Wedding Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was the perfect representation of the most sinful lust, kneeling between my legs, with a victorious look in the eyes.

"You liked it, don't you, my darling?"

But the orgasm, violent liked it arrived, quickly left me, making me fall back to reality, and for a moment I saw myself from above, there, in Rhonda's garden, with the cock out of my underwear, letting my dick being sucked by a fat black girl, when in a week I would get married.

Suddenly I got up, abruptly pushed Rhonda aside, and almost stumbling in my unbuttoned trousers I ran away.

During all the following days I felt like shit, I could hardly look Jane in the eyes. My sweet little Jane. How could I have betrayed such a special creature with a whore like Rhonda? I was drunk, yes, and she tried everything in order to seduce me, but these were only partial justifications, I knew it. A truly loyal boyfriend should never have done what I had done. Damn it, until a few days before my life was perfect, I was getting married to the woman I had always loved, and then, all of a sudden, Rhonda had arrived out of nowhere, to ruin everything. I should have forgotten, forgotten everything, with time perhaps I would have been able to recover some integrity and feel less bad about it. But I couldn't tell Jane, I would have destroyed our relationship, and above all I would have made her suffer uselessly. And then what could I say? How could I explain what had happened if I couldn't even explain it to myself? How could I feel attracted to Rhonda, so far from the beauty models I had always had?

But the truth was -even if the mere admission of it deeply frightened me- that I liked it a lot. The intensity of the pleasure that Rhonda had made me feel was indelible, and however hard I tried not to think back about that moment, of her mouth around my cock, it made me have an almost instant erection. And it was enough to close my eyes for a moment to see in my mind Rhonda's lusty smile, with those plump lips, and that huge breast, so soft...

At night I slept badly, and I continued to have nightmares in which, as when I was a child, I was escaping from Rhonda, running around a gigantic tree, only that in the dream Rhonda was not a child, but a perfectly formed woman, who chased me with a perverse grin and her huge bouncing bosom that almost came out of her shirt. One night the dream ended differently from the others, because this time, turning around the tree, I suddenly found myself in front of her, as if instead of chasing me as always, she had turned around the tree on the other side. I practically slammed against her, feeling her soft breasts bump against my chest. In a moment she grabbed me, bringing her lips to mine...

I woke up with a start, all sweaty, panting. Jane hugged me, still half asleep.

"What's going on, my love? Did you have a nightmare? But... oh... look here who woke up as well... why is Rocky so happy?" Jane had noticed my erect penis. She had always called it Rocky in intimacy, a joke between us since we had started dating.

She began to caress me gently, kissing my neck. "Well, before the wedding it shouldn't be done, but we could make an exception..." she whispered to me.

I was too horny. So I jumped immediately on top her, and just enough time to put on the condom and I started penetrating her violently, without any foreplay. She was still dry, and groaned in pain and surprise at my impetuosity. Usually I was sweet and gentle, but this time something wild had awakened in me, and I started to fuck her without paying any attention to her. I tried to look at her, and to see only her, but inevitably I saw Rhonda's image as superimposed, her sensual smile, and I thought about her mammoth tits, and how making love with her must be like. I came after a few, quick lunges. Even Jane, unwillingly involved in my impetuosity, moaned with pleasure with me, enjoying it.

"Oh my love, I love you so much ..."

I turned around without answering, troubled by my thoughts.

Finally the wedding day arrived, and I had regained some serenity. It was just a drunken mistake, nothing more. The lust that Rhonda inspired me could not compete with the love for Jane. It was something I couldn't indulge in. And then Jane was splendid, it had been enough for me to see her in her wedding dress, so fresh and clean, tall, thin, with her blue eyes, crystal clear as a mountain spring, to forget all my fears. I felt lucky to get married to such a special girl.

But then I saw Rhonda. She was wearing a red dress, obscenely low-cut, almost improper for that kind of ceremony, and I saw more than one guest looking at her scandalized. Especially women. The looks of men were actually quite different... She was perfectly made up, with her mouth lusciously drawn by a red lipstick. Although opposed to Jane, she too was terribly beautiful. More than beautiful, sexy. I don't know how, but she had found a front row seat, and for the whole ceremony she never took her eyes off me, with a slightly mocking smile on her face. I felt devoured by that look. When the priest asked if anyone opposed to the wedding, for a moment I was seized with terror that Rhonda would say something. Instead, she remained silent, but when the priest, in a solemn voice, asked me: "Do you promise to be faithful to her always, in joy and pain, and to love and honor her every day of your life?", my voice trembles slightly when I say "I swear".

I was a married man now. It was a very intense moment, but somehow it was ruined by Rhonda, that because of her simple presence made me nervous, preventing me from fully enjoy that special day. My eyes should have been only for Jane, and instead I couldn't stop them from running occasionally to Rhonda, and to her deep cleavage...

After the ceremony, we all moved to a villa in the countryside, for the dinner and the party that would follow. We had assigned Rhonda to a table far from ours, so for the duration of the dinner I didn't see her except in passing, while she laughed and at the table with our friends.

I finally started to relax.

After dinner the music started, and we all gathered on the lawn in front of the DJ's station to dance. I was dancing sweetly with Jane on the notes of a romantic song, when I saw Rhonda speaking softly with the DJ, giving him one of her irresistible and seductive smiles. The DJ changed music, and put on a much more rhythmic and sensual piece. Rhonda hit the track. My friends fanned around her as soon as she started dancing. It was incredible, but she gave off an almost overwhelming sensuality and eroticism. She was magnetic, and it was impossible for my eyes not to look at her, as if hypnotized, as her heavy breast shook and jolted. She looked like a fertility goddess descended to earth. Slowly, but relentlessly, she moved closer to me and Jane, and started dancing with us. Jane looked nervous about Rhonda's proximity and how she danced, and I even saw her glancing a pair of time at Rhonda's neckline. Rhonda noticed it too, and she started to shake her tits right under her nose, smiling. It was the largest and most juicy breast that had ever been seen. By now she had stood between us, and while she was dancing with Jane, on a couple of occasions she rubbed her big butt against the crotch of my pants, as if by mistake. It was enough to have an erection, in spite of everything I found the strength to move away a bit, worried that it would become too explicit. After all, it was our wedding, and we were surrounded by people looking at us. With an excuse I walked away, going to the corner bar to have a drink. When my cocktail was ready, I turned around and saw Rhonda holding Jane's hand, a few paces away.

"You have chosen a very nice place for the party, do you know that? So immersed in nature, with such a beautiful garden... in fact, I would really like to take a walk and explore it... what do you say, Jane, can you lend me your beautiful hubby to accompany me on a tour of the garden? I promise you I will bring it back safely, don't worry!" Rhonda said, laughing maliciously.

Jane had her eyes on Rhonda's neckline, she seemed dazed, and without speaking slowly nodded with the head. It was enough for Rhonda, who grabbed me by the hand and dragged me through the bushes.

We started walking quickly through the trees and hedges, moving away from the crowd, until we reached a distant and dark corner of the garden.

"Hey, wait, hold on, I shouldn't be here, I should be with Jane..."

"Yes, you should, but instead you are here, hidden with me... and then I think that you have chosen her really badly, your beautiful little wife, judging by the looks she gave to my tits, besides being flat, she must also be a lesbian... I probably could have her licking my tits, if only I wanted to... but luckily it's you I want, not her..."

She began to approach me slowly, with predatory air, and I backed away, until I was with my back against a tree.

"What are you waiting for to kiss me? I know you can't wait..."

It was true, I was dying to kiss her, and I was feeling weak legs and hard cock, but I couldn't, I shouldn't have. She clung to my body with hers, and she bring her red mouth to mine.

"Come here, my handsome hubby, and kiss the big, black Rhonda..."

Our lips met and we started kissing with passion. I could not resist, as soon as I felt her tongue in my mouth I forgot about the rest of the world, about Jane and the wedding, and I started to respond to the kiss with passion. This time I savored the kiss all the way, enjoying Rhonda's full lips and long tongue. Rhonda was a formidable kisser, I felt completely at the mercy of her kiss, of the wonderful sensation of her fleshy lips, so erotic, on mine, and of that tongue that in a wet vortex played with mine. I loved that mouth.

The kiss lasted many minutes, and when we finally broke away, we both panted.

"Very well, my darling, finally a true kiss... we have improved, compared to when we were children, right?"

I stammered, incredulous that I let myself go so deeply to that kiss.

"I-I think... well, I really think we should go back now... Jane... Jane will probably start looking for me, if she doesn't see me coming back..."

"Yes, we'll be back soon, don't worry, but what is all this hurry? Are you sure you don't want to try first the special dish of the house?" So saying Rhonda lowered one shoulder of her dress, licking her lips with lust.

"Come on, what are you waiting for, so far you haven't even touched me with a finger, but I know you are dying to see them..." And the second shoulder pad also dropped. By now her dress remained on only thanks to the pressure exerted by her breast against the fabric. I was speechless, I felt without will, my head spinning. My rational and faithful part wanted to resist and return to Jane, but the other side of me, the sinful one, which I didn't even know existed before Rhonda awakened it, prevented me from taking my eyes off Rhonda's big boobs.

"You can't resist, look how big they are, how juicy they are... and they are all for you, if you want them... yes, you want them, right? Why don't you come here and taste them?"

And so saying she lowered the hem of the dress, finally revealing her boobs in all their glory. I knew that my only chance of salvation would have been to close my eyes, but I didn't succeed. Rhonda's breast, finally without constraints, defied the laws of physics. It was big, heavy, even more than I had imagined, black and shiny like ebony just polished, yet full, round and firm, although with the softness of a natural breast, without the rigid perfection of a fake breast. For me it was simply beautiful. My eyes were captured by her dark, wide nipples, which attracted me like bees on honey.

She came even closer, almost touching my chest with her nipples.

"Beautiful, right? I know... Why don't you touch them?" And so saying, she took my hands and placed them on her massive chest. My hands remained still for a moment, then, almost with their own will, they began to caress her tits, first gently, then always with increasing enthusiasm, incredulous of the softness and elasticity of those mountains of flesh.

She kissed me again as I continued to massage her breast, and this time I accepted her lips with desire, without resistance, and it was a kiss of pure passion and uncontrolled lust. Then, with one hand, she made a slight pressure behind the back of my head, and I obediently lowered my head until my face sunk between her huge breasts.

I felt like I was in a dream, or in a nightmare. But with my face immersed in that mountain of soft perfumed flesh, I soon decided it had to be the paradise. I began to lick, bite and suck intensely those dark nipples, which seemed to me like gummy candies between my teeth. The taste of her skin was delicious, her smell was aphrodisiac. I could have continued forever. They were so different from Jane's hard and edgy chest, with those ridiculous little tits and pink nipples. Every now and then I massaged and nibbled them because she liked it, but I had never really enjoyed it, also because there was very little to squeeze and touch.

Rhonda, in the meanwhile, laughed and moaned with pleasure, holding my head between her boobs and stroking my hair: "Good boy, like this, suck my big black tits, lick them all, yes, like this, ohhhhh yes, finally... you like them, don't you? You can never do without them again, you know? You don't even imagine how many beautiful white boyfriends and husbands have lost themselves in the midst of my beautiful big black boobs... I love seducing attached men, and showing them how a fat black mama is way better than their frigid and flat white women... You know that I'm right... But with you it's different, I've always been in love with you, you know... stay with me and I'll make you the happiest man on earth, I'll be the best wife on earth, sweet and kind during the day, and slut like a whore at night... but just for you... How can you prefer someone like Jane to someone like me? I am a real woman, not Jane, I am made for you, not her... Think about what it would be like to have these beautiful boobs all for you every day... And you still don't know what it's like to make love with me, but you'll find out soon..."

Hearing those words I suddenly recovered, and worried I took my mouth away from her nipples.

"R-Rhonda, look, I don't know what's going on, what got into me, but I just got married, and though I can't deny that you are... well... that you are... so incredibly arousing... I... well, I don't love you, I would never leave Jane for you, she is my wife now, we have been together for eight years now, I will not blow everything up for you..."

"Uh-uhm, sure, of course, if you're really sure about it... but now, why don't you keep kissing me, instead of wasting time chatting?" And in an instant her mouth was on mine again. All my protests were in vain, suffocated by her burning lips. She put my hands back on her breast again, to not let me distract, and soon I started to massage them again. As I got lost in Rhonda's kisses again, she quickly unbuttoned my pants, and with one hand she started to masturbate my cock, already hard as stone. It took only a few quick strokes for me to come like a swollen river, flooding her hand with my cum.

Looking at me like a slut, she put her fingers into her mouth, from which filaments of my sperm hung, and continuing to look at me straight into my eyes, she licked them and sucked them as if it were cream.

"Go, go back to your wife now, before she worries, we'll go on next time..."

When I was in bed with Jane that night, I could hardly look her face in shame. I was disgusted by myself, for having betrayed her during the wedding, for having betrayed her trust in me, and I was destroyed by guilt. Never, in all those years of engagement, I have ever cheated on her, and certainly not because I had missed the possibilities, indeed, more than once beautiful girls had approached me in search of an adventure with a popular quarterback like me, but I had always remained faithful to Jane. It's true, beautiful girls, but not as hot and seductive as Rhonda, with a sexual appeal so strong as to leave me completely defenseless. Nor had anyone ever attempted to seduce me so decisively. Rhonda's confidence shocked me, as if she already knew I was going to give up...

Well, what's done is done, it was impossible to repair it, but now that was enough, it had to finish, immediately, I had to go back to thinking about Jane and concentrate myself on our wedding. In a week we would have leaved for our honeymoon, and then everything that had happened so far would have seemed just a bad memory.

However that night, our wedding night, I was unable to consume the wedding with Jane. Not that it mattered much, we had been having regular sex for years, however it had a symbolic meaning, and I regretted not being able. But I was too troubled by Rhonda, and the orgasm she'd given me by masturbating in the garden just before had emptied me. Fortunately, Jane too was very tired after all the celebrations, and did not seem to worry too much when, after some weak attempt, Rocky gave no signal of response. I must also admit that after the experience of Rhonda's hot and voluptuous body, Jane's seemed suddenly so unsexy... But it was only the confusion of the moment, soon it would have passed and I would have gone back to the usual one.

Staying firm in my decision, in the following days I did everything to avoid meeting Rhonda, staying at home and always going out accompanied by Jane. Rhonda tried to call me a few times, but then, since I didn't answer, she decided to change her strategy. She started sending me dozens of provocative messages and photos a day, and my will started to falter.

- What about this new bra, do you like it, my love? When will you buy it to me? So then you can come to me to see it live... -

- Today I bought this new lipstick, what do you say, doesn't it seem extremely sexy? Oh dear, I can't wait to kiss you again... -

- Do you like my new thong? When you come to my house? You can fuck me in the ass, in my big fat butt if you want it... -

- I'm all alone at the moment, why don't you come and keep me company? I wear only this pajamas, so transparent and light... -

- Uhmmm, how good this ice cream is, I like to lick it so much, and swallow it all... -

- I have to go to church, what do you say, doesn't this blouse tighten my breast a little too much? Maybe this cleavage is a little too much, it would be inappropriate for a church, what do you say? -

- Oh darling, my love, I can't wait to see you, I feel myself all hot, I want you, I want you inside me, when do you come to visit me to consume our wedding night? -

- I bet you couldn't fuck Jane anymore, right? Maybe because you think about my tits all the time, don't you? They are here, waiting for you... Why don't you come and visit me this afternoon? -

- Are you home alone tonight? Can I come over and say hello? I just want to show you my new dressing gown... then maybe I can stay to sleep with you, and make love to you all night... -

- Tonight I dreamed that we were married, you and me, we lived together and had many beautiful children... In the morning I woke you up with a nice blowjob and every night you fell asleep with your head between my boobs... -

I was literally going crazy, I didn't know how to do. All those messages kept me from stopping thinking about her and erasing what had happened from my mind. I never replied, but neither did I find the strength to tell her to stop, or even to delete the messages without reading them. Indeed. I began to wait with trepidation for the next photo. At first I tried to resist, but after a few days I started masturbating regularly thinking about Rhonda.