All Comments on 'Weak in the Knees Ch. 02'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Dpj49Dpj493 months ago

The beginning of another FANTASTIC story. Your ability to develop all the nuances and depth of your characters is truly magical. This is one of maybe 2 or 3 stories that can’t wait for the next chapters to post.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

So, that title has a totally different meaning now! That MS diagnosis is certainly devastating news especially on top of Kali's death in chapter #1, but it could have been far worse if Diego hadn't insisted on Zach seeking a second opinion. Speaking of which, I hope Zach lets Dr. Mitchell know how seriously ill he is and points out that the lazy one is the one who didn't run all of the tests that were necessary. As serious as this is, Zach is lucky in one respect, he has a strong support group around him that includes not only a strong role model for dealing with adversity in Zanye, but also the wiser than his years Diego. Looking forward to finding out where you take exceptionally well written story. And by the way, Nadya's not the only one who screams because of Daniel, every time he enters the story, I do too.

Cane23Cane233 months ago

MS?! Zach has MS?! OMG, life has been so cruel for twins! Only bright thing is Diego, hope he will be support for Zach the same kind of support Brenxton is for Zayne.

So sad, Zach and Zayne are really good persons, and that scum Daniel is healthy and living his double life free as a bird. I already feel sick knowing how schadenfreude Daniel is going to be...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Mixed........the story is a compelling read but, not for the happiest of reasons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES