Wedding Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Wedding party continues.
29.9k words
4.46
12k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wedding Day Ch#2

Just then the bell went off, letting everybody know it was time for the party to start.

Amy looked at me with raised eyebrows and a questioning expression that said, 'are we going downstairs?'

Amy said, "Claire if all of this makes you uncomfortable, I tell you what. Kate, John, and I will go downstairs and check it out. You stay here and I will text you if you should join us or if we are on our way back. Sound good?"

Claire relaxed and nodded her head, which confirmed she agreed with Amy's plan.

Amy opened the door and Kate, Amy, and I exited the room. In the hallway, we were greeted by Janice and Bret.

I was surprised when I saw Janice, she looked hot. She had on a similar short mini-skirt which I knew she was required to wear, but it still surprised me, she looked amazing. She was wearing a halter top that was struggling to contain her large tits, which was another surprise. The dress she wore at dinner was very reserved and made her look somewhat maidenly and not at all sexy, but now, wow she looked hot.

"Where's Claire," Brett asked.

Amy said, "She isn't feeling well. She might join us later."

"I hope so," Brett said.

"Keep it in your kilt asshole. The night is young," Janice said obviously aware of Bret's attraction to Claire.

The five of us headed down the hallway, followed by other couples staying on the second floor.

We got to the balcony that overlooked the giant ballroom. I looked over the railing down into the ballroom and was amazed at the transformation.

The round tables that had been in the ballroom for dinner were all gone. The center of the ballroom was lit up like a stage with the rest of the room in the shadows. At one end of the ballroom, there was a disc jockey playing music. With the lights on the dance floor being so bright I was just barely able to make out that there were now small cocktail tables with chairs set up around the dance floor.

Amy looked at me and said, "Oh, this looks like it is going to be fun. Promise to dance with me, Babe!"

We got to the end of the balcony where the stairs lead down to the ballroom. The guy that told us to go back to our room earlier was standing there in a Tux and still wearing the Mardi Gras-type mask.

The couple in front of us was an attractive black couple. She was stunning. Tall and thin with corn rows. She was wearing a red miniskirt and a red tube top. I glanced around at the other women in the line behind us and almost every one of them was wearing a tube top similar to Amy and Kate's.

The man in the tux waved the attractive black woman through but the man she was with was still wearing the suit he wore to the wedding.

"Excuse me sir, but you need to change or you are not allowed to attend the after-party," the usher said.

"I am not wearing a skirt to the party," he grumbled.

"Sir, then I cannot let you attend the party, you are welcome to go back to your room and change. If not, you will be asked to leave the premises," the usher said in a pleasant voice but at the same time with authority behind it.

The pretty girl he was with was already four steps down the stairway. She turned and with a very dismissive tone in her voice said, "I told you. Go change or leave, I am going to the party." She turned and continued down the stairs.

The guy looked at the line of people expecting someone to support him, but all of us men were dressed as the instructions had said. Green plaid Kilt and white formal shirt and nothing else. I noticed some men had shoes on, but I was barefoot, the note said to wear only what was in the bag.

The guy didn't know what to do, but the usher did.

"Sir, once again, please go change or Charlie here will escort you off the premises," the usher said, staying very polite and never raising his voice to a threatening tone through it all.

The man stood there not knowing what to do, but soon Charlie showed up in a Tux wearing a similar mardi gras mask and escorted him down the hallway and what I assumed was out of the building.

Amy stepped up to the usher and the usher asked, "Miss, did you follow the dress code to the letter?"

Amy being the smart ass she can be, lifted her skirt with one hand and pulled her tube top down with the other exposing her tits and bare pussy, and said, "I think so, what do you think?"

The usher didn't say a word, just opened the rope and let Amy proceed.

Kate followed Amy's lead and did the same thing, lifting her skirt and then dropping her top. Kate and Amy headed down the stairs holding hands and giggling. They were both giggling so much they seemed to forget I had not passed inspection yet.

"Sir," the guy started with me and I cut him off and lifted my Kilt to show him I was just as commando as the girls.

I took a step to the left and turned when I heard Janice from behind me say, "Seriously, you want a free peek of all the lady's pussys? Here you go," Janice then lifted her skirt exposing her pussy to the usher, and then pulled her halter top to the side exposing one of her very large tits.

My opinion of Janice changed in a flash. Once again I thought, where had she been hiding those tits during dinner. They were clearly enhanced and she must have gone to the same artist as Melody because they were every bit as spectacular as Melody's tits.

I turned and looked at Janice and she flashed a smile at me that went straight down to my cock.

"Handsome, will you help me down the stairs, please? I'm not used to walking in heels this high," Janice said to me as she reached out and took my arm.

Amy heard the exchange and she looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

I heard the usher ask Bret the same question, had he followed the dress code, then I heard the usher say, "WOW, that's impressive, enjoy the night."

I turned around to see what that was about but Bret had already started down the stairs behind us.

I looked at Janice and asked, "What was that all about?"

"Who, knows? I think that usher is a perve. He just wants to see which ladies have hairless snatch," Janice said as we continued down the stairs. She was clutching my arm very tight as we went down the stairs, taking each step very slowly. She was having a hard time managing the stairs in the stripper shoes she was wearing.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs Amy was waiting for me and she looked perturbed.

"Can I have my husband back now Janice?" Amy said as she took my arm and pulled me away from Janice's grasp.

Amy and I have been in the lifestyle for a while and in all the time we have shared each other with other people I have never seen her get jealous. I on the other hand have on a couple of occasions gotten jealous, but never Amy. Normally she gets turned on when other women flirt with me, but something about Janice latching onto my arm upset her.

I was about to ask if she was ok when Amy smiled at me and said, "Wow, look at this place! You would never know that a little over an hour ago it was full of people dancing. All the round tables are gone and look how they have the dance floor lit up so that the rest of the room is in the shadows. Do you think there is going to be a show?"

Amy and I headed to a cocktail table that was just next to the stairs. From the table, Amy picked we could watch people come down the stairs. Kate followed us and quickly grabbed a chair on my left side. I was now sitting between Amy and Kate. My cock noticed as well and it was quickly moving to chubby status.

I asked Kate and Amy what they would like to drink and Kate said she would stick with champagne for now and Amy said she would have whatever I was having.

I came back with four glasses of champagne.

"Champagne? Seriously? Amy said.

"Babe, they are pouring Dom Pérignon now, not that the Veuve Clicquot they were pouring during the reception was bad, but come on. I figured you would want at least one glass," I said.

Amy laughed and said, "They didn't have any tequila I take it."

"They are still setting up the bar and he assured me they have some amazing Tequilas coming. You ladies will know where to find me until we head back to our room," I said smiling.

Kate said, "These are good seats, we can watch everybody come down the stairs."

"Yeah, we can look right up their skirts and Kilt's too," Amy said as she raised her glass.

I should have known why my wife picked this particular table. She wasn't wrong though. I looked up at a couple coming down the stairs and I could see the woman's bare pussy as clear as day as she strode down the stairs.

Kate said, "My cooch is right on the chair, I hope I don't leave a stain. I still have cum leaking out of me."

Amy put her hand on Kate's thigh and said, "That's one lucky chair."

The room filled up quickly with all the guests. It was then that I noticed it was almost all family, Uncles, Aunts, nieces and nephews, and a small handful of the bride and grooms friends. I wondered again as to why Amy and I were invited to the wedding and even more as to why we were invited to this after-party and given a room for the night.

None of the immediate family members were there yet. I glanced around the room and I counted roughly thirty people, mostly couples but there were a few single women. I made eye contact with the tall black woman whose partner wouldn't change and we exchanged smiles. I noticed two other women that I had seen with a partner during dinner, were now alone. Whether the men they were with earlier were their spouses or boyfriends, they weren't around now.

Most of the nieces and nephews were young, in their late twenties to early thirties. All of them were married and had their spouse with them. Women in green mini shirts with white tube tops or halter tops and the men in green plaid Kilts and white formal shirts. Most of the women had chosen to wear tube tops with just a few women wearing halter tops.

I hadn't paid much attention as people continued to arrive, why would I, sitting between Kate and Amy? As I scanned the room I noticed four couples sitting with the extended family that I couldn't remember seeing during the reception. As I surveyed the rest of the room I noticed several other couples that I was sure I had not seen at the reception.

The lights dimmed on the stairway and the music lowered. A spotlight lit up the stairway. At the top were Jasmin and Shannon with Finn and Paul right behind them. All four of them were dressed exactly alike. The men were in red plaid Kilts and red shirts with the ladies in red mini skirts and red tube tops. I was surprised to see Jasmin in a mini-skirt, but she looked stunning, with her long tone brown legs and her perky breast tucked inside her top, which did nothing to hide her dark erect nipples. The bigger surprise was Shannon, she was wearing just as short of a mini skirt, and the halter top she had on looked two sizes too small for her very large breast. Even from down on the main floor, we could see the sides of her full breast.

I felt like a kid trying to look up Jasmin's and Shanon's skirts as they walked down the stairs.

Staring at Jasmin's long legs and hard nipples and Shannon's full tits jiggling as the two of them walked down the stairs, I couldn't help it and I quickly felt a hard-on growing under my kilt, causing a tent in my kilt.

I said, "WOW, they look great."

"I can tell you like the view from here," Amy said as she put her hand on the pup tent in my kilt.

Kate put her hand on my lap and said, "Amy you sure we can't go back to the room right now? I am soaking this chair."

Paul and Finn started down the stairs and I looked at Amy and saw her eyes light up. Amy quickly reached into my lap and grabbed Kate's hand and squeeze it.

Amy said, "Oh my God? Holy shit how is Jasmin able to handle that?"

I heard Kate gasp and then in a long drawn-out husky voice said, "Oooooooh myyyyyyyyyyyy."

I had been so transfixed by the girl's reaction that by the time I looked up, Finn and Paul were past my vantage point to see what had the girls captivated. With the reaction from Amy, it was easy to figure out that it had something to do with the fact that Paul's kilt was visibly longer than Finn's. He was hiding something under that kilt.

Janice and Brent walked up to our table and Janice said, "May we join you? Claire still not feeling well?"

I looked at Amy to see if she was still upset with Janice.

Amy looked at Brett and said, "Pull up a chair Brett, you can sit next to me."

Brett pulled another table over so there was a table for Janice and him to set their drinks on. Then he sat down next to Amy with Janice sitting on the other side of him.

"Babe, I need to use the restroom. I will be right back. Save my seat," I said as I got up and gave Kate a wink.

Janice stood up at the same time and said, "I need to use the restroom too, Ok if I join you, John."

I looked at Amy and she gave me a wink and smile. Her mood had changed regarding Janice, which left me wondering what the earlier reaction was all about.

Whatever it was that had her jealous about Janice, had passed.

Janice put her arm around mine as we walked down the hall to the bathrooms. We came to the bathroom marked "Male" first. I thought it was interesting they had bathrooms for men and women in a private home, but the place was big and I was sure they had lots of parties over the years.

I opened the door and started in. As I let go of the door Janice pushed it open and followed me inside.

She then turned and locked the door.

Her eyes were on fire as looked at me and said, "I heard you screwing Kate and Claire earlier. Lucky girls."

I was about to say I had no idea what she was talking about but she reached up and untied the top of her halter top and let it fall, exposing her lushes breast.

She smiled at me as I stared at her tits.

"Do you like them? Melody and I got them done together. The doctor did a good job don't you think?" Janice said as she shimmied her shoulders from side to side which made her titties jiggle.

I was tongue-tied as I stared at her tits. They were spectacular. Although a bit too big for her petite frame, nonetheless they look amazing. Dark pink areolas with small hard nipples.

Janice moved in close to me and grabbed one of my hands and lifted it and placed it on her left breast. She was soft and warm and my cock quickly responded.

Janice didn't say anything, she just smiled and then got down on her knees and looked up at me.

I wanted to tell her to stop, but my cock kept me from saying anything.

Janice lifted my kilt and leaned in and kissed the head of my cock. She let go of the kilt and it fell covering her head just as I felt her take the head of my cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah," I moaned out.

Janice had one hand wrapped around the base of my cock as she work her mouth up and down my shaft. She would push her mouth down my shaft until she gagged, then pull her mouth off until just my swollen cock head was between her lips.

She definitely knows how to suck cock, I thought. She was working her mouth up and down my shaft faster and faster. Every time driving her mouth down my shaft until the head of my cock caused her to gag.

I was getting close to busting a nut.

Janice must have felt my balls tense up and she let go of my cock and pulled her head out from under my kilt and smiled up at me.

"I see why Kate was screaming. You have a beautiful, thick cock. It's going to feel good in me," Janice said as she stood, pulled her skirt down, and stepped out of it, then sauntered across the bathroom wiggling her round ass with every step. When she got to the sink, she bent over and parted her legs exposing her wet pink snatch.

She looked back over her shoulder at me and said, "Brett says my pussy feels even better wrapped around his cock than my mouth."

My head was swimming with thoughts of what was going on with the women at this wedding. None of them could keep their legs together. Not that I was complaining.

"Come on stud, I have a hot pussy waiting to feel your fat cock to fill it," Janice hissed out.

If Amy was jealous of me walking Janice down the stairs she was going to blow a gasket about this. Especially considering our rules for playing. We are never to play with anybody without telling each other in advance or immediately afterward.

Janice gave her ass a hard slap and said, "Come on stud, Amy isn't going to mind. Brett doesn't take care of this hot pussy enough."

Without realizing it I found myself approaching Janice's ass. The build-up to the orgasm her blow job had given me had now subsided, but my cock was still rock hard and in search of someplace hot and wet to slide into.

Before I knew it, I was pushing my hard cock into Janice's soaking wet fuck hole. She was hot and her pussy felt amazing as it grabbed onto my shaft. I was able to drive my entire seven inches balls deep in one thrust.

She wasn't tight but she wasn't loose either. Once I hit bottom, deep inside Janice's pussy, I felt the walls of her vagina clamp down on my shaft.

"Fuck yeah, that's it. Fuck that pussy. Fuck it hard and fast. I am so hot for your cock," Janice panted out as I worked my cock in and out of her.

I was driving into her fast and hard and every time I thrust into her, my balls slapped against her pussy lips and clit.

We hadn't been at it very long when I felt her start to shake and grunt. I thought, could she be ready to cum already, and before I finished the thought she exploded in a violent orgasm.

Her entire body was spasming and I thought she was going to pull the sink off the wall, she was thrashing about so much.

"Fuck fuck, stop stop," Janice grunted and reached back to push me away and out of her.

I pulled out of her and she looked at my cock and said, "We need to get back to the table. I can't believe you made me suck your cock and then made me spread my legs so you could fuck me."

I looked at her shocked and Janice giggled and said, "I'm kidding stud. Fuck I have been soaking wet since I saw you walk into the reception with a hard-on. Brett wanted to fuck me before the after-party started, but I told him no, I wanted a fresh cum free pussy for you to fuck."

I said, "Well you are still cum free."

"You didn't cum in me? I thought you were so close when I had you in my mouth. Well, that just won't do. What kind of a bitch I am to leave your balls full of cum, cum that should be dripping down my thighs right now. I'm sorry. I need to fix that. Sit down and I will finish what I started." Janice said as she pushed me toward the wall and I sat down on the bench.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

From the other side of the door, we heard, "Hey, unlock the door dude."

Janice quickly pulled her skirt back on and fixed her halter top as she headed to the door.

She gave me a wink and said, "Sorry, let's get back to our spouses. I owe you a blow job."

Janice didn't seem to be embarrassed at all about walking out of the men's room with me.

She opened the door and said, "I'm finished. The women's room was full so I used the men's room, sorry to keep you waiting."

We both walked out of the bathroom and never looked back at the three guys standing there waiting to use the bathroom.

I heard one of the guys say to the others, "We need to find that hot little piece of ass when the party gets going."

As we approached our chairs I noticed that Brett now had his arm around Amy and she was leaning into him. As we got closer I could see she had her hand under the table and most likely in his lap since I could see her arm moving back and forth.

When we were just a few feet away, Janice said, "Did we miss anything? Has the bride and groom come down yet?"

I noticed Kate wasn't at our table.

Amy immediately straighten up as Brett removed his arm from around my wife's shoulders. In her haste to straighten up, she left Brett's kilt pushed up around his waist and I caught a quick glimpse of his hard cock. The dude was hung. He was well over eight inches long and thick.

123456...8