Wedding Reception Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happens here is of no ones concern other than ours. I don't kiss and tell." I assured her.

Kaylin looked at me hesitantly so I moved over next to her. Her eyes studied me and I noticed her body seemed tense. I reached out and pushed her hair behind her ear. Her breathing became heavier and her mouth parted slightly. I caressed her face and neck with my fingers. I slid my thumb gently across her lips and she lightly kissed it. I leaned in next to her ear and nuzzled my my cheek against hers which caused her let out a whimper. I whispered "you smell delicious" into her ear before I sucked on her earlobe. She let out a small moan as I kissed from her ear down her neck and back up. I gently cupped her face while I softly kissed her on the lips. Her lips were so soft and full and I could feel her body relax and settle into the sofa. I continued kissing her and it didn't take long before she was kissing me back. Our kisses became more passionate, more intense, and I could feel that Kaylin was succumbing to her desires.

I ran my left hand down to her chest and traced invisible lines over the tops of her breasts with my index finger. My right hand cradled the back of her head as her blue eyes expressed that she was quickly falling under my spell. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she in turn pressed hers against mine. My hand was now inside her shirt, cupping her breast through her bra as her hands were caressing the sides of my face. Her breaths were deep and rapid and I could feel her heart drumming harder.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" I suggested before placing more kisses on her neck.

"Yes." she whispered.

I led her to my bedroom where I had already prepared for this nights affair. The lights were dimmed and the bed was turned down. The only ingredients required were two beautiful naked bodies and the sounds of passion.

I guided her onto the awaiting bed and crawled slowly onto her as our bodies settled into position. I straddled her hips and leisurely gyrated my body against hers. I began by removing my top and bra, presenting my nude breasts to Kaylin. My hope was that she'd be more comfortable if I was naked first.

I ran a finger from the top of her chest, down between her cleavage, and ended at her waist. I teased my finger along the waist of her leggings then tugged up on her tank top. I just had to see her delicious looking breasts in the flesh. She sat up to allow me to remove her top. Her bra was a casual black VS bra that she quickly reached to unfasten. She paused before she removed it to reveal her beautiful breasts in all their glory. Her skin was flawless and pale compared to mine. Her stomach was flat with just a hint of a six pack. My eyes roamed over her and I could see her watching me out of my peripheral. I teased her skin with my fingertips and marveled at how smooth she felt. A smile spread across my face as I touched her and I saw her smile as she watched my fingers travel over her.

"You're so beautiful, Kaylin." I complimented her.

"Thank you. So are you." She replied.

I let my fingers trail down to the waist of her leggings and they slipped under the edge. I tugged the top of her leggings towards me as I scooted myself backwards down her thighs. I watched her chest rise and fall quickly as her breathing increased. I tugged again on her leggings as I lifted myself up off of her. She raised her butt off the bed and I pulled her leggings down. I then crawled backwards off the end of the bed and pulled her leggings all the way off. Her black thong was all that remained. I walked over to the side of the bed and leaned over to kiss her. She tilted her head to meet mine and touched the side of my face as we kissed. I stood and her hand reached for the waistband of my leggings. She tugged them down to reveal my red thong. I rocked my hips as she pulled on them. Her eyes glancing from what her hand was doing to my face. I slid my hands into the sides of my leggings and helped her slide them down. I took them off and she had moved over on the bed, making room for me next to her;her fingers slowly pressing her covered mound. I laid next to her and looked into her eyes.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes...I'm nervous. This is all so new." She said.

"We can take this as slow as you'd like. There is no pressure. I want you to be comfortable and to have fun." I assured her.

She nodded as she continued to touch herself through her thong. I rubbed my mound through my thong and teased at my opening. Her eyes watched me as I worked myself. Kaylin spread her legs apart slightly and started pressing harder into her sex. We laid next to each other as we pleasured ourselves while looking into each other's eyes. I then slid my hand into my thong and slid my finger between my slick, wet folds. My breathing was getting heavier. I quickly slid my thong off, hoping that Kaylin would follow. I heard her breath catch as my exposed hairless mound came into view. I spread my wetness around my clit as my body writhed under my hand. Kaylin's hand was inside her thong now, her fingers sliding in and out of her. I took my free hand and slid it onto her hand and we moved together as she fingered her pussy. I slid my hand up to the band of her thong and slid it down over her hip. It didn't take much coaxing for her to let me remove her thong. I slid the tiny piece of material away from her body slowly and moved in between her legs. I kissed her abdomen above her trimmed brown patch of hair. My lips followed as more skin was revealed, which caused Kaylin to moan softly. I pulled her thong completely off and gently spread her legs apart. Her pussy was breathtaking! She was completely bare, save for the patch of hair above. Her wet, pink lips were puffy from arousal, and as her legs parted, her lips opened to reveal her perfect center. I placed soft kisses on the insides of her thighs as I inhaled her intoxicating scent. My mouth was watering in anticipation of how delicious a pussy that achingly beautiful must taste. Kaylin writhed and moaned as I teased her skin with my lips and tongue. Just as she settled I swiped my tongue up the length of her slit. She arched her back and let out a deep, long moan while I continued to pleasure her delectable pussy. I slid my tongue into her center and drank as much of her sweet nectar as she could offer.

"Oh fuck! Oh...oh...oh...that feels so fucking good! Don't...stop...I'm so fucking close..." Kaylin purred. Her fists gripped the sheets beneath her as I swirled my tongue over and around her clit.

Kaylin let out a loud gasp that was followed by silence as her body went rigid momentarily. While she didn't squirt, a trickle of her juices ran from her spasming little pussy. I greedily devoured my reward.

"Oh fuuuuuuuccccccck!" She cried out softly as her legs trembled while her orgasm surged through her body. I continued to gently kiss around her pussy as her body went limp. Tiny whimpers escaped from her as she breathed deeply. Soon her breathing became normal. I crawled up next to her and held her as she laid motionless, a satisfied grin washed over her face.

"That...was wonderful." She stated. "I've never came like that before."

"I told you." I teased as I leaned and kissed her.

We laid in silence for several minutes before Kaylin spoke. "What happens now?"

"Nothing happens now." I explained. "Close you eyes and sleep. If you need to leave by a certain time, I'll set an alarm."

"No. I don't have anything going on tomorrow morning." She said.

"Then sleep as long as you need to." I offered.

"What happens tomorrow?" She asked.

"Nothing happens tomorrow." I replied. "Just sleep for now."

"Will you sleep with me?" She inquired.

"Of course I will." I assured her.

I pulled the sheets over us and Kaylin rolled onto her side and snuggled her perfect little ass into me. Her warm, soft body felt wonderful next to mine. It didn't take long before Kaylin fell asleep. I felt a sense of satisfaction wash over me. Kaylin was a beautiful young woman, and I had wanted her from the moment I saw her. I had opened her eyes as to how amazing being with another woman could be. Maybe she will find the love of her life is another woman. Maybe she will make her future husband very happy by being open to a threesome. Maybe she will turn out like me and decide to never settle down. Regardless of her path, my work was done. I planted the seed and it was up to her to make it grow.

I was awoken by a sensation of tremendous pleasure. I opened my eyes to see Kaylin's mouth wrapped around my breast. Her hand gripped my ass. She looked up and grinned at me as she flicked her tongue over my sensitive nipple.

"Mmmm...good morning." I purred.

"Good morning." Kaylin replied. "Thank you for last night." It was very...enlightening."

I leaned to kiss her but she stopped me. "Please, no kisses yet. I haven't brushed my teeth." She explained before a realization hit her.

"Shit. I was so nervous about last night that I left my overnight bag at home. I don't have my toothbrush."

"Don't worry, I've got it taken care of." I assured her. "So, you must have been pretty sure of how things would end last night?"

"It never hurts to be prepared." She stated before placing my nipple back in her mouth.

"That feels good." I said encouragingly. "Explore to your hearts content."

Kaylin leaned into me and I rolled onto my back. Her hand slid up onto my hip and passed over the top of my mound. She traced her fingers over my stomach, up to my breasts, and down to my thigh.

"You have a lovely body." She said softly. "You must work hard to keep it like this."

"I do, and right now your fingers are making my body feel very good." I replied.

My words must have given Kaylin the encouragement she needed because her hand moved and cupped my pussy. Her fingers massaged my slick lips and I moaned to let her know just how good she was making me feel. She slipped a finger between my folds and buried it between my aching walls. She hooked her finger upwards as she fingered me, hitting my g spot with each thrust. This woman knew what she was doing! I could feel my orgasm building quickly.

"Don't stop...I'm...very close..." I managed to stammer out as her finger continued to bring me closer. She placed her thumb on my clit and rubbed it while her finger maintained its rhythm inside of me. Oh fuck! I could feel the surge building higher and higher. Just before I felt like I was going erupt, Kaylin took my nipple into her mouth and sucked on it...hard. I grasped the back of her head and pulled her into my chest as my orgasm burst forth from my center outward. Waves of pleasure crashed over me. Kaylin's fingering slowed to a leisurely pace as she dipped in and out of my soaking wet slit. I held her for a few minutes while I came down from my high.

"How about we clean ourselves up?" I suggested. I helped her out of bed and showed her where the bathroom was. I told her to go first and that I'd get her a toothbrush.

"Oh my God!" I heard her exclaim from the bathroom. She must have discovered the shower. I walked back into the bathroom and found Kaylin standing at the entrance to my large walk-in shower, her perfect nude body reflected in the rear wall of the shower. The entire rear wall of my shower was a mirror. It never steamed over, even when the sex was incredibly hot. I walked up behind her and looked over her shoulder as she stared at us in the mirror. I cupped her perky breasts and kissed her neck.

"Are you going to stare at yourself all day or shall I turn on the water?"

"Yeah, water would be great." She replied.

"Hey Siri, please turn on the master shower." I commanded. Water began to cascade over our naked bodies. I grabbed the shampoo and worked it into Kaylin's hair. I helped her rinse and began to clean her body. I ran my lathered hands over every inch of her body, making sure to clean her intimate areas very well. Kaylin returned the favor and washed my body thoroughly. We stood under the water and caressed each other's bodies. Fingers and lips easily slid over wet skin, all of it on display as we watched the scene in the large mirror. I dropped to my knees in front of Kaylin. I had her place one leg up on the built in stool and kissed the wet patch of hair above her pussy. I worked my mouth down between her legs and began lapping at her dripping sex. Kaylin held my head as I flicked my tongue between her lips. I'm sure the sight of my head between her legs was very erotic. I remember the first time I watched myself being pleasured by another female in the mirror. It was a moment I will never forget. I sucked on her clit while she pressed my face into her pussy. Kaylin whimpered and moaned as I brought her closer to release. She began grinding her pussy on my face and I knew she was close. Soon her beautiful voice rang out in ecstasy as her release coated my mouth. I stood and kissed her, giving her a taste of her delightful nectar. I washed my face and exited the shower.

Kaylin met me at the sink. I was brushing my teeth and pointed towards the toothbrush I set out for her.

"Do you always have a brand new toothbrush ready for your guests?" She asked.

"Yes. Sometimes my guests didn't realize that they'd be staying over. I found that having basic items such as toothbrushes and other toiletries makes them more comfortable." I explained.

"I'm going to assume you have guests rather frequently?" Was her next question.

"Fairly frequently, yes." I answered.

"So are they business clie... oh..." she paused as she made the connection.

"You have overnight guests like me, don't you?" She asked with a solemn look on her face.

"Um, I have been known to..." I started to reply before I was cut off.

"Just...never mind. I...I...understand. I should really get going." Kaylin stammered as she laid the unopened toothbrush down and hurried out of the room. I was hoping she wouldn't have this reaction, but unfortunately it happens sometimes. I found her getting dressed in the bedroom.

"Kaylin, wait!" I urged her.

"No. Just let me get dressed and I'll be out of your hair. I just...um?" She paused while glancing around the room. "Fuck. I can't find my thong."

"Kaylin!" I spoke louder.

"Fuck it. If you find it, keep it as a memento or what ever. I really need to go." She stated as she pulled up her leggings. I couldn't help but stare as they outlined her mons.

"Kaylin will you please stop!" I yelled.

She stopped and looked at me with mixture of anger and sadness.

"I'm sorry. I thought my intentions were clear. I don't do...relationships. This. This is what I do. I'm sorry if you were expecting more. I wasn't. I never do. At the reception, I thought you were just looking for a fun time. You turned me on so bad, and I thought I could enlighten you to the world of sex with other women. I don't want you to leave feeling used. I had a wonderful time and I feel like you did too. You're a gorgeous woman and... I'm sorry. I just..I can't get involved in a relationship." I explained to her. Tears began welling in her eyes. She quickly closed the gap between us. She cradled my face and kissed me with fiery intensity. Her kiss took my breath away and I wasn't sure if I should pull away or reciprocate. My body decided for me and my tongue found its way to hers. Time seemed to standstill as our lips danced together. Then it was over. Kaylin broke away and fled from my bedroom. I heard the door close and there was silence.

I ate breakfast and decided I'd better straighten up my bed. I stripped the sheets and threw them in the laundry. I could smell her scent on the sheets as I carried them out of my bedroom. When I returned to my pick up my discarded clothes, I discovered her thong. I thought of the moment when I peeled it from her and exposed her sacred treasure. The sight of her beauty was etched into my mind. I raised the delicate cloth to my nose and inhaled her aroma. Was it possible to get high from someone else's essence? I stashed it in my bedside table drawer and finished straightening.

The weekend passed and I was back into work on Monday. Things were busy all week and I had minimal time to think about much else. Before I knew it, another week had passed and the workload was finally showing signs of leveling off. I enjoyed a Friday evening out with several of my coworkers. We needed the stress relief after completing our projects over the past few weeks. We drank, had dinner, drank some more and danced. It was getting late and I had sobered up enough to drive myself home. On the way home, my phone rang and it was a number I wasn't familiar with. I pressed the button and sent it through to my cars Bluetooth.

"Hello?" I answered.

"This is probably a mistake, and I apologize if so." The caller responded. I knew the voice instantly.

"Kaylin. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm...I'm fine. Are you busy?" She asked.

"I'm driving home right now." I explained.

"Alyssa, would you want to...um, can we...I want you, Alyssa. I want you bad. No strings. I just...I'm craving a woman's touch." She pleaded.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea." I lied. Ok, yes, it was a terrible idea! I couldn't deny it though, I really would have loved to see her again. My better judgement prevailed though.

"I thought you'd say that. I'm sorry to have bothered you." She said with a twinge of disappointment in her voice.

"I'm really sorry. I wish things could be different, but they can't." I regretfully said.

"Ok. Bye." she softly spoke and ended the call.

I made it home a few minutes later. I was tired from a mixture of booze and dancing. I really needed a shower, but my desire for sleep guided my to my bed. I stripped my clothes off and slid under the covers. I felt myself drifting off to sleep, but thoughts of Kaylin invaded my mind. I tossed and turned for hours and sleep felt like a fleeting idea. Scenes of my night with Kaylin played through my head. My thighs were slippery from my arousal and I needed to find release quickly. I reached into my bedside table drawer to my vibrator when my hand brushed across something soft. It was the thong Kaylin left. I snatched it out of the drawer and inhaled deeply. Her scent still lingered on the garment and it sent pulses straight to my now thoroughly drenched cunt. I slid my fingers into my wet slit as I hurriedly brought myself to climax. Finally!

"Mmmm, Kaylin..." I uttered as I opened my eyes. To my dismay, it was merely a dream. I sat up to find myself alone in my bed. A tiny black thong was next to me. The dream felt so real. Kaylin showed up at my house and I let her in. We ended up in bed and we had wild, passionate sex all night. I dreamt I had woken up next to her, and I had to admit that I felt disappointment at the realization that it wasn't true. I hoped a shower would help clear my mind, but it only made me remember the time I shared with Kaylin. I fingered myself to another orgasm before washing up and getting dressed for the day. I had to stop these thoughts that were tormenting me.

A week had passed and the thoughts raged through my mind every waking moment. I agonized over them and tried everything I could to silence them, to no avail. After much deliberation, I finally came to a conclusion on what I needed to do. I poured a glass of wine to calm my nerves, made myself comfortable, and dialed the number. It rang for what seemed an eternity, and I had almost convinced myself that this was a ridiculous idea, when I heard her voice.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hi." Was my reply.

"Who is this?" She asked with a questioning tone.

"You know exactly who this is." I stated.

"Oh my God. Um...what...what can I...How have you been?" She finally said.

"Can we meet? I really have to talk to you. I'll come to you. It's...important. Please?" I begged.