Wednesday Morning Matinee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anna, you'll look like a new woman when we're through. I know Jill will love the look, but I want a quick taste before we start."

I delve into the thick forest and move my fingers along her slit. Her inner labia opens like a lovely lotus blossom; pink and slightly moist. I bend over and lick the tender flesh. Anna presses her cunt against my face. I just need a quick lick before I begin her grooming.

I flip the switch on the clipper, and it buzzes to life. I begin at the top of her mound and slide the tool down along her fleshy outer lips. Anna jerks at first contact and Catherine holds her hand tighter. A huge clump of hair is removed, and I put the handful in a bowl next to the table.

"Geez Rob, it feels like my vibrator. You're going to make me cum."

I move the clipper to the center of her mound and slide it down, collecting more pubic hair in the process. Catherine comments that the new length of hair is perfect. She bends down and sucks Anna's pink nipple. Anna holds Catherine's head against her boob as I continue to groom her entire Mound of Venus. A nice triangle of dark hair is forming.

I ask Anna to spread her legs to give me a little more room to work. I move the clippers over her outer lips several times and then along her inner thighs. Anna's pussy looks a lot different then it did moments before. Her inner labia are now on display and her clit is very prominent. The pink pearl is no longer hidden.

Anna's transformation is almost complete, just a few strokes with my razor and we'll be ready for a little loving. I apply shaving cream to her inner thighs and along the top of her mons. I carefully move the razor along each thigh and the top side of her pubic hair. Long, slow strokes create a perfect edge to her triangle. I use a washcloth to spread her inner lips and clean the sensitive area. I dab her skin and clean away the excess shaving cream before I admire my handiwork and declare that she is ready to pleasure. I set the razor aside and lick her inner lips from bottom to top. Anna's pussy is slick with her juice and glowing pink.

"Catherine, would you like first dibs to lick this new pussy?"

"I think you earned that right, after all you did all the work. Eat Anna's pussy like you did at the party; give her the orgasm she deserves."

Anna opens her legs and grabs my head, pressing me into her womanhood. Her freshly cut soft curls tickle my nose as my tongue separates her inner labia. Her pussy is very wet. I lick up and down, gathering as much of her nectar as I can. I rely on my lips and tongue to satisfy this sexy lady.

I lick all around her outer lips and inhale her feminine scent. I search out the wet crevice between her inner lips and follow the trail of pussy juice. Anna's pink inner labia push out between her folds. Her lips are moist and tasty, and I slide my tongue back and forth along her pink slit, creating a flood of juice.

The last time I found myself in this position, I slid two fingers into her love canal. So, I use the same technique and Anna moans her approval. She grunts each time I push my digits deep within her folds. Her clit emerges from its protective hood and stiffens as I apply more pressure. I suck on her clitoris and flick it with my tongue while I fuck her with my fingers, pushing her to the brink of orgasm.

"Fuck Rob, you're doing it again, this is the best."

I look up and see Catherine feasting on Anna's tits. She moves from her left boob to her right and back to the left. Catherine pinches and twists Anna's nipples adding pain to Anna's pleasure. Anna lifts her thighs searching for release. Her clit throbs against my tongue. Anna holds Catherine's head against her chest and screams out as her climax unfolds. Her thighs spasm and her pussy flares as her lady juice covers her thighs and drips down to the towels.

"Gawd yes, gawd yes, Rob."

Anna breathes fast and holds onto my shoulders while her climax weaves through her body, leaving her flushed and my face covered in cum. I continue to suck her clit, prolonging her climax and sending her to even higher ecstasy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... Sweet Jesus, enough, enough."

I break contact with Anna's cunt and hold her legs while she rides out her orgasm. I don't want her to fall off the massage table. As the intense feeling ebbs, her body relaxes, and she lets go of Catherine's head. Tears well up and Anna goes limp from her most intense orgasm yet.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was even better than the last time."

Several minutes pass by and Catherine helps Anna sit up on the massage table. She transfers the nipple clamps to Anna's pink buds and tightens the screws for a firm grip.

Catherine smiles at a quivering Anna, "Rob really knows how to eat a pussy. He makes me cum hard every time, and now we should take this party to the bedroom."

I agree with Catherine and together we assist Anna to her feet. Catherine grabs the butt plug and leather whip. Anna is still a little wobbly as we walk over to my bedroom and get situated.

"First things, first; let's get this butt plug in its proper place. Anna, bend over the bed and let Catherine fill your ass."

I retrieve some cherry lube from my nightstand and hand it to Catherine. Anna obeys our command and bends over. I spread her ass checks and Catherine drips lube along Anna's crease. She rubs the pink rosebud and presses a finger deep into Anna's bum. She twists her finger to loosen up the rim. Catherine coats the butt plug with lube and presses the toy against Anna's tight sphincter. With a twist and a push, the plug slides into place. I tap Anna's firm ass cheeks a few times with the small leather whip. Her ass turns a lovely shade of pink. We let Anna know that it is her turn to pleasure us.

"Okay Anna, turn around and sit on the edge of the bed. I bet Rob is ready to have his cock sucked. We're going to see who gives the best blowjob."

Anna turns around and gently rubs her ass cheeks. They are tender from my swats. Anna sits and Catherine moves right beside her. I step close to the ladies with my seven inches pointing straight ahead and pulsating.

"I've never sucked a cock before."

"What? You're kidding? What about your husband?"

"He's not much into foreplay. Like I said, he gets off missionary and then falls asleep. I'm usually left to climax using my vibrator."

"Well, darling, that's not going to happen here. I'm going to show you how to suck Rob just the way he loves it. Watch what I do. First use your index finger and thumb to grab his shaft around the base and hold tight. His cock is going to throb and be ready to suck."

Catherine demonstrates how she sucks my cock. She wraps her left hand around my shaft and pumps me several times. She looks intently at my swollen glans and balls. Her right hand reaches up and cups my ball sack.

"Okay Anna, now you try."

Anna holds my seven inches with both hands. As she jacks me off, she sucks as much of my cock as she can without gagging and swirls her tongue around. She alternates between sucking on my spongy tip and licking up and down my length.

"Wow, not bad for a beginner. Now it's my turn, I'm going to suck on Rob's balls."

Catherine bends down a bit and pulls my sack up to her mouth. She opens wide and sucks each one into her mouth. She alternates sucking my balls while holding my cock upright. After releasing them she licks my shaft from bottom to top. Catherine pulls down on my cock and swallows me up, sucking on my glans and an inch or more.

"That's how Rob loves it. Do you want to try sucking his balls?"

"I do, but his cock is so big. I've never handled such a huge cock and balls before. I'm a little nervous. I can only handle a few inches."

"You're doing fine so far. Rob's cock is just the right size for me. This past summer, I was visiting nude beaches along the west coast with my neighbor and we met a man with a nine-inch cock. Now, that was huge, I could barely get my mouth around his glans, let alone suck a few inches of his shaft."

"Oh, my gawd, nine inches. What did you do?"

"Mostly, I licked his shaft and sucked his balls. My neighbor, Samantha could suck him pretty good. You know Samantha, she hosted the Halloween party. Anyway, she even fucked him. His cock was way too big for my pussy, so I gave him a hand job and and let him cum all over my tits. That nine-inch cock spewed a lot of cum."

"Excuse me ladies, I have a hard cock right here waiting for attention. It's time to focus."

"Oh, sorry Rob. Now, where were we. Oh yeah, go ahead Anna, suck his balls while I stroke his shaft."

Catherine wraps her left hand around my shaft and squeezes hard moving it slowly up and down. Anna bends forward and sucks on my left nut and then the right. The girls take turns sucking and licking my shaft. Catherine uses her right hand to play with my balls while Anna sucks as much of my cock as she can. Catherine then applies a forceful suction while moving her tongue back and forth along the underside of the crown.

My need for release skyrockets. They work my cock over like no one has before. My climax builds quickly, and the tingling sensation travels right up my shaft to my tip. I warm them that I'm going to cum very soon.

"Okay Anna, this is your first true test for sucking cock. Wrap your lips around Rob's glans and get ready to swallow his cum. I know you can do it."

