All Comments on 'Wedding Crashers Pt. 06'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s what happens when u hve a mom that fucked by truckers regularly…and as a young growing up boy u get to watch Charlie! Did ur mommy make u and ur poor did of a father eat and clean up her Quim after she was fucked by Her truckers!! That’s why u love cuck stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
And now?

No end in me opinion

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Yeah. Ain't gang rape grand. Fuck you.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

My first comment didn't illuminate.

Getting the shit beaten out of him while his wife is gang raped is beyond the pale.

Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

How many times has xx seen her "family" do that to people?

She's as big a piece of shit as the rest apparently.

Jim needs to stop being a fucking wimp and protect himself and Claire even if she is a deranged piece of shit.

Having a hot wife doesn't mean allowing abuse, disrespect and certainly not assault and gang rape.

YouamiYouamiover 2 years ago

Christ...I thought this tale of debauched bikies and their sluts couldn't possibly get worse....I was sadly mistaken. I fear that this series will end in tragedy not just for the characters. It has also been a miserable experience for non-bogan readers. Fuck CharlieB4....your surely can do better than this sadomaschocistic tripe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was obvious all along that this was actually a gay story, and the husband character finally took it up the butt. The author’s contempt for women is also a repressed homosexual theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, women just loooove being prostitutes and live rough sex, and love bring pissed on and love having a train run on them.

That’s why they have to be groomed and kidnapped and raped and beaten.

I hope your prison cellmate doesn’t rape you and pass you around like the women in your stories are.

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteover 2 years ago

Spoiler alert: It's not over.

Pegging's not my thing, but the writing is solid. 5 stars.

XX should get her own spin off story (or stories).

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Fun Entertainment

Enjoyed this total nasty debauchery of a training wreck. These folks chose to make these choices and get to live the results. While not for everyone it is fun to occasionally read over the top behavior. Enjoyable to to read different types of sexual adventures. I understood what type of plot it was and chose to read you give fair warning to those would not like to read it. . So thanks for your efforts on this story those fans tha

wimonwimonover 2 years ago

nicely written piece of erotica, anon people dont forget that this is literotica.

it takes skill and dedicated efforts to put it into words, otherwise every human has thoughts but not can put it here for our eyes.

thats why auther like CharlieB4 are far more superior then us.

CharlieB4, nice going with this one, plenty turns and twists along the way...

thanks for sharing this wild ride with us.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Surely Jim isn't going to take that lying down???? I'm hoping for one more chapter, but this was a great story, ignore the haters!!!!!!!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Seeing this pile of fecal matter was finally ending, sorry stupid people, but only really stupid people would find a stupid story anything but, sort of felt like that first massive dump you take after being constipated for a week. And what comes out is exactly what we read.

Dont listen to non-haters, they think sucking another mans cum from a skanks ass is erotic.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

I hope you are not going to insult our intelligence as well as offend our sensibilities. As if they would take any notice of what Claire wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES