Wedding Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the activity the past twenty-four hours, we were both wiped out and fell fast asleep and slept until ten pm when I woke up to Amy's phone buzzing on the nightstand.

I answered the phone to hear Laila's voice.

Laila said, "Hello handsome, I thought you two were ghosting me."

"Gosh no, we laid down to take a short nap and just woke up. Are you still coming over? I know it is late, but you are more than welcome," I said, trying not to sound too anxious to get her naked.

"I am sorry, but I have to take a rain check. Mom is pissed off about last night and I need to mend that fence and stay here tonight. I am free later in the week if you two are still going to be in town," Laila said.

"Great, does Tuesday work? We have dinner plans tomorrow night. You have our address, so anytime you want to come by just let us know. We are looking forward to seeing you again," I said.

Giggling Laila said, "Oh I know about your dinner plans tomorrow. Don't be worn out for me on Tuesday. I have to run, Mom is calling me. Kiss your sexy wife for me."

Amy woke up just as I put her phone down

"Who was that?" She asked

"Laila, she can't come over tonight but will be here Tuesday. Sounds like Jasmin is pretty upset with her for hiding out once the after-party took off, " I informed Amy.

Amy smiled at me, a smile that let me know she was ready for some more lovemaking.

At least that's what I thought until she said, "I have a nice hot cunt for that fat cock of yours. Come fuck this cunt like the dirty slut of a wife I am."

I think I have a pretty high sex drive, but Amy's sex drive is over the top. I am a very lucky man to have such a beautiful wife that I love and adore and also a wife that isn't afraid to let her hair down and be a total slut. Watching her be a slut and cock hound turns me on to no end, something I didn't know about myself, and it was something both of us were worried about when we first started talking about sharing each other sexually.

But as I said, I am very lucky, Amy gets as turned on watching me with other women as I do when I watch her with other men and women.

Round two was a down-and-dirty fuck session, that once again left us both sweaty and panting. We slept like rocks once again when we finished.

The next day Amy and I were woken up around noon to someone ringing the doorbell.

As I pulled on a pair of shorts Amy said, "Wow, it's past noon already. That must be the private chef. I can't believe how long we slept. Well, actually I can after the fucking you gave me."

I smiled and said, "You sure it was just me that gave you that fucking?"

I heard Amy giggling as I walked to the front door.

I open the door and I am sure my jaw hit the floor.

It is Laila standing there wearing a chef's coat and pants, smiling from ear to ear.

"Hello handsome, I am here to cook your dinner. Can you show me the kitchen? This is Janelle, she will be helping me and serving you tonight," Laila said as she walked into the house pulling a small cart loaded with groceries and cooking utensils.

I was speechless and felt like a total dork as Laila passed me and I was standing there looking at Janelle. Janelle was a shapely black girl. I guessed she wasn't much more than twenty years old. She was very pretty in her own right, but standing next to Laila, one's eyes naturally going to focus on Laila.

Jannelle was dressed in a similar chef's coat and chef's pants at Laila. The pants and coat looked a couple of sizes too big for her petite frame, but even so, she looked like a shapely young thing.

Janelle smiled at me and said, "Hello John, nice to meet you. I will be taking care of you, your wife, and your guests tonight. Please don't hesitate to ask anything of me. I am here to make you and your guest comfortable in any way I can."

Then Janelle gave me a smile that lit up the entryway. Was I seriously supposed to act normal with these two beautiful young women walking around the kitchen all day? All I could think about was the incredible body hiding under Laila's chef's coat and pants and I was guessing Janelle was hiding just as nice of a body under her clothes.

I headed back to the bedroom to find Amy still laying in bed. By the time I got there, the fantasy of Laila cooking dinner naked had invaded my perverted mind and my cock was past the chubby state and almost fully erect which didn't go unnoticed by Amy.

"Is that a banana in your pants or are you going to fuck your horny wife some more?" Amy said as she pulled the covers off and spread her creamy white thighs.

Amy hadn't asked who was at the door. She just fingered her very wet pussy and gave me that smile that makes me melt and brings my cock to full attention wanting to show off for her.

Never one to disappoint the love of my life, I dropped my shorts and climbed on top of my lovely wife.

Walking into the room and seeing the look on Amy's face, I knew she was horny, and in my rush to get my cock inside my wife's hot pussy I hadn't closed the bedroom door all the way.

Amy hadn't asked who had rung the doorbell as she had more pressing matters at hand.

As I entered my wife, Amy grunted out, "Fuck that hot cunt stud. Give it to your dirty whore of a wife. Fuck me like the horny slut bitch I am. I want to feel you shoot your hot load deep inside my wet cunt and paint every inch of my fuck canal."

In the short time it took me to answer the door, Amy had taken the bullet train to Slutville.

When we finished we were both panting and sweating. Amy knows how much it turns me on when she talks dirty and refers to herself in the third person. But, today she was exceptionally vocal.

As we lay on the bed recovering Amy said, "Who was at the door?"

Not wanting to give away the surprise I said, "It was the chef and her assistant. They brought a lot of food it looks like, plus dessert."

Amy rolled out of bed and headed to the shower and said, "Good. Your whore of a wife is famished."

We showered together and Amy told me she couldn't stop thinking about Laila. She has been sexually attracted to lots of women, but she felt overly attracted to Laila and not just sexually. She admitted to me that those feelings confused her.

I had to bite my tongue the entire time, knowing that Laila was in the kitchen.

We finished showering and got dressed. Amy had packed extra clothes for me and I quickly figured out she planned on us staying here for the week all along. We both needed a break from our crazy work schedules and this was just what the doctor ordered. Not to mention our new sexy friends that were coming over tonight.

Amy and I headed out of the bedroom with plans of hanging out on the deck until the guest arrived. It was a beautiful day.

Amy let out a squeal of excitement when she saw Laila in the kitchen and wasted no time grabbing her and planting a long open mouth kiss on her. The smile on Amy's face was priceless.

When they broke the kiss, Laila in a somewhat shy voice turned and said, "This is my assistant, Janelle. She will be here to take care of you and your guests tonight."

In Amy's excitement of finding Laila in the kitchen, she had completely overlooked Janelle.

"It is nice to meet you, Amy. Please don't hesitate to ask anything of me. I am here to not only help Laila in the kitchen but to serve you and your guests," Janelle said as she stuck out her hand to shake Amy's hand.

Laila smiled at Amy and said, "She means anything too, so don't be bashful around her. She has been completely distracted since hearing you in the bedroom."

I have rarely seen Amy blush, but she did when Laila commented on Amy's vocalness during our recent sex.

Changing the subject I said, "Laila, we are both starving do you have anything we can nibble on until dinner?"

Janelle jumped in and said, "Yes, you two go get comfortable out on the deck and I will bring you some food and drinks. It is a beautiful day out."

As Amy and I left the kitchen and headed out to the deck I heard Janelle ask Laila, "Should I change now or wait for the rest of the guests to arrive?"

I didn't hear Laila's response and wondered what that was all about. But the thought of Janelle in a sexy little maid's outfit popped into my head and once again I had to tell myself to calm down. It was going to be a long night if tonight was anything like the after-party.

Amy and I settled into the large lounge chairs out on the deck. The sun felt good and it was helping recharge my depleted batteries. I am sure Amy was feeling the same way, as she looked like she was about to fall asleep.

Amy lazily looked over at me and said, "I am starving, I hope she brings us something soon."

Just then Janelle came out on the deck and both Amy and my eyes shot open.

Janelle was carrying a tray of food and several glasses of blush wine. But the eye-opening part was that she was wearing a tiny see-through white tube top that showed off her dark brown nipples atop an amble set of dark brown globes, that jiggled as she walked. The white mini-skirt she had on wasn't see-through but it was barely a skirt. It was a micro skirt, it barely covered her pussy and didn't cover the bottoms of her round brown butt cheeks. It did show off her mouth-watering thigh gap though.

When she bent over to put the tray of food down, Amy and I got an eye full of her puffy brown hairless slit.

Amy smiled and said, "My, that looks yummy."

"I hope you like everything I brought out for you two. I selected this wine, especially for today. Is there anything else I can do for you right now?" Janelle said with a smile that lit up her face and suddenly she didn't look so sweet and innocent.

"You could...." Amy started but was cut off by Laila.

"Hey you two, you can't have dessert until after dinner. Janelle, please go set up the dining room table. Amy and John's guest should be here in a couple of hours," Laila said.

My cock was already pushing at my shorts after seeing Janelle's puffy pussy.

"That little bitch is a tease," Amy said with a smile.

"I am surprised to see you both wearing clothes out here. It is a beautiful day to sunbathe naked. That's what I would be doing if I wasn't so busy in the kitchen." Laila said and then turned and head back into the kitchen.

Amy got up from her lounge chair and took off her top, then moved over to me, and with the all too familiar fire in her eyes, she said, "It looks like I need to take care of this big fat cock. I can't have my man suffering."

Before I could say a word, my gorgeous wife pulled my shorts down and proceeded to give me one of her mind-altering blow jobs.

When she finished me off she kissed me, making sure the taste of my cum was still on her tongue.

"Now babe, you best hydrate. I think you are going to need to be fully hydrated for our guest as well as the chef and helper," Amy said as she went back to her lounge chair and settled in with her book.

I settled in and tried to read my book but I quickly found myself dosing off.

"John, John, you should go get ready, the guest will be here soon," Janelle said as she woke me up from a sound sleep.

I opened my eyes and saw Janelle standing over me and my first thought was I was still dreaming or dead because a beautiful brown angel was smiling at me. As I shook the sleep out I sat up and looked around for Amy.

"Amy is getting ready, she said to come wake you up and tell you to go get ready, they will be here soon," Janelle said with a smile that could stop a train.

Janelle was still wearing the sheer see-through white tube top and her tits looked even better than they did a couple of hours ago. Luckily she didn't bend over in front of me, because I wasn't sure I would have been able to control myself and not grab her and shove my growing member into her.

She must have read my mind as she turned and head back to the kitchen but not before stopping at the door and pretending she dropped something. She bent over to pick it up giving me another peek at her puffy brown smooth slit.

By the time I got to the bedroom, my cock was pushing at my shorts to get out.

Amy laughed and said, "Janelle flash her cunt at you again, Babe? It is nice I must say."

Amy was already dressed otherwise I would have bent her over the bathroom counter. The fact that Amy asked about Janelle's cunt didn't go unnoticed though, she still had her feet firmly planted in Slutville. My mind was racing with where tonight would go and I hesitated to get into the shower.

Amy picked up on my hesitation and said, "If our guest weren't about to get here, I'd bend over and let you shove that fat cock of yours in your dirty slut of a wife's wet cunt. But I want to be fresh for everybody Babe, so you will just have to wait. I am sure you will get all the hot wet cunt you want tonight, just make sure you save some for your cum bucket of a wife."

Amy was past being a tourist in Slutville, she had apparently elected herself mayor.

As I stripped and got in the shower I said, "Hey, how come you're not wearing the tube top and mini skirt like the other night? I thought we were all going to dress like the after-party. Janelle is."

Amy looked at me and furrowed her brow and said, "Do you think they meant that? I thought it was said in kidding."

Now it was my turn to furrow my brow as I said, "Hmm, I think they meant it, that's why Janelle is dressed the way she is already."

Amy looked disappointed.

"But I just bought this dress and wanted to wear it tonight," Amy said.

"You look amazing in it babe. It shows off your gorgeous figure, No way they will be upset if you wear that." I said.

I got in the shower and Amy said something as she left the bathroom but I didn't hear her.

She came back to the bathroom just as I was drying off.

"Well, you were right. I asked Laila and they are all going to show up in the same attire as the afterparty. I guess we need to follow suit," Amy said as she dug through the clothes to find her tube top and mini skirt while I pulled out a kilt and shirt. I wasn't sure it was the one I wore to the party, but it was the kilt and shirt I grabbed off the floor as we left the after party

I laughed as I held it up thinking I would never wear this thing again the first time I put it on.

The doorbell rang just as we both finished getting dressed.

"Babe, go answer the door, I will be right out. I need to fix my hair," Amy said.

As I left the room I mumbled to myself, "Women and their hair, geesh. No one is going to be looking at your hair when they can see your tits through that top."

"What was that babe?" Amy asked.

"Nothing my love," I said.

I opened the door to find Paul and Jasmin standing there fully dressed in their regular clothes. No tube top, no mini skirt or kilt.

I was just about to say, "What the heck" when Jasmin flashed me that smile that made me go weak in the knees.

"Hello handsome, I see you are dressed and ready for the party, Paul and I need to change we just came from the office," Jasmin said and leaned in to hug and kiss me.

When her lips touched mine I felt like a bolt of electricity shot through my entire body and into my cock, which quickly began to stiffen under my kilt.

Amy came out just as Jasmin and I broke off our kiss.

Her eyes narrowed when she saw Paul and Jasmin dressed in street clothes and not the afterparty attire.

Paul said, "Hello sexy lady, you look good enough to eat, Jasmin and I just came from the office, we need to change. Are Finn and Shannon here already?"

That brought a smile to my wife's face.

"No they're not here yet," I said as Jasmin continued to hug me. She smelled amazing and her scent was once again intoxicating.

Paul passed by the two of us and quickly grabbed Amy and the two of them embraced and locked lips.

Jasmin leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear, "I have been soaking wet since the other night. I can't stop thinking about having you inside me. I had to masturbate twice at the office today you have me so worked up."

My cock which had started to jump to attention when Jasmin kissed me was now close to fully erect and pressing against Jasmin's stomach.

Before I could respond Jasmin whispered, "MMM I am getting the feeling you will make me a very happy girl tonight."

"Easy big fellow, the night is young. You two need to go change. There is a dress code to attend this party after all," Amy said with a bit of a giggle in her voice.

Jasmin walked over to Amy and gave her a long passionate opened mouth kiss.

When they broke off the kiss Amy said, "John, show Paul the guest room so he can change, I will help Jasmin change for the party."

As Amy lead Jasmin past me to the bedroom I heard Amy whisper to Jasmin in a voice a little too loud, "Is your sweet black cunt as wet as mine?"

Jasmin said something in reply in a soft voice and all I was able to hear was, 'Your husband's cock' before they left the room and closed the bedroom door.

The doorbell rang and as I went to get it I pointed out the guest bedroom to Paul so he could go change. It was kind of odd that they were changing in the bedrooms, seeing as I was more than sure we would all be naked before the night was over.

I opened the door and Finn and Shannon were standing there smiling.

"Hurry up and let us in, before the neighbors see my ass," Shannon said as she walked in and hugged me, and then kissed me on the mouth.

"WOW you look amazing Shannon," I said as we broke off the kiss.

"Oh, this old thing? I just threw on whatever I had," Shannon said with a smile.

Finn laughed out loud and then said, "We had to go to three different stores yesterday to find a new skirt and top. No way she could wear the same outfit as the other night."

Shannon punched Finn in the shoulder and said, "You bragging or complaining?"

"A little of both I think," Finn said with a laugh.

Shannon looked stunning. I hadn't noticed how attractive she was at the wedding. My attention was focused on Kate and then Jasmin, but now, I could see where Melody got looks from. Shannon was very attractive in that country girl next door way, although her boobs were much bigger than I am normally attracted to, I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like to bury my face between them.

My cock was already hard and causing a tent in my kilt and with the thought of titty fucking Shannon or motorboating her tits, my cock flexed causing my kilt to lift slightly, and it didn't go unnoticed by Shannon.

Shannon gave me a wink and said, "I see Jasmin is here already. I hope a little of that is for me."

Just then Jannelle came out from the kitchen holding a tray of drinks.

She had changed her top and was no longer wearing the white see-through tube top. She had put on a black halter top along with a black mini skirt. This skirt was much longer and cover her pussy and ass, even when she bent over as she did to put the plate of hors d'oeuvres down. I was a little bit disappointed the skirt covered her fat brown pussy.

Finn, Shannon, and I took a glass each and were about to make a toast when Amy came out of the room visibly flushed and said, "Hey, no toasting without me."

Amy then proceeded to hug and kiss both Finn and Shannon.

Shannon said, "MMMM I love the perfume you are wearing Amy. I believe Jasmin has the same perfume between her legs."

Amy giggled and said, "It is a delicious scent, I must say.

Jasmin and Paul joined us after they changed and we ventured out to the deck to enjoy the setting sun.

It was a bit uncomfortable until the first cocktail went down then Amy blurted out, "Ok, I have a ton of questions, are we allowed to ask them now?"

Shannon laughed and said, "Oh my God, it took you long enough."

Janelle brought out more drinks and as she was setting them down Finn said, "Janelle be a dear and get my bag by the front door."

1...345678