Wedding Reception Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished our lunch and Kaylin walked me back to work, hand in hand as we entered the building. I told her she could ride up to my floor, but I had a meeting to get to soon and couldn't visit. She understood and told me that she had a few things to do anyway. We said good bye to each other and then she pulled me to her and kissed me on the lips. This wasn't a little peck either, but rather a deep, passionate full on kiss. In front of everyone.

"Please don't worry about anything. You'll see tonight." She assured me. Fuck! I didn't want to wait!

My meeting was torturous. I could only think about seeing Kaylin tonight. Thankfully, our meeting was over sooner than anticipated and we were told to take off the rest of the day. I rushed to my office, grabbed my stuff, and beelined to the parking deck. I called Kaylin from my car as I darted through traffic. I explained that I was off for the rest of the day and asked if we could meet now. She said she was getting in her car now and would meet me at my place. I was so excited and nervous. I was finally free of the congestion of the downtown traffic and the road was open ahead. Only a five minute drive stood between me and home. I floored the accelerator and my car rocketed forward, leaving the surroundings a blur and pressing me into the seat. I bolted through the door and poured myself a drink to help me calm down. 10 minutes later and Kaylin knocked then entered. I offered her a drink and she gladly accepted. We moved to the sofa and got comfortable.

"Ok..." Kaylin began. I looked into her eyes, hoping to get a sense of where this was heading.

"I've been giving this...us...a lot of thought. As you are well aware, this was a totally foreign situation to me. I was doing...ok as straight girl and had never entertained the idea of being anything else. Then you came along and flipped my world upside down, and it freaked me out...this you already knew as well. I was scared but intrigued. So, now that we've spent time together, and...fuck it...I can't ...Alyssa, I want to be your girlfriend. I have found everything that I could ever want in you. I don't want to "date", I don't want to see how this will go, I want to be yours and I want you to be mine."

Tears painted my cheeks. I was so happy and overwhelmed with emotion that I thought I'd explode. Kaylin wrapped her arms around me as we both cried and laughed.

"Alyssa, I'm sorry that we haven't had sex this last week, but I couldn't let it cloud my judgment. I had to make sure that what I felt wasn't just lust. I spent a lot of time thinking Thursday night, and everything became clear. So..." Kaylin helped me to my feet and pulled me upstairs. I lifted up her dress as she walked ahead of me up the stairs. Lord, that ass was begging to be devoured! She swatted my hands away playfully and scurried up the last few steps and into the bedroom. I chased after her but when I entered the bedroom, she wasn't there. I glanced around for a second when all of a sudden I felt a swat against my butt followed by laughter. I turned around and Kaylin grabbed my face and pressed her lips to mine. The playful mood suddenly replaced by desire. Our tongues mingled between our lips and hands roamed each other's bodies.

"Fuck, I've wanted you so bad." I managed to utter between kisses.

"Me too, baby. I'm here now and I'm all yours." Kaylin cooed.

She backed away, and stripped her dress off. She stood there in matching light yellow bra and thong, which were very sheer and allowed me to clearly see her nipples and her little patch of hair on her otherwise bare pussy. If my panties weren't soaked enough already, they sure were now! Kaylin bit her bottom lip as she teased her nipples through her bra. I reached behind and unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor. I pulled my blouse off too which left me in just my lacy black panties and bra. I turned around and wiggled my ass at Kaylin before crawling onto the bed, ass still pointed in her direction. She practically teleported from standing by the door to groping my firm, round backside. Kaylin tugged my panties off from my ass and peppered it with kisses. I helped her as she pulled them the rest of the way off and she shoved me face down onto the mattress. Kissing all the way up from the back of my thighs to my neck, Kaylin had me extremely turned on as well as feeling very desired. She unclasped my bra and proceeded to trace invisible patterns over my skin with her fingers. She made her way down to my butt again and her delicate touches turned to firm kneading.

"Oh, baby...I can smell how aroused you are and it's making my mouth water. Is your pussy in need?" The words dripping from her lips with fervor.

"Oh gawd yes! I've been wet all day thinking about you. We should shower first so I'm clean for you." I replied.

"Fuck that! I want to taste what I've done to you." Kaylin stated. "Rollover, please"

I turned onto my back and teased her by keeping my legs closed. "I want you naked before we begin."

I sat up, reached behind her and unclasped her bra. My lips latched onto her excited nipple, my tongue dancing around the firm nub. Kaylin threw her head back, her hand holding my head to her breast. My hands slid over her hips and into her curvy ass. I gripped her fleshy globes hard and was rewarded with a throaty sigh.

"Take this damn thong off. We have unfinished business." I demanded. Kaylin complied by standing up on the bed and slowly sliding her thong off. It briefly stuck to her sticky, wet pussy before she peeled it away. I gripped her hips as I kissed and licked around the creases of her thighs. I leaned backwards as I pulled her with me and she came to rest straddling my torso. Kaylin reached back and tickled my bare mound with her fingers, but tortured me by coming oh so close to my wet slit but never quite making contact. I took her ass in my hands again and pulled her forward. She let out a little shriek as I caught her off guard but quickly understood was I had in mind. Kaylin raised off of me and placed her achingly beautiful pussy above my mouth. Our eyes locked as I snaked my tongue between the folds of her warm, delicious center. I lapped at her with a thirst that consumed my entire soul. Her nectar was divine, and her body provided it to me in earnest. Kaylin clutched the headboard and ground her pussy into my face. He breathing was becoming ragged and her motions revealed that she was nearing her climax.

"Oh fuck, Aly...fuck, fuck, FUCK! Eat my pussy baby...oh...you make me feel so good baby." Her bawdy, expressive praise compelled me to bring her to a soul draining release.

I laved her sensitive pearl as her gyrations increased and her moans became whimpers. I sucked her clit between my lips as she reached her peak. Her body froze other than her trembling thighs. I glanced up between her breasts to watch her face- her brow furrowed, her eyes clamped shut, her mouth attempting to scream but there was only silence. After several seconds, her thighs calmed, her body relaxed, her breathing returned. Her voice returned and in between breaths she cried. Her body was slumped forward, held up by her arms against the headboard. My face was painted with the most glorious of substances. Her essence was tangy on my tongue, her scent was musky- an intoxicating brew that only fueled my yearning for her more.

Kaylin fell to my side, her eyes still closed but her breathing had returned to normal. My eyes studied her exquisite anatomy, her full but perky breasts rising and falling with each breath, her flawless face so peaceful-she was every bit a goddess.

I'm not sure when I fell asleep, but when I opened my eyes it was much darker in my room. The dim lights bathed the room in a warm tone. It was such a comforting feeling to have another warm body against mine, especially one as spectacular as Kaylin's. My back was against her and I wasn't aware the she was awake when she spoke.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked with a softness in her voice. I could sense undertones of nervousness.

"Certainly." I replied, my voice imitating the softness of hers.

"I've been watching you for the last 20 minutes." She admitted. I didn't understand why she would hesitate to tell me that.

"Ok. Did I do anything stup.." I began to ask.

"I'm not done yet...sorry. I didn't mean to be rude." She said apologetically.

"You weren't. Please, continue." I said.

"I'm...please don't freak out...but I'm... I'm falling in love with you." I felt her hold her breath. I was almost certain that she felt she had made a mistake, but she also couldn't see the smile that washed over my face.

I rolled over to face her, but instead of answering her immediately, I placed delicate kisses on her chest.

"You (kiss)...don't (kiss)...think (kiss)...that (kiss)...it's (kiss)...too (kiss)...soon (kiss)..." her heart thudding against my lips.

"I...no. No I don't." She stated.

"Good," I whispered as I placed a kiss on her lips. "because I feel myself falling in love with you too. Everything feels so perfect with you."

"Will you come with me tomorrow...to my parents house. They live an hour away. I need to tell them about you...about us. I want them to know how happy I am, and for them to meet the amazing woman that makes me feel that way." Kaylin requested.

"I'd be honored to accompany you." I assured her.

Morning came, but not before Kaylin and I ravished each other in another epic display of romantic and passionate sexual expression. Our bodies had been drained of energy and fluids...lots of fluids. The bedding was a mess of tangled sheets, two nude bodies adorned the center of the chaos. The fragrance of lustful intimacy filled the room. We showered and made love again under the cascading water. I've never felt so dirty in a shower in my whole life and I loved every sinful second of it.

We were both famished by the time we finally got dressed. Kaylin brought an overnight bag which had her toothbrush and a change of clothes. We both wore light and comfy dresses. I was nervous to meet her parents but I was more nervous for Kaylin. I hoped that they would accept our relationship. I didn't want to think about what would happen if they reacted negatively.

We sat at a little table at restaurant close to my home. We both ordered way more food than we appeared to be able to eat. If Kaylin was as hungry as I was, then I was confident that we'd be able to eat every last bite.

"How are you feeling about the visit to your parents? How do you think they'll react?" I inquired.

"My parents and I are very close and they are pretty open minded, so I feel pretty good about the situation. Still..."

I felt a little better after she told me that, but I still feared that I'd lose her if things went south. My expression must have been reflective of my thoughts because Kaylin knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Hey, beautiful. Please don't worry about this. I'm with you regardless. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have their support, but I'm my own woman and I live my life how I want." God, this woman was amazing!

We managed to eat damn near all of our breakfast. I paid our bill and we walked out hand in hand. We kissed before we got in my car and kissed once we were seated. I pressed the ignition button and my car roared to life. We pulled away from the restaurant and Kaylin directed me towards her parents house. It was a beautiful day so we drove with the windows down. Kaylin held my hand as we cruised to our destination. We got stopped at a red light and Kaylin raised my hand to her lips and placed a loving kiss on the back of my hand. Her affection made my heart melt. Unfortunately we were interrupted when a young male in a black Camaro pulled up next to us.

"Hey girlies! Your man trusts you with his car?" He condescendingly said before reviving his engine.

"Hold on, baby." I told Kaylin. "This thing will crack your neck if you aren't prepared."

The road ahead was clear and I was ready for the light to turn green. I glanced over at the little annoyance next to us and just gave him a little smirk, then turned my attention to the road ahead. It was all clear ahead of us, the light turned green and I put the accelerator to the floor. All wheel drive and over 500 horsepower launched us forward with the thrust of a rocket. The little black Camaro disappeared in a matter of seconds. Kaylin and I were laughing our asses off and my mood had definitely lifted.

We soon pulled into the driveway of her parents house. Kaylin has sent her mom a text before breakfast, so they were expecting us. Her dad was the first one out of the house.

"Hey there kiddo! I see your friend has excellent taste in automobiles." He said as he checked out my car. "Hi, I'm Paul, nice to meet you!"

Her dad extended a hand towards me. "Hi, I'm Alyssa. Maybe we can go for a spin later." I offered as I returned his handshake.

"Now you're talking!" He exclaimed before ushering us into his home.

"Liz!" Paul called out. "Kay and her friend Alyssa are here. Bust out those bottles of wine."

I followed Kaylin and her dad into the kitchen. Her mother was opening a bottle of wine. Paul offered to take over and her mother came over and gave me a huge hug.

"Hello, dear! I'm Elizabeth. Please, call me Liz. I see you've met my husband Paul." She said.

"Liz, Alyssa here drives a bright red Porsche." Paul interjected.

"My husband is quite the car guy." Liz informed me.

"So, Kay. What brings you out today? You never bring your female friends to visit! Are you staying for lunch? We've got burgers to grill!" Her dad questioned.

Kaylin had been quiet this whole time. She shot me a look that didn't go unnoticed by her parents.

"Kay, is everything ok, dear?" Her mom asked with a look of concern.

Kaylin exhaled. "Um..." she paused. She looked at me and held her hand out towards me. She quickly opened and closed her fingers and I took it as a sign to hold her hand. I walked to her and put my hand around hers. She stood next to me and addressed her parents.

"Mom, Dad...I'd like to introduce you to Alyssa Ross...my girlfriend. My GIRL friend." She stressed.

Paul and Liz looked at each other as smiles broke out on both of their faces.

"Well...I'm not going to lie and say I'm not a bit shocked, but I'm very happy for you two!" Paul said.

"Kay, as long as you're happy, that's all we care about." Her mom added.

Paul and Liz walked over and gave us both a giant hug. Whew! Things were going to be all right.

"Maybe Alyssa can get you into something cooler than that damn Camry you drive." Paul spoke as we all erupted in laughter.

We chatted for a while before Paul needed to show me something.

"Alyssa, come with me to the garage for a minute." He asked.

We walked out to their second garage out back. I followed Paul inside and there sat two beautiful automobiles.

"These are my babies. A 1967 Mustang GT350 and a 2017 GT350. I thought maybe you'd appreciate them." He said.

"I do! Very much! I had a Mustang GT before I bought my Porsche. My Dad has always been a car guy and it rubbed off on me." I explained.

"Listen...I'm very happy that my daughter met you. I'm just...concerned. Hear me out. Do you get much hate from others for being a lesbian? It seems like the world is filled with so much hate and ignorance now, that it scares me." He confided.

"I understand. Truthfully, no, I don't get much negativity. Everyone at work knows and accepts me. I've only had a couple of issues, but nothing major." I hoped that my words eased his mind.

"That makes me feel better. Thank you, Alyssa. Welcome to the family!"

Kaylin and I visited until around 9:30pm. I gave Paul a spirited ride in my Porsche and he gave me an exhilarating ride in both of his cars. Dinner was delicious and the drive home was uneventful. It was Sunday night, which meant work for both of us tomorrow. We stopped by Kaylin's to pick up a few things so she could spend the night with me. Once we made it to bed, our hands were all over each other. Tongues teased and licked bare flesh, nipples were pinched and sucked, and fingers found their way into the warm, wet confines of our most intimate of places. We ended in a 69 with Kaylin underneath of me. I devoured her delicious pussy while her mouth performed magic on me. Kaylin was quickly learning what I liked and her skills were second to none. I soon coated her beautiful face with my juices and I brought her to a shuddering orgasm moments later.

Word traveled fast around our workplaces and our groups of friends about our relationship and everyone seemed very happy for us. My parents were ecstatic that I had finally found my dream woman, and we visited both sets of parents regularly. Our first year together passed in the blink of an eye. Kaylin had moved in with me after a couple of months and my house truly felt like a home with her there. That leads us back to where we started.

"I now pronounce you wife and wife!" The officiant proclaimed."

Our lips were drawn together as if they were magnetic. The gathering of our family and friend erupted in cheer as our marriage was officially official. I had found the most perfect woman imaginable and I intended to keep her all to myself!

Our reception was one of the best parties I'd even been a part of. We danced and sang into the late night until the reception hall had too many noise complaints. As people cleared out and we said our goodbyes, I noticed that Kaylin wasn't around. I looked around but could find her. I started to get concerned that she might have gotten sick, so I searched the restroom. I walked into the ladies room and saw my beautiful wife standing at the sink. She ignored me as I walked up to the sink next to her. I caught her looking at me out of the corner of her eye, a faint but devilish smirk on her face.

"Having a good time tonight?" She asked.

"Working on it." I replied.

"I noticed." Was her reply.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I playfully asked.

"Nothing. I just noticed, that's all." She said.

"Hmm, Interesting." I said. I acted as if I was going to leave when she grabbed my arm.

"Listen...I've got two tickets to a very romantic, and very sexy private beach resort in Hawaii...if you're interested. Have you ever been with a woman?" She whispered seductively.

Neither one of us could keep a straight face. I loved that she remembered our very first interaction with each other.

"Baby, I've been wet all night from watching you in that beautiful dress. I'd let you take me anywhere, as long as I get to have you." I stated.

"Then let's blow this place and catch a plane." She offered.

Laughter filled the small room as we intertwined our fingers and walked off hand in hand. The beginning of the rest of our lives together had just begun.