All Comments on 'Weak in the Knees Ch. 06'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer2 months ago

OMG, that "wish in one hand" remark was hilarious! I hope you don't mind, but I intend to steal it and use it. It was exactly what was needed to end this chapter on the lighter side after the jealousy and hurt feelings. I can understand why Zach was upset with what Diego's said to Ty. As the two men were meeting for the first time, those remarks, although meant as a joke, seemed far too forward and flirty. It felt uncomfortable just reading it. Thankfully, you've written your characters as intelligent adults who talked about their insecurities and were able to smooth things over. Another 5⭐ chapter!

Cane23Cane232 months ago

Zach is still adapting to his condition and life with MS. Diego has been a little bit reckless with jokes, but he didn't have bad intention. In any other situation it would been laughed away but Zach is sensitive and insecure which is completely new feeling for him. It is good that Diego was immediately aware of his mistake and apologize ended with beautiful sex with Zach surrender completely to Diego.

Ty seems like a really nice guy. His proposition for Co-CEO is both practical and generous. He has met Brielle at the dinner, so, does it mean that Brielle is going to get one Lexon brother for her?! 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
Note: More of "Weak in the Knees" is coming. I've been waiting for Ch. 02 to be published for almost two weeks, so fingers crossed they get to it soon :/ I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES