Weedy Panties, Dopey Hose. Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Tie them with a single knot and gently tighten it until his balls stop migrating laterally apart, just to the point that he begins to wince and then tug it a tad more.'

'Divided in a testicular fashion, matron?' Caprice suggested.

'Quite right, Nurse Caprice, absolutely.'

'Smothered, I'll take care of that and from that vantage point, I can enjoy our slave-boy as you mess him about and do try to do as many activities on our short-hand list as you possibly can.'

Eve climbed onto the bed and placed her legs either side of my head and then squatted, resting her weight on the upper part of my face and forehead.

'I think you'll find our tennis knickers utterly enchanting, I've kept them warm, moist and odiferous behind the gusset of my spunky tights, enjoy,' she said.

She shifted herself forward and my mouth and nose became engulfed by her engorged labia inside numerous layers of aromatic underwear that reeked of sex. I began to sniff and tongue as though on automatic pilot.

'Nurse Caprice, without regard to my permission you will see from the contortions of his lower jaw that the patient has begun to chew and lap and tongue prod my gussets. This is an involuntary response to pheromone, he simply cannot help himself. However, although he would respond if I were to be authoritarian with him I shall overlook the matter and allow him to continue.'

Movement at the other end of the mattress indicated to me that Caprice had moved onto the bed and I felt her caress my nylon thighs before she shifted each of my legs apart one after the other.

'He's sagging a bit,' Caprice related.

Eve removed her remaining black heart anklet and pushed it beneath my tongue. She knew all about the plethora of blood vessels there and that location would speed up the absorption of the Viagra dose into my bloodstream.

I spent a tethered, hosed and divided hour smothered. I guzzled gash through moist, stinky panties and tights. I was sucked, stroked, gloved, soled, crotched and bridged and brought to the brink several times by Caprice's multiple ministrations to my tackle.

Caprice straightened her knees and left me lonely, I missed the walls of her tight comforting cunnie. Eve moved her bum from my face and shifted directly forward and tore open the crotch of her tights, tugged her dual panty gussets aside and harpooned her midriff on my lubed up throbbing shaft, its purple veins engorged as though they were varicose.

Caprice took a break and went to the open window for a breath of fresh air and looked straight into Johnny's eyes below. He sat at a table in the beer garden, draining his glass and peering upwards by that action toward the building.

'What you doing here?' Johnny shouted.

Caprice thought on her feet and replied,

'Fine, thanks for asking. Scrubbing and Laundry actually, Eve asked me to help, whole new bunch coming to stay tomorrow, she's overwhelmed. Can't talk now but I've got a break in ten minutes catch you then.'

Caprice looked towards Eve, who had turned to tongue me while her curvaceous botty, in several layers of sauciness, bounced against the taught gleaming skin of my divided testicles, and said,

'Johnny's out there.'

Eve didn't respond as she bobbed up and down and moaned and squealed with delight. Caprice tickled the sole of her stockinged foot and arrested the motion of her squirming tootsies, gained her attention but failed to interrupt her modus operandi.

'Johnny's out there,' Caprice repeated.

When Eve finally disengaged her tongue from mine and turned her head towards her friend, Caprice said,

'Let's put Barbie down here.' She pointed to the floor by the desk that stood below the window.

'I want him to lick me out while I swap pleasantries with that two-timing-twat, Johnny. My swansong and closure.'

Caprice showed her intention by freeing my arms and legs and forcing Eve, under protest, from her pole-grinding.

'Fuck me I've never seen a five-poster bed before, good job girl, wow,' Caprice exclaimed.

'Better free his tackle up get some fresh blood in there, Caprice.'

Caprice untied my tackle and began to haul me from the bed by a leg, Eve took my other leg and helped her friend and they arranged me with my back against the chest under the window.

'What's the story?' Eve enquired.

'I want George to eat my muff while I play Johnny along.'

Eve imagined both sides of the story. On her side, the panty slave would attend to Caprice's gusseted gash and in his capacity as a foot-fucker would afford her feet the disposal of his turgid shaft again.

On the other side goody-two-shoe, Caprice would deceive the two-timing toe-rag with small talk while her lewd, lascivious labours were hidden from the view of her ex and soon to be cuckolded boyfriend. It was an irresistible notion for Eve and she put herself feet first into the endeavour.

'A few props, lubricant, ciggies, choccy bikkies, nice mug of tea,' Eve listed audibly.

That's how I came to tongue Caprice's twat through her transparent red vintage panties, and when she tugged her gusset aside how our labia went heart to heart while Eve talked dirty to me in a whisper. Her layered stocking toes, blue latex-gloved hands, lips and busied tongue played with my lubed-up tackle and kept me close to boiling point.

I caressed Caprice's smooth firm legs in her soft stockings and ran my fingers up the raised seams while I sniffed, chewed, poked and licked her tender, swollen, fleshy petalled pouch through warm, moist, really rather rancid, cum coercive and delicate gusset fabric.

Caprice leant forward over the chest with her head out of the window, smoked a cig and called down to Johnny and verbally pushed his buttons, she stretched the truth, knowing how much he liked to sniff her unwashed body,

'I'm pooped, what a day, lingerie shopping this morning, badminton all afternoon and now cleaning and scrubbing and it's so hot up here in this weather, can't wait for a shower, I'm really sweaty.'

I could vouch for that having her labia either side of my tongue as she squished her rump about on my face in her sticky vintage knickers.

'Eve's here, we're working as a team. No, she can't, she's busy down on her knees scrubbing.'

Eve spat on my shaft and collected a drop of saliva and bridged me to delirious new heights with her gloved finger.

'A bit of spit and polish and it soon comes up really nice.' Caprice called to Johnny.

'He insists on seeing you, Eve, fucking pain in the arse.'

'Go on, a minute will be fun,' said Eve who stood and moved Caprice from her salacious and seething seat.

I took a huge gulp of air before I was smothered by Eve's tacky, tennis knickers reeking with the mind-altering aromas of both women's sporty orifices and I heard Eve say,

'Blue ones for plumbing, there's a blockage that's really well backed up, I'm trying to get to the root of it. I think I'm getting there. No, don't worry you enjoy your pint I'm sure Caprice and I can handle it.'

Caprice had bent double and sucked my shaft and tickled my glans with her eager tongue and still managed despite her contortion to trample my balls with her nylon toes. My groans had reached an audible pitch.

'The noise? Oh, that's the vacuum cleaner, it starts to make that noise when the bags get too full, I'm about to empty it. We're on the boil up here, hang on while I sort the tea. Bear with us Caprice is coming.'

Eve stepped backwards into the room and put the kettle to boil and made tea while Caprice returned to her somniferous stool by the window. Eve sat down again between my legs and put her nylon toes, hands and lips all in service but rarely administered a stroke now, she knew my cock would blow with the most minimal ministration.

'His pre-cum is soaking my stockings soles down here, Love, he hasn't got long to go, he's beginning to shake. You'd better sit down tight and shut him up he's moaning and grunting and there's more to come.'

'Just sat down a minute ago, wonked off my feet I am,' Caprice called to Johnny below from her frenetic seat by the window.

Caprice raised both her stocking feet and managed to bring them up onto my shoulders, I noted the change of aroma as her stinky stocking feet arrived and so did my cock because I had to clench my musculature and hope that Eve might miss a beat because I was losing control.

Caprice enjoyed the confusion she saw in Johnny's face. Had she said, wanked or worked, she wasn't bothered what he thought.

My muffled pre-orgasmic delight could be heard beneath the red vintage knickers as my body set for take-off. I responded to the additional essence of her foot aroma as I spontaneously poked my tongue as far as it would reach up Caprice's gash. It went farther than she anticipated because with her feet so positioned her bum cheeks virtually surrounded my jaw and the whole of my mouth was virtually up her chuff.

Her instantaneous response included an involuntary incongruous collection of verbal filth,

'Dirty doggy torrent, bum fucky, knob spunky, fucking stinky knikkies', she screamed from the open window as my tongue reached new heights and to avoid a repeat of her outburst she returned her feet quickly back to the floor and having collected herself called to Johnny,

'The drawer caused a dodgy torment, bummer, fucking stint, knob spun, fucking skin nicked, excruciating it was.'

A lull in Eve's activities was followed by a single finger that stroked down from my pee hole and stopped to scratch just below my glans and she spoke close to my ear and said,

'Squirt it stench-slut, shoot up Caprice's stinky stockings you sock-snorter, the whole fucking fervent week's worth, go on dirty boy, make your fucking big dirty mess, squirt your man-muck up the sexy bitches, horny stockinged legs. Let it go panty-perve, spill your seed slave-slag, hose that hose, spunk dem seams, wash her welts, nourish her nylons.'

Her demands spoken so close to my ear did it for me and I sensed the eruption begin deep in my testicles. Suddenly I felt like I was going off like a mismanaged fire hose, ribbon upon ribbon of ejaculate frantically fled my bell-end and the depth of the loss resonated to the centre of my balls, they felt like they had been mined with dynamite so much more so than merely drained.

'Oh my gosh, oh my God, oh my, oh Lordy mama, out you come, oh deary me, fuck me, fuck me. Plenty of taddies in that,' I heard Eve squeal and she continued with her exhortation with every rhythmic ribbon that flew from my gaping bell-end.

'He's ruined your hose, thick and meaty, eight huge spurts right up both legs, even dumped a dollop on your vintage knicks, awesome, spectacular, filthy, you'll never wash that out, who's a bad boy, bad boy, who's a naughty knicker-niffer.'

Eve took a choccy biccy and scooped up some of the mess from Caprice's calf with it before handing it to Caprice who made a meal of it at the window.

She prepared another biscuit and slid it jizz side down between Georgie's tongue and Caprice's pussy, 'That's it slave-boy you get to taste your own cum too, yummy.'

'Digestives, the extra creamy ones,' Caprice called to Johnny as she licked George's wrigglies from the chocolate coating and took a mouthful of tea and squished her gooey labia and soppy gusset against George's biscuit loaded cakehole.

'Yummy, one more and I'll have to get back to it'

Eve loaded another biscuit and passed it to Caprice.

'No, I'm still up to my knees in it up here, I'll stay over here tonight. Gotta go, one of the guests has had a bit of an accident, made a helluva mess.'

Caprice closed the window and stood up, I gasped for air. She withdrew from the window and hopped with joy and burst into a fit of giggles.

'I cuckolded him, what a jerk-off, that'll teach the fucking fuck-wit.'

More tea and cream biscuits were engorged before Caprice removed her stockings and the women retreated to the bed and sat with their backs to the headboard as each began to suck my splattered sperm from Caprice's hose.

I moved to the end of the bed and sucked their toes and tongued their panty covered quims until they both bleated harmoniously. Bloated labia beneath aromatic panties is one of my favourite subjects so I was soon ready to go again and raised myself and fucked their tight pussies, one stroke a piece in an alternate fashion, that kept them both on the boil having dragged their sodden gussets aside.

Their whimpering and moaning reached a crescendo and the two women began to spasm that continued for some time after I had withdrawn and shared a second load between the two women's pretty wriggling toes.

I rested between them, we shared spliff, drank tea and chatted about our epic role-playing theatre while we swapped compliments and agreed that it had been great fun for all. The girls stayed the night in the big bed and woke me up with the excuse that I had been stiff anyway when they had decided they would stroke my entire body with their stinky tennis knickers as a final treat.

After having administered a damn good panty jacking accompanied by two tongues that toyed with my balls and bell-end, I arched my back, gasped and released my morning lot into both pairs of their crusty knickers. The morning had just dawned and the women quickly gathered their stuff and blew me kisses and disappeared through the door.

I decided to sleep on. I was due to leave that Sunday and felt sad about that. Eventually, I got up and packed my stuff pissed off that the women had cleaned me out brutally, they hadn't left me with a stitch of their stuff, no salty souvenir of the whole affair. I was gutted.

I took my bags downstairs to the bar, Eve and Caprice were assisting Sandy and before I knew it Eve had set a pint down in front of me.

'On the house. I know dad's thinking of re-jigging the central heating here, I reckon he might ask you to do it. Would you be up for it?' Eve asked and winked at me.

'I'm already up for it, Eve,' I said glancing down towards my crotch.

I ate a hearty lunch and settled my bill and bid Sandy farewell. The women accompanied me into the garden.

I'll just go and collect Minge.'

'What did you call him?' Eve enquired.

'Em, Minge, actually, that's what I call him.'

Eve and Caprice chuckled.

'Well he is hairy and like his owner he does like vagina, we've both noticed,' Caprice admitted.

'We've got something for him,' Eve revealed.

She took out a packet of doggy chocolate drops and held several on her palm for Minge to slurp and handed the bag to me.

'And another thing.'

Eve reached into both hip pockets of her jeans and pulled a pair of white panties from each and said,

'Our tennis knickers something to remember us by, saved from the laundry,' and she slipped a leg hole of both pairs over Minge's snout and arranged them around his neck. His tail popped up wagging vigorously.

'Haha, he's got a stiffy,' Caprice joked.

'That's my boy,' I jested. 'Not the only one.'

Eve and Caprice simultaneously kissed me on either cheek and I turned and took the pooch to the van. Minge yapped a farewell and I stashed the women's crusty tennis knickers in the air-locked bag containing Alyssa's laddered tights in the glove box and we drove off into the limelight.

The end.


12