Weary Traveler

Story Info
A traveler from a far away land seeks help from the Mage.
3k words
3.71
3.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1historian
1historian
51 Followers

From all outward appearances, a slim figure trudging through the barren steppe was a young man, short for his tribe, but tall compared to the people in This Strange Land.

Used to rocks, wet moss, and green, steep slopes, the barren openness of this flat terrain was very depressing. The land was not as flat as it seemed, at first glance. Flat openness was broken at intervals by deep ravines cut by intermittent streams that flow down to its sluggish, wide rivers.

Every other day or so, in the distance, he would spy bands of rough horsemen. They were so far away that he could not tell if they were armed; warriors or herders. If herders, they must be horse herders because the vegetation did not seem capable of supporting cattle or sheep.

His quest could not be fulfilled in his native land. The Wise Women he had consulted spoke vaguely of a powerful shaman, magician or whatever they call them here, who might be able to help him. Their directions were vague: head south across the salt water, then east to the rising sun so many days, then follow the river that flows to the south sea. After, head due east starting in the morning and keep the rising sun in your face.

So far, through stealth, guile, and bribery; he remains safe. One has to be careful when inquiring after magicians or shamans; using the right word, or the wrong one could get you into trouble. Even though the empire was long gone, enough people spoke at least some fragment of the common tongue that you could get by.

Most simple folk still have simple fare: boiled grains, a fragment of unknown meat, in season with the local fruit. Used to rough fare, the young man could eat any food ... any food.

His purse of small coins went far in this poor land. Strangely, the young man's relative wealth did not inspire envy or comment. Neither did it make him a target for thieves.

So very weary, but not starving intuitively knew that he had reached his goal. In the distance, he could see a farmstead better tended than most. The land seemed greener and well wooded. Spying this special place late in the day, in the light of the waning sun, he knew he had hours to go to reach it. He found a spot out of the wind, and free from observation from prying eyes. Wrapping himself in his very warm protective cloak, he immediately fell asleep.

Unlike the reassuring dreams of his journey, this night, his dreams seem to be not so much dreams; but probing from another mind. Not an invasion … but, an inquiry. It was not frightening, it was simply noted as different.

The next morning, he was aware of her presence. As he opened his eyes, he saw The She Wolf lying at his feet. Her eyes caught his, and he knew she was no danger; in fact, she was his protector. They jogged together companionably; the terrain was easy and soft beneath their feet. It barely registered in his mind, that this was not the true nature of the land; but an easing of the last of his journey. He would rest and have good food at the end.

Then suddenly, a halt. The She Wolf comes to an abrupt halt and lies down in front of him. Emerging from the undergrowth in front, came a woodsman. At least in the youth's experience, that is what this figure must be. Clothed in a rough wool tunic to his knees, baring stout legs, and massive hairy calves, his feet clad tough sandals. Short in stature for his tribe, but then clearly he was not of the local breed. He would stand a head taller than the average farmer of the surrounding area; thick chest, well fed belly, strong arms, and calloused, hard hands.

"You've come to see the mage, or sorcerer, or shaman, a warlock, or whatever you might call special people that you don't understand. Wise people."

"Yes," the young man stammered. "I don't know the name, I don't know if it's a he. I just know The Wise Women told me that here, someone could help me."

"Well he's deep into his books now. It's hours of study, or prayer, or meditation, or napping. Folks like me like to do hard work."

Suddenly the young man realized The She Wolf was no longer there; indeed, was she ever there? The Woodsman had never acknowledged her presence.

The Woodsman looked at him with understanding, "You're worried about divi te zeny. She comes and goes, as it pleases her. Today, it pleased her to lead you to me."

The young man accepted everything that he was seeing, and was inclined to follow The Woodsman's lead.

"Come, you must bathe, and we have new garments for you to wear, before you can be presented to the ‘Great One.’"

"Come, our bathing pool is just upstream from his study."

The young man looked forward to bathing without trepidation; in his land, the men often bathed communally so they're used to seeing each other's bodies. The women however often bathed separately; and not only separately, but singly. It was just the way of his people.

In fact, The Woodsman stayed with him the whole time he bathed. He took his clothes and handed him towels and soap. He helped him down into the steep rocky pool and then just sat on a rock chatting casually about the weather, perils of the journey, and how his clothes must be burned because they have the scent of the journey; and would attract predators, both human and animal, to him on his return.

In a flash, in the ice cold pool, the young traveler realized with a start, that The Woodsman was no simple woodsman; but was speaking casually of magic.

