All Comments on 'Wedding Vows Plus Ch. 02'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story. Several problems with editing. The family is a little dysfunctional but isn't that what kink is all about. Looking forward to the next chapter.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

nothing good can come from this situation for dave.

he needs to turn the tables on that little bitch or get rid of that family.

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

I'm intrigued. I appreciate you not describing the spankings. I find that beatings leaving welts, bruises and blood are disgusting. I know there are people out there that are into this fetish though. Thank you for verifying that Julie will not cheat. But is that the same as being faithful? And if Dave takes Abby's virginity, he is committing adultery. Anyway I'm ready for chapter 3.

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

P.S. A little more description of the honeymoon sex would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking forward to just how far Dave is going to let this go

Dave and Julie are in for some rough going from here on out. Just wondering how far Dave is going to go along with this before he blows up. Fantasy story for sure and love the writing style. I think that there was one time when Julie's and Abby's names were switched. Julie will probably be told to take a few lovers just to piss off Dave but Dave will not have any choice. Dave will probably be put on a cock cage with shock and GPS. Work will still get done but Abby will decide when Julie or Dave get out of their chastity belts. Wonder how much more fun Abby is going to have with these two.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good idea but not so exciting, too slow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm telling you Dave needs to beat Abby's ass to get mind Straightened back out, she so full of that FLR crap, thinking she can grown men or women what to do or death their asses, she going to get really hurt in the future. Then Dave needsto call grandma and tell to take this FLM shit and Shove it up her ass, what's going do??

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a waste. This is just pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES