All Comments on 'Week at the Beach'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
intresting

I would love to see where this goes, a few minor errors in the story but not enough to ruin it. I like how you left out the character discriptions. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot

that was seriously hot..it made me cum twice!

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaalmost 13 years ago
WHY

Why do people always think this is a Pulitzer prize contest. This is literotica, not ENGLISH101.

Enjoy the stories for what they are, and not for what they are not!

Get over it people...enjoy life, its far to short to be worried about a few spelling mistakes or misplaced commas or periods.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Whoa!!!

WAAAAAAYYYY too much information!

FUNFORUS2FUNFORUS2over 12 years ago
WOW!

Loved your story! Real or not. We had a great time reading it. I hope you plan on writing more. I would like to know how the next meeting went. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
kind of dumb

if he was so uncomfortable around her then he would have stayed at home or at the very least gone back to the cottage when she stripped down to the bikini. keep it atleast somewhat realistic people do not act like that. fiction has to be based on reality if not it is fantasy and there is a seperate area for that. incest is only good when it is believable and no way this was.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I agree with Raven and I DID enjoy it.

I don't cxomment on English and misspelled words, I spell some wrong myself sometime. It irritates me when the writer gets the names of the characters mixed up for a paragraph and then straightens it out soo although I don't always comment. There was one I read last night. Keep writing, Xarth, I enjoy your work.

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
Anonymous is Wrong

People do act like that. Not always, of course, but who is able to say how someone will react in a given situation? So the guy (was he ever named?) could well have done just as in the story, and that's what made it a story. Xarth's genius is on recognizing such unusual reactions, and using them. Do keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no good

if you can't do it properly or take the time to use a good editor thenDON'T DO IT AT ALL. writers are suposed to be putting the readers in a spell with their stories all the stupid errors pull us right back out ruining the story. this story has no background as to their relationship before this and was way to rushed. what happened here should be spread out over months not days. the brother has to have time to work out his feelings the sister seems to have done that before the vacation. get a good editor and do a total rewrite on this so called story and don't post anymore until you find a GOOD EDITOR to help you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Quite possibly the best writer on this site.

Keep it up.

RedTx88RedTx88about 11 years ago
Fuck the haters

Good job Xarth, I enjoyed the story as well as many of your others. The way you left out the character appearances allowed the imagination to fill in the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fucking Rubbish

On the pill total crap

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Week at the Beach

The story is inappropriately named...should be "DAY AND HALF at the Beach" Their romp the first day in the water was fun and jovial, and a nice "hello" from not seeing each other for the past two years.

Even the nice touch of "brother" late night sneak into her bed was the "beginning of something good", as Humphrey Bogart said at the end of "Casablanca". After that the sex was...just sex, like the kind of a much used pussy of some left-over female after lights out at the local bar or pub.

Though I like the writer's stories for the most part very much, this one, I hate to say, left something to be desired, badly and greatly desired. For the sex, lust-only driven sex, of a brother and sister, not seeing each other for two years, there was no foreplay, no compassion, no feelings, and most certainly no consummation of their first ever coupling! Not one of the writer's better undertakings.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 10 years ago
Re: "no good" below...

HAHAHAHA!!!

What a fag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Shock"

Really - is that all? You set me up for a really good story and just cut it like the phone being hung up mid conversation. I don't necessarily mean that this story would entail multiple chapters - after all, there are only two characters - but a little development and romance + a little follow-up sex would have been welcome. Something like having sex while they could hear their parents haveing sex in the next room, even though the parents are never really introduced into the story.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
Too quick

Great potential, but the story ended too quickly. Not much buildup, not even enough time to know and care about the characters. You've done better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Could be longer...

Very nice story!

Only criticism is that the story could've been longer.

brfr7721brfr7721over 6 years ago
Good story

Good read and a bit of a different twist on the agonizing that can go on in some sibling love stories. Sometimes you just gotta say "What the fuck!"

I agree with other comments. I would have like for this story to go on a bit longer. More chapters would be great!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
To Short

Good story, well written but far to short.

HornyKipHornyKipover 4 years ago
Over too soon

It was a good story, but seemed to end too abrduptly. They need more time, we need more story.

gunmakergunmakerabout 4 years ago

I don't now if this late in it's history you're reading these comments but------.

These are supposed to be short stories people!

I don't care if there are a few errors. The human mind can still read it.

I do believe you have a lot of talent. Fortunately you have a lot of stories and I'm enjoying them as I can. Please keep adding to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect story to add more chapters

I love this story. Great story to add more chapters.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 3 years ago
What a beginning in so many ways!

Literally, great flow!

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

No real back story to explain the attraction, but who cares. It was still sweet and leaves lots of room for it to go past the physical into a full blown emotional relationship..

bluemoves01bluemoves01about 2 years ago

Loved this well written and realistic. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have stayed deep up inside her filling her pussy with is cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would have loved a creampie. 5 stars

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki5 months ago

Another story set up, then left unfinished... Only 4 * because of that...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5* all the way for yet another smoking hot story of two siblings, leaving us plenty of room for imagination as well as room for a sequel if you ever wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

He didn't have her number? Silly ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14702 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...