The young man washed in the ritualistic manner of his people. The feet first, because they carried the body. The hair and face next, because that is what the world saw. The hands followed, because they did the work you were blessed with by the gods. The torso because of the sweat of your labors. The buttocks because you must be pleasant to those around you. And finally, the genitalia. Not because of any shame; but because they were your most sacred parts; not only bringing pleasure to you and your bonded partner … but, creating life in an uncertain world.

The Woodsman watched without comment as though he had seen this a thousand times before. In fact, this was the first person of this race that has ever ventured this far.

Where his travel garments had gone, the young man had no way of knowing; they simply were not there anymore. Emerging from the pool and drying with the towels in the sunshine, he was ready to don his new garb.

To his surprise, these were not some exotic robes making him fit for presentation to the mage; but, merely superior versions of his travel garb … with the exception of some finely crafted undergarments. Such things were not unknown in his culture, as the average person made do with a loincloth.

The Woodsman eyed him up and down. "Well, that will do. You will get good boots for your return journey. In the meantime, mind you don't stub your toes."

With that The Woodsman chuckled. The young man knew without deliberation, that as long he was on the farmstead; he, in fact, could not stub his toe … there was an aura, a sense of protection, about this place.

"It is time for your audience with His Greatness,'' said The Woodsman, with some sense of irony. Moving with tongue in cheek pomp, The Woodsman led the young man into the presence The Mage

For the first time, the young man noticed the layout of The Farmstead. Beyond the bathing pool, was a footpath one hundred meters long to the first of the outbuildings, where the horses were stabled. Further north, were the stables for other necessary farm animals, such as, pigs, and sheep, and one or two cows. There is a workshop for woodworking, a small sawmill. All of the buildings are well-constructed of timber. Despite a solid construction, they are modest size and fit well into the land.

The major study was in the center of the modest complex. Also constructed of timber with a steep thatched roof, it was the only building with large windows admitting much light into the interior. The low doorway that was the entrance made the young man wonder whether this building was originally constructed by the natives of the area, who were much smaller framed than The Woodsman and himself.

It was certainly out of scale for The Mage, whom the young man received within the study for the first time. He was tall, and pale, as though he was not used to sunlight. His eyes squinted, as though they needed to focus to see him.

As soon as The Mage spoke, the young man realized that the focus was not just visual; The Mage peered into him, and discovered the truth. "My dear, how are you? Such a long journey for someone of the fair sex."

The Woodsman guffawed. "Your Excellency, I think you're past your prime. I've witnessed this youth bathing, and he’s certainly not a lass."

The Mage cast an indulgent look at The Woodsman. "Oh she's a lass all right. The Wise Women have protected her well, and bewitched even you, the most vigilant person she has met on her journeys.

The youth smiled with relief. "The Wise Women told me I would know you because you would know the truth; you would pierce the veil of their enchantment."

"Oh, I know them well, though I've never met them. We are still connected as the original humans were connected. Our minds can communicate over vast distances. It is not speech, as you would know it, but we know we know things."

The youth continued, "So you know why I'm here. You know what I require, but I desperately need."

"Yes I know it, I know it from them; but for the enchantment to work, for me to help you, I need to hear it from your lips; I need to know that the entreaty comes directly from you and not through The Wise Women."

The young lady spoke; tall for these people; but not for her race; very thin, slim, tough tested by the journey, her need for this spell was enforced by the journey she endured to obtain it.

"I am bound to be married. It is the way of my people. I can choose a mate, but I must marry. I confided my troubles to The Wise Women. They could not help me. They said only the Great Wizard in the East can do the thing I ask.

"My issue is twofold. I love and can love only women. I found a mate, a man who prefers other males. Such things are not evil in our land; but females and males are made to produce offspring and those who do, must be formally bonded to care for the young.

"We have few children. Our Land ... the harvests are poor and many babies die. All life is precious. The mating, it is sacred. The first copulation is carefully managed. Unlike our neighbors to the South, there are no Witnesses in the bedchamber; but both the bride and the groom, and the bed are carefully inspected the morning after.

"The male bonding to me, can only become aroused by other males. He is unable to perform in the presence of females. My problem is compounded so The Wise Women say I'm a particularly stubborn hymen.

"The crones who inspect the bed and bodies of the bonded are not fooled by pig's blood. They have enchantments that discovered the truth.

"The Wise Women are of the same blood as the crones. They have many more powers, but are forbidden … nay, prevented by their blood link from circumventing the enchantments of their lesser sisters."

