All Comments on 'Webslut Madison Ch. 13'

by Rockwellray0

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DrDirtnapDrDirtnapalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful.

Please keep them coming.

nypumpernypumperalmost 5 years ago
love this story

Wow so glad you posted another chapter this story is such a turn on hope there is new chapter soon.Like to see madison ordered to get her tits enlarged for a slutty look or pierced with big rings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Impressive ...

Read a LOT of bdsm-themed stories over the years ... what strikes me about yours is an almost palpable aura of 'authenticity' to the thoughts and actions of Madison. Well done. Very. and Thank-U.

Greg

ZarhonZarhonalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story

I love your story.

Please, even more humiliation for this little slut.

More exposure on the web and in real life.

I imagine Madison with the word "SLUT" tattooed on her belly or on her pussy for permanent humiliation.

Thank you very much for the last two chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
'Slut' tat, or brand

Yes, i must say, i have always like'd the notion of 'Slut' adorning the belly or cunt for Permanent humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockwellray0@Rockwellray0
856 Followers
I like to read and write erotic stories. I always appreciate feedback and suggestions on my stories - if there is anything you would like to suggest or think I have room for improvement just let me know. I’ve had some awesome feedback on the Webslut Madison series - thank yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES