Webslut Madison Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything. I mean anything," Madison said with a nervous sigh. She swung one leg over the picnic table bench, her legs open and facing Shawn. As she did this, she hiked the top of her skirt up a little, showing even more of her legs.

As he watched, she continued to show him exactly what she had in mind. She reached down to the bottom hem of her skirt, slowly pulling it up. Shawn, for his part, was speechless. In his time as a manager, he had never had a prospective employee do anything so suggestive. His eyes were wide as all he could do was sit there, watching her, astounded. "Madison..." he started, but did not finish.

There, before his eyes, was Madison, looking up at him with doe eyes, biting her bottom lip, holding her skirt up and showing him exactly what she was wearing underneath - nothing! It was the most glorious pussy he has ever seen. His mouth hung open as she continued to lift her skirt, showing him what she had written just above her delicious pussy in red marker - "fuck me."

"Anything," Madison said again, giving him a sultry gaze. She looked like a model looking at the camera.

"Madison, just - Wow, that's an incredible offer, really, believe me," Shawn said, still in disbelief. "But you know I can't do this."

"Why is that?" Madison said, disappointed. She gave Shawn her best puppy dog pouty face.

"You know what kind of world we live in, Madison - I could get accused of sexual harassment - I could get fired," he said.

"Here, give me your phone," she said. He had laid it on the table when he walked in, but she picked it up and flipped the camera on. "Hi, I'm Madison Holt, and I want Shawn to fuck me," she said. "This is not harassment, he is innocent, and I started it by being such a cock tease. See?" She said. She filmed the writing just above her pussy. "See? If there's ever any doubt, I wanted this and I asked for it." She flipped the camera off and handed the phone back to Shawn.

"Wow, Madison, I just -" he began.

"You have nothing to be afraid of. I can see how much you want me," she said. She scooted closer to him as he moved his left leg over the bench. She was motioning to his hardening cock, of course, and she slowly reached out and began to touch it through his pants. This time, he did not stop her.

"You know I might not be able to give you a job, no matter what you do, right? I mean, I'm only supposed to have a certain number. I would have to clear it with corporate," he told her. "I just don't want to lead you on."

"Give me a job, don't give be a job, just make sure you give me your cock," she told him. "I just wanted to give you an extra incentive in case you were interested in me. I mean hiring me."

"Okay, tell the camera you aren't fucking me for a job," he told her, opening his phone again.

"I'm not fucking for a job," she repeated, still stroking his cock.

"Then why are you doing it?"

"Oh, God, I want to tell him I'm a slut. I'm a whore. That's why I'm sucking dick for a job I don't even really want that's almost an hour commute," she thought. But really, even if she didn't want the job, she knew she needed it. She didn't want to give Shawn any reason not to hire her, so she went for something more appropriate for the workplace, even if only slightly.

"I guess just because I'm a dirty girl," she said. That was all he needed to hear. He shut off the camera as she leaned forward and unzipped and unbuttoned his pants.

"Just how dirty of a girl are you?" He asked.

"I'm going to suck your cock," she said. She pulled his cock out of his pants, taking the head and touching it to her lips. "Can this dirty girl have a taste?"

"Yeah, suck it, baby," Shawn said, standing up. He pulled his pants down past his knees as Madison took the entire length of his hardening shaft into her mouth, sucking him as she went.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Do you like the way this dirty girl sucks your dick?" She started stroking is hard with her right hand.

"Oh, yeah, baby, you're definitely giving me an incentive," Shawn half-whispered, his cock growing each time she moved it in and out of her mouth. "I'm going to do everything I can with corporate."

Madison stood up momentarily. She removed the cardigan, then raised her arms as Shawn pushed his fingers under her top, raising his arms with the bottom hem until he had pulled it over her head.

"Wow," he remarked, looking at a lacy, white, strapless bra.

"I came in here looking for a position, do you have anything available? My favorite is on my knees," Madison said seductively as she knelt down. "You can undo my bra while I suck your dick."

"We can try you out in all kinds of positions," he remarked. He became a little more forceful now, thrusting back when Madison opened her mouth and began to suck him. It wasn't quite a throatfuck, but it was a bit more than just a casual blowjob where the girl does all the work. Shawn bent forward a little and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

"I have to tell you, if corporate makes an exception for you, they're going to make me do a second interview once they open up a position," Shawn warned.

"If it's anything like this one, sign me up," Madison replied. "Just tell me when to come."

"Oh, you make ME want to cum," he replied. "Come on baby, stand up, pull that skirt up and let me see what you wrote on there," he said.

Madison did as she was told, standing up and pulling her skirt up. She sat on the top of the picnic table, spread her legs and read it out loud: "it says fuck me," she said. "And I need it. I'm so wet."

Shawn moved forward, lining up his cock with her perfectly shaven pussy. "I'm just going to follow the written instructions then, baby."

"Ohhhhh, yes, Shawn, take me!" Madison moaned. "Take me and fuck me, oh, fuck - fuck my dirty little cunt, Shawn!" Madison felt shame wash over her face as, for the first time, she realized she was taking the third new cock she had taken in as many days. Plus Dan. Plus eating the cum out of the condom from the other guy.

"Oh, fuck, I'm turning into a slut. For real!" She thought. Didn't she tell herself just yesterday that she needed to focus more on her online exhibitionism and less on slutting around in real life?

"Fuck me! Fuck me like the dirty girl I am!" She moaned.

"Oh, shit, I'm going to fill you up with my cum, baby! Just tel me you're a dirty girl one more time!"

"I'm a dirty - I'm a - dirty - dir-ty girl!" Madison screamed under her breath, trying to be quiet enough that she could not be heard through the door, as Shawn grabbed her hips, digging his nails into her as he filled her with his sticky cum.

"Ohhhh, Madison!" Shawn exclaimed as he emptied his balls into her. "I've never - believe it or not, you're the first girl who ever tried anything like this to get a job here."

"I guess none of them needed the job as badly as I do," she said as she felt him pull out. "But then again," I need it pretty bad." She turned around and faced his cock as he spoke, taking it into her mouth, licking him clean once she had finished speaking.

"So, um - yeah, obviously I'm going to recommend it to corporate," he said as he pulled his pants back up. "And then if all goes well, we will see you in here for another interview."

"Sounds good to me," she said. "About how long should that take?"

"A day or two," he replied. "I'll have to email you to set it up."

"I'll have to make sure I come prepared. I hope it's a really intense interview, Shawn," she said with a smile.

"Me too. Okay, we'll talk, and - thanks," he said.

"Thank you," she replied, with the emphasis on the "you." And out the door she walked, cum dripping down her thighs, careful not to make eye contact with the employees. "Do they know?" Madison wondered. "Did they hear?"

It didn't really matter. Madison, somehow, knew she would have to step it up a notch to have any hope of getting the job, but she still wasn't convinced. "Am I even being considered?" She wondered. Truthfully, she was curious if Shawn was just using her body and then tossing her aside once he got what he wanted.

Four days later, Madison made the drive back to the mall for her second interview. Whether she was going to wind up with s job, or not, she was going to blow Shawn's mind, she decided.

She sat in the parking lot in the outfit she had chosen. It was a light orange high-waisted two piece tie-front flare dress, essentially meaning that the top was little more than a large knot in the front, with more fabric on the sides, and the skirt was high waisted but barely covered her ass. A good portion of her upper midriff was bare. She slowly pulled her panties down, and off, as she sat in her car, leaving her with no clothing except for the dress, which had built-in bra cups, and her shoes. But she wasn't ready quite yet.

Madison grabbed her handbag and headed into the mall, thinking she would have more space to get ready in there than she did in her car. Her hair blew in the wind as she walked inside. Even though a sizable portion of her midriff was exposed, and nearly all of her legs, she didn't feel terribly awkward about it. Maybe she had just been getting used to the idea of wearing less clothing, or maybe knowing what she was about to do took her mind off of her outfit.

As she walked, she realized that a fitting room in one of the large anchor stores might be a better choice than a bathroom, mainly because there weren't any mirrors inside the stalls in the bathroom - and she needed a mirror in a private place. She had time to spare though, so she headed for an anchor.

Once inside the room, she hung up the garment that she had brought with her to "try on" and started taking off her clothes. The bottom half of her two-piece set came off easily and quickly, leaving Madison standing in a pair of tan strappy heels and the top.

"Okay," Madison said, taking a deep breath. "Here goes." She reached into her handbag and pulled out a small butt plug. She held it up to the mirror, looking at it, thinking about what she was planning to do with it. "This is so I can get my ass ready to offer it to him," she said. "Either that, or to have something in my ass while he fucks me. Whichever way he wants it."

Madison watched her reflection in the mirror as she placed the plug to her lips and began to lick it, moaning a little. Once it was sufficiently lubricated, she watched in the mirror as she bent over, spread her ass cheeks, and pushed the plug into her asshole, until the thickest portion had been swallowed by her tight sphincter, leaving only the tip visible. She moaned, enjoying the sensation of the plug entering her ass.

Next, she stood up. She took out a red marker from her bag and looked in the mirror as she began to write on her stomach. She chose a spot below her bellybutton, one that would be concealed by her attire but provided a sufficient blank slate for her to write on. In big letter, at least four inches high, Madison slowly and deliberately drew the word "slut" on her body. Never before had she written it that big, but she was really craving the humiliation.

Madison replaced the marker and slowly pulled the high-waisted skirt back up. The bottom barely covered her ass, it was so short. And of course, she wasn't wearing any panties, and now she had a plug in her ass. Her top was tied in the front, and showed a lot of cleavage. The knot was basically the only stitch of fabric between her neck and the top hem of her skirt, at least in between her breasts. It covered a lot more skin on the sides and the back, but it was revealing where it counted, showing at least six inches of her upped midriff between the skirt and the knot and at least two inches of skin all the way around the skirt hem.

"Okay, here goes," Madison said. She applied a lip stain and walked out of the fitting room and toward the store where her interview was. Once there, she was greeted and escorted back to the back room, just as she was a few days prior, and once again, she was informed that Hannah had the day off.

"Hi, Shawn!" Madison said excitedly when he came into the room several minutes later.

"Hi, Madison," he replied. "I've been looking forward to seeing you again."

"Oh really?" Madison said. "Me too, actually. And I hope you'll be seeing a lot of me today." She stepped closer to him as he closed and locked the door.

"Me too," said Shawn with a smile.

"Can we just cut to the chase this time?" Madison asked as she wrapped her arms around Shawn's midsection.

"And what do you want to cut to, exactly?"

"The part of the interview where we get naked and you pound the shit out of me," Madison whispered into his ear.

"Of course," he said with a smile. "Let's get you out of these clothes." The two shared a passionate, but brief, kiss before Shawn was tugging on the top half of Madison's two piece set, trying to take it off.

"Do you like my outfit?" She asked. "I wore it just for you." She was, of course, naked from the waist up.

"Yes, you look amazing," Shawn replied. He slowly caressed her bare breasts. "Looking at your body is going to be one of the best perks of finding a job for you here."

Madison giggled. "Wait till you see what's underneath," she said before kissing him again.

"What's that?" Shawn asked.

"A little surprise. Want to see?" She stood next to the picnic table in the interview room, smiling, as she motioned for Shawn to take off the bottom half of her two piece set.

Shawn ran his hands down her sides until he got to the top of her skirt, which was just at her natural waist. He slowly rolled down the top of the garment, rolling it again, until Madison's bare belly was exposed and he could see her dangly navel piercing. "Mmmm," he moaned. "Madison, you have the sexiest bellybutton."

"Thanks," she said. "I try to show it off a lot. I can show it off pretty much every day I come to work here."

"Oh, that's going to be a rule," Shawn said. "I find you a job here, you have to show off they sexy bellybutton every day. Actually - show off enough skin that my four fingers can fit between your top and your bottoms. Okay?"

"Of course, mister boss," Madison said seductively. "But if you want me to show more, you'll have to buy me something exceptionally slutty to wear."

"Oh, I can do that for sure," Shawn said. He grabbed Madison's skirt and pulled it down, and off, revealing the writing on her lower stomach.

"Wow, you - Wow, it says slut!" Shawn said in disbelief.

"I know. I wrote it there just for you, because - you know," she said, teasing him. She knelt down, now nude except for her shoes, and unzipped his pants, pulling out his hardening cock.

"I don't know, actually," he said. "Why don't you tell me?"

"Because, I - I'm a slut," she said, looking up at him. "I want you to call me a slut while you fuck me. Nothing turns me on more than hearing how dirty I am."

"Ohhhh, god, you little slut, suck my cock," Shawn moaned. She did, slurping his shaft, forcing her slutty mouth to accept most of its length, bobbing up and down as she pleasured him.

"I have one more surprise for you," she said as she stood up, slowly jerking his hard cock. Slowly, shyly, she turned around and bent over, thrusting her ass in the air, showing Shawn what she had done to her asshole.

"Ohhhh, baby, you have a plug in your ass!" He exclaimed.

"I sure do," she said. "I'm a slut and I take it up the ass. And I wanted to get nice and ready for you."

"Ready for me...to fuck you in the ass?"

"Mmmhmmm," Madison said. She climbed up onto the table, placing her elbows on the top and her knees on the seat. "Call me a dirty little slut and fuck me in the ass," she begged.

Shawn slowly pulled the plug out and looked into her gaping asshole. The gape was getting smaller as Shawn pressed his cock up against her back door and pushed it inside.

"Oooohhhh," The slut moaned as she felt him force his way inside her ass. "Fuck my ass," she moaned.

"Oh, you filthy, dirty, little slut!" He said. She was so turned on she almost came hearing him say that. "No panties again - how about another rule - no panties at work, ever, once I hire you? How does that sound, slut?"

"Mmmm, ohhhh, sounds good - good to me!"

"And wear these slutty little skirts and let me look up and see your tasty pussy and your tight little ass,"

"Oh, yes, sir, I'll always show you my pussy and ass, ohhhhh, I love it when you look!"

"And write that slutty shit on your body and show me every day!" He was fucking her ass hard now, pushing it all the way in, and bringing it almost all the way back out. She could feel his cock, still getting bigger, stretching her tight asshole.

"I'm going to be the best little slut of an employee you've ever had!" Madison moaned loudly.

"Ohhhh, fuck, I'm going to cum inside your ass!"

"Ohhh, yes, I love getting fucked in the ass to get a job! Oh, fuck me, cum in my ass!" Madison was so horny she was shaking as she took his cock, rocking back and forth as he slid into her tight asshole. "Oh, Shawn, make me cum, make me cum, make me, oh, I'm a dirty little slut and I love getting fucked in the ass!"

Madison shook hard as she came, the mix of pain and pleasure sending her over the edge. Not long after, he unloaded into her asshole, thrusting his cock deep inside her ass, stopping and watching as the cum leaked out of her gaping hole after he pulled out of her.

"Want the job?" He said at last.

"Of course I do," she replied, smiling.

"Then do one more thing," he said. "Lick that up and swallow it and it's yours."

Madison first took his cock deep into her mouth, encircling it with her lips as she used her tongue and lips to wipe the taste of her ass and his cum off of his shaft before licking his head, making sure to get his cock properly clean. And finally, with a sultry look, Madison bent over and looked him in the eye while she licked the creamy cum off the table with her tongue, showing him her prize before swallowing it down.

"How did I do?" She asked.

"Great," he said, smiling. "Your training is on Wednesday. And don't forget your rules, okay, you little slut?"

"No panties, exposed belly," she said. "Got it!" She smiled and thanked him before walking out of the door to report to her blackmailer. Of course, she stopped to masturbate under the table in the food court, recording it, telling the camera how she just let herself get fucked twice to get a job and loved every second of it. She left the mall satisfied, but wondering what sort of devilish thing she would have to do next.

12