All Comments on 'Wedding Day'

by Paulfantastic

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichards6 months ago

Yuck! I quit reading at the dirtied dick part.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What kind of story is this? Getting the husband to suck his cock and then watching him fuck his wife. How is that part of loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow that was bad.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown5 months ago

Wow, an unoriginal, shit story from PaulCucktastic...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why are there so many cuck stories lately? Is this really what the up-and-coming generation wants to let their wives do? Have they no respect for themselves and their wives? Authors, get a grip on yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well that was not what was expected and nope........ didn't care for this at all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome story. Out of this world fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Their daughter is in the wedding party, and it’s the only reason they attended. They left when the bride and groom left the reception, and they drove Steve home. Where was the 10 year old daughter? Did she walk home while the three of them became a-holes?! Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I stopped at the”10 yr old bridesmaid “

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight5 months ago

1 star, from me and that's only because I cannot give you a negative score. At first I thought that you must be German because of your capitalization of so many nouns, but as I continued reading, it seemed more likely you are English, although you poor command of the language with numerous run-on sentences, improper use of punctuation marks, and lack of attention to detail has me wondering. I must say that your use of Annie, the 10-old daughter, is just bizarre. Annie doesn't appear to be in the car on the trip to the wedding, and yet she is clearly in the car on the ride home as you state that she witnessed her own father pulling out his junk to be sucked by Steve. Once they arrive home, however, Annie is mysteriously forgotten all about as the wife make her way into the house, where the parents and Steve proceed to have loud, disgusting sex. You also mention that an "L" was watching what the wife and Steve were doing in the back seat during the ride home, and I wondered if "L" was supposed to be little 10-year old Annie. When you began your detailed description of human excrement, I almost vomited, and I wish you had included a tag for coprophilia so that I could have avoided this nightmare altogether. Should you have any further submissions, please have them included in the "Fetish" category, and I will happily avoid them.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader5 months ago

Not for me, eating shit, drinking piss, I'm out. I give it less than 1😡

Becaa57Becaa575 months ago

Very intense!!! Not at all what I expected way more extreme then i would do. But still...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Add this author to the list of read nothing they write

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lost me when exposing a 10 y. o. daughter on the trip home.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't know what to say........* I mean minus -10**********s

evenparevenpar5 months ago

TO GRAF FOR ME.

RuthMRuthM5 months ago

I thought it was a great sexual story loved it and got me wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous