Week Away with Daughter and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
587 Followers

It was day three of seven and we were all sat on the patio watching the sun go down. They were gossiping and giggling as they always did and I had tuned them out to just back ground noise. I couldn't see anything from the patio due to the trees, but it was nice to watch the wildlife. There were supposedly deer in the forest, but I assumed we would have had to have been a hell of a lot quieter for any chance of seeing them. It was nice though. Nice cold beer and great company, Even if I was just an observer.

"I vote we play a strip game," Chloe said which snapped my attention very much back to their conversation. I was 90% sure that is what I just heard, but as I focused in on their conversation I started to convince myself it was just my hearing playing tricks on me.

Sophie, Hanna and Alison were all just looking at her with an expression that I couldn't quite place. As it turned out the expression they all had was one of interest. "What do you think Mr Lloyd?" Alison said looking at me. "Do you think the four of us should play a strip game?"

I hated when they called me Mr Lloyd and they all did it just to wind me up. Even Sophie did it on occasion as she knew I didn't like how old it made me sound. "Oh, err," I stammered, "If you want to." I said. How do you answer that question without sounding like a pervert?

"Do you have any cards?" Hanna asked me.

"Er, yeah, want me to get them?" I said and Hanna nodded.

"Oh come on, not card games, I am shit at card games," Sophie protested.

"Yep, that is the idea," Chloe grinned at her with a mischievously evil smile.

"Funny," Sophie said back sarcastically.

"Not funny. It would be hilarious," Chloe grinned at her, "When was the last time your Dad saw you naked?"

"Uhm... never," she said glancing at me nervously.

I had assumed that they were joking, but between exchanges with each other they were totalling up clothing and agreeing an item count. "Really? He has never walked in on you naked?" Alison said staring at her.

"Not that I know of," Sophie replied looking at me again.

"It isn't worth the grief. I always knock," I said some what in disbelief that they appeared to be planning a strip game for no reason other than for shits and giggles.

"So you got some cards?" Chloe asked me again.

"Yeah, one sec," I said as I got up and went into my room. I always used the same rucksack for weekends away and in the side pocket was a deck of cards. They were good for wiling away the evenings, plus when things got a little competitive between myself and the wife I'd play for a blow job and she would play for me to go down on her until she told me to stop. It was one of the only times she ever swallowed. She usually didn't let me cum in her mouth as to quote her, "There are much nicer places for that."

I placed the deck of cards on the table where Chloe and Sophie were sat. I looked around wondering where Alison and Hanna had gone and Sophie answered my unasked question. "Equalising clothes," she said. They were serious, or they were at least keeping the pretence going convincingly.

Alison and Hanna got back and looked the same as when they had left, so I have no idea what clothing they were exchanging / adding / removing. All four of them were wearing t-shirt, shorts, trainers and socks that I could see. "Okay dokay," Alison said, "The rules...

  1. Eight items each with your final item reserved for the play-off round at the end.
  2. No wimping out. One of us will end up naked
  3. The game is simple high card. You can select any card from the deck
  4. Joker means the remaining players ALL remove something
  5. Two jokers in the same round and the other players each remove two items
  6. If there is a draw for the lowest card then Carl can pick the loser for that round. His decision is final
  7. Aces are low, so it is Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King

Okay?" she said as they all nodded agreement.

"I assume we can undress in whatever order we want?" Chloe asked. After a quick look around the four of them they nodded agreement to that rule.

"I am assuming the final item has to be underwear and not a dick move like a t-shirt or something?" Sophie said with a grin. I know she isn't innocent, but the way she said it indicated she has played this before and used that loophole before.

"Yes," Hanna grinned back at her. "Final item has to be underwear and underwear has to be a bra or panties. No all in one items."

"Just checking," Sophie replied, "I am assuming we will all be panties then?"

"Yeah, I will be," Chloe said.

"Yep," Hanna nodded as did Alison.

"So we will play until someone is down to just their final item," Alison said, "And then they are out. We will keep playing until there are three losers just wearing bra or panties. At that stage the winner can get fully dressed. The three losers then play again. Whoever wins gets dressed. Then the remaining two players play again. The winner gets dressed, the loser stands up and gets naked. If it is a draw then the round is replayed until there is a winner."

"Yep, sounds good," Chloe said. "Forfeits?"

They chatted about it for a while and I listened it. I was a mix of excited and tense at the same time. I was fully expecting to wake up and to be stuck to the duvet by my own cum, but I didn't seem to be. Not yet anyway. After a few minutes they had agreed the forfeit for losing.

"The loser for the rest of the holiday when in the lodge has to be totally naked. Eating, sleeping, watching TV. If in the lodge, they are nude. They will be issued three dares and for each dare completed the naked forfeit is reduced by one night. They can of course do no dares and just stay naked until the morning we go home. Or they can do all three dares tonight and get dressed immediately," Chloe said.

"Not tonight," Sophie said, "That is shit. Dares start tomorrow night so the loser has to be naked for at least 24 hours?"

They all nodded agreement and tipped out the cards. My obsession for tidiness meant that they had been packed away in new deck order as Alison spread them out across the table. They checked they were all there and then gave the deck a good shuffle, each of them taking it in turns to shuffle the deck. "Are we playing out here?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah, no one has walked passed yet," Hanna said with a shrug, "Another incentive to not lose."

Hanna Diary Excerpt

Wednesday 20th August 2021

"We had been planning the strip game for a while. It was something that we had done at a few parties in the past and they were always funny to play. This had the added bonus though that Sophie's Dad was here. We had hoped to gang up on Sophie, but she wasn't stupid and so we would have to settle for a game of random chance and luck. Even so, she had a 25% chance to end up naked in front of her Dad which was the ultimate humiliation, no one wants to be seen naked by a parent. The stakes were further raised as he has never actually seen her naked before which was amazing to me. Don't get me wrong, I don't walk around my house naked, but just day to day family life has resulted in my parents seeing me with nothing on a few times. This was hopefully Sophie's turn. 1 in 4 chance was smaller than I wished it was, but I bet from her perspective it was not the most attractive of odds. As he was picking the drawn games her odds were slightly better as I assume he wouldn't pick her in the result of a drawn game, but I am not good enough to work the maths out to that level."

The deck was re-stacked and placed into the middle of the table. They were to go clockwise, so the draw order would always be, Sophie, Hanna, Alison, Chloe. Sophie reached forwards, cut the deck and dropped the last card she had picked up onto the table. She flipped it over and it was a Red Joker. "Oh come on, fuck off," Chloe said, "Cheat," she added, but there was no intent behind her comment it was just banter.

Hanna went and got a Seven of hearts. Alison got a two of spades and finally Chloe got a five of spades. "One each," Sophie gloated.

"Yeah yeah," Alison said, "It is a marathon not a sprint," she added as the three of them each took off a trainer.

They stacked the deck again and gave it a quick shuffle before each drawing another card each

Sophie got a Four of hearts

Hanna got a Queen of Clubs

Alison got a Six of Diamonds

Chloe got a Jack of Spades

"Damn, all square," Sophie said as she took off one of her trainers. I am not sure what it is about a strip game, but watching one is just exciting, Even at this early stage where it is just shoes being removed. There is still a tension and an underlying excitement to the game

Sophie -- Eight of Hearts

Hanna -- Four of Diamonds

Alison -- Nine of Hearts

Chloe -- Ace of Spades

Chloe took her other trainer off

Sophie -- Two of Spades

Hanna -- Seven of Clubs

Alison -- Nine of Clubs

Chloe -- Ten of Spades

Sophie took her other trainer off as well throwing it into the corner by the patio door with the other trainers.

Sophie -- Eight of hearts

Hanna -- Ace of Clubs

Alison -- King of Spades

Chloe -- Queen of Diamonds

Hanna took off her other trainer and threw it onto the pile

Sophie -- Ten of Diamonds

Hanna -- Two of diamonds

Alison -- Nine of hearts

Chloe -- Two of Spades

"Oooo draw," Chloe said, "Who do you hate most?" she asked me with a grin.

"Are you both even?" I asked to which Hanna just nodded. That had been my plan to just go for whoever was wearing the most unless it was Sophie, in which case it would be not Sophie. "Chloe then, alphabetical," I said.

"Shit having a 'c' name," Chloe said as she took a sock off.

Sophie -- Ten of Spades

Hanna -- Nine of Spades

Alison -- Three of Hearts

Chloe -- Seven of Spades

Alison threw her other trainer onto the slowly growing pile of items.

Sophie -- Seven of Hearts

Hanna -- King of Hearts

Alison -- Seven of Clubs

Chloe -- Red Joker

"YES!" Chloe said with a grin, "One each off you all please."

"Yeah yeah," Alison said as she took a sock off.

Sophie also removed a sock as did Hanna.

It was actually all square after 12 rounds which did surprise me a little bit. I know it is a random game so it being close would make sense.

Sophie -- Queen of Spades

Hanna -- Nine of Spades

Alison -- Six of Diamonds

Chloe -- Queen of hearts

Alison took her other sock off. "You are out of boring items now," Hanna grinned at her, "Now it starts to get interesting."

"Yeah yeah, you are all only one item behind me," Alison replied.

Sophie -- King of Spades

Hanna -- Ten of Hearts

Alison -- Two of Clubs

Chloe -- Queen of Hearts

"Two behind you," Hanna grinned at her.

"Shush," Alison said and for the first time during the game there was hesitation. It was only a second or so, but non the less, it was hesitation. She took her top off and threw it into the corner. She was wearing a white t-shirt bra

Sophie -- Black Joker

Sophie just grinned as she drew the card and placed it down. She grinned at Alison directly. "Oh dear," she teased, "If Hanna or Chloe get the other joker you are topless and out."

She was right, and Alison didn't say anything in reply. Either way unless she got the other Joker she was about to be sat outside in her underwear.

Hanna -- Queen of Diamonds

Alison -- Ten of Diamonds

Chloe -- Three of Spades.

Hanna and Chloe both took their remaining socks off and looked at Alison. "Lose the bra," Hanna said.

"Er.... no," Alison said.

"Go on, dare ya," Hanna encouraged.

"Would you?" Alison asked.

"If you do then I will if I get to that level," Hanna replied.

I am 99% sure that if it was just the four of them there would have barely been a hesitation and she would be sat there with her boobs out. As she was playing the scenario out in her head though we made eye contact and it was almost like it reminded her that I was there. "No," she said shaking her head, "Shorts," she said as she stood up, slid them down and threw them onto the pile. It was a very fast removal and I only got the briefest of glimpses at her panties. They were black, and fairly small, I don't think they were a thong though.

Sophie -- Jack of Diamonds

Hanna -- Jack of Clubs

Alison -- King of Clubs

Chloe -- Nine of Spades

Chloe didn't hesitate. She took her top off and threw it to one side. She was wearing a strapless sky blue bra.

Sophie -- Two of Clubs

Hanna -- Eight of spades

Alison -- Four of Spades

Chloe -- King of Clubs

Sophie took her remaining sock off and launched it onto the pile of clothes. None of them had any boring items left, so the remaining rounds were all for exposing flesh.

Sophie -- Seven of Clubs

Hanna -- Five of Clubs

Alison -- Five of Hearts

Chloe - Five of Diamonds

"No way," Sophie giggled, "Three way draw?"

Everyone looked at Alison and then at me and I remembered that I was the deciding vote. I had the power to get Alison topless. Hanna still had a top on though and I had told myself at the start of the game that I would always pick the girl who was winning at that stage. Although Alison's tits were fairly appealing. "Hanna," I said, "She is the most dressed."

"Oh cheers, Mr Lloyd," Hanna said sarcastically, "How very kind." It was playful and joking, but I had known her the longest so if there had been any sort of loyalty then I wouldn't have picked her.

She didn't complain though, she took her top off and threw it onto the pile. She was wearing a black t-shirt bra.

Sophie -- Seven of Clubs

Hanna -- Queen of Spades

Alison -- Nine of Spades

Chloe -- Eight of Spades

"Damn," Sophie said as she took off her top. She was wearing a white t-shirt bra and was by far the smallest chested of the four of them. None of them were particularly large in that department though and if I was being judgmental on it all then they would not be my type. In reality though... Fuck me... I couldn't stand up for obvious reasons. I still fully expected the game to fizzle out, but the items were starting to get interesting and except for the very slightest of hesitation, none of them had looked like they were going to back out of it.

Sophie -- Five of Spades

Hanna -- Eight of Spades

Alison -- Six of Hearts

Chloe -- Ten of Clubs

"Fucks sake," Sophie said as she wriggled out of her shorts while sat down and threw them away. Without obviously moving to look what panties she had on I couldn't see so I didn't look.

"Shit is getting real," Chloe grinned, "50 percent chance we see boobs next round."

Sophie -- Nine of Spades

Hanna -- Ace of Clubs

Alison -- Two of Spades

Chloe -- Nine of Hearts

"75% chance next round," Chloe said as Hanna copied Sophie's method for removal and slipped her shorts off underneath the table. She was sat next to me though and a casual glance revealed she was wearing matching black panties.

"That was close," Alison said, "Not losing on a two. Thanks Hanna."

"You are welcome," Hanna said with a smile.

Sophie -- Nine of Spades

Hanna -- Six of Diamonds

Alison -- Black Joker

Even before she placed the card on the table everyone knew what she had as her grin was ear to ear.

Chloe -- Nine of Diamonds

Both Sophie and Hanna chorused at the same time, "Shit."

"Shit indeed," Alison said, "I believe that is you two out."

"Yep," Hanna said staring at me for a few seconds. "Fuck!" she exclaimed.

She reached up behind her back and to my surprise there was little hesitation. She unclipped her bra, shrugged it off and threw it into the corner. She cupped her boobs, lifted her feet up onto the chair and hugged her knees as she sat topless. Sophie looked at me and at the table again a few times. In the mean time Chloe took off her shorts and I had a quick glance at her and she was wearing matching sky blue panties. They were a thong, and at my sideways angle to her I could see a lot of leg.

I thought this was where the game would end. Roles reversed if I was 18 and playing this in front of my Mum I am fairly sure I would have ended the game at this stage. Amazingly though Sophie reached up behind her back, took a deep breath and dropped her bra away from her. She caught it and using her left arm she covered her breasts. Throwing her bra onto the pile she adopted the same position as Hanna and sat opposite me hugging her knees

"One round shoot out then," Alison said, "Ready?"

"Yep," Chloe said, "Lets see your tits."

"You wish," Alison retorted as she reached forwards and cut the deck for her card.

Alison -- Four of hearts

Chloe -- Ace of hearts

"And that is the game," Alison shouted as she stood up. Even before anyone had reacted she was already dressing and she sat back down fully dressed again in under 20 seconds. Even down to her trainers.

"Balls," Chloe said as she reached up behind her back and took her bra off. She also cupped herself.

"After three girls?" Alison said to them and Sophie looked at her with pleading eyes.

"After three?" I queried.

"Oh they don't get away that lightly," Alison said, "They lost the first part. Hands by sides," she added.

"Oh," I said trying not to make eye contact with Sophie.

"One," Alison said pausing to make sure they were all paying attention. They were. "Two... three," she said and in unison all three of them dropped their knees and hands.

My eyes nearly leapt out of my head as three topless girls sat around the table. Teenage boobs and nipples are awesome. So pert and firm, unspoiled by the passage of time. I managed to somehow tear my eyes away from them before it got weird from me staring.

"Lets get a loser," Alison said, "When you are ready."

"Same order?" Chloe asked, "Sophie, Hanna, me?"

"Yep," Hanna said, "Lets go."

You could see how nervous they all were. Up until now the only thing on the line was topless. In the next few minutes one of them was going to be totally naked. I hoped that it wasn't going to be Sophie, but I could appreciate the pure embarrassment factor for her if it was her. Being seen naked is bad enough, but being seen by your own Dad is just total humiliation. They setup and reshuffled the deck again then started. Each of them taking a deep breath and saying a silent prayer before drawing their card

Sophie -- Queen of Spades

Hanna -- Seven of Spades

Alison -- Seven of Clubs

Sophie breathed a sigh of relief and snapped her hands back over her chest. She quickly put her clothes back on and sat back down again leaving just Hanna and Chloe to play the final round. "Good luck girls," Sophie said. Her confidence and smugness instantly returning even though she had been topless seconds earlier and at real risk of full nudity.

Hanna -- Three of Hearts

She cringed when she drew the card and looked at Chloe as she drew her card.

Chloe - Four of Spades

Chloe's face lit up and she slammed the card onto the table jumping up with her arms in the air in celebration as she temporarily forgot that she was topless. "Yes!" she exclaimed, "Yes yes fucking yes," she said loudly.

"Noooooooooo," Hanna said burying her face into her hands, "No fucking way," she said shaking her head and looking around the table at the four of us. I tried my best to not look too pleased. She was smiling wryly though as she shook her head.

"Close game," Alison said, "Unlucky."

"Yeah, one in it," Hanna said still shaking her head not quite wanting to believe she had just lost, "Oh well, live by the sword, die by the sword," she said.

She slid her chair back and stood up, Walking to the edge of the patio she glanced left and right down the side of the lodge as we did have neighbours. Looking back at us she hooked her thumbs into the elastic of her panties and in one fluid motion she slid them to her ankles. She covered between her legs with her left hand as she stood back up and using her toes she picked up her panties and took hold of them with her free hand. She threw them onto the pile. "Wont be needing those for a while," she said with a defeated grin.

stripgnd
stripgnd
587 Followers