All Comments on 'We See You... Ch. 03'

by ScottieDog61Redux

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No discussion of swapping, no consent. She cuckolded him, but sent him a consolation prize in the form of Paula. How very hot...sorry I meant despicable. She's probably fucked dozens of men without his knowledge. Ah well. An ignorant cuck is a happy cuck, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is "exhibitionist" or "voyeuristic" about a guy getting cuckolded with the sex in another room? This is Loving Wives stuff.

ScottieDog61ReduxScottieDog61Reduxover 1 year agoAuthor

@ Anonymous (both) -- First, thank you both for commenting. It shows you care enough about the story to give me feedback, and it's always appreciated.

The whole weekend was about exhibitionism and voyeurism, at least to start. Also, Colleen did broach the subject of sleeping with Roger, albeit very timidly. Alcohol played a *huge* part, as well as Paula inviting her to join in. As far as Paula being a consolation prize, Derek is lusting after her also; if he'd slept with her before Colleen let Roger in, I think there would be a more objections within the story, and among the readers. Finally, Colleen was quite truthful about her having had only Derek as her lover before; might have made it clearer with a P.I. in-story checking out her claims, but trust is the basis for any loving relationship. I'll leave it as an open question whether she violated that trust, or expected Derek to be okay with swapping wives for the night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haphazard spouse swapping is probably a precursor to haphazard opening a marriage. That's fine, its their marriage to enjoy, or ruin. I hope you include the discovery that some of the spouses are "swapping" while other spouses are not around, or traveling. Not sure why anyone would complain after its been established that a little fucking around without the spouse's express permission is now taken for granted, just like the spouse is. Thanks for the effort.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 1 year ago

Considering how many times they said they said they wouldn't fuck the the opposing spouses and then his wife started while he was not there it definitely seems like a violation of trust. Had they waited for him then involved him with the decision to swap it would be different. Quite frankly the wives in this story come out looking manipulative and takes away from the sexiness of the story, for me at least

ScottieDog61ReduxScottieDog61Reduxover 1 year agoAuthor

@ lovemesomephilly --> You make a good point. It's also supposed to be a fantasy. I represent women in all of my stories as hot and eager for sex. I gave the ladies an "out" with the powerful plum wine, as I don't think they would have even considered it otherwise, but, as I said, good point. Pausing to take a look at the next few chapters (no, I'm not quite done...) and see how I might deal with that. Thank you.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 1 year ago

I've read the previous comments, including the explanation from the author, and I personally have no problem with the couples evolving into swapping. In fact I expected that, and was looking forward to it.

But I agree that Colleen moving forward without her husband felt wrong.

I would have preferred Derek to join the others after his phone call, maybe to find Colleen starting her involvement with Roger, and the swap proceeds from there.

Maybe "I'm sorry baby, I just couldn't help myself, would you like to play with Paula?" Or something like to that effect.

At any rate, what bothered me was the confusion of the scenarios.

First Roger and Paula were fucking in the spa, the water splashing as he took her. Then after Colleen blew Derek, Paula and Roger "joined them in the water"

The next thing I know, they are on a couch, did they go inside? If so, why was there cold tile on the floor? Or was there a couch on the patio?

I also couldn't wrap my head around Paula coming to Derek both really pissed off (or was she playing it) and highly aroused. Going back and forth was just frustrating. For me anyway.

I did find the whole thing (all the chapters so far( to be a great premise, and will definitely continue to read the following chapters, I just hope for more clarity ;->

ScottieDog61ReduxScottieDog61Reduxover 1 year agoAuthor

@ Yarnspinnerr --> Thank you for the constructive criticism. I thought I'd properly telegraphed Colleen getting with Roger. And, yes, Paula was slightly pissed, but playing it up for Derek's, and ultimately her, benefit. She was definitely aroused, and she and Colleen had been moving in the direction of a full swap as a surprise for both husbands

The couches are inside, and there is a wooden picnic table outside with benches. That wasn't as clear as I'd hoped it would be, and a quick review showed me that, yes, I might have been a little confusing about how the house and patio were laid out. The problem with the hot tub was an editing issue. I write two or three chapters and multiple vignettes that I work into each story, and I think I copied the wrong passage in there.

Anyway, your critique is very much appreciated. I'm curious what you think of my other stories, if you're interested in reading them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The central thing that is the problem in this story is not primarily who is sleeping with whom. It's the communication. Anyone who is married and wants to stay married knows that communication is key. Telling them that you want to fuck another person and get their agreement prior to fucking around shows respect and honors the marriage. Anything else is cheating. Otherwise there is no trust and there is no marriage.

49ers6949ers6910 months ago

I don't think Derek was being completely honest when he found out the his wife was fucking Roger. I don't think he liked being kept out of the loop of some of the plans that Colleen and Paula were making. I liked the story overall, but I thought Derek should have confronted Colleen with what I thought were is real feelings.

smooth87smooth8710 months ago

i agree with lovemesomephilly... i LOVE this story and will continue to Ch 4, but it's been so consensual and fair so far, i wish everyone was involved with the swap decision

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottieDog61Redux@ScottieDog61Redux
Answering some questions and clearing things up... Chapter #14 of the Olivia series will probably be up by the end of January. Travel issues around Christmas, the flu at Thanksgiving, and Christmas, *and* New Year's Day (not thankfully Coronavirus) have kept me out of writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES