All Comments on 'Webslut Madison Ch. 03'

by Rockwellray0

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Spot On

A few years back I threw caution to the wind and decided to find out what I could get away with at a large shopping centre. Over a number of weeks I became more and more daring, wearing less and less. It only ended when, after wandering around for over an hour in just 'boy leg' undies and a braless knotted semi sheer blouse, I was 'evicted' by security.

I am therefore well qualified to say that you've exactly captured how a girl feels when she lets herself be driven by her arousal. I'm actually amazed that you're a guy. What greater compliment can I give!

PowerFemNYCPowerFemNYCover 5 years ago
So hot. So slutty!

Wow that has a great story line. You had me so intrigued by Madison’s desire to show her self off and the description of the clothes was great. I hope that in future stories you can focus on lingerie and panties as this is a total turn on for me. Thanks for the read and the relief ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot story!

Madison needs a female friend to hang out with at the mall to help take pictures. I'd like to volunteer myself. :) !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockwellray0@Rockwellray0
I like to read and write erotic stories. I always appreciate feedback and suggestions on my stories - if there is anything you would like to suggest or think I have room for improvement just let me know. I’ve had some awesome feedback on the Webslut Madison series - thank yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES