Wedding Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling Laila continued, "I am more of a one-on-one or one-on-two kind of gal. But that party got out of hand fast and Melody's uncles kept hitting on me and wouldn't take 'NO' for an answer. Geesh, just because I drank too much at Emily's wedding and got carried away and gave a couple of them a blow job doesn't mean I want to fuck them."

Amy said, "Well you are safe with us now gorgeous."

As tired and sore as my cock was from all the attention it had received throughout the day, it started to fill with blood as I thought about Laila wrapping her full lips around my member.

We walked down the hall to our room, my eyes were glued to Laila's round ass, her brown cheeks peeking out from under the mini skirt. My eyes went back and forth between each of the lady's wonderful butts as they walked. Amy's bare round white ass next to Laila's.

A few feet from the door, I started to panic, did I have anything left in the tank to take care of these two ladies?

Once in the room, Amy kissed me and said, "Babe will you get us a nightcap and then come join Laila and me in the shower."

Laila kissed me and then followed Amy as they held hands and half skipped off to the bathroom.

I felt my cock continue to swell and I looked down at my cock and said, "Don't let me down, tonight of all nights. Don't let this be the first time you aren't up for a performance."

Ever since Amy and I played with a very hot black couple a few years back I have been overly attracted to black women. Especially tall slender women with breasts on the petite side. Laila checked all the boxes. Laila without a doubt got her figure from her gorgeous mom.

I made the drinks and then thought, what the hell do I do with them now? We don't need drinks in the shower.

I giggled to myself as I walked across the room to the bathroom. Amy just wanted some time alone with Laila I figured.

When I walked into the bathroom I found the girls soaping up each other, both paying extra attention to the other one's tits.

"We were beginning to think you got lost handsome," Laila said with a sparkle in her eyes.

Amy said, "Babe, come wash Laila's back, I've got her front covered."

"As I have your's sexy lady," Laila said.

The shower was huge. There was a big shower head at each end of the shower and a giant rain shower head in the middle of the shower ceiling.

The hot water felt wonderful, but when Laila turned and hugged me with her soap-covered naked body I forgot all about the hot water washing over us.

I hugged her tight to me and my cock was pressed against her washboard stomach as we kissed.

Amy smacked Laila on the ass and said, "Hey, save that for the bed, you two. Come on Laila, let's dry off and go get in bed. Babe, we will be in the bed waiting for you. Don't take too long."

I watched slightly disappointed as they got out of the shower after I had only been in with them for a few minutes. I watched them dry off. Laila bent over in front of me as she dried off her long toned legs. As spectacular as her ass was when she bent over and parted her legs I got a close-up view of her tight thin-lipped pussy. Her inner pink lips were just starting to peek out from her brown slit. I felt my cock flex as I stared at her pussy.

My cock jumped and was now fully erect and I whispered to my cock, easy fella, I need to eat that delicious pussy first. Evidently a little too loud.

"What was that?" Laila said as she turned to me and flashed me a smile that could bring a train to a dead stop.

"Nothing, the drinks are out front for you two," I said trying to cover up my desire to eat out Laila's sweet-looking pussy.

The girls finished up and left me in the shower. With the girls not there to distract me, the hot water made me realize how tired I was. It was now after three am and we had been going since early in the morning, yesterday. Between all the alcohol we had consumed during the wedding plus the sexual activities, I was wiped out and my cock slowly relaxed and was no longer rock hard.

I adjusted the shower heads so I could sit down on the bench in the shower and wash my hair. I closed my eyes while washing my hair and I must have fallen asleep for what I thought was a few seconds as I sat there. I shook my head to clear the cobwebs and washed off the soap. I stood up and turned off the water as I got out of the shower before I fall asleep again. Wouldn't want to disappoint the girls by falling asleep in here.

I dried off and went out to the bedroom and was met with a surprise.

Amy and Laila were cuddled up in the bed both sound asleep.

I wondered, how long did I fall asleep in the shower? I thought it was just for a moment or two. I looked around the room and the drinks I had made were still on the bar, where I left them.

Partially disappointed, but also slightly relieved that I could get some sleep and wake up fresh and ready to enjoy Laila.

I crawled into bed and Laila immediately rolled over and cuddled up to me with her head on my chest and a leg across mine.

She let out a little purr and then I felt her body go limp as she fell fast asleep.

I was awoken around ten am to the sounds of moaning and grunting and the bed shaking.

I looked to the other side of the monstrous bed to find Laila on top of Amy with her legs spread over Amy's face and her face buried in between Amy's crotch.

It was quite a sight to see first thing in the morning and the morning wood I awoke with jumped at the sight.

I sat up and Amy felt the bed move.

She pulled her face out of Laila's wet pussy long enough to smile and say, "Good morning handsome. This sexy black lady has a beautiful pussy for that fat cock of yours."

Laila looked up from between Amy's thighs and said with a pussy glazed face, "Did we wake you stud?"

I just smiled and pulled the sheets off exposing my now raging hard-on. The girls went back to eating each other out. They were both trying to make the other one cum. It was a spectacular sight, Laila's milk chocolate body on top of Amy's sexy white body.

Amy reached up and gave Laila's tight brown ass a firm slap and then said, "Baby, this black pussy of yours is ready for some fat white cock."

Laila didn't say a word, she just climbed off of Amy and turned around, and buried her face in Amy's pussy again. She now had her ass up in the air and her legs parted.

Amy wasn't exaggerating, Laila's pussy was swollen with her dark pink labia sticking out of her brown slit and dripping wet.

She lifted her face from Amy's pussy and said, "Ready for you stud. Fuck me the way I watched you fuck my mom last night. You made her cum like a real bitch in heat."

I moved in behind Laila and began teasing her steamy wet slit. Rubbing my cockhead up and down between her pussy lips, stopping and massaging her clit with my fat cock head.

Laila was moaning into Amy's pussy as she continued to lick and suck on Amy's labia.

Amy was grunting and shaking and I could tell that Laila had her on the verge of cumming.

Amy was just able to say, "Fuck this gorgeous woman John. Get your big dick deep inside her tight black pussy."

That was it for Amy, she exploded with her orgasm and pulled away from Laila.

Laila now had her full attention on me.

I was still teasing her slit with my cock head when Laila grunted out, "Fuck that feels good, keep going. I want to feel you inside me. Take me, I want you inside me."

As much as I wanted to keep teasing her pussy I wasn't about to disappoint such a sexy lady and I slid my cock up her slit and found her opening.

Laila reached back between her legs, grabbed my cock, and pulled me into her as she pushed her hips back.

I looked down to watch half of my cock disappear into her brown pussy.

Laila let out a muffled scream as she buried her face in the bed sheets.

Amy had moved around to watch me slide my cock into Laila and said, "Her pussy is as pretty as the rest of her isn't it? I bet she is nice and tight around your fat cock."

Laila lifted her head from the bed and groaned out, "Fuck me stud. Pound that black pussy with your fat white cock. Use me, I'm yours. A horny bitch with a hungry pussy for your cock."

I grabbed hold of Laila's hips and thrust my hips into her, driving my cock home. Burying it deep inside her tight black snatch.

Laila let out a scream and I thought I had hurt her as her entire body tensed up and she pounded the bed with one hand.

Amy giggled and said, "She going to cum already babe. Keep going. Fuck her brains out. Pound that pussy, babe."

Laila tensed up and I felt the walls of her vagina spasm around my cock. I was surprised, I hadn't even gotten in one full pump yet and she was already cumming.

Amy said, "Fuck her good and hard babe. She cums like a wild cat and is the queen of multiple orgasms. I made her cum for like fifteen minutes at the bachelorette party."

I looked over at Amy and her eyes were as big as saucers as she watched me begin pumping my hard cock in and out of Laila. Every time I thrust my shaft into Laila my balls would slap against her pussy and clit causing Laila to moan.

Amy wasn't joking, It felt like Laila was cumming the entire time. She was groaning into the bed while her entire body continued trembling. I continued pounding away at her pussy.

I watched as Amy moved up to Laila's face and said, "He isn't going to stop until you can't walk or you scream for him to stop. You love his long fat cock in your sweet black pussy don't you sexy lady?"

"Fuck yeah, he feels amazing inside me. I don't want him to stop. Harder John, harder. Give it to me," Laila mumbled.

Amy reached under Laila and began massaging her tits and nipples.

I felt the walls of Laila's pussy contact around my shaft as she got hit with another orgasm. I didn't know if she had been riding the same orgasm the entire time or if they were hitting her in waves. Whichever it was, this wave was a monster, she was fully screaming into the bed as her entire body spasmed out of control.

I wanted to hold out, but her pussy was milking my cock and I knew I was moments away from blowing my morning load deep inside this gorgeous young woman.

Amy could see I was close and said, "You ready sexy? My hubby is about to paint the walls of your hot pink pussy with his sweet gooey cum."

Laila screamed, "Fuck yeah, give it to me. Fuck that hot black pussy."

That was it for me, I let loose with my load and filled Laila's hot snatch with what felt like a quart of cum. I continued pounding away at her pussy as I shot stream after stream of cum deep inside her hungry hole.

Laila grunted as she pulled her pussy off my cock and started laughing while her entire body trembled on the bed.

"Holy shit, that was amazing. Jesus, I've never been fucked like that before. Look at me, I am a rag doll, my pussy is still vibrating," Laila said through her laughter.

"MMM my turn, breakfast is served," Amy said as she rolled in between Laila's brown thighs and began eating her freshly fucked pussy.

"OH fuck, you bitch. Shit," Laila just managed to moan out as Amy sucked Laila's clit into her mouth.

Laila's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the start of another orgasm building up deep inside her body.

Amy's ass was up in the air and I took the opportunity to sink my still-hard cock in my wife's hot pussy.

It wasn't long before Amy was cumming right along with Laila, which sent me over the edge as I joined them with my own climax.

The three of us collapsed on the bed, fully spent.

Laila sat up and said, "WOW, you two are fun. How long you in town for?"

"We can stay the entire week if we want. We had to rent the house for the week," Amy said as she cuddled up to me.

Laila suddenly sat up and said, "Shit, look at the time, I have to go. Mom is going to kill me if I miss breakfast. You two should come with me."

Amy said, "Gorgeous, we already did cum with you."

We all laughed and then worked our way to the bathroom where we took a shower together. I bent Laila over one more time in the shower and got in a quicky with her. She has an amazing pussy and once again she climaxed.

We dried off and Amy said, "Laila, you are so gorgeous, I can't stop looking at you and how beautiful you are, plus your pussy is sweet as honey. You must come to stay with us tonight."

"I thought you would never ask, but now seriously we need to get down to breakfast or Mom will kill me. I am sure she is fit to be tied. She is so mad at me for not sticking around last night," Laila said.

"Well I will talk to her about you spending the night with us," Amy said

"Oh no, you can't do that. Didn't anybody tell you about the breakfast rules? There is to be no mention of what went on at the after-party, even in a joking manner. Everybody is to act as if the afterparty never happened," Laila said, her demeanor changing. She looked tense.

The three of us went back into the main room and Amy said, as she picked up her clothes from yesterday, "I guess I just wear what I came in yesterday."

Laila's eyes got big as saucers and said, "Shit, I don't have anything to wear, I left my skirt and top downstairs last night. Talk about the walk of shame, not that I am ashamed for anything we did last night or this morning."

"I don't mind if you go like that," I said, trying to lighten the mood.

Both girls turned and gave me a look that didn't need any words to tell me I wasn't funny.

Amy grabbed Laila's hand and said, "Come on, I remember seeing a bunch of Melody or Emily's clothes in the closet, I am sure we can find something to wear in there. Babe, you can just wear the clothes you had on yesterday."

The girls found something to wear and we headed down to brunch. We joined Paul and Jasmin's table and brunch was very uneventful. It was amazing to me that just a few hours ago I was balls deep in Jasmin as was Paul in my wife, yet there was no mention of it. It was as if it didn't happen at all. It was almost uncomfortable, especially when I leaned in to give Jasmin a hello kiss when we sat down and she pulled away.

We finished up brunch and said our goodbyes to Paul, Jasmin, Finn, and Shannon. Amy made sure to give Shannon and Jasmin the address of where we were staying.

Finn said their personal chef would come by the place around noon on Monday.

Amy and I headed back up to our room so she could change back into the clothes she wore to the wedding before we headed back to the house.

Back in the room, I said, "So, what did you think about the wedding and the after-party?"

Amy looked at me and put her finger to her lips, motioning for me to be quiet.

"Wait until we are out of here, Babe," Amy said in a voice just above a whisper.

