Wedding Reception Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, as nice as that sounds, I'm starving! I didn't eat dinner last night. Let's go get breakfast somewhere." I couldn't argue with her idea, as I didn't eat much at all yesterday.

"I'm going to grab a shower...by myself." She stated before sliding out of bed and across the hall into the bathroom.

I watched her gorgeous ass as she disappeared from my sight. I laid there hoping that things between us were going to be ok. This was a foreign idea to me- a relationship. It had been years since I had been romantically involved with anyone and I prayed that I could make this happen. A though then popped into my head. There was a beautiful, very naked and wet woman in my shower. She did say that she was showering alone, but...a little peek couldn't hurt...could it? I walked over to the bathroom door and poked my head around the door frame. The scene before me was incredible. Kaylin's stood in the shower, looking at herself in the giant mirrored back wall. Her left leg was up on one of the built in benches, her right arm was in front of her and it appears as though she was pleasuring herself. I walked towards the shower, her eyes caught mine in the mirror as a smile spread across her face. In the reflection I could see that she was rubbing her pussy. I watched as she alternated between sliding two fingers between her lips and up inside of her and then spreading her juices around her clit. She broke our gaze when she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. She slowly bucked her hips as she fingered herself. She opened her eyes and found mine in the mirror again, smiling as she bit her bottom lip. I had a hand on the glass wall for balance, my legs were slightly spread apart and I was mimicking her motions on myself. We maintained eye contact as our fingers circled our clits. Soon I heard Kaylin's cries over the sound of the raining water. Her eyebrows furrowed as an orgasms pulsed through her body. Seeing her overcome with pleasure caused me to reach my peak and I came with fingers buried in my wet pussy. I had been so turned on by Kaylin that my wetness dripped from me and left a puddle on the floor. Kaylin's eyes remained locked on mine as she dipped her fingers into herself and then licked them clean. She turned and walked towards me, placing her hand up to mine, only the glass wall separating us. She looked me up and down and grinned then walked out of the shower. I met her as she walked out and we kissed. She took my bottom lip between her teeth gently.

"Your turn. Please don't dawdle. I'm hungry." She said.

I quickly showered while Kaylin got ready. I dressed in leggings and tank top and we left to grab breakfast.

"Thank you for spending the night with me." I said as we sat drinking coffee while waiting for our food.

"I don't hate you." She admitted. "I was...and am still sort of, confused...and nervous...and scared...and excited."

"Talk to me. Tell me everything." I urged her.

"Right here? Out in the open?" She asked with a hesitant tone.

"Sorry. I'm so comfortable with being out, that I forget that you might not be. Let's eat and then go somewhere more private." I offered.

We made small talk as we ate our breakfast. We were about halfway through our meal when were approached by two young women. One was a blonde and the other a brunette. Both were attractive and were dressed in cute summer dresses. I noticed that they were holding hands.

"Excuse me, but can we talk to you for a minute?" The brunette asked?

I offered them both the empty spots at our booth and they slid in next to us.

"You might not remember us, but we will never forget you!" The brunette said to me. I still wasn't making the connection.

"We were at Beth and Lucas's wedding reception. You were leaving and I was sitting at a table while Brooke here was breaking up with her boyfriend. You gave me some, uh...advice and...well, I took a risk and it paid off." She explained.

"Of course, yes! I do remember now! I told you to take your friend home and...well...yeah." The encounter finally coming back to me.

"I'm Samantha, by the way." The brunette said while offering her hand to me.

"And I'm Brooke!" The blonde finally spoke as we shook hands as well. I introduced Kaylin and myself to the two women also.

"Sammie took me back to her place and we had a few drinks. We we're both feeling down about our boyfriends when Brooke took a chance and kissed me. And well..." Brooke looked into Samantha's eyes, both wore grins a mile wide. "We told our parents after a week and we've came out officially as a couple. All thanks to you!"

Samantha looked at Kaylin. "I remember you. My boyfriend wouldn't take his eyes off of you all night."

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry! Look, I didn't mean..." Kaylin tried to explain before she was cut off.

"Don't. I'm not mad. You didn't know and he should have been more focused on me." She explained. "Besides, look at you? You're fucking gorgeous." She whispered.

"Are you two a couple?" Brooke asked us.

"Uh...it's kind of..." I began to say when Kaylin interjected, "its not progressing quite as quickly as your relationship did. It's a bit...complicated...at the moment." She looked at me and winked.

"Well, I hope everything works out for you two. You make a cute couple and I definitely get the impression that there is some...chemistry between you two." Samantha said.

Samantha and Brooke excused themselves after thanking me again, and left hand in hand. Kaylin and I finished our meal as I explained what I had noticed about the two girls at the reception and Then conversation that I overheard.

The meal was delicious and I ate more than I normally would have. As we left I instinctively grabbed for Kaylin's hand but she froze as I tried to slide my fingers between hers. I had a feeling that this was going to be difficult for her. Once we were in my car, she apologized to me. I assured her that it was fine and that I shouldn't have put her in that position. We settled on a location to go talk, I started the car and drove to our destination- a large park on the outskirts of the city. We pulled into the main parking lot and it was packed. I found a spot away from most of the cars, but unfortunately a bright red Porsche 911 attracts a good bit of attention. Add in two pretty women getting out of it, and it's instant man bait. A group of 4 college aged boys quickly swarmed us and they tried their damndest to impress us. They asked about the car, a couple of the guys claimed it was getting "hot" and stripped off their shirts to expose their very well defined muscles, and I felt that we were both visually undressed several times. It was rather comical at first but the boys were persistent that we join them on a walk. They claimed they knew a special trail that had amazing views. Just when I decided that I was done playing with them, Kaylin brought out the ammo. Kaylin bent over to "re-tie" her shoe, and in the process she purposely rubbed her ass against me then elbowed me in the leg. Her ass was aimed at the group of guys and while they were focused on her ass (she didn't have panties on either, so she might have been displaying a bit more), I glanced down at her. She winked at me and shot me a devilish smile.

"Baby, watch where you're pointing that thing! You're going to give these poor boys an embarrassing problem!" I exclaimed as I ran my hand over the tight, curvy globe of her perfect backside.

Kaylin stood up and placed her hand on my face then leaned in a gave me an extremely erotic kiss on my lips."oops, sorry babe."

The look on the boys faces was priceless.

"Want to get out of here?" I asked.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah I do. Let's go somewhere more...private." She purred while running a finger down to my cleavage. "Excuse us...boys."

We got back in my car and went to find a less popular area. I drove a few minutes down the road and found a small parking area that was empty. The trail led to a small secluded area that overlooked the park. It was one of a half dozen in the park, but it was further away at the end of the park. I grabbed a blanket out of the tiny "trunk" of my Porsche and we made our way up the trail. The area was private and we agreed it was the perfect spot to talk.

Please, tell me everything that is on your mind." I asked her.

"Ok...first off, today has been very helpful. I feel so at ease with you. I feel safe, I feel proud, I feel... it feels rather natural. But...I'm scared. I'm scared because...I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know how to...I don't know the rules. I'm afraid of what my parents will think...afraid of what my friends will think...will I be fired from my job? What if this is just a phase? What if...what if you leave me? I guess being scared is my biggest concern. I'm over being confused. I understand that I'm attracted to a woman. I've got that part figured out. I'm just...unsure of the rest." She confided.

"First off, thank you for explaining your feelings to me. Let me try to help you with them, ok? I feel very at ease with you as well. It makes me so happy to be with you! I understand being scared, because I had to go through it too. As far as your family and friends, if this is something you want to pursue, I will be with you every step of the way. You will not be alone. My parents were absolutely, one hundred percent supportive. I did lose a few friends. Some didn't agree with it, and one of my male friends realized he was never going to get to sleep with me, so he got angry and doesn't speak to me anymore. Everyone I work with knows and it has never been an issue. I know several excellent lawyers who would salivate at the chance to go after an employer who discriminated against a gay employee. Is this a phase? Only you can answer that. I'm willing to take that risk. Will I leave you? If you cheat on me, I probably would, but that's most relationships. Even that may not be a deal breaker. What if you leave me? Again, it's a risk I'm willing to take. We can take this at whatever speed you feel is comfortable. I just want you to give it your all. I will be one hundred percent committed to us." I hoped that my words comforted her.

We laid back onto the blanket and talked for hours. We kissed and cuddled, we got to know each other better, we laughed and we cried, and not a soul bothered us for the entire time. Kaylin wanted to take things slow. I assured her that I was ok with that. It was getting closer to evening and we were both getting hungry. I offered to make us dinner at my house, and she happily accepted my invitation. Dinner was fantastic. We drank wine afterwards and enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the evening. It was getting late and I wanted Kaylin to stay with me. It was Sunday night and we both had work tomorrow. She didn't have a change of clothes and decided that she'd just return home for the night. I didn't let on that I was disappointed, but I promised that I'd take it slow, so these were things I had to endure. Kaylin did text me when she made it home and we exchanged a few more texts before we said goodnight. I was falling so hard for this woman, and I hoped so badly that she was feeling the same way.

Throughout the week, there were hundreds of text messages exchanged between the two of us. I was distracted at work constantly by my phone alerting me to texts from Kaylin. I'm sure her productivity suffered as well, but since she was the manager of the IT department for the corporation she worked for, she assured me it was fine. I'd receive several selfies of her throughout the day. Thanks to the invention of Live Photos, we could exchange short clips of ourselves. My favorites were her good morning kiss clips. Fuck, I wanted to feel those lips against mine all the time. There were selfies when she was bored in a meeting, when she was out to lunch, when she felt lonely and missed me. We were like love drunk high school kids all over again! Nights were spent having dinner at either my house, her apartment, or restaurants. She still hadn't spent the night with me, nor had she embraced public affection. We'd hold hands and cuddle in the comfort and safety of our own homes, but public displays were her kryptonite. It was Thursday afternoon, at approximately 3:15, when I got a text from her.

Hey, just wanted to let you know that we are having a massive network issue and that it could be a long night. Grab some dinner for yourself. If I get out of here at a reasonable time, I'll come see you. Kisses!

Damn it. My first night alone all week. My heart sank at the thought. I ordered some take out and sat in front of the tv. There were only a handful of messages exchanged between us, due to her having to focus on getting the system back online. Hours had passed and I was dozing off on the sofa when my phone pinged. It was from Kaylin! I noticed the time was about 10:30 pm. Her message was-

Sorry it's so late. I just sent my assistants home for the night. I'm waiting for everything to boot up and hopefully we'll be back up and running. I owe you for tonight, so keep your calendar free tomorrow after work. I've had time to think tonight also, and we need to talk tomorrow as well. Kisses!

Fuck. How was I supposed to take that?! It didn't sound bad, but "we need to talk" always seems so ominous. Plus, I didn't get to see her tonight either! I had to text her back.

I'm sorry you had to spend your night at work, instead of with me! I admit it was a bit weird being by myself for a change. I hope you get some time off tomorrow. Get home and get some sleep and I'll see you tomorrow. I wish I could see you tonight. You're welcome here anytime.

I turned off the tv and went upstairs to bed. I had just crawled under the covers when my phone pinged.

Unfortunately I have to go in for a while in the morning. I have a meeting first thing to discuss some issues with out network servers. I hope that this makes up for not seeing me tonight...

There was no other message? What did she hope made up for not...holy shit! I received 4 messages in a row. The first was her standing in front of rows of what looked like computers, and she was completely naked! Oh my gawd! She looked so sexy! The next photo was her holding her breasts while biting her bottom lip. The third was her turned around and bent over slightly, her delicious little pussy was visible. The last photo was from the front, her right leg was up on a stool and she was fingering herself. I was insanely turned on and I started to slide my fingers between my now slick pussy lips. My phone started ringing, I picked it up to see it was Kaylin wanting to FaceTime. I accepted and her face appeared on my screen.

"Hi, baby. I've missed you so much tonight. I'm all alone in this boring old server room and I wanted some company." She said with a mischievous grin on her face.

She set her phone down on something and wheeled backwards in an office chair. She was still completely naked.

"Alyssa, are you still with me?" She asked.

