All Comments on 'Wedding Seduction'

by freefantasies

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great but scary story

Wow! Very good story but also scary at the same time! Lol. She was a complete stalker! She wore him down so decisively that it was a knock out at the end. I mean, he kinda deserved it for treating her so wrong at times just because she was big and black. But being with someone just because they fit what you THINK you should be with never works out. I kinda want another chapter but even I'm scared of what Rhonda is going to do! It's like Fatal Attraction. She won't be happy just having his baby. She wants him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good but..

good but I preferred the other category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What will Rhonda do to Jane?

Rhonda will find a well endowed BBC to seduce her and turn her into a slut for BBC in order to facilitate a divorce among the couple so soon after the marriage. Ju a no e bc will be impregnated with a black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Seductress,betrayal,divorce,forced impregnation

All great themes that entice when put together by a talented writer. Keep writing,and perhaps tell the tale from the seductress point of view. Give it a shot .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ronda Ronda Ronda what a story!

Please continue this story! I wish I knew a Ronda!

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Spin-off/Sequel? I could see potential for a sequel with Jane, Jane is handed the divorce papers after her ex impregnated Rhonda. So Jane would move to a new city, accept a roommate want-ad and would be seduced by her own Bbw roommate. or Jane traveling to forget her divorce, and becomes seduce by her new travel BBW companion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rhonda absolutely must seduce Jane and leave her cheating husband to watch her make love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Rhonda is too hot for just one story. I would love to see her engage in lesbian seduction with some straight white girl.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Rhonda has to seduce Jane, her husband was just a pretext to be able to approach her. Now that the young bride has understood that she has been betrayed, she is fragile enough to be converted to lesbian love. And this black Venus will be happy to fuck and marry her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Rhonda is an amazing character, worth more than a single shot

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

the right thing would be to put Jane in bed with Rhonda.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a great story! I vote for a lesbian sequel involving Jane or some other straight white girl. Something that contains strap-on action, cuckold sex and maybe even a movie recording.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"clap-clap-clap" this black venus is wasted on a heterosexual relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Damn! you can't create a story like that and then disappear into thin air! we need Rhonda in a seductive story full of strap ons and innocent white girls!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreefantasies@freefantasies
196 Followers
I'm a young man with a passion for erotic literature. I am not a native English speaker but I try to do my best. My favorite type of story is about slow lesbian seductions.