The Mage interrupted, "Dear one, I am of a similar bloodline and I cannot fool their enchantment, either. You must truly be penetrated, you must truly be opened, you must truly bear children. Your man is unable to do this, but there are other ways. It is a powerful enchantment of great cost, and payment is due … payment in life."

The young lady was distraught and asked how this could be done. "We are closely watched. No one else can do the deed, or they will be discovered."

"It is a difficult enchantment and it will take two supernatural beings. We will be there and we will not be there. We will be there in spirit, and we will also be there in body; but they will not see the body enter the room, unless they are high level crones. They will not detect the spirit entering the room. Once in the room, the bodies … we'll take care of your problem ... it comes at a great price."

The young lady through her tears said, "No price can be too high. I must have children, but I cannot bear to be bedded with a man for the rest of my life. I need the company of my special friend, who will comfort me. My bonded friend must have the company of his special friend. How do we do this?"

The Mage commanded, "You are to return now to your Homeland. If you say no price is too high, I take you at your word ... you will find what the price is at the time of your bonding night. Fear not, all will be well. Trust, trust, trust."

With that spell on her, the cloak, the enchanted traveling garments, and boots, the young lady again in the guise of a youth was able to return to her Homeland without any incident.

She went calmly to her bonding night still trusting in the Enchantment of The Mage. Her bonded male also appeared to be under some enchantment because he was very confident and unafraid.

The crones prepared the bedchamber beforehand. Being sure the only objects proper to that night were in the room. They then took up their watch positions around the building.

At midnight, the moon was covered with a cloud and darkness, a stirring slight wind in the trees covered the approach of the spirits, The Woodsman and The Mage.

The crones said nothing was amiss. Usually, if there are any problems, the bonded pair would seem nervous; but these two were confident and ready to do their duty. And because of their confidence, the crones indulged in more horlika than usual and were quite inebriated. This made the entry of the spirits into the bedchamber even easier.

The spirits of The Woodsman and The Mage materialized in the bedchamber. Both were naked, as it was not possible for this magic to take clothed beings.

In greeting, The Mage and The Woodsman spoke kind words to her, but soon afterwards, The Mage was blunt to the young lady, "The Wise Women of your tribe have shown me how difficult this task will be both for you, and for me. You will be in great pain. I will risk some damage to my organs. The price is high and the risk is great. The Woodsman will prepare your man.

"The Woodsman will also prepare me. His seed is powerful, and it will help me help you. "The maiden had never been with a man. Now she has three naked men around her. Her bonded man, his generative organ flaccid, weak; The Woodsman, brawny, vigorous with an extraordinary curved phallus.

Her trust enhancements did not allow her to wonder at the strangeness of the Mage needing another’s seed to reinforce his powers … but, that is what was necessary.

On receiving The Woodsman's seed, his own maleness was enhanced to a remarkable degree. Thick and stiff, and despite the enchantments upon her, the virgin recoiled. The Mage was prepared with an ointment that he rubbed on her virginity and his generative organ.


"You will feel pain that is part of the price …
you will bleed that is also part of the price …
but you will be penetrated …
you will be fertilized …
you will bear children …
because of my Powers you'll never need to know man again
you'll never need to rut daily to have children …
this one-time will suffice …
I will fill you with my seed
you will bear children …
you will give birth to a boy and a girl …
my price is life
you must give up both when they reach the age.
they will go to stay with others
girl, the Wise Women of the Hills
the boy, with the Brothers on the Moor
they'll be trained as wise a wise woman and man
their seed my seed is a seed of magic
they must be trained to use it and use it well and carefully
if you do not agree to this course
you do not bring them for training
they must die.

The Mage thrust into the virgin …
he cried in pain as he broke her hymen,
she cried even more loudly.
Blood covered his cock
the magic did not ease the pain
but eases the entrance
and
enhances his pleasure
and hers
his magical penis thrust into her wounded vagina
many times … many times
pleasure that she never felt from the touch of a woman
feeling the touch of a man
touch the other world.
Just transported
and seduced
she became pregnant that night.
The Woodsman aroused her bonded male
and
after The Mage has finished inside of her.
Filling her with his very potent seed
giving her babies
magical babies.
Her bonded man dipped his cock in her blood
immediately his erection was lost
but the …
but the crones found them together the next day
just the two of them …
blood stain sheets evidence
Their enchantments could see that the blood was real blood
was hers the blood was on her
and on him
enchantments could not read the seed
was not his
that the seed was magical
that the seed give birth to magical twins in nine months.

1historian
1historian
51 Followers