Catherine tugs on the chain connecting the nipple clamps on Anna's tits. Her pink nipples stretch, and her eyes bug out as my first spurt of jizz erupts. Anna keeps her lips glued to my tip and strokes my shaft fueling my orgasm. She blinks and her eyes water as she takes all of my seed. Anna continues to pump my shaft and Catherine squeezes down on my balls until I feel faint.

"Oh geez, this is so hot. I'm cumming, take it all Anna."

I unload three good ropes of cum into Anna's mouth and I watch her throat contract as she swallows. Anna pulls her mouth from my cock while maintaining her tight grip and gulps down the load. She swirls her tongue around her lips, tasting my cum as she continues to swallow every bit of it. Catherine smashes her lips against Anna's searching for my jizz. They share remnants of my cum as their tongues collide.

"Wow, that was a whole new sensation for me. I think I kept up pretty well with all that you gave me Rob."

"You were great, Anna. Doesn't his cum taste good, sweet and a little salty. I just love it"

"I have to agree with Catherine. You are terrific, especially knowing that this is your first time; you're a quick learner. You sucked my cock as well as anyone I know. Now, how about we treat Catherine to a nice orgasm. She's been very patient this morning."

"It's not like I haven't enjoyed a climax this morning. That was a pretty heated sixty-nine session in bed."

"I know, but now it's time to see how Anna's pussy eating skills hold up. After all, she's had a lot of practice with Jill. Anyway, it's time for me to fuck this little vixen. You lay on the bed; Anna can lean over and I'll take her from behind."

Anna squeals with delight at the thought of taking my cock in her cunt. She's been waiting for this for over three months. Catherine lays back on the bed with her legs spread open. Her smooth pussy lips glisten with moisture. Anna moves between her legs and bends over, surveying the scene before her eyes. Anna moves her body up over Catherine and leans in for a sensual kiss. Their lips meet and tongues explore one another. Anna's firm tits press into Catherine's pliant mounds as their bodies meld together.

Anna works her way lower, applying gentle nips and licks along Catherine's torso. It's obvious Anna knows her way around a woman's body. Anna pauses long enough to to slip Catherine's crimson nipple between her lips. She sucks the erect nubbin into her mouth and gently scrapes her teeth along the tender flesh. Catherine moans as the pleasure surges through her body. Catherine is content to let Anna take the lead. I watch Anna spend several minutes administering to Catherine's Double-D's, licking and sucking the soft skin.

Meanwhile my cock is recuperating from the fabulous blowjob I just experienced. Watching Anna feast upon Catherine's prone body has my shaft surging again. I'm ready to slide my cock into Anna as soon as she is in position. Anna continues her quest to devour every inch of Catherine's body. She slowly makes her way down to Catherine's smooth pussy. She places her hands on Catherine's thighs and massages the satiny flesh as she stares longingly at the gift before her eyes.

"Catherine, I've never been with a woman who waxes. Your pussy is gorgeous, so smooth and delightful."

Catherine moves her hands down and spreads her outer lips, exposing her pink inner labia for Anna to taste. Anna wastes little time and leans down for her first taste of Catherine's sex. She props her ass in the air as she delves between Catherine's thighs. Anna's pussy is just where I want it, front and center of my stiff shaft. I'm completely recovered and ready to slide my cock between her juicy cunt.

Anna's sticks her tongue out and takes a tentative lick along Catherine's pink slit. This is her first taste of a new pussy and she wants to savor the moment. Anna glides her tongue along Catherine's smooth outer lips and experiences a new sensation, puffy lips devoid of hair.

I grab the cherry lube and dribble a line along my erect shaft. I drip more lotion on my glans and spread it around my thick shaft. My slick cock finds its target and I slide into Anna with ease. Her inner flesh is so tight; her butt plug still firmly planted in her ass. I press hard against her rear and bottom out with one push. The force gets Anna's attention.

Anna stops licking Catherine and looks back at me, "I've waited so long for this. Your cock feels so good; so thick and so good. Fuck me Rob, I want it hard."

Anna's inner flesh radiates heat. I just love a threesome. Anna goes back to work on Catherine's pussy. She presses her lips against the full labia. I spread her cheeks and slide in between her folds.

I push my cock deep into Anna's cavern until I am buried to the hilt. She opens her mouth and sucks in Catherine's labial flaps. Her tongue licks all around the pink flesh as she gets her first taste of hairless pussy. She drills her tongue into the center of Catherine's core and snakes it up and down, she flicks her clitoris with every up-stroke. Anna licks around her thighs and along the crease that separates thigh from the puffy hairless lips. Anna laps at her mons moving her head all around the smooth skin.

"I love your smooth pussy; I could go on eating you all day long."

"Don't stop Anna. Make me cum; your tongue is driving me crazy. I am so wet for you. Eat my pussy, eat me."

Their talk spurs me along and I pick up the pace fucking Anna. I grab the small whip from the mattress and glide the leather ends along Anna's butt cheeks. Each time I press my shaft deep into her, I tap her ass cheek with the whip. They get darker pink with each swipe. Anna flexes her ass every time the leather grazes her skin.

"Fuck me Rob, it feels so good. My ass is on fire and I'm loving it. You're making my pussy so wet."

Both ladies are climbing to a fabulous orgasm and so am I. Anna licks Catherine's clitoris up and down and all around. She has a firm grip on Catherine's thighs as she presses her lips into her pussy.

Catherine moans, "This is pure joy, pure bliss."

Minutes pass as the three of us cry out in pleasure; we are all on the verge of a powerful climax. I know own orgasm is imminent as the plug in Anna's rear keeps a tight pressure against my cock. I pump my shaft in and out of her wet gash. Anna aggressively licks and sucks Catherine. I am doing all I can to satisfy Anna. My fingers tap her butt plug adding to her pleasure. I hold her hips and my orgasm peaks.

"Anna, your pussy feels so good, so tight and wet. I won't last much longer."

Anna lifts her head up and looks back, "I feel your cock throb. Keep fucking me, I'm going to cum again. You can come on my ass."

Catherine moans, "Gawd yes, Rob. Cum on her ass. Shoot your load all over that tight ass, like you do to me."

Anna clamps down on Catherine's sensitive lips and I watch her body tense and quiver as Anna attacks her pussy. Anna is caught in the middle with her face smashed against Catherine's cunt and my cock buried in her pussy.

"Alright Anna, I'm going to paint your ass with my cum."

I pull out and furiously stroke my seven inches. I erupt in mid-stroke and send several ropes of sticky cum onto Anna's bum. One, two, three thick jets of semen cover her rosy cheeks, providing a soothing balm to the sting from her leather whip.

The splash of my cum sends Anna over the edge while I grab her hips. She squirms and quietly rides out her second climax of the morning. The pleasure centered in her pussy spreads through her whole body as I massage my jizz into her ass.

Anna mashes her face between Catherine's thighs and Catherine joins our orgasm fest. I watch her body tense up and quiver as her pussy floods. Her hands grip and squeeze her huge tits. Tears fill her eyes while she moans in pleasure.

Minutes tick by before we come back to earth and crash on the bed. Anna falls between Catherine and me; her butt plug remains firmly in place. Catherine rests her hand between Anna's legs and fingers her juicy slit.

"Well Anna, is this what you expected? By the way, you know your way around a pussy. I'm still tingling."

"Oh, so much more. Catherine, would you like to eat my pussy?"

"You know I would."

"Anna, the next time you are with Jill, demand that she go down on you. She can no longer say you are a hot mess of unkept curls. Look at the new you, a clean-cut dark triangle of hair with crisp lines adorns your cunt. So sweet."

Anna smiles and reaches over to cup my balls. She squeezes and massages my family jewels.

"Thank you for including me this morning. My fantasy is complete. Rob, your cock filled me up, I hope you'll fuck me some more. Can we have another go this afternoon? You make me feel so special."

"Well, Anna, since you've got me by the balls, I'll have to say yes."

Catherine adds," And we haven't used the handcuffs yet."

We all laugh and get ready for more fireworks. But first, a well-deserved rest.

12