We Shouldn't

Story Info
A heartbroken son takes a chance with everything on the line.
1.1k words
3.99
30.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18+"

His breathing was heavy. His heart was pounding so hard he thought she might feel it shaking the bed, and there was a sick feeling in his stomach. The kind of feeling you get before making a choice, a choice that would change your life forever.

Surely he had read the signs correctly. The looks had gotten longer, more intense. Her eyes were different. There was something inside them that wasn't there before, something that wasn't there when he was a boy.

Her touch was different too. It wasn't casual and playful, it was tender and warm, like the seconds before a first kiss. Surely it wasn't in his head...was it?

He lay on his side, wide awake, staring at her dark chestnut hair cascading across the white sheets. He was trying to control his breathing, and it was getting worse. The room felt like it was 1000 degrees, he could feel the sweat on his legs start to bead and crawl down his thigh.

He went over things again in his head, everything that had happened that day. The comforting hand on his thigh, her finger that moved in spite of the others, stroking his skin.

The look she gave him when he met her gaze, her deep blue eyes churning as his feelings spilled out. She stared into him as he said beautiful things, beautiful things about a girl 1000 miles away. Was it yearning he saw in her eyes? Or pity. Whatever it was it changed something in him, awakened old feelings. Feelings from a simpler time, a time of lust.

And now he was inches away. Inches away from years of repressed feelings and primal urges exploding out of his chest.

He should wait. What if he had imagined it, he would ruin his life in an instant.

He would start taking note of things. Every long look, every strange touch, every odd comment. Maybe she would give something away. He should wait.

But when would he ever have this opportunity again? This is the first time they had shared a bed since he was a child. When would they ever go away without his dad again? He never missed a weekend at the cabin.

Her words echoed in his head.

"You shouldn't sleep alone tonight"

"Mom please, i'm fine"

"Hunny. I know hurt when I see it. You don't have to do this alone"

And there he lay. Fighting against his breath and his hammering heart.

He shifted onto his back, inches closer, staring at the ceiling and pretending to be asleep. He could feel the heat radiating off of her body, and he began to sweat more.

One more move. He thought he might throw up. His muscles were quivering. His head was spinning.

And then he gave in.

Rolling to his right he stretched his arm out, and he watched his life pass before his eyes as he snaked his arm around her belly. Just under her breasts. The moment he touched her he felt her breathe deep. Like a frightened child. She tensed up and her arm squeezed down on his. Her breath froze for a moment. She was sweating too, he could feel her damp skin through her thin white shirt. He pulled himself in tighter, his crotch pressed against the soft skin beneath her buttocks, his face just millimeters from her neck. He could feel her breathing now, just as heavy as his own, pushing back on his chest.

Up until now his fear had kept him modest, but the feel of her on his lap was too much. His cock began to twitch. He felt it press into her left cheek, it was unmistakable. Her grip on his arm tightened and her body stirred. She turned her head slightly as if to look back, but not enough to see him.

"Alex" she whispered between breaths, "What are you doing?"

He left her question unanswered, unable to think of the words to say. He could feel his own hot breath on his face as it met her skin millimeters from his lips.

Then he felt it. She pushed her hips back, ever so slightly, and years of lust took hold. He pushed his hips forward, tightened his arm around her waist, and pressed his open mouth into her neck.

She let out a distressed moan. One of uncertainty and fear. But her hips did not pull away...they pushed back.

He kissed her neck gently, letting his tongue taste her skin. The salty taste of her sweat filled his mouth.

"What are you doing" she whispered again, "Ohhh what is happening"

There was no question in her voice, they were empty words.

"You were right." He answered. His voice muffled by the soft skin of her neck, "I can't do this alone."

She turned her head further, her lips now inches from his own. Her hand had moved to his forearm. Her grip tightening with every thrust of his hips.

His cock was now fully erect, he shifted his hips and it slid perfectly between her cheeks, they hugged its edges beautifully.

Another sharp inhale. "I am your mother!" she gasped.

He felt a tinge of panic and his heart felt ready to explode. What was that in her voice? Was this a mistake? His stomach tightened and he waited for her to jump away, and for his eternal shame to begin.

They sat still, quiet for a moment, but she still did not pull away. She began grinding up and down his cock, slowly and subtly, her breath quivering in her throat.

"Alex..." she said, almost disappointed. "We shouldn't."

He lifted his head, looking down on her slightly. He glanced at her lips, wet with anticipation. Then their eyes met, for what felt like an eternity. He could see them churning again, staring deep inside of him.

And then suddenly, with one swift turn of her shoulder, her hand grasped the back of his neck and she pulled his mouth to hers. His body relaxed as he felt her tongue slide in next to his, her mouth engulfing his upper lip. She held him there for a moment, and he savored the taste of her. Then she pulled back, staring deep into his eyes. She was fully facing him now, on her left side, he on his right. Her hand stroking the back of his neck, his hand nestled above her hip, gently squeezing the skin beneath her shirt.

He opened his mouth to speak but she intercepted it with her own, sliding her tongue between his lips.

He felt her hand drop down beneath the blankets, and she wrapped her fingers around his cock.