Wedding Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn said, "Oh you are undeniably your mother's daughter. She did the same thing at our wedding with Uncle Ewan."

Finn said, "Ok, it's late we should all get to bed."

Melody said, "I've yet to feel my husband's cock inside my non-virgin cunt. Let's go, hubby."

As Melody, Jaylen, and Emily turned to leave, Jasmin rolled off of me and over onto Amy and planted a long deep open mouth kiss on her. Amy hungrily returned the kiss as she spread her legs and wrapped them around Jasmin.

When they broke off the kiss Jasmin sat up and smiled at Amy, then leaned into Amy and began kissing and sucking Amy's erect nipples. Amy has very sensitive nipples and I knew the attention Jasmin was giving them was driving Amy wild.

Jasmin began working her way down my wife's abdomen nibbling and kissing every inch of Amy's body. When she got to Amy's mound she passed over Amy's pussy and began kissing and nibbling on Amy's inner thighs. Amy had her legs spread wide open for Jasmin. Jasmin had Amy moaning and shaking already.

I was captivated by the sight as were Paul, Shannon, and Finn. Paul had his porn size cock in his hand and was fully erect as he slowly stroked it. Shannon was massaging one of her large breasts with one hand while she fingered her clit with the other. Finn had followed Paul's lead and was slowly stroking his now fully erect cock.

Jasmin was now on her knees as she leaned down and kissed her way up Amy's thighs. Amy was shaking already and grabbing her breasts in anticipation of feeling Jasmin's lips and tongue on her pussy.

Jasmin looked up at Amy and in a deep husky voice said, "You look good enough to eat, I think I will."

With that, Jasmin leaned in and began slowly kissing Amy's swollen labia.

Amy went wild.

I watched as Jasmin covered Amy's swollen pussy with her mouth.

Amy's eyes got as big as saucers and grabbed the bed with both hands and she let out a long deep moan.

Shannon said, "She has a magical long tongue doesn't she?"

Amy couldn't answer, she was panting and pulling at the mattress with both hands.

I looked at Shannon and she now had one leg up on the edge of the bed and was aggressively fingering her pussy.

My cock was rock hard and I couldn't help myself as I slowly started stroking.

Jasmin's milk chocolate brown skin looked amazing in contrast to Amy's milky white thighs.

Jasmin was up on her knees with her perfectly shaped round ass up in the air. Paul and Shannon were getting front-row seats to Jasmin's wet pussy.

The four of us were so captivated by watching Jasmin eat out Amy that we barely noticed that Melody, Jaylen, and Emily had come back and joined us to watch Jasmin eat Amy to an orgasm.

As I stroked my cock, I felt a hand join mine and I turned to see Emily standing next to the bed.

"Can I help you with that handsome? Seems a shame to waste such a fine hard cock on your own," Emily said.

She had the most angelic smile on her face as she stood next to me naked and slowly stroking my cock.

"Melody was right, I can barely get my fingers around it and it is so hard, it feels like steel, my hubby doesn't get anywhere near this hard," Emily whispered to me.

The smile on Emily's face left me speechless. Up close she was much prettier than I first thought. She wasn't wearing any makeup and she was stunning. Her auburn hair was a deeper shade of red, more brownish than Melody's auburn hair, plus Emily's blue eyes had a sparkle in them, that was noticeable even in the dim lights left on in the room.

The rest of the room drifted away as Emily continued to slowly stroke my cock and smile at me.

Emily leaned down and whispered to me, "My wet pussy would feel much better than my hand, I think."

With that, Emily climbed up on the bed and straddled my cock. I wanted to taste her pussy, but she was in control as she grabbed my cock and began rubbing the head of my cock between her very wet labia.

Emily felt amazing already and she was just rubbing my cock back and forth between her thin pussy slit.

Every time she rubbed my cock head over her clit her eyes would widen and she would let out a little moan.

I could hear her breathing picking up as she continued sliding my cock back and forth. She was now letting it linger at her opening and would push down on it just enough to open her entrance.

I wanted to drive my hips up and enter her, but the smile on her face kept me mesmerized and I let her control the situation.

Emily leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Is it ok to kiss you? I want to feel your tongue in my mouth at the same time you enter me."

Still captivated by Emily's angelic smile all I could do was nod, 'yes'.

With that Emily and I locked lips at the exact moment she pushed her hips down onto my cock.

I could feel Emily moan into my mouth as my hard cock entered her tight young pussy.

Emily broke off the kiss and sat up straight, the angelic smile was gone along with her sparkling blue eyes which were now on fire as she lifted her hips and drove them back down onto my cock, burying my entire seven inches in her hot tight hole. She was incredibly tight.

I grabbed her by the hips and began rocking her back and forth on my cock. She felt amazing, hot, and tight.

She leaned forward and kissed me again as she worked her hips back and forth.

"Oh fuck you feel so good inside me. Your cock is a perfect fit for my honey pot," Emily moaned into my ear, in a soft, sultry voice.

She remained leaning down on me and kissing me every few strokes.

I felt someone climb on the bed behind Emily. I tried to look over her shoulder, but Emily quickly began kissing me again distracting me from the movement behind Emily.

Suddenly I was back in the room and heard everybody. Amy was screaming as Jasmin kept up her oral assault on her pussy.

I looked across the mattress and saw Melody straddling Paul and holding his tree truck of a cock up as she spread her legs over it. My first thought was no way is that going to fit in her tight little snatch. I also thought, how just a few hours ago she was a virgin, allegedly. What a difference a few hours make.

Shannon was thinking the same thing as she said, "Melody, go slow. Your young little pussy may not be able to handle it. Take your time, it took your sister several tries to get half of Uncle Paul's cock in her on her wedding day."

Shannon's voice was deep and husky now as she continued watching both her daughters get fucked.

I was finally able to look past Emily's shoulder to see Finn straddling my legs and moving up behind Emily.

Shit is he going to DP his daughter?

Emily's eyes got wide and she said, "Lube, Mom get the lube."

Where the hell was she going to get that I wondered. But a tube of lube seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Emily looked at me and in a voice that sounded like she was possessed said, "Don't cum, yet. I want to feel you and my dad in me at the same time."

Emily's soft angelic face was gone as was her soft sweet voice. It was rough and gravely now as she ordered me not to cum.

She had stopped rocking her hips and was now just leaning forward on me, giving her father access to her asshole.

I heard Shannon say, "Jaylen have you celebrated your wedding day with your beautiful naked mom yet?"

I looked over to see Jaylen stroking his long skinny cock as he stared at his bride, attempting to get Paul's porno-sized cock in her pussy, her pussy that he hadn't had his cock in yet.

Melody's entire focus was on impaling her swollen pussy on Paul's fat cock. She would push down and the head of Paul's cock would disappear in between Meloy's engorged labia and then she would lift up, take a deep breath and try again.

Shannon poked Jaylen's shoulder and he grunted out, "What?"

Shannon said it again, "Jaylen have you celebrated your wedding day with your hot sexy mom yet? If not, it's the only time you will have the chance to experience that sweet pussy wrapped around your skinny cock."

Shannon then reached out and slapped Jasmin's ass. Jasmin was still on her knees, ass up, legs spread with her face buried in Amy's pussy.

I watched as Jaylen climbed up on the bed and got behind his mother.

Paul said, "Happy wedding day son."

Jaylen looked nervous but his cock had taken control as he aimed it at his mother's wet pussy. With one hand Jaylen held his cock and aimed it at his mother's soaking wet slit, while with his free hand, he grabbed hold of Jasmin's hip and began to drive his long skinny cock into her.

"Fuck yeah, give it to me you dirty mother fucker," Jasmin screamed as Jaylen buried his skinny cock balls deep in his mother for what I assumed was the first time.

Even with my cock buried inside Emily I was jealous of him, getting to be inside Jasmin.

Hearing Jasmin calls her son a mother fucker caused everybody to laugh, it was true. He was fucking his mother.

I felt the walls of Emily's vagina constrict around my shaft while at the same time, I felt Finn's cock rub against my cock deep inside Emily, only a thin membrane between Finn's cock and mine.

"Oh fuck yeah. Fuck me hard. Use my dirty wet cunt and ass, you bastards. Finn you dirty bastard fucking your daughter in her ass while her cunt is stuffed full of a man's cock she just met. Your daughter is a dirty cock hound of a whore. Fill this dirty cum bucket of a whore up you two." Emily screamed out

There it was, the shy beautiful girl now getting DP'd and talking like a cheap street whore. It was a total turn-on.

I had only DP'd a woman a handful of times and I was always amazed at how good it felt to feel another man's cock rubbing against my cock deep inside a tight wet pussy separated only by a thin membrane.

Finn, Emily, and I were soon moving in unison and Emily exploded with a rip-roaring orgasm. She was grunting and screaming for us not to stop.

At the same time, I heard Melody scream out, "Fuck it's too big, I can't get much more than the head in my cunt."

At some point during it all, Melody had rolled off Paul and was on her hands and knees with Paul attempting to drive his python-sized cock into Melody from behind.

Emily hissed out, "Take it you dirty horny bitch, you know you want it. Don't stop Paul. Ignore her and fuck that sluts cunt."

I wanted to laugh at the sibling rivalry but Emily grinding her hips back and forth on my cock had me getting close to a climax.

Emily must have felt it and hissed out at me, "Don't you dare cum. Keep that cock in my cunt until my Dad empties his load in my ass. I want to feel you two bastards cumming inside me at the same time. Use me like the cheap cock hungry slut I am."

Out of nowhere, we heard Shannon say, "Shove it home Bret. My daughters shouldn't be the only McMurty girls getting their brains fucked out."

I looked over to see Shannon was bent over the end of the bed and Bret was driving his cock into her from behind.

Where did he come from I thought just as I felt Finn drive his cock deep into Emily's ass and grunt several times. He was cumming inside his daughter's ass and more than likely for the second time tonight.

"Give it to your dirty whore of a daughter Daddy. Fill my ass with your load while John paints the walls of my hungry cunt with his load. Both my holes full of cum, makes me a happy cum bucket of a whore," Emily hissed out. Her angelic smile was long gone.

Melody screamed out, "Don't stop. I can take it. Shove that huge fuck stick home."

Emily exploded on top of me just as Finn pulled his cock out of her ass.

I climaxed deep inside Emily, no way I had any spunk left in my balls but it sure felt good as my cock erupted inside her hot hole.

Emily continued to climax at the same time and then collapsed on top of me.

We were both a sweaty mess. I looked over at Amy and she was sitting against the headboard, legs crossed and a very satisfied look on her face. At some point, Jasmin made Amy cum and stopped eating her out so she could focus on her son raming his skinny cock into her over and over.

Jasmin was rocking her hips to meet Jaylen's thrust and from the look on his face, he was about to unload in his mother for what I could only assume was the first time.

Jaylen grunted and drove his hips into Jasmin hard, lifting her off the bed as he dumped his load in his mother.

"Mother fucker, give it to me. Fill your mother's steamy hot cunt with your sweat cream," Jasmin hissed out.

Jaylen grunted several times then pulled out and collapsed on the bed right in front of Shannon who was still getting pounded from behind by Bret.

Shannon didn't hesitate, she grabbed Jaylen's pussy soaked cock and sucked it into her mouth.

"MMM your mother fucking son's cock tastes good with your cunt all over it Jasmin," Shannon grunted out.

I looked at Amy and she gave me a smile that I had never seen on her face before. It wasn't her normal, 'That was fun, we need to do this again' smile. She looked uneasy and made a motion with her head that she wanted to go.

I heard Paul grunt and I was shocked to see he had at least three-quarters of his cock buried in Melody's pussy. Melody looked like a rag doll attached to Paul's cock. He was emptying his balls deep inside Melody's stretched-out pussy, but she wasn't complaining.

I looked at Jasmin and she gave me a wink and a smile.

"Aunt Shannon, please stop, I can't take any more," Jaylen said as he pulled away from Shannon's mouth.

Bret slapped Shannon's ass so hard I swear it echoed in the hall. Then he drove his rod home and grunted as he spasmed a few times and filled Shannon with his load.

I wondered if Paul, Finn, Bret, and Jaylen had any spunk left in their balls. I know I sure didn't. I felt like I had been drained dry, but I wasn't complaining.

We all lay on the bed thoroughly fucked out.

As I looked at Bret standing alongside Shannon with his fat semi-flaccid cock dangling between his legs, it dawned on me, where was Janice?

"Bret, where is Janice?" I asked.

Everybody's eyes turned to him.

"Oh, she took Kate and Claire back to our room. Seems they will be spending the night with us after all," Bret said with a huge smile.

Amy said, "So what the hell are you doing down here with your cock in Shannon, no offense Shannon."

"None taken slut, I would be up there with them too if I was invited," Shannon said smiling at Amy.

"Good point," Bret responded as we watched him scurry across the room and upstairs.

Finn said, "Well, should we all attempt to retire to our rooms again?"

Amy was up and off the bed in a shot and motioned to me that she wanted to go.

As we turned to leave Amy said, "How about dinner at our place tomorrow night? We have a wonderful house we rented that overlooks the ocean with a huge hot tub. John is a wonderful cook."

Finn said, "By tomorrow do you mean Monday? It is already Sunday."

"Yes Monday night or Tuesday night if everybody is available," Amy said.

Jasmin said, "Paul and I will be there."

"Count us in too, but please, let us send our private chef over to cook so you and John don't have to be bothered with shopping and cooking," Shannon said.

"Perfect, but now it is time to put my husband to bed. Shannon, I will send the address in the morning or afternoon, as it is already morning it seems." Amy said as she pulled me towards the stairs. We were both still naked as we left and headed up the stairs.

Jasmin said, "Same dress attire for dinner?"

Amy surprised me with, "Sure, why not if you can find your outfit amongst this mess."

The floor was littered with kilts, mini skirts, tube tops, and halter tops. Seems all the people spending the night just went back to their room or someone's room naked.

I looked back over the railing to the big mattress we had just left to see everybody scurrying around to find their clothes. It was a funny scene as everybody frantically rushed around looking for their clothes.

When we got to the top of the stairs and turned to head down the hallway to our room Amy and I both stopped dead in our tracks.

Standing a few feet away was Laila, in a tube top that just barely covered her nipples leaving the bottoms of her perky brown globes exposed. The mini skirt she had on was so short her brown hairless pussy was just as exposed. She was a milk chocolate vision of beauty.

Laila is tall and lean like her mother. Long-tone athletic legs, a washboard stomach, perky breasts slightly larger than her mother's gorgeous tits, and a thigh gap accented by a jet-black landing strip of pubic hair.

She was smiling at us and said, "Did you two have fun? It sure looked like you did from up here. I was hoping to join you two at some point tonight but looks like I missed my chance. What room are you two in?"

Amy was squeezing my hand so hard it was beginning to hurt and I could feel her starting to shake. At first, I thought she was cold, both of us standing there naked.

I looked at Amy and she was frozen. I had never seen her react this way toward a woman or man for that matter. She was trembling, almost vibrating.

Realizing Amy couldn't talk I said, "We are just down the hall, first door on the left. How about you? Which room are you in?"

Laila took a step toward Amy reaching out and taking her hand as she leaned in and kissed Amy on the mouth. It was a long passionate kiss that lasted a good minute and a half.

Laila broke off the kiss then stepped in front of me and looked down at my swelling cock and smiled. She stepped into me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me long and hard. Our tongues were wrapped around each other's instantly and I felt her push her hips into my growing hard-on. My cock was tired and a bit sore from all the attention it had received today, but this woman was stunning, and there was no stopping my cock from letting her know how I felt about her.

Amy finally stuttered out, "Which room are you in beautiful?"

"Oh, I am on the other side of the building. Supposed to stay in Mom and Dad's room, unless I get a better offer," Jasmin said as she gave Amy a wink.

Amy had collected herself and was now smiling and said, "Well gorgeous, John and I were about to go take a shower, you are more than welcome to join us. Our room is huge and the bed is the size of a football field. Plenty of room for you to stay with us if you like."

Laila said, "Well you two must be pretty special, not many people get to stay in that room. I think that was Finn's grandfather's room. It is huge, right? Has a bar, sitting area, huge bathroom, and yes that bed, good lord, you could have a party just on that. I have only peeked inside and heard Emily tell me about it."

"Come on gorgeous, let's go get in that shower," Amy said, now fully back in control of her emotions.

Amy put her arm in Laila's and the two of them headed off toward our room.

Laile said, "John come on, you need to keep us girls warm."

I quickly followed them and heard Laila say to Amy, "I thought they weren't going to continue the McMurtry family tradition, especially with all the fallout from Emily's wedding. But after seeing the dress attire and then Uncle Finn telling everybody to greet the newlyweds with hugs and kisses I knew it was on. Not really my scene, I am more of a one-on-one girl. Plus the thought of Dad fucking me and putting that grotesquely huge dick in me makes me sick to my stomach."

I saw Amy tense up and I knew she was suddenly embarrassed for letting Paul fuck her all night.

Laila felt it and said, "Oh, don't get me wrong, I understand the attraction to Dad and his big dick. If he wasn't my dad I am sure I would be tempted to give it a try. It's just the whole incest thing doesn't turn me on the way it does the rest of my family and the McMurtry family. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a little kink in between the sheets, right? Just that is a little too much for me."

123456...8