Wedding Dress Shopping

Story Info
Teen cocksucker needs help picking the perfect wedding dress.
1.9k words
4.47
16.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers

"Very nice," I said, trying my best to not sound as bored as I really was. My wife's stepsister was getting married, and as she lived in a small town, she and her mother had come to visit us in the big city to shop for a wedding gown. Since I was a consultant working from home, I was volunteered to act as chauffeur, taking them around to various bridal shops in the area to find the perfect gown.

As you might think, this was not one of the most interesting things I could imagine doing. The only thing that made it halfway tolerable was the fact that the bride-to-be looked exactly like what she had been only a short time before - the quintessential high school cheerleader. Long blonde hair falling in waves to her shoulders, piercing blue eyes, and that perfect hourglass figure that had every teenage boy in the county panting after her - perfectly rounded C-cup breasts, tight waist, and the pear shaped ass that made that cheerleader skirt bounce so enticingly. To top it off, she had that soft, breathy Southern drawl that could be reciting from Mein Kampf and still make your cock hard.

So yeah, it wasn't the worst form of torture, taking her all over town trying on dresses. Particularly since I noticed she tended to go with very tight, very low cut - I don't know the first thing about material, lace, beading, or any other aspect of a classic wedding dress, but I very much approved of those beautiful teenage tits on display. I had become a bit mesmerized over the course of the day with the way they would gently bounce around within the bodice of each dress as she twisted around looking in the mirrors. If I didn't know better, I could have sworn she had occasionally teased me with an eyeful, but at my advanced age of 26, this 19-year-old wouldn't have given me the second glance.

Or at least you might think that, but the fact of the matter was her fiance was actually my age. And as you might expect, he got a combination of "cradle robbing" remarks and a good bit of jealousy for his situation. I didn't really know him very well, but he seemed like an okay sort for a guy named Jimbo. He must have had something going for him to land this grade A piece of ass.

So there I was, watching her moving back and forth in front of the mirrors for what seemed like the thousandth time, and while sneaking a peek at her tight little body was fun, it was beginning to lose its charm. Her mother had left with the clerk to check out some other dresses in a back room, and I found myself alone with Cyndilu. As she stood in front of the mirrors, she turned towards me, and looked down at me sitting there, with what I thought was a shy smile on her face.

"Ah know you are probably tired of this, but you are about the same height as Jimbo, can you come here a minute so Ah can check somethin' out?" she said, as she held out her hand to me. I figured, why not, so I took her hand and she led me over towards the mirror right beside the dressing room and had me stand next to her.

First she took my arm, and looked at the reflection of the two of us in the mirror. She was a rather petite girl, which gave me an excellent view of her deep cleavage. She looked up at me and I thought she hadn't caught me looking, when she smiled at me and said with that soft drawl, "Ah know Jimbo will only care about two things with mah dress - first, how do mah tits look?"

"Oh, um, well," I stammered, taken completely off-guard by her remark. "Well, since you asked, my god yes, they look spectacular. Wow. So, uh, what's the second thing?"

Her face turned towards me with a look of lust, as she placed her hand on my chest and pushed me back into the dressing room, and said, "He'll want me to be able to get down on mah knees easily, silly!"

Somehow I managed to keep on my feet despite my shock at her remarks as my back ended up against the back of the dressing room, and she turned her body towards me, keeping the one hand lightly on my chest as the other slid down to grab my cock through my jeans.

She smiled up at me and said, "Oh my, Ah guess you DID like the view of my tits!" And then she slowly dropped to her knees in front of me, keeping those deep blue eyes locked onto mine. Although I knew I shouldn't allow this to continue, she had me under her spell, and I found myself unable to do anything as she unzipped my pants and slid my pants and underwear quickly to the floor. While my cock was of an average size, it was as hard as it had ever been, and my 6" banged against the bottom of her chin on it's way up to face her head on as she knelt before me.

As she wrapped her fingers around me and slowly stroked along the length, I finally managed to find my voice. "Do you really think this is a good idea?" I asked.

She gave a sexy little pout as she said, "Don't you want me to suck your cock? Ah'm told Ah'm very good at it."

"Oh, no, I'd love that, if that's what you want!" I said quickly, as if I thought she might change her mind.

"Oh, goody," she replied, "It's really one of my very favorite things to do, and this is a really nice one for suckin'."

And with that, she lifted my cock toward her mouth, and ran her tongue around the head. Licking lightly along the bottom of the shaft, she seemed to be getting used to me. After getting things nice and wet, she looked up at me, and slipped the head into her mouth. I felt a slight bit of suction, as she moved her lips firmly down my length, going about halfway before pulling me out of her mouth. It felt out of this world, the warmth of her mouth as she went down, and then a slight cooling as she withdrew. I watched this amazing sight, the teenage cocksucker on her knees with my cock in her mouth, quite possibly the nastiest scene I had ever witnessed in person. The view of her perfectly formed breasts in her wedding gown, the combination of the feeling of her sucking along with the sight of her lips as they molded themselves to the shape of my cock - closing in around the shaft, widening out as she reached the head, closing down to a sexy little kiss as she reached the tip, licking at it as it withdrew - it all created the most incredible situation I had ever found myself a part of.

And the whole time, her eyes never left mine, looking up at me with a look of hunger and need I had never seen before. This was what this little vixen was born to do, and she loved every minute of it. I was wondering how long I could last from this assault of pleasure she was providing, and I had even closed my eyes to try and hold out just a bit longer.

When she saw this, she let my cock slip out of her mouth, and when I opened my eyes, she smiled up at me and said, "You'll want to keep your eyes open for this, you are about to see one of the reasons why our basketball team was state champion last year. The coach called this 'The Cyndilu Slam Dunk'!"

At this, she slipped the head of my cock back in her mouth, and moving her hands around to grab my ass, she proceeded to take me in, all the way to the base, until her lips were firmly against my stomach, every inch in her hot sucking mouth - and then I felt her tongue slide out, reaching towards my balls. She held me there, buried deep in her nasty cheerleader throat for about 10 seconds, before she slipped me out again, only to once again move forward to swallow me whole. I heard a little moan come from her each time she bottomed out on me, and from the gleam in her eyes as she looked up at me from her submissive position there on the floor of the dressing room, I knew that she might just be enjoying this as much as I was.

After a few long, glorious strokes in and out of her mouth, I knew things couldn't continue much longer - and she could tell it, too. Once again grabbing my shaft, she let me out, and said, "Normally Ah would love to feel your hot cum splash all over mah slutty little face, but Ah'm afraid we might make a mess of this weddin' dress. So Ah guess you'll have to settle for cummin' in mah mouth and lettin' me swallow every drop. Whadaya say?"

"What do you think I say, you little slut, get my cock back in your mouth and make me cum!" I cried out. Her grin told me that was exactly what she wanted to hear, and back she went to taking me deep into her throat. I wrapped my hands in that luscious blonde hair and pulled her head back and forth on me, feeling the head of my cock banging against the back of her throat as I fucked her mouth with a vigor I hadn't known I had. I felt her body quivering, and I knew this was getting her off, too. That was it, I couldn't take it any more, and I pulled her tight against my abdomen, as I started shooting off straight down her throat. I could tell it was the biggest load I had shot in a long time, and I felt her gulping it all down. I kept her there, holding her head next to me, not letting up even when I felt her give a little gag, until I was completely spent. Finally finished, I released my grip on her hair, and let her free from my cock.

As she gasped for breath and coughed a bit to clear her throat, I felt bad about treating her like that and apologized. She smiled up at me and said, "No, don't apologize, Ah love it when a man takes charge of me and uses mah mouth for his pleasure - that's one of the reasons Ah'm marryin' Jimbo. That was just about my favorite blowjob I've ever given. Well, except for with him, of course. Better than the basketball team - there were just too many of them at once to get off!"

Looking at my cock, she noticed that there was a last drop of cum clinging to the end. She leaned forward and took the head back into her mouth, licking out the last little bit, and then let it drop, licking her lips as she got to her feet.

"Better get zipped up before Mama gets back. But that was yummy - next time Ah won't let you cum so deep, so Ah can taste it."

Next time?

TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers