All Comments on 'Webslut Madison Ch. 26'

by Rockwellray0

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
ZarhonZarhonalmost 2 years ago

Wow, thank you for this chapter !

Real life exposure with real life consequence is amazing.

I can't wait for real life consequence of her total online exposure.

Make her humiliation worst more and more.

The next three months for madison (and next chapter for us) promise to be excpetional. Ruin her life with exposure, ruin her body with bareback fucking with total strangers, and slutty tattoos.

I love your style and your ideas.

Thanks again.

kakwannkakwannalmost 2 years ago

I dont know how you can step it up in the next chapter... but its fun to read!

Stevewu609Stevewu609almost 2 years ago

OMG what a cliffhanger!! Was so happily surprised to see a new chapter of Webslut Madison today. Are we going to get a couple chapters in short period of time like we did back in the glorious month of October? Can't wait to see what happens on Twitter! Hopefully, Alyssa changes the password and email address before Madison can!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had given up on this story glad you continued it. Love what went on with Kim, hope we see lots more of that as well as in her class. Please keep her slutty without tattoos and piercings use of clothes or the lack there of, plugs, dildos, other toys or toy like objects. I think someone needs to take an up front role in controlling her not sure if Alyssa would be that person or Kim or maybe sweet little Riley. whatever you do I am sure will be as great as the rest of this story has been thank you for sharing. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars+. Best story on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars+ Best story on this site.

cradulichcradulichalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter glad you are back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh gosh! She’s back! Yes, yes, yes!

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23almost 2 years ago

Great chapter. Great story. A fun idea, since you mentiined offering Kim to come over and cut up more clothes, might be every time she is in Kim's class she shows up early and Kim trims all articles of clothing with scissors no matter what Madison is wearing. Could create a level she hadn't thought of. Just a thought. Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another aspect to her wardrobe rules could be how see through they have to be.

MindOverSoulMindOverSoulalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see you back!

Great chapter. I'm excited to see what ends up happening to Riley. She seems like a fun diversion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow thanks for comming back.

please please update the arriana story.

we need more updates after that.

you are a great writer.

jeanmarc08jeanmarc08almost 2 years ago

wonderful, still so erotic

had to read it taking breaks between pages because I could have come before I finished reading

please continue

nypumpernypumperalmost 2 years ago

hoy luv yhis story cant wait for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

really nice to know you are back continuing this hot work. Thank-you much for that.

merkonmerkonalmost 2 years ago

I am very excited for the next chapter.

davidwithasmolddavidwithasmoldalmost 2 years ago

So thrilled to have a new chapter, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great to see a new chapter! Please keep writing. A couple thoughts 1) Dan (her 1 male friend) has an odd sexuality - I cannot imaging being with a beautiful girl who wants to be a slut and not telling her to blow me every 20 minutes :) Even while he helps her cut up her clothes. 2) For having a need to be used - she leads pretty normal life with occasional splash of internet humiliation or in person sex (some of course a lot wilder than others) Guess I would expect guys to knock on her door all night long. 3) Just a little thing - but her choice of study and career does not fit her behavior. A grad student in elementary education just does not fit her exhibitionist whore persona - which is fine I guess but other students and her graduate advisor do not fit their roles either. One suggestion - don't forget shorts can cut out at the crotch to the point outer lips show. Showing pussy parts all the time can be a sexy alternative to an occasional full beaver flash... All that said, as a fantasy - I love the story. And hope you enjoy some thoughtful comments beyond - write more, now :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want more

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402almost 2 years ago

Amazing..... Had been looking forward to it for such a long time. Looking forward for more. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Somethin' for people to consider when commenting with this author. I haven't noticed that he wants comments. Perhaps just coincidence, but in fact, I believe more comments tend to stop the flow of new chapters from him to us. So as a totally selfish person, that like most people here want to see this very capable author deliver another package sooner rather than later, I seriously suggest that unless the author specifically asks for your ideas about what should befall Madison, just keep silent. Just shut it. And await his next gift. Cause that is what it is. A really well written and thoughtful gift. We can all agree on that much I'm sure.

Stevewu609Stevewu609almost 2 years ago

@anon (who thinks the author doesn't want comments), you say "he" likely doesn't want comments. Don't you mean "she"? Haven't we already determined that the author/Madison is Haley Grace Hess?? /s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I believe I've read all of these comments at least once over the years, and I have seen nothing that proves this author is Haley. It is likely someone utterly new to the exposure scene, saw a lot of Haley in their pet searches, and connected the only two dots on their very limited map. Duh. Please. Don't. Just don't. There are Tons of people that have experienced bdsm naked-exposure in their personal sex lives. To varying degrees. But what is special, is both the depth of this author's knowledge of that landscape, and his ability to communicate it. And I repeat. We should not distract him with our ideas of what should befall Madison. Personally I want to see where he'd like to take us on Madison's journey. Most commenters here are NOT at his level, though there are those that aren't bothered by that when submitting a list of what they would like to see in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@the previous couple comments:

The author claims to be male in their profile, and this isn't their only story. It's not HGH. (And I saw the /s, but it's been mentioned before)

They say feedback is welcomed in their profile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a real great work

Don‘t stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, I know the author has asked for feedback in his profile, but I seriously doubt that means he wants others to give him a detailed roadmap. I wouldn't. No creative does. Only with very close collaborators is such possible, desirable, workable. In fact I believe he said (if my memory serves) that he had a lot of chapters already planned out. And as I said, I have noticed that when there is 'excessive' chatter encouraging him to do this or that, the author seems to 'coincidentally' dial the quantify of releases down -- big time. Whether he does that consciously or not, who can say but the author.

I should just shut up and let the author speak for himself, but please folks, take a care about what you say here. Too much 'direction' comments CAN leave an author feeling his efforts are NOT appreciated. In fact, I was a party to such chatter with another story and author, to a degree that a VERY VERY promising story was shut down by that author. I have mixed feelings looking back on the experience, because the author WAS already choosing to take her story to a place that it was NOT previously promising to go -- possibly she felt she should change her direction to align her efforts with the desires of another group of readers (who wanted her to 'tone the heat down', while the group I was chattering with, wanted her to 'dial it up'). Anyway, we the readers, participated fully in the maiming and the killing of that story that truly was, in potential, the BEST one I have ever read.

So seriously, take a care for what you say here. Try to put yourselves in the author's shoes if you can. We humans are all VERY bad at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Anonymous, What story was that? The BEST one you have ever read?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly, I can't remember its name. 'Game of Dares' or some such thing. Showing my age. The author was likely female (profile said so), and her main character likely reflected herself to some extent. No proof of that, but ... It was about a female grad student, in psychology dept. at some university, that gets hooked by an app/website, that both arouses her with its challenges, and hooks her with its rules. If she quits the app/site it exposes her with the content it and the sites members have on her. If she continues it escalates her exposure, with the dares becoming increasingly difficult to successfully fulfill without penalty. The character was becoming a total mental mess with the level of sexual arousal the game was demanding of her

I'm pretty sure I learned of that story on literotica, right here from this author's favorites. But as far as I know, its been discontinued. Not that the story was going anywhere fast. The author, though a brilliant writer, had the story forever teasing 'real' consequences for the character, without delivering any. Such seemed exactly the thing, though, desired by at least half of the story's readership -- but I was not one of those. For me, there is already a surfeit of BDSM stories, where the characters' destinies are never really impacted by their activities. And I lose interest quickly with all the teasing without plot advancement. Our author here, gratefully, will not do that. He has and will deliver consequences for Madison. Bravo !! And he is not scared to approach the flame of consensual non-consent. Necessary for true Bdsm excitement. As any submissive knows. Bravo again !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My goodness. Looks like she might be re-releasing it. Possibly cleaning it up, chapter by chapter. Possibly. TURNONS - A Game of Dares. Here's hoping. Will need to take a closer look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you Anonymous for answering and giving me the name of the story. Seems like a fun read.

davidwithasmolddavidwithasmoldover 1 year ago

i wish i was madison

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

god, don't we all davidwithasmold ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh god… that was so good. I hope she exposes herself and posts videos all over her Twitter/Facebook and gets locked out of the account…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Getting really concerned the series has been abandoned, can we get at least a message from the author just to make us feel better that it's still being worked on haha otherwise no rush :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After we read 9 chapters last year, I thought we will read more.

But we read 1 chapter this year.

Maybe you don't have time.

I hope we can read a new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I might be reading too much into it, but the author indicated that he had "another 16 chapters planned out", and he has so far posted 10 of them. The story cannot run indefinitely because the entire point is that Madison keeps escalating her situation to a point of no return, at which point the story is pretty much over. I'm sure planning out the presumably last 6 chapters of this story has been tough, and since the end is close the author has to plan out the rest of the story before he can continue publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One hopes Anon -- That he is 'planning out' the rest of it. I know I return to this, and another Story quite Regularly here on Literotica, hoping for another Installment of either. But it is starting to feel like maybe its over. Again. For this Story as well as the Other one I follow. I know both Author's, don't interact a lot with their readership. I've never felt a Need in either of Them to do so. So don't hope for an Update of Intent. This Universe, or certainly this planet anyway, can feel at times --- Desolate. I think I'll wait at least a month, maybe Several, before checking back here again.

In the meantime, maybe we should think how we Ourselves might write the next Installment. To keep us entertained while we await another pleasant Miracle from the Author. And maybe offer the ideas with some detail here to your fellow Readers. Thank-you Reader Buddies for your presence Here :) We probably share a lot more in Common with one another, than We know .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully she goes to class in only a bra for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ya, I like that. Just a bra -- and one that shows some under-boob, with strong hints of nipple. And she keeps her hands at her sides, while people click away with their phones. A simple act, of questionable legality, that knocks a real chunk off her character, and reputation. Possibly inviting her professor to single her out in class with everyone watching. A new humiliation for all to witness. Maybe on the same day that her friend locks her out of her social media account after uploading some disturbing images of a Naked Madison, with a couple vid links to get her friends and followers started on a net quest to understand how Exposed Madison already and Truly is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it was so great to see more chapters -- cant wait for the run to the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockwellray0@Rockwellray0
I like to read and write erotic stories. I always appreciate feedback and suggestions on my stories - if there is anything you would like to suggest or think I have room for improvement just let me know. I’ve had some awesome feedback on the Webslut Madison series - thank yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES