We Took Our Fantasy All the Way

Story Info
We take our fantasy all the way.
2.5k words
4.18
6.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been seeing each other for nearly two months and although we had a couple of difficult moments at the beginning things were going well. Our relationship was becoming very intense. We'd both felt an instant attraction; there was something chemical about it. I barely felt in control sometimes and quite unable to resist his touch. We'd been tentative at first, each second guessing the other, trying to balance the desire with a kind of politeness. It was romantic, I suppose, but it had soon given over to a frank honesty about everything we felt in our hearts and in our bodies, an openness I hadn't had for a long time.

He'd begun to suggest various scenarios for us but was at pains to tell me that they were all just fantasies. They were things like making love in public, or in a forest or on a beach. We had joked at the beginning about 50 Shades of Gray and although we were just being light-hearted, there was a distinct sense that we were both exploring how far the other person might go.

We discussed our fantasies openly and I found myself being shocked at how easily various non-vanilla things I'd never thought about were coming into my mind. But they remained secrets between us and none of them had become a reality.

One day, he suggested that we each come up with a fantasy that we would like to become real and if we had chosen something similar to one another then we would agree to act it out. I knew that whatever I told him, if he agreed to it, he would definitely make happen for us. He was that kind of guy. This man was dangerous. I knew that, but I didn't feel in danger.

The day came for us to reveal to each other what we had in mind. I was genuinely nervous to tell him; well, a mixture of nerves and excitement. Here was I essentially asking a guy for something I had never done before, and because I'd come to learn of his determination, telling him came with some responsibility. I was controlling our future.

We sat together on his bed fully clothed. It was early evening. He asked me to speak first but had already written down the scenario he would like to make happen and had placed it in an envelope beside the bed. I began to tell him and he held me close to him as I did. I wanted to turn other couples on by allowing them to watch us making love in a slow, sensual, heavenly way. He asked me what it was about this scenario that was turning me on. I told him that it was the idea of the women in the audience particularly wishing that they were in my place to experience such beautiful, intimate and gentle pleasure.

He smiled and asked me if in fact I just wanted to make the women jealous. I said no, it wasn't that. It was more that I wanted other women to see how wonderful it could be and if they left the show and those couples tried to emulate what they had seen, then that would make me very happy. He laughed a little and said that it sounded like the teacher in me was coming out. I hadn't realised it of course but he was right. I wanted to share my experience and something that I truly adored with my "class" and hope that they took it away and learned for themselves how to get deep into a physical relationship. That would be homework worth doing!

He leant over to pick up the envelope and handed it to me. I opened it and pulled out the paper. It read, "I want to make love with you in a room with mirrored glass that we cannot see out of but which an audience can see into." Goodness. It was almost identical to mine.

My heart started beating more quickly as I realised that this was now actually going to happen. It was going to be real. He held me very close to him and gently nuzzled his lips against the side of my neck feathering my skin with butterfly kisses.

I asked him if he was serious about making this happen but I already knew that he was. He nodded wordlessly. I asked him when he had in mind and he squared his gaze to me and said "Tonight, Rhiannon."

He asked me to put on some light green lingerie, the set that he really liked on me, and to wear a simple summer dress on top but nothing else. He dressed in simple trousers and a shirt and led me out to his car. We set off in silence. I didn't even ask where he was taking us; it was obvious he had already thought about how he would make this happen and I trusted him to take care of me completely. My heart was racing as he said that we were nearly there.

He parked and stepped out of the car. It was a quiet street with no one around. We walked towards an unmarked building notable only for a soft white light shining down onto its anonymous doorway. He held my hand, led me to it and pushed the bell. A buzzer sounded and he pushed open the door.

It was dimly lit inside and we were immediately met with a flight of stairs disappearing up into a dark red gloom. I should have been much more apprehensive than I was but I realised I was completely in his control. He led me up the stairs to a small hatch in a wall and spoke quietly to a lady in a small office. He was handed a locker key and another door was opened for us.

The next room was large and extremely well appointed. In contrast to how quiet the neighbourhood was this place was very busy with people of a similar age to us all dressed in lingerie and some even naked. We turned left into a changing room and found the locker with our number on it. He stood in front of me holding both of my hands, looked into my eyes and gave me an incredibly passionate kiss.

He bent down a little and hooked his fingers under the end of my dress and lifted it up over my body until I stood in only my shoes and my underwear. Then he stripped down to his underwear, paused and then took off that too. He put our things in our locker, held my hand and let me back out into the large room.

No one seemed to take any notice of us. I still felt uncomfortable in only my underwear but in minutes soon felt that I was diving into a world where I could leave my daytime self outside. Everyone was talking and smiling. The women were a mix of all shapes and size; the men the same. It was noisy under the low ceiling but above I heard him ask if I would like a G&T. Yes, I certainly would.

While he waited at the bar, I scanned across the room. Most people were standing in groups but some were sitting, themselves surveying the sexy people in the room. There appeared only to be couples present. Suddenly, a man to my left asked me my name. He was tall and handsome, at least in this light. Kind of rugged looking. I panicked. "Evie," I said. He said he loved that name and asked me if I was here alone. I grabbed Gray's hand out of instinct...no, I said, I wasn't alone. The man seemed concerned and apologised if I'd found his approach disconcerting. He walked away.

"Gray, please, don't leave me alone."

"I haven't," he said. "I'm right here." He looked at me and paused. "OK," he said, "follow me."

He led me back to the lockers. I didn't mean for us to leave right now and said so.

"I know, Anna. We're not."

He opened the locker and unravelled the belt from his trousers. Then he did the same with the tie-rope around my dress. He wrapped his belt around my waist, fastened my tie to it and then tied the other end to his thigh.

"Now we're attached to each other, Anna. These will stay on all evening. Is that better?"

"Much." I really liked this man. He knew just what to do, even when it was so strange.

We walked back into the bar area. Immediately I noticed people looking at our tethering. Everyone was smiling at me. I could see they appreciated our closeness. I felt more protected by this simple belt than I would have done a knuckleduster! We returned to the bar and Gray got us a drink. He led me to a sofa chair at a table. There were other couples there chatting away. Gray walked right up to them and announced we were Anna and Gray and it was our first time. They looked at us briefly and all greeted us with approving and reassuring smiles. A lady stood and took my hand. "Anna, I love that name. Please come and sit here." And on noticing the tether and barely skipping a beat, "and bring that lovely man with you!"

We sat. I had Gray to my right and this friendly lady to my left.

"I love that belt rope set up, Anna," she beamed. "It's so sexy. My man is Tom over there." She pointed across the table. Tom was gorgeous. He sat comfortably aloof across the table and simply raised a glass to say hi. I did the same. The noise level prevented us speaking but I could feel him looking at me.

"So what is it you came here for, dear? I'm Gwen, by the way."

I didn't know what to say. Gray was already chatting giddily to the couples to his right. I could tell they were talking about the belt!

"It's a fantasy we decided to make real," I admitted.

"Fantastic. You came to the right place. I don't think there's anyone in here that hasn't concocted a fantasy to perform. Tom wants to watch me suck some cocks at the gloryhole tonight...don't you, Tom?" Tom hadn't heard but smiled anyway. I liked Tom.

And then my G&T was finished. Where did that go? Gray noticed and stood to get me another. I had to follow. The tether had kicked in for the first time. Gwen touched my thigh as I passed her. "I think you're really lovely, Anna. Please remember me."

I was a little overwhelmed. A girl had touched me intimately. I should have felt discombobulated but I really didn't. It felt sexy. Non-threatening.

"Gray, are you OK?" I was flushed from Gwen's touch and needed to say something.

"I'm completely OK," he laughed. "I was going to ask you the same but I know I'm not allowed to. I saw that the couple you were speaking to adored you. The guy couldn't take his eyes off you."

"Really? I didn't notice."

"You're beautiful, Anna, and you are safe with me. You can do whatever you like, be whoever you want to be. I have a good feeling about this place. I won't pressure you. You're responsible for your own pleasure!" My confidence was growing and this had helped.

We got more drinks and decided to have a look around. The place was a labyrinth of rooms, saunas, hot tubs, a small cinema room, and even a well-equipped dungeon. There were couples wandering around too, like we were. It was quieter now we were away from the main buzz. I loved the tether around me and especially that he'd tied it to his thigh. I loved his thighs.

Gray paused outside one of the doors to a room.

"Look," he said, "I think this room has a viewing chamber." There were two doors next to each other, one marked 'couples only' and the other 'voyeurs only'. My heart immediately started racing again. We paused outside them.

"Are you ready, Anna? I really can't wait. I want you so badly." He didn't wait for an answer. I could see that his cock was beginning to swell. He grasped my hand, opened the couples' door and led us inside.

The room was large, with sofa loveseats arranged around its walls surrounding a round shaped kingsize bed in the middle. The bed looked very comfortable. We walked around the room, getting used to it. The walls were painted a dark wine-red colour and dimly lit. It was comfortably warm. There was a viewing window into the voyeurs' room but we couldn't see anyone in it. We were alone, at least for the moment.

"Anna, I won't make you do this if you have any doubts. Even getting this far is pretty amazing, isn't it?" This was my last chance to back out and I thought about how I would feel later on if I did. I felt as though it was now or never. I took his drink from him and placed both down on the sidetable. I lifted a knee onto the bed without a word and he followed me onto it.

We lay together facing one another. He ran his hand along my body, caressing my skin, drafting over my nipples and my thighs. I placed my hand around his cock. It was already hard for me. I loved the effect I had on him. My heart was racing with desire for him now, overwhelming me. We kissed passionately as our breathing deepened. I could feel him trying to resist losing control; he was failing.

He climbed over me and began to run his lips down the front of my body. So slowly but deliberately moving ever closer to my panties. He started to kiss the thin fabric over my clit and I could feel the heat of his breath warming my whole pussy. This felt amazing and the thought that at any moment someone could begin to watch us was the most kinky thing I had ever experienced.

Just as he teased my panties to the side to reveal my moist pussy, I noticed that the door to the voyeurs' room had opened and two couples had entered it. I could hear the low voices but not clearly enough to make out exactly what they were saying. The two ladies came to stand up at the window while their men stood directly behind each of them. I could barely make out their faces but I knew I was making eye contact with these strangers. The surge of excitement that run through my whole body was incredible. I lifted my knees up either side of Gray's face and lifted my body up to meet his tongue. I was going to come. This was going to be the fastest, most explosive orgasm I had ever had. I could feel it coming from the deepest part of me about to burst open onto him as he swirled his tongue over my clit.