All Comments on 'Wear the Collar'

by MosheDovit

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
9to59to5almost 5 years ago
loved it

a very exciting read. makes me wish it was me.

I do hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
love it

what a lucky sub

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very, very HOT!

This is a great story so far. We really hope it is just part 1 of a series like your previous story sets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
one word. wauwwww

i really liked the storie and i hope it wil continu.

woudl be a dream for me

MosheDovitMosheDovitalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Wear the Collar

Thanks for the generous feedback. Chapter two of Wear the Collar is in the works.

RondeevuRondeevuover 4 years ago
Excellent Chapter 1

Please continue this saga.

Omega ManOmega Manover 4 years ago
Chastity

Nice introductory chapter to this series, Lisa has made remarkable progress thus far. I was expecting that Chastity to happen by the end of it. Awaiting what Ch. 2 is going to reveal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Complete and utter nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The importance of training

I loved reading how his training brought out that he could feel what he truly wanted to be in life. I had a similar experience with my mistress training me and found it set me free into what life offered me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cracking start!

I really enjoyed the read and got my subbie imagination fired up - hot! I can't to read the rest of this tale. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant Start!

I normally read BDSM stories with a female sub and for personal preference a male Dom but after I started reading this I decided to carry on. Gotta say I was very pleasantly surprised.

What an awesome guy! Mentally I’m not quite sure he’s all the way into submission yet, I thought the comment....

“ Julia was as much of a slut as I was, she just didn't need to be trained. ”

pretty much said it all, part of him is still holding back. As a general rule I despise sexual terminology when it’s being used as an insult, primarily “slut, cunt, whore, bitch” etc. The same would hold true if they were used in a derogatory way towards men, the only time these things aren’t offensive are during a scene or some other sexual situation, like his training.

I enjoy being submissive, it’s incredibly freeing but I also enjoy being a switch.

Your male protagonist is incredibly liberated, social bigotry is full of double standards so his behaviour would likely be mocked by his co-workers both m/f. My reaction is screw that if being submissive makes you happy then do it don’t fall into the trap of outdated social conventions.

So yeah, love your story and looking forward to reading more.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have to say that I do not understand the lifestyle or the desire to treat someone you purport to love with nothing but contempt, humiliation and pain.

It just seems to me to be a couple of misandrist, sadistic, lesbians getting off on causing pain & indignity .

He is such a pathetic excuse for a man to allow them too carry out this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a pathetic wimp.

jleniljlenilover 2 years ago

If only the women smoked cigars, this story would be perfect.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

And another idiot who thinks any cock cage could withstand a bolt cutter or a power grinder.

Your story has a glaring mistake that you make right at the beginning. When he and his wife decide to extend their femdom play, it is the wife who informs him that she has reached an agreement with Lisa and what to expect from it. A woman who was basically a complete stranger would never take over the reins and say she had discussed this with my wife. As a husband, I would first drive the idiot Asian woman into the parade and make it clear that my contact person is my wife and not her! But all your fans won't want to see this because they want to dream their perverted fantasy. Only in reality it will never happen that way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kudos. You've got the lazy findomme community crying about your story. How DARE you write a story where the sub male isn't emasculated, cums from each of his mistresses, has a big dick, and doesn't have a wife or girlfriend that already has a guy on the side.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pathetic wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is just stupid and ugly. If you need this kind of thing to get excited, you have some real mental health issues. Or maybe just a very bent or evil heart.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! Some disliked it! I guess handing over power, rights and freedom! One can be very free, in a relationship, where one is an owned slave! One simply enjoys doing things, usually forbidden! It's not you but the Owner! Locked up, at a womans, sorry! Lady's decision! Shown off at a club, totally naked or in front of My Lady's Friends!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous