Wedding Reception Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It must be, my dear. Yes, of course we can talk."

"Are you still at the same address?" I inquired.

"Yes I am." She confirmed.

"I'm leaving now. I'll see you soon."

My heart beat harder as I neared my destination. My palms were sweaty, my mouth was dry, and I prayed I was making the right decision. I pulled onto her street and soon found myself in front of her house. I shut my car off and walked to the front door. I rang the doorbell and almost immediately the door opened.

"Holy shit, Alyssa! You made excellent time." She stated.

"Yeah, well, as I said, it's important." I reminded her.

"Porsche 911? Damn! Sexy car for a se..."

"Please, Brit! Please. I really need to talk." I interrupted.

She led me inside and motioned me towards the kitchen table.

"Coffee?" She asked.

"Yes, please." I replied.

"I assume you take it the same way?" She quizzed.

"Yes". I answered.

I couldn't believe I was sitting at the table with the woman who started it all, Brittany Martin. Brit was the first woman I had ever slept with. She basically seduced me. I met her in college my freshman year. She lived across the hall from me in the dorms, and we often ran into each other due to our schedules being similar. We'd walk together to our classes and sometimes meet up for lunch. We had became friends and could often be found in one of our dorm rooms. Our roommates were rarely around so it was like we were roommates. One night, while we were in her room drinking, we started discussing life- high school, past loves, and of course sex. The conversation veered more towards sex and I started to get a bit turned on. Brit noticed that I had started fidgeting as we talked and asked if I was getting horny from all the sex talk. I admitted that I was and she confessed that she was too. She suggested that we could masturbate together. It was something she had done with a few of her friends in high school. I wasn't sure if I was willing to do something so personal in front of her, or anyone for that matter. Brit stood up and started taking her clothes off. She stood in front of me in just her bra and panties, and the sight of her caused a lovely sensation between my legs. She began rubbing herself through her panties, moaning and whispering to me how good it felt. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra, releasing her large breasts. She crawled onto the bed with me, took my hand and placed it on her breast. She told me it was ok to touch her. I was in awe of how good it felt to touch her naked breast. Before I knew what was going on, she was taking my shirt off and it didn't take much for her to remove my shorts either. She encouraged me to touch myself for her and I soon had my hand in my panties as I rubbed my soaking wet pussy. Brit removed her panties and I saw another woman's vagina for the first time. I was captivated. Brit fingered her pussy for me and soon I was naked with her. From that point on, I was putty in her hands. Her mouth explored my body, finding my erogenous zones and driving me wild with lust. I don't know how many times we each orgasmed that night, but I know I ate her pussy several times- laying down, her straddling my face, 69...

After that night, we would regularly get together and have sex. If our roommates were going to be gone, we'd spend the night together and fuck each other for hours, fall asleep in each other's arms, wake up and go at it again. I couldn't get enough of her. I was falling for her bad, and I knew that no man would ever win my heart again. We were inseparable and even though it was never official, we were a couple. We held hands in public, kissed each other freely, went on dates...everything a couple would do. Summer break was coming up soon and I was curious as to what we were going to do. We were in bed one evening and I decided to bring up the subject.

"Brit, what are we going to do about summer break?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I'm going home. What are you doing?" Her reply stunned me.

"Oh, I was hoping we'd be able to be together over the summer. You could come home with me. My parents wouldn't mind." I was hoping she'd accept my offer.

"I've already made plans to go home. I'm going on vacation with my parents." She stated.

I could feel an uneasiness wash over my body as the tears began to wet my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" She asked me.

"Because, Brit...I love you. I don't want to be away from you." I confessed.

"Oh shit. Alyssa...I never meant for this to happen. Look, I've had so much fun with you, I really have, but I...I...I can't do this. I don't think we should do this anymore." Her words were like a dagger to my heart. I stormed out of her dorm room and locked myself in mine. I avoided her for the next week and left for the summer. This brings me to why I'm sitting at her kitchen table years later.

"So, what brings you to me after all this time?" Brit asked.

"Why did you break up with me?" I figured I'd just put it out there.

Brit paused and looked away. "Please, Alyssa. Is this why you're here?"

"Yes. I have to know. Did I do something wrong? I was so in love with you and it destroyed me when it ended. I have resisted falling in love ever since, but now things might be changing and I need this closure. Why, Brit?!" I demanded.

"Shit...look, I was young...I wasn't ready to settle down or be attached. I never meant for it to be anything other than sex. I...fuck...I can't believe you've been hanging onto this for all these years. I'm sorry. I was just young and stupid." She explained.

"After all these years, that's your excuse? Young and stupid?!" I yelled. "Fuck me. I've never let anyone get close to me since you. You ruined me."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what you were hoping to hear, and I understand if you hate me...I don't know what else to say." She said.

"Explain the hand holding, the public affection, spending the night together...we were basically a couple!" I argued.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see it that way." Was her response.

"Fuck you. Fuck you, Brit."

I sat there silently for several minutes. I had no idea how to react. I felt like an idiot for wasting all these years being miserable. I couldn't be here any longer. I stood and walked to the door.

"Thank you for talking with me." I said before walked out the door.

I sat in my car, driving back home, analyzing the information that I was just given. I wasn't sure if I felt any better about the situation though. I couldn't handle another heartbreak like the one I was dealt by Brit. She had completely disregarded my love for her...the love I thought she felt for me. Did I really feel love for her or was it just simply an infatuation since she was my first woman lover? Was Kaylin in the same situation? Was she really in to me or was it just the sex? What would I do when she got over me and discovered that there was a whole world of women that would kill to devour a woman like her? I couldn't get her out of my head though. Should I let my guard down and risk it? Argh, what should I do?! Maybe I should just fuck her again?

My mind was awash in thought as I realized that I was nearly home. My two hour drive had passed in an instant. I looked down and noticed that I was doing about 100 mph on this old stretch of highway. I really needed to get my head straight and focus on my driving. I decided to turn on some music so I grabbed my phone to cue up my Apple Music playlist but my thumb hit the phone app instead. My list of recent calls popped up and I couldn't help but glance down the list. There was her number. I had saved it as a contact even though I had no intention of ever dialing it. I hesitated for a moment, knowing I shouldn't do it, but my thumb betrayed me and pressed on her name. The call routed to Bluetooth and the sound of the phone ringing filled the cabin of my car. I hoped she wouldn't answer, but I knew she'd see my number eventually.

"What do you want." We're the words that came through the speakers. Her voice sounding timid and nervous.

"I...what are you doing?" I asked. Unsure of what to say.

"Um, nothing...was that a question or an accusation?" She replied.

"Do you...um, can you...give me your address. I'm coming to see you." I stated.

"No." Was her response.

"Wha...what? Her response stunned me. It wasn't what I had anticipated.

"Oh, not what you were expecting to hear?" She said condescendingly.

"It's fine, Kaylin. I thought you were aching for a woman's touch, but perhaps I was mistaken." I ended the call. I had to admit that I was taken by surprise at her attitude.

I arrived at home and felt the need to draw a bath and have a glass or three of wine. I needed to get Kaylin out of my head for good. Tomorrow night, I'd be on the hunt for fresh blood. There was a city full of women who's lesbian curiosities were begging to be unlocked, and I'd provide the key. I leaned back and downed my first glass of wine. I decided to forgo refilling the glass and just drank straight from the bottle. I was feeling very relaxed from the wine and the warmth of the water working in harmony to relax every muscle in my body. That feeling was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I decided to ignore it. Much to my dismay, it rang again, and again once more. "Fine" I huffed as I grabbed my bathrobe and slid it on as I walked to the door. I unlocked the deadbolt and opened the door only to be flooded with conflicting emotions.

"Kaylin! What are you doing here?" I questioned.

She pounced on me. Her lips smashed into mine with wanton lust. Her hands gripped the side of my face as she walked me backwards towards my sofa. Kaylin stripped her clothes off, revealing that she wore no underwear underneath. Her nude body was a sight to behold. Her muscles were tense as if she was ready to strike. She crawled onto the sofa and reached for the tie on my robe. She tugged it open to expose my naked body. Her eyes burned with intensity as they absorbed the sight below her. With a devilish grin on her face, she lightly grazed my cheek with her fingers. She rose from the couch, her fingers sliding between her wet folds, her gaze never breaking from mine. I was pressed into the corner of the couch, my head resting on the arm. Kaylin stepped and swung her left leg over my body, her right leg remained on the floor. With a quick motion, she brought her beautiful pussy over my face, she ran her fingers through her short patch of hair before sliding them between her wet, pink lips. I inhaled her scent as she lowered herself to my mouth and began grinding her pussy on my face.

"Is this what you fucking want?" She growled at me.

I should have loved it, but I didn't. I should have been licking and sucking on her delicious sex, but I couldn't. I gripped my hands on her hips and pushed her up and slid out from underneath of her. I stood and turned to look at her, her body had sunken down into a sitting position, her head hung forward. I could hear sobs and saw her body shake as she began crying harder.

"Kaylin, why are you here? What are you doing?" I asked.

"I...I don't know. I'm such a fucking idiot." She softly spoke as she continued to cry. "I hate you, Alyssa. I fucking hate you." Her words felt like a knife in my heart.

I moved to her. I kneeled on the sofa behind her and wrapped my arms around her naked body. I kissed her upper back and shoulders as her crying intensified. Tears dotted Kaylin's back as the emotions that filled the room soon took their hold on me.

"Are...are you...crying?" Kaylin asked.

I just nodded my head against her.

"Why? I thought this is what you wanted? Am I not good enough to be one of your playthings?" Her voice was a mixture of pain and disgust. Her question was met with silence from me. I didn't know what to say to her.

"I'm so fucked up because of you. You ruined me...you...why did you have to pick me?!" She screamed.

I still held her in my arms. She made no effort to break free from my embrace either. The crying had mostly subsided. We remained in the same position for what felt like hours, but in reality only a few minutes had passed. Between the softness of her skin against my bare breasts, the rhythm of her heartbeat and breaths, and her scent, I couldn't force myself to pull away from her. I knew that this was most likely the last time I'd ever get to hold her. She hated me. Those words were burned into my soul. I should just let her go.

"I have to go..." she began to say. I gripped her tighter.

"...pee. Seriously." She stated.

I released my hold on her and moved away so that she could get off the sofa. I told her there was a bathroom down the hall, second door on the left. I watched as she walked away from me and down the hall. She was such a perfect creature. Long toned legs, a delicious, round ass, curvy hips, little dimples on her lower back, a toned upper back, her flowing hair...she was a goddess. I sat on the sofa awaiting her return. A few minutes had passed and she still hadn't returned. I got up picked up her clothes that she had shed. I folded them and placed them in a chair. Several more minutes passed and still no sign of her. I was pacing around the front room of my home now. I needed a drink. I poured myself a rather strong rum and coke and paced around as I drank it.

"Are you ok?" I heard from behind me. I hadn't been paying attention when she returned and it caused me to jump a bit.

"No. No I'm not." I admitted. "I understand why you hate me. I'm very sorry and I know that my apology probably doesn't mean shit. If you want to leave...I...I totally understand." I turned to look at Kaylin and to my surprise she was wearing the robe I keep in the downstairs bathroom.

"It looked so soft and comfortable." She spoke.

"Kaylin, why are you here?" I asked.

"Because...I...do you know what you did to me?" She sternly asked.

"Kaylin, lis..." I started to reply.

"No. Be quiet and let me speak. We had sex, Alyssa. To you, it was just sex. To me? Fuck... it was the most intense, earth shattering...life changing sex. Life changing! Did you fucking hear that?! You...having sex with you changed my life. You gave me pleasure that I've never felt before. You exposed emotions that I never knew existed...are you following me? Then what did you do? You made me feel like it was nothing to you. Eh, just another woman I fucked. Fuck you. You were the first woman I had ever slept with. I was instantly hooked. I wanted more. I suppose I was rather naive to think that maybe there was a connection between us. I really wanted more of you though. I figured the best way to get over it was to go get fucked, so I went out the next weekend and found a really hot guy at the club. I let him take me home and I was going to let him fuck me until I couldn't walk. Want to know what happened? I could barely get wet. I just knew that nothing he did was going to be as wonderful as having sex with you. He tried licking my pussy but he was clueless. Everything was wrong because it wasn't you. I knew I was truly fucked, in a bad way, after that. When I say you ruined me...yet I still wanted you." she poured her heart out to me. I watched as her flawless beauty was defaced by emotions of anger and pain that were caused by me.

I motioned over towards the sofa and we both sat at opposite ends.

"Kaylin, I understand. Please hear me out." I began to explain. I told her everything. How she was constantly on my mind, my meeting with Brit, and the turmoil I dealt with up until that time.

"Kaylin, I know I've hurt you and when I say that I understand, I hope you see what I mean. I'm like your Brit. I don't want to be like her though. I...I would very much like to...can we see if we can make this work? If you need time..." I anxiously awaited her response.

"I don't know...there is so much...negativity surrounding us and our very short "relationship" that I...I just can't...I don't want to be hurt." She replied.

I knelt down on the floor in front of her, I held both of her hands and looked into her eyes. "Yes, I'm on my knees..begging you, please. Please let me have the chance to make this right."

"I'm really tired. I can't make a decision right now. This evening has left me emotionally drained. I just can't do this right now." She explained.

"Then stay with me tonight. Please! I'll make you feel so good." I pleaded.

"I don't want sex tonight." She countered.

"Then just let me hold you...or I've got a guest bedroom...I'm...listen to me...I'm fucking pathetic." Sadness began to boil up inside of me. Things were never going to work between us. I had caused too much damage. Kaylin stood from the couch and helped me to my feet.

"Where are my clothes?" She asked. I pointed towards the chair I had set them in. She glanced at them then turned to look at me. She untied the robe she was wearing and let it fall back onto the couch. This was it. She was leaving and I'd never see her again. I backed away from her and she turned to walk away. My heart skipped a beat and my stomach began to tingle as she made her way towards the stairs. She turned and looked over her shoulder at me before she climbed the stairs up to the second story of my home. "Just cuddling tonight." She said with a grin on her face.

Kaylin was snuggled up against me. Our nude bodies pressed together under the sheets of my bed. She had quickly fallen asleep, but I was afraid to close my eyes and find that I was only dreaming. I had seduced at least 15 women and slept with easily that many more over the years since Brit broke my heart. I had even seduced the woman currently in my bed. The woman I had fallen for. I had pledged that it would never happen. I had slept with so many beautiful, smart, charming women, yet I had never caught feelings for any of them. Kaylin was different. Yes, she was easily the most gorgeous woman I had ever been with, but her beauty was only part of it. Maybe it was because she reminded me so much of myself. When I met her she was stalking her prey, much like I did. Only her prey was of the male variety, whereas mine was strictly female. What ever it was, I was madly attracted to her and I wanted her.

I woke with a panic but that feeling was soon eased when I discovered that Kaylin was still safely cuddled against my body.

"Why is your heart pounding so hard?" Kaylin asked in a groggy voice.

"It's nothing." I assured her as I gently stroked her arm with my fingers. "Go back to sleep."

"Mmmm, that feels good. If you'd like to do that to my back, I promise I won't complain." She hinted.

"It would be my pleasure." I said as she proceeded to roll onto her stomach, giving me access to her bare back. I trailed my fingers across her skin, drawing shapes and patterns over every inch. Her breathing was relaxed as she laid motionless. I let my fingers travel down past her cute back dimples and onto her delectable ass. Up and down both of her soft ass cheeks before I trailed one fingers down her crack. She giggled as I neared the bottom but rolled over to face me.

"You're naughty." She claimed with a grin on her face.

"Oh, you have no idea." I replied with a sly grin.

"Well..." she said as she leaned in and kissed me on my neck, "keep those naughty thoughts handy for later. Maybe we'll need them."

I moved to kiss her but she covered her mouth "uh-uh, morning breath" she said.

"Trust me, I don't care." I assured her as I lowered her hand with mine and kissed her soft, full lips. Her body relaxed as we melted into each other. Our kiss went on for quite some time before she pulled away.

"Oh my, your kisses are divine." She cooed. "I've never experienced anything like them."

"I could lay here and kiss you all day." I softly said to her.