Out in the car I said, "Ok, so what did you think? That was pretty wild. I won't ever bitch about having to go to a wedding ever again."

"I don't know what to say, to be honest. I had no idea Melody and her family and friends were like that. I mean at the bachelorette party we girls got a little drunk and ended up naked but none of them ever said a word about an afterparty orgy." Amy said.

Amy went on with, "Oh my God, we were in an orgy last night. That was something we said we would never do. Do you think I should cancel the dinner party? Are they going to want to fuck us again?"

Amy was rambling on and on about the party turning into an orgy.

"Babe, slow down. Did you have fun or not? Cause it sure looked like you were having a good time," I said as I held her hand while driving.

Amy smiled at me and said, "Um yes it was fun until the end."

"The end, what, you didn't want it to stop?" I asked.

"No, not that. You are going to think I am crazy," Amy said very softly.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know what it was about watching Jaylen fuck his mom, that completely turned me off. I know it doesn't make sense cause watching Melody suck Finn's cock and then bend over and let him fuck her got me so wet and horny I couldn't stop myself. I grabbed Bret, pushed him onto one of the beds, and rode his fat cock until he ejaculated inside me. When Brett finished in me, I looked up and Paul was standing at the foot of the bed stroking that magnificent cock of his and before I knew it I was straddling him and lowering my vagina down onto it. I was having a blast especially when you and Jasmin joined us. I didn't want it to stop, but then Jaylen shoved his cock into Jasmen and something snapped in me and I was turned off. You know what a turn-on it was for me last summer watching you screw Madison and Meghan and getting to join in, so the incest doesn't bother me. There was just something about seeing Jaylen fucking his mom, that just completely turned me off. I don't know why, but it did. On our way back to our room I was going to tell you to take me home and not just back to the rental but all the way home, back to our house and our bed. But then Laila was standing there and her gorgeous smile got the best of me," Amy said rambling on.

Amy kept on going, talking more to herself than to me. It was something she did when she was trying to rationalize her feelings. I knew from our time together to just sit back and listen and let her sort out her feelings about everything that had transpired the past twenty-four hours.

Meghan and Madison are Amy's daughters, my stepdaughters. I have known them since they were very young and we have always got along. Madison more so than Meghan. Both girls are gorgeous blondes. Meghan is the poster girl for California. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, D-cup boobs that are amazing as well as a hard round butt that she works on every day at the gym. I swear you can crack walnuts on it, not to mention how many times she cracked my nuts on it last summer. Madison is blonde as well, but she is tall and slender with beautiful perky B-cup breasts. Madison was the one that started things up with me last summer when Amy was out of town on a girl's weekend.

Madison very cleverly seduced me and one thing lead to another and soon Madison, her sister Meghan, and I were having sex with each other. At the time we thought Amy wouldn't know, only to find out that in our state of constant sexual arousal, we forgot about the security camera's in the house and outside by the pool where we spent most of the time naked.

That is a different story though.

"Babe, how are you feeling right now? Do you want to cancel the dinner party? What about Laila? She was supposed to come over tonight?" I said.

Amy smiled at me and her eyes lit up when I reminded her that Laila was supposed to come over. By the expression on her face and the fire in her eyes, I knew she had come to terms with everything that we had participated in last night.

"Well, it would be rude of us to tell her not to come over, wouldn't it? She is beautiful and that pussy of hers is so yummy. She is so fun to make cum." Amy said the sparkle in her eyes returning.

It dawned on me that Amy had not called Laila's vagina a cunt. She kept saying pussy. This was a new turn of events. The only way I knew when Amy was letting her inner slut out and had her feet firmly planted in Slutville was when she used cunt instead of pussy. As I thought more about this morning, Amy never called Laila a bitch or slut and she call her sexy lady several times, no dirty horny cunt or slut. Now I was confused.

Amy said, "You need to make love to me when we get home and before Laila comes over. I need my man's loving touch inside me."

Amy and I always have an amazing love-making session after a playtime with other people. It is our time to reconnect and it always leaves both of us exhausted. Today was no different.

Once we arrived at the house, we stripped and got in bed. As usual, our lovemaking started slowly with lots of kissing and caressing. It is slow and tender and eventually ends with Amy screaming to fuck her harder and give her my cum.

1...345678