"Oh hell yes I am! Damn, Kay, you are so beautiful. Hang on!" I told her as I reached forward and set my phone on the piled up blankets. I leaned back on the bed and revealed my naked body to her.

"Mmmm, I love seeing you like that. You want to know what you do to me?" She spread her legs apart and draped them over the arms of the chair. Her pussy glistened from her flowing juices. She began rubbing her delicate lips, spreading her wetness all over her sex. I spread my legs in reaction and started playing with my aching pussy as well.

"We have to make this quick, ok?" She instructed and we both began rapidly working our clits. The sounds of our wet fingers rubbing our clits mixed with our moans and gasps as we both rapidly approached our climax. I was so fucking turned on and I felt my orgasm building quickly.

"Oh fuck, Kay! I'm so close baby!"

"Me too baby! I'm...almost...oh,oh,oh ooooooh fuuuuccccckkkkkk!"

Kaylin's orgasm hit her and a flood of her nectar spilled off the chair and dripped onto the floor. My orgasm followed right after and I drenched my bed sheets as it sent pulses through me. Kaylin leaned forward, licked her finger clean and spoke to me.

"That was amazing! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Please don't worry about tomorrow. Everything is going to be fine. You'll see! Good night!" She said

"Good night!" I replied.

She ended that call and I soon fell asleep, feeling much better that I did just minutes prior.

I woke Friday morning feeling good about the day. I was going to see Kaylin tonight and that gave me such a reassuring feeling. I picked out one of my favorite outfits and left for work. I wanted this day over with in such a bad way. The morning seemed to drag on and on. I had permits to get approved, we had a marketing meeting for a new development deal, and I had several emails to respond to. I checked my phone and it was only quarter to noon! I still had five hours left! I wanted to leave and see Kaylin so bad. I needed to figure out lunch and focus on the rest of the day. I locked my computer, grabbed my purse and decided I'd figure out lunch on the elevator. I walked out of my office and my heart skipped a beat. One of our office clerks was pointing towards my office and Kaylin was standing right next to her! Her face lit up when she noticed me walking towards her. We quickly closed the gap between us and she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her tightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked excitedly.

"What? I can't come and take my...girlfriend...to lunch?" She replied.

"Of course you ca...wait?" I was dumbfounded by her remark. Did I hear hear correctly?

"Hahaha! Let's go, beautiful!" She grabbed my hand and we were off.

I'm pretty sure no one in the office paid any attention to our brief interaction, but it was huge step for Kaylin! Once the elevator doors shut I explained to her exactly how I felt.

"I'm so proud of you! Did that just really happen?" I asked.

"Yes, my dear. Yes it did." She replied before pressing her luscious lips into mine. The kiss was so hot, I thought the fire alarm was going to off! Her tongue quickly found mine and I pressed her against the back wall of the elevator. We made out until we felt the elevator starting to slow. We adjusted ourselves and as the doors opened, Kaylin laced her fingers between mine. We walked out proudly, hand in hand. Yes, there were looks, but I believe they were mostly directed towards Kaylin, as she was wearing a very pretty, and very flattering summer dress.

"Where would you like to eat?" Kaylin asked.

"Right now, I can only think of one thing..," I whispered to her.

Kaylin's cheeks turned red as she gave my hand a squeeze.

"I know a place just around the corner." I replied as I steered us towards one of my favorite little eateries.

Luckily we found a booth in the back corner. I sat down and scooted over against the wall. Kaylin sat next to me. I looked at her and smiled as she looked over the menu. She glanced at me and smiled in return. "What?" She said playfully.

"You know what. You'd better start talking." I jokingly warned her.

Our waitress approached the table and introduced herself as Janine. She took our order and gave us a quizzical look. We were smiling and giggling at each other like we were a couple of teenagers.

"So...last night was...unexpected." I stated.

"Oh?! What happened? Tell me!" Kaylin replied with an amused look on her face.

"I'd rather show you but, I have to get back to work before long." I replied. "In all seriousness, last night was so exciting. Thank you. I like whatever is going on now, but I need you to talk to me about it"

"Trust me, I said we were going to talk tonight, and we will. Let's enjoy lunch and each other's company right now." Her answer was reassuring but I was still not totally sure what she was up to.