All Comments on 'Weak in the Knees Ch. 01'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

Omg, Daniel is such an unlikable character! Isn't there a bus somewhere that's waiting to run him over? Daniel notwithstanding, it was great to see these characters back again for another story in spite of that initial gut punch that came from Kali's very sad passing. I'm looking forward to getting to know Diego and to finding out where this story is goes from here.

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy3 months ago

Beautiful beginning. Can't wait for the next one!

Cane23Cane233 months ago

I'm so happy - Lenox twins are back!!! 😀 Unfortunately, Zach's life turned around completely. He is not playboy anymore but lucky father of beautiful baby girl. Diego coming to scene means not only good for little princes but for Zach's broken heart too. I'm hardly waiting to see how their relationship is going to develop!

Off Course, nothing without Daniel! He is like pest; he leaves damage wherever he interferes!

BlowPopJBlowPopJ3 months ago

Happy that the twins are back! Still hate Daniel's ass haha. Diego sounds like an interesting guy. Looking forward to the progression of the story

sm1982sm1982about 2 months ago

Great story so far except..

There is honestly no reason for Daniel to still be in their lives. So what if Brielle, who is Brixton’s sister, would like them to. He is not their responsibility. There are douchebags he could hang out with and probably had been in the years since he dumped Zayne. And Zach and Elias don’t even like Daniel enough to hang out with him. Daniel, also appears to not like them either. And why tf would Zach ever talk to someone who speaks of his daughter the way Daniel does? You’re a better writer than this, using Daniel as a character to cause conflict or tension in this new storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES