Wedding Gift to My Sexy Aunt

Story Info
Erotic story with my sexy aunt. The day I lost my virginity.
2.3k words
3.83
29.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived with My family in Bangalore my age was 19 then. One day we received a call from our mom's aunt reason she called us was to invite us to my mother's sister's wedding (She is 10 years younger than my mom) which was in the same month last week and she asked my mom to visit 10 days earlier than the marriage date.

But, due to some reason, my mom was unable to visit 10 days earlier. So, she asked me to go early and help in the marriage works. So, I booked a flight ticket for the marriage destination in Karnataka.

The next day, In the morning I reached the place There I was welcomed by my aunt's parents and some relatives. I last met them when I was 13 years old. And, I was happy to meet them and so were they.

Then I went to get fresh and came back to have breakfast and after that, I went to meet my aunt the bride and she was getting mehndi done to her hands for some pre-wedding programs. Thereafter seeing me she jumped out happiness and hugged me and was emotional too.

And asked me to wait for some time so she will complete the mehndi thing and come and meet me. I am very impatient so I went out from them to meet other relatives and came back in the evening and went to bath before going to dinner. There I saw some modern inners and I can smell the scent that my aunt uses which turned me on as her bra was 32 size and her lingerie was sexy with red nets which got me an erection so I jacked off using her inners.

After completing the bath, I went and sat in the dining room to have dinner then suddenly my aunt comes into the room. There she was wearing just a nighty (an Indian night attire). Until I realized, she wasn't wearing anything inside when unintentionally my spoon fell, I went to take it and her nighty was flowing up because of bigger size to her.

I can see the smooth skin that she waxed for the wedding. Then there was a sudden blow of air and her nighty went up and I saw her vagina which looked so tempting because of its smooth skin which was shining I don't know why and her body curve.

Because of it, I got an erection and suddenly stood and sat on my chair as I thought my aunt might have seen my erection bulge so I completed my dinner in a hurry as I thought my aunt got doubt about me as I was down in there for nearly 2 mins glaring her part.

Then I went straight to the guest room where I was staying from day one. I was given this room which is on the terrace of the building by my aunt's parents. As I was thinking about what happened in the dining room by laying on the bed and thought to myself that I would never do this again.

After some time I was using my phone laying on the bed and then my aunt comes to visit me and knocked on the door. I was only wearing boxer shorts without any upper clothing.

There I hear a knock and went to open it and saw my aunt standing near the door with the same nighty she was wearing during dinner. And she saw me in shorts and was like you have grown to be the finest man at a very young age. I blushed a little hearing the compliment from my aunt.

Then she came into the room and sat on the bed and we talked things about the studies and all. There the talk continued for almost 2 hours and by the time we watched time it was 1 in the night.

So, I asked her to sleep here in the room as I told her she remembered that when I was 11 years old, I used to go sleep hugging her in her room got. Here I was telling her to take the bed and I would sleep on the floor, but after my aunt recalled the memory, then I went and slept on the bed with her.

There we had a fan running and one window opened for air to pass so we slept, after an hour I got my eyes opened and saw that my aunt nighty came up to her knee and her legs were shining smooth by the moonlight falling through the window. I was very much tempted to see her legs and can see her boobs juggling through her nighty.

I got a very hard erection seeing her sexy body, then I thought it is bad to think like that and tried to distract my mind but was failing to do, then in a moment my aunt turned her back towards me and her ass was touching my stomach as she was shorter than me. Her ass felt like a soft pillow but very jiggly which made my erection much harder. I wanted to grab her ass and squeeze it with so much passion that I can even eat her whole ass in one go. A

s I was unable to control it so then I tried my chance and started slowly rubbing my dick into her ass and slowly trying to insert it between her ass cheeks. Have I been rubbing it she started to feel the warmth and was moaning very slowly which was barely listenable,

Then after 5 mins of rubbing, I tried to pull her nighty up and put my dick inside her pussy, then I slide it very slowly and was moving slowly back and forth which make her moan more. I can hear her moaning,'

mmmmmmmmm.....mmmmmmmmmmmm....... Mmmmm.....Mmmmm...... ............', which tempted me more and I moved my hand and inserted into her nighty and grabbed one of her tasty boobs and squeezed it when I was fucking her pussy.

After 10 mins of fucking her, I wanted to go kinky, being a youngster, I saw some stuff in porn and listened from my friends too. So, I wanted to try my luck and wanted to fuck her anal. There I went to search for some oil but failed to find it. So, I went to my washroom and found some bathing oil and brought it to use. Have I come back with oil my aunt was not there. I was terrified because she knew what happened and she might tell everyone about it.

Later in the morning, I had breakfast but didn't find my aunt there. So, I went to her other room where she had been living from day one of her marriage rituals. She was there but was not coming out of her room, the reason untold. Then I tried to talk to her but she refused to talk to me. Here I understood she knew everything that has happened in the night. I then decided to leave the place and go back home the next morning and said sorry to my aunt from outside the room and went back to my room.

In the evening I skipped dinner as I was not feeling good because of what happened.

I closed my door but forgot to put the lock on the door and went to sleep. In the middle of the night, I was feeling kind of uncomfortable and felt like someone was standing beside me but I ignored it and slept turning my face to the other side.

