Wedding Bells

Story Info
An anthro couple lust for their wedding night...
2.1k words
4.36
4.5k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Wedding Bells

Beth sat up straight as her long hair was brushed out by the femfur brought in to do her make-up. The manor house had never been as beautiful as it was that spring, the gardens bursting into fresh bloom, although she had not ventured far in recent days, not beyond the terrace via which she could, at least, take in the view. There was too much to do in preparation for the wolf's wedding, of course, to her sweetheart, Hans, but that was all coming to sweet fruition, the day and the time finally there.

Her flowing, white dress trailed behind her, lace spanning her chest as if to preserve her modesty while giving her partner a taste of what was to come when he saw her for the first time, walking down the aisle on her father's arm. The stern wolf softened when it came to his daughter, Beth, but he had been happy to allow her engagement and, soon to be, marriage to Hans, being of a reputable family with excellent prospects. With him, she'd never want for anything but the very fact that the bat wanted her and only her was enough for Beth's heart beat to raise as her family cooed over her, mother fluttering her paws and dabbing at her eyes.

"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful."

It was a time of change and a change that the wolfess wanted to take for her own, her fur lightly dusted with powder so that it seemed softer than it even naturally was, eyes sparkling and accentuated with a hint of mascara. Not too much, they said, not for the blushing bride, but she was ready with the bouquet of pink and purple flowers clasped tenderly between her paws as she stood at the entrance to the ballroom, waiting for the double-doors to be opened for her.

The organ played, their home transformed for the day and the grand event, though they could have gone to a church. She'd insisted, however, that she had all the home comforts that they required for their first day and night as a married couple - and just who was going to deny the bride what she wanted? Beth smiled, Hans waiting at her at the end of the aisle, comfortable pews set up for their guests. Some of them neither Hans nor Beth knew the names of but that was the way of it when it came to high-society and they would pay them no mind, knowing that the day itself was for them and them alone.

The service was sweet and the congregations dabbed at their eyes as if they had never seen anything so beautiful. Some of the youngsters were harder to quell, even Hans' little sister chirping up from time to time - but she was still growing into her teenage years and was so outspoken that Beth could not help but smile. She was quite different to the shy bat that she was marrying and Beth could only imagine just how differently her life could have gone if she had not met the studious bat in the personality and form he was in when she had.

Yes... She smiled wider, a veil drifting down over her muzzle, as she stood there before him, the altar raised and the minister waiting on them, softly and gently. There was no rush but the words were all ones that they had rehearsed. Their vows had been given beneath the old willow tree out in the grounds when there had been no one else there to hear them. Some words, after all, could only be held sacred when there were neither any prying ears nor eyes to take note of them. Beth smiled softly, though only Hans caught the subtle twitch of her lips, knowing her that well. Some could have said that it was the way of their relationship, like that.

And it couldn't have been better, not for the two of them. It was as it was and the vows were said, the penultimate moment coming, a light breeze lifting Beth's veil from her face. She was meant to keep it there until the final, "I do's", but the moment was right and she swept it back defiantly, eyes bright and blazing, her lover right there before her. Never again would he leave her side, not in spirit, the bat that she adored offering his paw to her as something that not even the wolfess could put a name to pulled in her chest.

Oh...

"I do."

"I do."

The minster didn't even have a further moment in which to pronounce them husband and wife without interruption as Hans stepped forward, more boldly than ever, to close the distance between them. A paw that was no longer shy and soft clasped her chin firmly and tipped it up to his lips, letting them come together, tongues brushing, passionate and yet appropriate for the congregation at the same time. Dimly, the two of them were aware of clapping and soft calls of congratulations but, regardless of who was there, they only had eyes for one another and one another alone, time holding no meaning for them on the most important day of their lives.

From there on, everything would change.

Eating cake, sharing the delight: everything came together just as it was supposed to and, well, as the bride, Beth was not to be informed of those things that didn't go quite right. In the background, her mother and family and servants rushed to make it the very best day possible for her but the wolfess probably wouldn't have noticed if the building itself was on fire, dancing her first dance with Hans, triumph thrumming through as the clasp of his paws on hers lifted her heart up and up and up.

Just the two of them, only the two of them. There didn't need to be anyone else in the world right then and there as the cellist played, notes wavering and winding through the hall, the dance floor empty but for them. The crowd gathered to watch the newlyweds embrace tradition but Hans and Beth were privy to none of that, swaying and moving together as one being and body around the floor, every little move that they made perfectly in sync.

"I cannot believe we are finally here."

There was so much hidden in that rushed hiss of words, heavy with emotion, that Beth could not help but stretch up lightly onto the tips of her toes, despite her modest, wedding-appropriate heels, capturing his lips with her own. Some things would never change and it would forever end up being her that took the lead, although they most likely would not have wanted it any other way - not even as she teased more confidence and forwardness out of the bat. As his lips hungrily and eagerly pressed back against hers, his paw dipping down into the small of her back, their minds wandered to the thought of the wedding night to come.

Oh, it was expected and heat rose within her body for the notion of it, arching up against him as he, quite literally, swept her off her hind paws and down to the floor. The crowd made soft sounds of appreciation and Beth's mother clapped her paws as she was lifted, spun around, the musicians taking on a jauntier, livelier song. The first song was done but it was far from their last dance as their practice paid off, wolf and bat moving at a pace, drawing and inviting their guests to join them on the floor.

Dancing and eating the night away, it was a night to remember for the rest of their lives, although the drink flowed freely too for the happiness of the newlyweds. It was all by the by and to be expected, Beth supposed, but her glass never quiet seemed to flow empty as her light-headedness drifted up, lending her such a sensation that she was floating. As the wolfess smiled and her bat drew her in closer, lips softly and tenderly brushing the top of her head, she knew it was a good thing that she had him, at least, to keep her grounded and sane in some sense of reality too.

And yet the guests came due to leave as the happy couple was cheered on, led in a procession from the celebration and then, finally, allowed their peace with one another. Some more old-fashioned traditions were not for them and Beth held her muzzle high as she regarded the halls that were both familiar and unfamiliar with the weight of his wedding band on her finger.

But all was well, just as it should be. That much, at least, she never had to worry about again.

"Are you ready, my dear?" He murmured, a sly glint unlike any she'd ever seen before twinkling in his eye. "I think there is something more for us waiting..."

Tumbling into the suite and chambers that had been set aside and completely refurbished simply for them to spend their wedding night together, Hans and Beth giggled with a little too much wine colouring their breath, although their lips were destined to come together all the same. Where their families considered them still to be virgins they most certainly were not but the two of them had only ever been with one another, breath catching, moans rising, their trysts taking with due care and secrecy only so that they could learn to love one another in new and exciting ways without the expectations of society placed upon them.

But the expectation of the two of them coming together as one being on their wedding night was one that Beth was more than eager to live up to, the wolfess giggling as Hans struggled to sweep her up in his arms, leathery wings (that could not be used for flight) wrapped around her. Snug and safe, she was still rather unsteady as he struggled to take her to bed, though it was merely another memory that they would laugh at in their older days, when they had youngsters of their own crawling about their hind paws, telling tales of how they met, how much they loved one another.

Her dress was stripped from her, laid over the back of a chair, but they had time for little else as their lips clumsily met, kissing as if they had never kissed before, fresh passion rising up. Ah, it may not have been their first time mating but the heat between their bodies as they crashed down to the bed, her legs lifting, rising around his hips, wrapping and pulling. His shaft plunged into her and she moaned as if it was her first time, arching up to meet him, hips working and grinding, passion rising through.

As it should have been, there was no one else there in the world for them but them, moans heated, groans subdued, swallowed up in kisses that held more than a mere wedding night for the two of them. Hans spent himself inside her once but Beth was not about to let that be the end of it as she whimpered and used her muzzle and paws to get him hard and ready once more, swirling her tongue around a shaft that she was so very familiar with already. Then and only then, she mounted and rode him, sliding that hard rod of flesh back into her needy slit and riding him to orgasm after orgasm.

Exhaustion caught up with them, however, in the dead of the night, hot and sweaty and panting after an orgasm that had swept both of them up and away into another world. Collapsing on the bed in a tangle of limbs, the wolf moaned softly, tongue lolling out, nestling into her lover's chest and kissing lightly, demanding his attention even as tiredness dragged her down and away.

"Hans..."

Beth's eyes fluttered closed as the bat smiled, stroking her hair.

The words drifted from her lips, mouthed but not spoken, and yet he knew what they were all the same. Slipping his arms gently around her, the bat drew her in against his body, stronger than it had ever been beneath his brown fur. She'd made him a better bat than he could have ever been without her.

Some things, however, were best left unspoken.

The rest of their life together was just beginning.