All Comments on 'Wedding Vows Plus'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
Written well enough

But an extremely disfuntional abusive family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah just great

A fantasy about a really, really, really stupid man who lives to be used and abused. Are the authors who write on this theme as pathetic as the characters? Why would you even fantasise about such crap?

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

I don't know what's coming in part 2, if there is a part 2, but if the family decides on male chastity or cuckolding, I hope Dave and the uncles rise up and give grandma and the grand daughter a few licks of the hair brush to remind them of the pain and to have just little say over their own lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well i guess we know why some men go out for a gallon of milk

and then just go into the wind.

like the song says "if they want to fuck you in the ass just step on the gas"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ender... Didn't you read intro? It said female domination and incest. Isn't that whole idea abusive and dysfunctional? I thought this story was a little less abusive than others in this category. Fun story. Keep it going. 5 stars

RegretsRegretsalmost 3 years ago
Not another story with a hairbrush. He should be sent to bring His cane.

After a caning he should then put it back in its place. His cane, alongside others.

I found this story quite repellent as all the Alphas spent too much time deciding if rules had been broken. But I did appreciate that the writer is deeply committed to bring a story forth. I do wish that the hairbrush would be saved for the dressing table.

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 3 years ago

"Julie gave him a kiss and pulled him into another hug. "How about me? You know I expect you to obey me, too." she whispered into his ear.

"Okay, let's finish this up so we can change clothes." Julie said. She handed Julie a key and said, "Take it off and slip it inside your suitcase."

Julie looked surprised and said, "I thought we were going to leave it here considering..." Her voice trailed off. Without another word she began to hike up her dress and reach under to pull her panties down."

What the heck is all that nonsense?

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Mistertea. It is called poor editing Obviously I should have used the name Abby in the second paragraph. She gave her mother the key to the chastity belt she was wearing.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL, great idea, can't wait to see how their lives go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Infantile trash scribbled for a laugh. A twisted sad one.

Captcha

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the hell? I was just hoping this guy really loved her and wanted her pussy. But to put up with FLM crap just to get it, just not worth it. And to let her teenager tell you what to do and beat your ass. What's wrong with him, the minute she tried to beat his ass He should have put her over his lap and beat her ass with that hairbrush. What she going do tell her bad ass grandma? She could use some of that hairbrush on her ass too. What a pussy he is!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You know there's some really lousy work on this website. But this is a new low for what I read. You need to get some serious mental health. Or maybe heart help. There's something kind of evil and twisted working with with what you're doing here.....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So...I don't really see anything about domination here. I see some twisted abuse, but not domination. Plenty of very unhealthy interfamily dynamics as well, but whatever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES