All Comments on 'Wedding Crashers Pt. 05'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

Listen, brother, we've been patient with this shit. Just finish it, for Christ's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have they thought about getting tested for STDs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey cuck writer… please die soonest of AIDS !! I want to piss on ur grave.. would do a great service to humanity.. pretty please … please die

EmeraldflareEmeraldflareover 2 years ago

I like the story overall but I feel that I. This chapter she went further than his character as you've written him would be a le to accept with the drug use and having her body changed how Jim wants it allowing him to show his ownership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking wimp story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just curious... do any of these characters have functioning brain housing groups?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In this story the willing cuck is struggling to accept his homosexual desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How long goes this sorrow crap. Two disgusting excuses for humans in an ongoing and painfully stupid scenario.

Time to flush it down the latrine.

Captcha

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

The cuck is getting in deeper. So why is he putting up with it? Why hasn't he now announced that he no longer wants to fuck her diseased cunt. That he won't be touching her until the piercing has been removed and her pussy hair has grown back. Since she only did these things for Jim. Plus... and this is the big one... if she gets pregnant, she will be packing her bags. Divorce will follow.

When she called out for Nathan after she was dropped off, the weak cuck should have said "I'm not sleeping with a whore or a slut. You are both" then gone and slept in the spare room. He guy has no self respect at all.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Love it!!!!! Keep the depravity coming!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am beginning to think I should have heeded Charlie's warning about who may not like this story. I can tolerate a certain amount of cucking especially if the husband is not abused but I cannot take it when the wife is totally destroyed, ie addicted to drugs and ruined or the husband is totally debased. That seems where this may be heading.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please change the category of this series. This is not a "Loving Wives" story. This is a woman who is constantly lying and deceiving her husband and refusing to take any responsibility for anything that happens.

She lied about being in contact with him, about the trucker, about knowing he was in the diner, about making the photos for him. She blames her husband for inviting him over (I agree with him that she would have cheated anyway if he hadn't) and for almost everything else. I would not be suprised if she was lying about taking the pill or what the "deal" in ch1 actually was (e.g. if fucking Jim all night was actually her idea/intention).

At this point I kinda hope he dumps her in the next chapter, not for fucking some else (whatever floats your boat), but for lying, deceiving and destroying any trust in that relationship. Even if she were to tell Jim that it's over, I can't see how her husband could trust any of this after everything she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad really sad that someone has this idea as a fantasy or maybe its real for this writer. I certainly hope so.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 2 years ago

Probably the worst of a bad bunch of stories at the moment.

How can the husband have so little self respect, he is beyond parody.

The wife, meanwhile, has seemingly lost any grasp of reality.

Please let the husband actually find his balls and do something positive. The story is just falling further into the abyss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He’s a bushie, so he had better kill that fucker pretty soon.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

How low can they go?

Well you'll drag them to your level evidently.

Clearly you've just become a troll with this worthless shit, kid. Nothing you ever try and pass off as writing in the future should be bothered to be seen by anyone.

alohadavealohadaveover 2 years ago

It's hilarious how many of you love this story so much that you come back for each chapter just to say how much you hate it. But you read every single word just so you can comment and downvote it.

CharlieB4, keep up the good work, it's a compelling story, and I'm giving you 5 stars on every chapter, even though it won't counteract all the 1 stars you are getting.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

This sad tale just never got better. The scores show the real story

Scores 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES