Wedding Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end I could no longer deny it, I felt terribly and inevitably attracted to her body, there was nothing I could do about it. The desire to see her again began to grow in me uncontrollably, until one day, just the day before the beginning of my honeymoon with Jane, after days of inner struggle, by now exhausted both psychologically and emotionally, I grabbed a pair of condoms from the drawer and jumped into the car, headed for her home.

- I'm coming -

She was waiting for me at the front door, wearing a transparent housecoat, unable to hide the lacy red underwear under it.

"Finally, I was waiting for you..." she said simply.

I kissed her immediately, with the urge to feel that mouth on mine again, as if I want to take off a burden and take the definitive step without looking back. It was a long kiss of surrender, almost tender but with violent peaks, in which I finally savored her without barriers, voluntarily enjoying it. She leaned against the door jamb, our bodies glued one on top of the other tightly. Her mouth was sweet and delicious like honey. And her perfume, so sensual and primitive, filled me with an erotic desire without escape. We entered the house, and in an instant we were in the bedroom, without ceasing to kiss each other furiously. She made me sit on the edge of the bed, took off my shirt, running her nails over the muscles of my chest, then took off her dressing gown, remaining only in her bra in front of me, slowly turning around on herself. The sight of her half-naked body threw me into ecstasy. Her lingerie traced furrows in her flesh, tense in the effort to contain her forms, that exaggerated breast, and that big ass. She was fat, yes, so abundant and buttery, but to my eyes she was terribly sensual all the same, instinctively, carnally. By now I admitted it. Even her color, so dark, in contrast to my pale body, and her skin, so smooth and silky, excited me to death.

Then she knelt between my legs.

"So, don't you want it again? Say it..." she asked looking me in the eyes, like a slut.

"Yes, I want it..." I replied hoarsely.

In one gesture she lowered the sports shorts I was wearing and the briefs. I've had hard cock since I left home, so now Rocky jumped out of my underwear with relief, finally free. Then, as if it had been a long icicle, Rhonda swallowed it all the way down her throat, then slowly extracted it, wrapping it completely with hers full lips, dripping with her saliva. What a wonderful feeling... She started sucking and licking it, slowly, teasing me, bringing me close to the pleasure several times and then slowing down again. She wanted to enjoy it, and make it last. I was going crazy.

Suddenly, she stopped and ordered me: "Lie on bed"

I lay back and she climbed on top of me astride, rubbing her lower belly on my cock. It excited me so much to feel her weight crushing me against the bed. Then, slowly, she put her hands behind her back and unhooked her bra. Her huge breasts leaped forward, still surprising me with her disproportionate size and softness. This time, I immediately brought my hands to her tits, and started to play with them and to intentionally palpate them. Then, almost trembling with desire, I plunged my face into those mountains of flesh. She moaned and squeezed my head with her arms, then started playing with me, repeatedly banging her breast on my face and slapping me between her tits.

"Do you really like my big black breasts, right? Do you like them, don't you? Say it, please!"

"I love them..."

I started licking her nipples, taking them in my mouth and biting them like a baby. I loved the feeling of sinking my face into that valley of black softness.

Then she whispered in my ear: "I want to show you something new, something that Jane can't do for sure..."

She made me lie down again, and then rubbed her breasts down my body, until she wrapped my cock between her huge boobs, massaging it. It was an incredible feeling, completely new for me. No one had ever gave me a titfuck, least of all Jane, who couldn't have done it even if she had wanted to.

While she rubbed her tits against my cock, she said to me: "You like it, don't you? Isn't it a great feeling to have your cock wrapped between my big boobs? I bet Jane didn't do this to you... "

Also this time, when my pleasure raised almost till the extreme point, she detached herself from me, and climbed on top of me.

"Are you ready? Are you ready to enter in me and become lovers? Are you ready to make love to me? I love you, dear, my god how much I love you... how long I desired to finally make love with you... tell me you want me, my love, tell me that you want me as well, and that you want to make love with me... I want to hear these words from you!" and meanwhile she rubbed her pussy on my hard cock, up and down, up and down. Even through the underwear she still wore, I could feel the warmth and humidity of her vagina.

I couldn't help answering: "Yes, I fucking want you!"

By now I was no longer thinking about anything, I was not thinking of Jane, or of our marriage. I was unable to think about anything else but Rhonda, about the crazy desire I had to fuck her.

"J-just wait a second, I take the condom..." and I started to take the condom I had brought from my pocket.

She pushed me down with one hand: "Oh no, there is no need dear, don't worry... do you really think I would have let you use the condom, you fool, our first time... I want to feel you all, completely, deeply inside me..." and so saying she pushed her pants aside, rubbed her dripping pussy a few times on my penis and then, with one hand, she slipped my cock into her pussy, leaving me no choice. My cock slid into her easily, swallowed by her weight in that voracious vagina, red and fleshy like hell. Then she leaned over me, and began to kiss me passionately, sticking her mouth on mine. The feeling of being in her, so hot and humid, and not feeling the condom barrier, which I had always used in my life and which I still used with Jane, was absolutely ecstatic. I had never felt such a strong sexual intensity with another person in my life. Our two sweaty bodies moved in unison, one white and the other black, in a perfect combination. We continued to fuck so clutched to each other, kissing each other now wildly, now gently, for several minutes. I felt completely crushed under the weight of her body, almost in a passive way. But I liked it. When I felt my pleasure rising uncontrollably, I struggled to detach my mouth from her lips and panting I warned: "W-wait, wait a minute... I'm there, I'm almost there, I'm going to come... let's turn around, so I can exit when I gonna cum!"

"No honey, no... cum, cum inside me... I want to feel your warm seed flood my womb... cum, cum in my pussy baby, I wanna feel your cum in me! Make me pregnant, I want to have a baby with you, so you will stay with me forever..."

Meanwhile, she increased the rhythm of her hips, sinking my face forcefully between her tits. I tried for a moment to resist, but the deepest lust completely overcame me, I could no longer reason, my body and its desires were in control, and I could only let my orgasm grow, unstoppable.

And then I finally came, like a river in flood, planting my seed deep in her womb, while she was kissing me deeply with her long tongue.

"I love you..."

"I love you too..." I reluctantly admitted.