Wedding Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, it was difficult not to think about her. She kept sending me messages insisting on seeing us, and instead of apologizing and admitting that she was wrong, she sent me photos in which she threw me kisses, or bit her plump lips, or licked an ice cream... she was always in sexy and teasing poses, with big innocent eyes and mischievous smiles, and unfailingly her huge breasts were on display, highlighted by a tight shirt, or a deep cleavage.

I had never been passionate about boobs before, Jane had a small and firm breast, and I had always liked it. I found heavy breasts a vulgar, almost pornographic attribute, but I could not deny that Rhonda's tits looked incredibly inviting, so round, full, large... In addition, was still alive in my memory the sensation of when my hands, although by mistake, had touched for a moment those huge boobs, so I perfectly knew how incredibly soft they were.

I was incredulous by the reaction of my body, but I have to admit that Rhonda's pictures were somehow able to stimulate repressed and hidden corners of my mind, and I found myself more than once excited and with embarrassing and violent erections looking at those photos, and I was often on the verge of masturbating. She had such an incredibly sexy and slutty face... But I couldn't, it was wrong and I knew it, she was Rhonda, she wasn't my type, I couldn't find a fat black girl attractive, and above all I was engaged and I was getting married to my beloved Jane. What the heck was going on with me?

However, although I never answered her, I never even told her to stop.

/-/

Finally, the weekend before the wedding came. I couldn't wait any longer to find out what my friends had organized for my bachelor party. As promised, at 5 pm I heard my friends calling me from the street, I looked outside and saw a limousine waiting for me... I couldn't believe it, they had rented a limo! I said goodbye to Jane, before rushing out: "Bye honey, please, have fun, but don't go overboard, with those crazy friends of yours! Remember your future wife!" she said jokingly, placing a tender kiss on my lips. How lucky I was to have such a sweet and understanding girlfriend.

I ran to the street and saw that everyone was there: John, my best friend, but also Kevin, Jake, Luke, Bob... and many other companions on my football team.

"So bro, are you ready for the craziest night out of your life, before putting on the handcuffs of the wedding?"

"Hell yeah!" I cried out, and entered the limo.

"Hi dear, how are you?" Rhonda sat in a corner of the car. For a moment I stopped, paralyzed with amazement. I really didn't expect this. I immediately noticed that she was wearing a tight white silk tank top, with a wide neckline, which barely contained her exuberant curves. Her perfect chocolate brown skin shone and contrasted beautifully with the light color of the tank top. Before I could say or do anything, I felt me being pushed in, and all my friends spilled into the car.

"Have you seen who is also in? Your old friend, Rhonda. When she phoned me, I tried to explain to her that it was a boy's night, but she proved inflexible..." John explained me.

As first stop we went to a disco pub, where we started drinking hard. I didn't want to overdo it, and at the third round of cocktails I started to protest, but my friends were uncontrollable and did not accept any apologies.

"This is your last night of freedom, have fun as long as you can... and then, what happens during the bachelor party will remain a secret among those who participated... therefore I propose a toast, to the coolest groom there is!" Rhonda yelled, full of exuberance. My friends enthusiastically joined the toast, and I had no choice but to accept my fate and drop my drink.

Later, some of my friends, led by Rhonda, threw themselves on the dance floor, already a bit wobbly. They tried to convince me to follow them, especially Rhonda, but this time I managed to refuse, with the excuse that I had never been a great dancer. Before turning, I noticed the extremely provocative and sensual movements with which Rhonda was dancing. Despite her size, she moved with perfect grace and sense of rhythm, with my wild friends dancing around her in circle.

I started talking to my friends who had remained at the table with me, laughing and shooting bullshit, everyone a bit tipsy,

"Fuck, I never realized it, but despite her size Rhonda is hot, man, fucking hot, I'm telling you..." said Kevin, a big guy friend of mine, who played tight-end in my team.

"Shit dude, you have a sweet girlfriend! Come on, you can't be serious! I won't say she is not nice, but she fucking big, man!" I replied.

"Still, I can't deny that looking at her turns me on... with that bouncing chest..."

I was a bit disturbed by these words from a friend of mine, but fortunately we changed the subject and started talking about the playoff, when, after a while, I felt myself tapping on the shoulder. I turned and found Rhonda looking at me smiling. I was sitting and she was standing, so her huge chest was practically at the height of my eyes. She was panting slightly, from the effort she had made in dancing so far, and for this reason her breast swelled rhythmically, making it appear even more huge than it already seemed. Tiny droplets of sweat sprinkled her neckline, making her beautiful skin glisten. For a moment I struggled to look up at her eyes, and from the mischievous look she throw me I realized that she had guessed the direction of my first look.

"At least you have to give me this dance..."

I realized that in the meantime the music had changed, the DJ had put on a slow and romantic track. Without giving me the chance to reply, Rhonda took me by hand and dragged me on the dancing floor. She then hugged me tightly, resting her cheek against mine. I was all too aware of the pressure of her breasts against my chest.

My friends surrounded us, applauding and cackling.

"Hold me..." Without alternatives, I decided to stay at the game. Reluctantly, I put my arms around her.

Gently, we started moving around the dance floor. My friends gradually got tired and went back to the bar. Slowly, I was starting to relax and enjoy the melody of the music. Rhonda's scent was intoxicating, sweet and sensual, with a wild and primitive background. The feeling of her body against mine, so large and soft, wasn't so bad after all. It was a very different sensation from holding Jane, so slim and stiff.

"So, my dear, what do you say, it doesn't seem so terrible to me, does it? I'm not going to eat you... why did you avoid me the last few days?"

"Don't play with me, you perfectly know why, the other day you almost raped me at the river! I don't know what came to your mind, I thought we were friends, and I'm engaged, you know it!"

"It's true, we are friends, but we could be much more... and then you wouldn't guess how many engaged and married men have ended up in my bed in recent years. You don't even imagine it... in fact, it seems that white men, especially if already married, have a thing for me... I think my big boobs have something to do with it..."

"Well, I'm happy for you, but it's not my case, I'm getting married next Saturday, and I love Jane!" I also tried to get away from her, but she held me close.

"If you say so... You didn't seem to mind that much the other day at the river when we kissed... when my lips met yours, when my tongue explored your mouth, when your hands fondled my breast..." Those words, softly murmured to my ear, together with her heady scent and that curvaceous body that rubbed against me, began to have a certain effect on my senses, which were already partially confused by all the alcohol I had drunk. I suddenly realized that my penis was waking up, and that it was throbbing almost painfully in my pants. She noticed it too, because she hugged me even more tightly, and even began to rub her belly against my now completely erect penis.

"Uhmmm, it seems to me that there is someone here who is really appreciating my presence... I always knew you were big..." She whispered in my ear. She also gently bit my earlobe, giving me a shiver down my spine.

For a few moments I was unable to break away, but then, just when I felt her face detaching from my cheek and slowly sliding against mine, approaching in search of my mouth, I managed to find lucidity and step away from her embrace. Frightened I looked around, but none of my friends seemed to have noticed anything.

As second stop, they took me to what could only be a strip club. I made some weak resistance at the entrance, without leaving me any alternative. We all sat down at a large round table, next to a group of Swedish tourists. Rhonda took seat next to me. We ordered other drinks, though we were all pretty drunk by now. It was a nice place, with quality furnishings and soft lighting, without the squalor that characterizes most strip clubs. On stage, a beautiful, blonde and curvy girl, probably from Eastern Europe, was performing, dressed as a sexy nurse, with stockings and half-unbuttoned white coat. My friends immediately caught her attention, and she came to perform on our table. John pointed out to me, saying that I was the groom to be, and that it was my bachelor party night. The girl began to dance for me, standing on the table.

She hasn't a particularly attractive face, but she had a nice body, and she moved very well. By now completely dazed by alcohol, I looked at her as hypnotized, while my friends laughed and applauded. Then slowly she began to undress, taking off one by one the various items of clothing that made up her skimpy uniform, until she remained only in her bra. At first I was too focused on the stripper to realize it, but then I felt a hand settle on my thigh, under the table. I turned around, and met Rhonda's lustful smile. My penis now, thanks to that show, was in complete erection, and without hesitation Rhonda grabbed it, and began to rub it from through my pants. I gasped, and I was about to tell her to stop immediately, when the stripper, seeing me distracted, took my head with her hands, turning it towards her. Then, with a fluid gesture, she unhooked her bra, at which her big breasts jumped out, free and turgid. It was a beautiful breast, though not very firm, with large pink nipples. I stared at her, dazed, as I felt Rhonda's hand massaging my penis under the table, too confused from both sides to be able to react. Suddenly, the stripper took my head and squeezed it against her breast, suffocating me between her soft tits. When she finally let me go, standing up smiling, all my friends howled their approval, patting me on the back, and more than one put a few notes in her thong.

I didn't feel too guilty, after all it was my bachelor party, and I knew that none of my friends would tell Jane about it. The girl walked away, satisfied, and started dancing on the platform, using the pole. Only then I realized that in the meantime, taking advantage of my distraction, Rhonda had partially unbuttoned my pants, and she was going to put a hand in my underwear. With a glimmer of lucidity, I grabbed her wrist under the table and forcefully, but discreetly, hoping my friends didn't notice it, I pushed her hand away. She gave me a look of amused disappointment, and then she walks away, heading for the bathroom.

After a couple of hours of sexy shows and various stripteases, we were all very drunk and exhausted. It was almost dawn, so we decided to go home. It had truly been an incredible evening for me, apart from the unpleasant vicissitudes with Rhonda. I had a lot of fun, and now I could get happily married and with no regrets. We were all heading for the exit when John noticed that Rhonda was missing. We started looking for her, and soon I found her near the bathroom. She and one of the Swedish tourists were kissing passionately, him with his back to the wall, and she leaning against him. Their mouths were glued and exploring each other voraciously, and I couldn't help noticing how his hands were fervently fondling her breast. A wedding ring shone on one of those hands. Disgusted, I cleared my throat: "Rhonda, we're going."

I hoped she would stay, instead she immediately broke away from the Swede, who stood for a moment looking at her as dreamy, smiled at me provocatively, took me by the hand, and simply said: "Let's go", without even saying goodbye to her latest conquest.

Outside, my friends were arranging taxis, as the limo driver had already left. We were all dead-drunk. All taxis were now full, only Rhonda and John were left out. So we all three got into the same taxi, which drove us quickly home. John sat in front, Rhonda and I behind. My head was spinning because of all that alcohol, so I tilted it back, closing my eyes. At a certain point I felt Rhonda's hand approaching and begin to gently caress my hair, and massage my head. I instinctively thought of telling her to stop, still on defensive, but there was something relaxing in that gesture, and after all it was nothing compromising, so I let her continue. John lived downtown, while Rhonda and I lived in the suburbs, close to each other. So the taxi unloaded John first, and then me and Rhonda together.

As soon as I got out of the car, while Rhonda was paying the taxi, I realized how much my head was spinning, so much that I had to lean against a tree not to fall. Rhonda noticed it, so she took me by the arm, supporting my weight. After all, she was a strong and robust girl, and she had no problem in supporting me.

"Come honey, let's take a walk, it will make you feel better." We started walking, even though I was uncertain on my legs, and I had no idea of where she was taking me. After a while, she made me sit on a bench. I looked up and realized we were in the back garden of Rhonda's house, where we used to play when we were child. She brought me a glass of fresh water, which immediately made me feel better. She stood in front of me, hands on hips and chest out.

"Well well, here we are finally, you and me, all alone... how do you feel? Better?"

"Yes, better, thank you... Fuck, I drank too much..."

"Fortunately... So what about the evening, did you have fun?"

"I guess yes, not bad, I liked it... but I really have to scold you, I haven't forget what you did before, you were really inappropriate and cheeky with that hand, under the table... You can't act like this, you have to stop it! Fuck! I keep on telling you, but you're not listening!"

Rhonda sneered: " Well, I seem to remember that for someone wasn't really that bad, on the contrary... I didn't know it, that you liked big boobs, since you're with a flat one like Jane... if only I had known before, we could have saved so much time... But judging by how you reacted to the view of that stripper's breasts... not that they were anything special, indeed... Mine are much better, you know?" So saying Rhonda bent forward, resting her hands on her knees, thus offering me a complete mink on her cavernous and dark neckline.

