All Comments on 'Webslut Madison Ch. 10'

by Rockwellray0

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
durabritedurabriteover 5 years ago
Love Madison!

Such a great series - can't wait to see what Madison is forced to next as her circle of potential blackmailers grows!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story. Always looking forward to the next installment.

My favorite authors: Les and jsmt. So a high standard to attract my interest and praise. And I say. Well DONE... :-). Very well done. Thank-U for sharing this. You made my day.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope she gets a true escalation of her humiliation soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope she is blackmailed into a gangbang.

PowerFemNYCPowerFemNYCover 5 years ago
Only getting better

I’m caught up now and have fully enjoyed the story. Adding the plug and the anal sex was very nice. I’m looking forward to the next installment and hope you can focus more on the lingerie. You recently have done that a bit providing the description and color of her panties. But I bet Madison would get off on some of the more kinky lingerie or some of the leather and chain BDSM outfits. .

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 5 years ago
Graduation

Graduation robes but naked underneath. And a pair of ben wa balls in her pussy

Rockwellray0Rockwellray0over 5 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

Someone here came very close to reading my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maddy needs more exposure

Thanks a lot for this ongoing story, i love reading it. But i cant stop thinking that there is a lot more she should be longing for, like

- as she does like pain she might want that extended by someone even against her will

- when it becomes clear to her class mates what she is doing she would start phantasizing about them doing things to her even the ugly ones and eventually allowing them to do these unspeakeble things to her.

My mind is running away with me...

MindOverSoulMindOverSoulover 5 years ago
Hannah?

Chapter 9 had a great possible setup for the blackmailer to force Hannah's complete exposure at the hands of Madison. I'm interested to see how much Hannah gets involved and exposed in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice!

I hope you didn't die or anything lol look forward to more of your work!

nypumpernypumperover 5 years ago
next chapter

Love this story cant wait for next chapter.Want to see her be told to be on her web cam as she is gang banged by a bunch of her male classmates

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
anticipation

This desperately needs part 11.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really Hope there wil be a Chapter 11 ... ??

Hope this note finds you in good health. Sometimes this world produces nightmares for us to navigate. You are a top writer in this genre. You understand the nuances of the whole exposure thing ... some clearly have but a coarse understanding ... it is so hot reading someone that gets the nuances of thought and feeling and whose craft has reached a point that it flows almost effortlessly, transparently, to the readers ...

I check almost everyday hoping for another installment ... Good luck !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfortunately, like so many good story Starts ...

it Really is starting to look like Webslut-Madison will turn out to be just another HALF finished work of art ... i am starting to feel it is not even worth checking back here ... DISappointing ... i hope the author is in good health, and chances are good he is ... if so, it would be common courtesy on his part, at this point, to post a small note on what his intentions are, so that his readership knows whether to check back here again, and if so, when to check back ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Come ooooooooon! Please... :-)

Really longing for another part...... can wait, will wait...but hope, no to wait too long. :-)

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsover 5 years ago
Best yet!

We are all looking forward to the next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Someone Needs to Finish This ...

This will probably make NOT happy, the original author, but I have to say, that there are SO many half-finished works in this genre (that i have noted over the last 10 years), that perhaps one should form a club of would-be writers, pick the 5 most promising, and finish the stories for the club (not published, but shared amongst the members) as best as we can. I do NOT understand why so many good writers leave promising works like this one, UN-finished, but it does NOT add much quality to my life, that they do just that. So many things in life, promise a bit of fun, then fail to deliver, that we certainly do not need all of these half-finished teasers kicking about inside our brains. What say you, all ??? Anyone agree and want to follow this idea a bit further ? Perhaps share with each other what we would like to see happening with this story ?? I'll check back in a week or two to note responses. Some no doubt will be quite hostile (I've encountered such before), while others will be receptive to the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 11

Really wish the author would come back and complete chapter 11, I'm even open to another author taking up the reins as I'm desperate for more high risk plays involving dice, risk of being caught by friends/family, with an ultimate reveal of people finding her vids/pics, sharing them around school and her family, and the complete destruction of her life (kicked out if family is Christian for example, no friends, expelled and career chances all gone in local area etc)

Rockwellray0Rockwellray0over 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 11

As one user suggested, I am, in fact, alive. Not only that, but I have plans for the next several chapters and after taking something of a hiatus, I am back and working on chapter 11 which I hope to finish in the coming weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Really looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same here, waiting, hoping, waiting, hoping, sigh...

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Relief!

I'm so relieved to learn that you are going to continue this. I come back to this story over and over again, it's the absolute best story in the genre I've ever read and I read a lot. Like Madison, I crave the ultimate humiliation of her being exposed to all her friends, family and classmates but I also want it to take as long as possible because once that pinnacle is reached there's nowhere else to go. Or maybe there is? I can't wait to find out!

This is a powerful and dangerous thing for me to read. It tempts me to follow in her footsteps and I have to use all my will power to stop myself doing something I'll regret. I've been just a mouse click away from ruining myself on numerous occasions.

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fellow readers, yet a new unfinished story ... Odds now r very much ...

very much against happy ending for the reader ... Even if author manages another installment the pace of this indicates strongly a disinclination to finish ...he clearly has

other priorities that outrank this hobby ...

"Creeping Contract" was another series never finished. Author had invested considerable effort and time crafting something special then ... fizzle fizzle poof and no more ... Same profile as this one ...

Before that "Reluctant Exhibitionist" - another great but unfinished work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please

For the love of God please please write another chapter I can't jerk off to anyhrig else

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockwellray0@Rockwellray0
I like to read and write erotic stories. I always appreciate feedback and suggestions on my stories - if there is anything you would like to suggest or think I have room for improvement just let me know. I’ve had some awesome feedback on the Webslut Madison series - thank yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES