Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it feel?" he asked, licking his snout as if he had just eaten some delicious sweets.

Alma relaxed on his arms as she stroked her swollen belly with both hands, the feeling inside her driving her insane.

"As if the whole of you was still inside me, still fucking my womb like a jackhammer," she said, her lips curling into a lewd smile, "I love it, and it's making me even hornier..."

Her husband grinned, obviously pleased with her words, and proceeded to rub the tip of his yet again hardened cock between her butt cheeks.

"Want to try the rear end? The bond should make it work like the front..." he said, his tone making clear how much he was looking forward to it.

Alma bit her lip, they had toyed with the idea before, but never fully committed, and right now, she was so horny she'd have said yes to anything.

"Go for it... I'm yours, my gorgeous scaly husband," she said, kissing his chest.

Drem purred so loud the ground itself vibrated.

Carefully, he held her by her thighs and lifted her up above his stiff phallus with her back against his chest, her legs spread wide as her hands spread her little hole for him.

The tip of his spear-like cock teased her backdoor, so utterly massive that it made Alma think he would split her in half.

And yet, she was dying for it.

"I'm ready..." she said, wiggling her hips to rub her needy ass on his tip.

With an aroused buff, Drem let gravity do the job and slowly dropped his wife onto his cock.

Alma tensed up as the massive girth of her husband pressed against her.

Thankfully, and as expected, her body adapted to him, stretching to accommodate a cock bigger than her arm.

While she was suffering no pain, or at least, no pain that managed to break over her pleasure, the sensation was still brutal.

Even more so than with her pussy, her body felt as if stretched to its breaking point, her flesh wrapped around his cock like a tight glove.

The massive volume of his cock also added pressure to her bloated belly, still packed full of so much cum you could fill a bucket with it.

It was too much, and Alma's mind started melting as she devolved into a babbling and mewling doll.

Somehow, Drem's cock managed to slide into her all the way to his knot, making Alma look like a pretty flesh toy stuck to her husband's phallus.

He was talking to her still, whispering sweet nothing's and words of encouragement, but Alma was too far gone to process them.

Her mind had devolved into a single focused light inside a sea of soul-destroying delight, she wanted to be bred.

It didn't matter if it was the wrong hole, she craved it more than her very life.

To both Drem and those looking, Alma started trying to bounce on her husband's cock, her still high-heeled feet looking for his big claws as support to do so.

Her husband groaned in delight, letting her set the rhythm and enjoying the tightest flesh he would ever feel.

Alma was utterly possessed, her mind filled with whole clutches of eggs filling her insides. It didn't matter that half-dragon births didn't usually work like that, she was like an animal in heat.

The movement of her hips sped up more and more, the filthy slaps of her flesh against his knot filling the room like a lewd echo.

Alma's makeup was running as she drooled, holding onto her husband for dear life as she wrecked her insides.

Even her ribcage seemed to bulge with each slam.

"Love, you're going to milk me at this rate, I can't hold on!" Drem said, clenching his teeth with his eyes closed.

She didn't care, she wanted him to flood her.

Even those that were consummating their own love with ravenous passion could not take their eyes off Alma, her all consuming lust utterly mesmerizing.

With a powerful roar, Drem held her tight and slammed his knot on her ass, Alma's legs flopping down as if lifeless once they caved in for him with a dirty plop.

Her beautiful body shook and trembled as a torrent of cum from her lover coursed through her insides, bloating her even more till with a cough, some of the overwhelming amount of cum from her husband trickled from her lips.

Drem, panting and purring, kissed and licked her beautiful dark skin, utterly entranced.

With a sudden loud moan, Alma's belly shone with a dim light and a stream of cum flooded out of her ravaged pussy.

The orgasm she just had was the most intense of them all, and her face seemed to imply her soul was already in heaven, despite remaining alive and well.

With a joyful smile, the priestess rushed to their side and caressed Alma's belly, who was still very much gone to the happiest place of her psyche.

"It is done! There will an heir!" she shouted with pride.

The whole room erupted with cheers for the couple, sometimes mixed with the moans of the guest's continued love making.

Drem licked Alma's lips passionately, his claws caressing her belly non-stop.

The beautiful bride caught a glimpse of reality, and felt how the magic had hastened the start of her pregnancy.

Tears of joy trailed down her cheeks, all while still being full of Drem's cum and utterly locked to him via her tight ass.

Despite her fatigue, she wanted him more than ever, and once her strength returned, she'd make sure to ask her beloved hubby for more.

But for now, she drifted asleep in Drem's arms, his loving purrs singing her to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

12