Suddenly my mouth dried out and I swallowed nervously. My head was spinning.

"What do you say, not bad, right? You like what you see, don't ya? You know, sometimes I get tired, and I think they are almost too big. I mean, all this weight, all day long, you don't imagine what it means... But then I see how they attract the attention of you guys, and it amuses me enormously. It makes me feel powerful, I know I could make you do whatever I want, and have everything I want... And I have many desires, so many desires, if you only knew..."

She stood back up straight, and with one finger pulled the elastic hem of the tank top down, looking at me with a lascivious air, while biting her lip. Her boobs were now halfway out of the tank top, and it looked like they were going to explode out at any moment. She began to approach, while I looked at her with my mouth wide open, unable to react, but also unable to take my eyes off her.

"And now I want you... if you only knew how long I want you... and I'm sure you want me too, even if you still can't admit it... it's true, I'm not lean and thin, nor white like all your stupid girlfriends... but luckily there is a part of you more sincere than your mind, which has already shown that it wants me on more than one occasion... and it proves it even now, doesn't it?"

So saying, she gently placed her hand on the zip of my jeans, while bringing her face a few centimeters from mine. She was right, I suddenly realized, and I was surprised by it, but my penis was a pole, hard as marble. And she was irresistible. Her beautiful large eyes, so sweet and provocative, that perfect ebony skin, and those lips, so full, with that sensual red lipstick...

She kissed me softly, with her lips, just for a moment, but then she was already on her knees, between my legs. In a moment she had unzipped my jeans, and then, looking me straight in the eyes with a lewd smile, she slowly started to lower my slip.

I knew I had to stop her, that I had to run away, go back to Jane, but I was drunk, my inhibitions skipped, and I was terribly horny. So I did nothing.

My penis leapt out of the briefs like a spring. I have a nice, long, sturdy cock that I have always been proud of. Rhonda wrapped it in her hand, starting to rub it.

"Wow, what a nice cock! I always knew it, you know, that you had a nice dick, and you don't even imagine how many times I dreamed of tasting it for real... You also want it, don't you, that I take your big cock in my mouth, it's not true? Say it, say that you want it..." Rhonda said, resting her lips on my dick head, giving it a short kiss, followed by a quick lick on the tip, before returning to look at me with those mischievous eyes.

"Say it, tell that you want me to take your big cock in my mouth, and suck your soul out of it, until you will forget that stupid Jane... come on, you just have to say it, and it will be the best blowjob of your life... this was my gift for your bachelor party..."

"I-I... n-not... I-I, I-I, well, don't... I don't know... I don't think... really..."

"Oh really, you don't know? Well, you know what, I know you want it, so..." And so saying, she swallowed all my cock in her mouth with a single gesture, wrapping it with her plump lips. I could feel her curvy tongue massaging it almost as if it were a hand. She began to suck it, noisily, going up and down along all its length, smacking her lips, and simultaneously sucking it deeply. Meanwhile, she continued to stab me with her lusty eyes, like a real slut. She took it out of her mouth, starting to lick it and masturbate it with her hands. Then she swallowed it back once more in her mouth, and started sucking it again with increasing intensity.

It was a wonderful thing, the most sinful but fulfilling sensation I had ever experienced in my life. It wasn't my first blowjob, but never, no one before had ever sucked my cock like Rhonda was doing. With so much passion, knowing so well how to bring a man to the limits of pleasure. Not to talk about Jane, who gave me blowjobs very rarely. And never a complete one. Rhonda, instead, had clung to my cock like a vacuum cleaner, loving it, and those plump, soft lips seemed to be made for sucking cocks. Soon I felt the orgasm approaching, and naively I tried to advise her.

"I-I, there I am, I'm almost there..."

But instead of move away and ending with her hand, like Jane did, she sucked even deeper, while with one hand she began to massage my balls, squeezing them more and more, until, with a spasm, I came violently into her mouth. It was the most shocking orgasm of my life, of an intensity never experienced before. She sucked to the last drop of my cum, and only then she let my penis free from her mouth, slowly extracting it and cleaning it with her lips and tongue in doing so. Finally, she licks her lips, dirty with my seed, looking at me with her eyes burning of desire.