After 5 mins I was feeling very warmth near my thighs and penis and opened my eyes and saw that my aunt was sucking my dick....I was like ''....mmmmmm.............mmm... ahhhhhhhhhhh...... '' she was sucking so good and deepthroating it.... But then my sight went to her face and then I saw that she has her eyes closed. Then I realized she has a problem, she sleepwalks. Then I realized about the previous night why she didn't open her eyes even I was fucking her and after taking oil when I came back, she wasn't there in the room She went to her room sleepwalking.

There I became confident that she doesn't know what happened the previous night and now is the time to continue where I left off the other night.

Thinking of this I played along with my sleep-walking aunt and let her suck my dick. She was slurping my dick so good that I was able to listen to her mouth making sounds.....srrrrp....srrrrpppps......srrrrpppppp........

I got so hard because of her warm mouth and I grabbed her hair and pulled her face and inserted my dick again in her mouth and fucked her face for a minute, where she was moaning .........mm.m.mmmmmmmm..m.mm..m.mm.m..mm.m.m..m.m.mm.m.m.m.m.m.mm.mmmmmmmmm......mmmmmmmmm.............

Then I pulled her up and opened her night buttons and pulled out her boobs and started sucking them when she was holding my dick in her hand stroking it very gently... That was making me drive crazy so I sucked her so hard while licking her nipples and licking all over her boobs and sucking on them slippery... yummmmmmm.mmmmm...mmmmmmmm.mmmmmmmmmmmm...mmmmm''

those boobs tasted like sweet buns... I even bite one of the nipples making my mark on them. For which she moaned .......mmmmmm...ahaahhhaha.......mmmmmmm,

Then the time came and I put my finger inside her nighty and slowly moved my finger near to her vagina and started rolling my finger nearby it. Which was tempting her to want it. Then I went inside it and finger fucked her until she was really hot and wanted it crazy.

Then I stroked my dick and put it in her mouth again for some lubricant and then inserted it in her pussy with a sudden stroke which made her shiver down....

Then I pulled it back and inserted it slowly and pulled it back again...

Then again, this time I inserted it with a sudden stroke and this made her become a maniac for sex and pulled me closer and started kissing me and started moaning inside my mouth while I was fucking her harder with each stroke alternative to slow strokes.

She was like.......oohhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhh....ohhhhhhh....nnoooooo...........ooooooooooooo......myyyyyyy......bbbbbaaaaaaaabbbbbbyyyyyy....... you are grown......... to be a finest man any girl will want you........................ooohhhhhhhh...........yesssssss.......yyyoooou knowwwwww what to dooooo............mmmmmmmmmmm....

This made me much hornier and I kept fucking her for 15 mins straight without any break. This made her sweaty and tired and she came twice, but I was not ready to stop because her pussy was so good that I would love to fuck her every day every minute every second....

Then in 5 mins, I was about to come and came on her belly button. The warmth of my juice made her face turn on. Then I fell onto the bed to lay.

We both were naked and facing the roof and thinking about what just happened and faced each other and she smiled at me so I replied to her with a smile too. And I moved to her slowly and kissed her on her cheek and lips and then again, we were back on to the thing.

This time we were communicating and when I asked her if I could fuck her anal, she angrily changed her facial expression. So, I told her it's okay we won't do it. But then she replied ''no... if that's what you want then I am ready to do it, but I haven't done it before so it will pain''.

Then I went to the bathroom and brought the bathing oil and showed it to her, seeing which she looked at me saying, '' you have planned everything... naughty boy...''

I blushed a little seeing which my aunt bend down and hold my dick and put it in her mouth and sucked it twice while she breathe I can feel it on my dick, which gave me an instant erection and that made her do more sucking.

I was like..........aauuuuunnttttyyyyyy................ plsssssssssssss.............suuuuucccccckkkk meeeeeeeeeee moooooorrreeee....aaaaaaaaahhhhhh...........mmmmmmmmmmm.......... iiii llllllooooooveeeee yyyyyooooouuuuuuu.....

Listening to which she stopped for a second came and kissed my cheek and went back again to sucking my dick.

Then she stroked my dick for 5 mins and turned around and showed me her sexy middle-sized sexy round ass. Seeing this I was thrilled and felt so happy as I was about to fuck it.

Then without wasting any more time I bent down and licked her pussy and asshole which made her open her asshole for me to enter. Then I put some oil on my dick and her ass hole.

And inserted my dick slowly but still, she was feeling little pain... but I bent over on her and grabbed her boob and slowly squeezed it while I was entering her asshole. After it entered fully I stroked my dick a little so she can adapt the feel for which she shouted,''' baaabbbbyyyyy itttttsssssssss paininggg.'' Then I put some more oil and started stroking it...........slowllyyyyy....

After a minute or so.. my aunt can feel the pleasure now and she was enjoying it by moaning hard,..........mmmmmmmm...mmmmmaa.aa.a.aaaaaaaaaaahhhhahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......''

Yes, fuck it like that.......'' You are fine man... I found it so late.......

Yes, do it like that...... gooodddddd god....

Yes, my loveeee......do it.....dooo it.......

Then I asked her if I can cum inside her ass as she won't be getting pregnant. She thought for a second and agreed so I kept on fucking her ass which was juggling with each stroke making me come closer to climax.

Then it was time I was about to cum. I fell on her from behind while my dick was filling her asshole with my juice. Which made her moan like......aaaaaaaahhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... then I slowly moved my dick from her ass to pussy... and stroked a little there and cummed in it too. After which we slept hugging each other for the whole night.

After this day we kept fucking each other for the next 8 days until she got married to my uncle. And I haven't visited her since then. Now they got two kids and living a casual life.

Hope you all like this story.