Week Away with Daughter and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked awesome. She was so slim and well toned. Her legs flowed perfectly into her hips. Her ironing board flat stomach punctuated by her ribs and then her perfect breasts and nipples. Her nipples were hard as it was now gone 9pm so was quite cool. She took a deep breath and lifted her hands into the air. My eyes snapped between her legs and I almost came in my pants at the sight of what I am sure was one of the hottest teenagers standing naked in front of me. She was totally hairless and I knew I was staring, but I still kept looking.

"Ooo shaved hey?" Chloe said, "Super cute."

They were merciless. Not content with the victory alone they made her get the drinks every time anyone ran out and also sat outside until very late at night. All of the previous nights they had retreated indoors fairly early commenting on how cold it had been. Tonight was no warmer, but all of them with the exception of Hanna who didn't seem to get a vote all said that it was fine and they enjoyed sitting outside.

I felt very old. 20 years ago I would have likely been invited to join in the game. None of them even gave any slight indication that it would be "fun" to involve me and try to get me naked. I was just purely the embarrassment. I got the impression that they have played strip games before and so I would assume at least partial nudity was not an issue between them. That was where I had come in, none of them wanted an 'old' 41 year old to see them naked. As second prizes go it was hardly a disaster. I was sat looking at a naked 19 year old. Her humiliation soon ebbed away to levels that she could at least suppress and after her fourth or fifth trip to the kitchen for more drinks she didn't even cover herself up. She was as close to perfect as I could imagine and my imagination was fairly active when it came to the female body. Her breasts were firm and easily resisted the pull of gravity without the aid of a bra. Her stomach was ironing board flat. Slightly rounded hips that gave her that distinct slim feminine shape which was perfectly topped off by her fully shaved pussy. I am happily married, but later tonight I would be dreaming about that as I release my frustrations.

"Fuck off for a bit," Chloe said to Hanna.

"Why?" she asked.

"Forfeits?" Chloe grinned at her.

"Don't be total bitches?" Hanna said with an expression more of hope than expectation.

"Would we be?" Sophie said grinning mischievously at her.

"Yes you would and you know you would," Hanna said.

"Any limits?" Alison asked her.

Hanna paused for a few seconds and looked at me for a moment. She looked back at each of her friends and took a breath. "No, not really," she said, "Nothing... like... you know."

Sophie looked at her confused for a second and the her eyes flashed in realisation. "Eww eww fucking eww," she said, "No, eww no, not that. As if we would. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww."

Hanna Diary Excerpt

Wednesday 20th August 2021 Cont...

"Of course with all of the chances being pretty much equal it was a 25% chance that I would be ending up naked. And sure enough, sods law and whatever other rule of inevitability you wish to quote, I lost. It was a close game. Alison, who won was down to just her bra and panties so the final round was as close as it could possibly be. The slight up side was Sophie was one of the three partial losers, so at least her Dad saw her topless, but who cares? Girls sunbathe topless all the time, no matter what way you look at it I was the full loser and as a result of that I stood in front of my three mates, plus my best mates Dad with nothing on. He seemed to like it, which I am not sure how comfortable I feel about. He has known me since I have been 3 or 4, getting a kick out of seeing me naked now seemed somehow a little wrong. Forfeits were being sorted out. Usually some sort of public nudity was one of the forfeits and the other two was anyone's guess. I doubted I was getting off lightly. My only unspoken stipulation was I didn't want to give Carl a handjob, or worse."

With that Hanna got up and as Chloe had so eloquently put it, she fucked off for a bit. Bad language is a funny one isn't it. I don't normally allow Sophie to swear, but in some environments it just kind of works. Not swearing with your mates when they all seem to would be like watching an early evening police drama with them all telling each other to frick off.

I tried my best to tune into their conversation, but I was very much not involved with it and they speak so fast and excitedly when they are together it is almost akin to another language. I quickly gave up and got back to reading my book with just a casual ear on their conversation. After 20 minutes or so Hanna came back with wet hair so I assume that she had been for a shower. "Sorted?" she asked. Incidentally a naked girl with wet hair clinging to her back and shoulders is cum in pants sort of image. Damn she was hot and I was beginning to feel like I was cheating on my wife with the images I had in my head.

"Yep," Alison said.

"Okay, be nice," Hanna said, "What are they?"

"Okay then," Chloe said, "Starting from tomorrow there are three nights left so there are three forfeits. You can do them in any order, and for each forfeit you do your nakedness is reduced by one night. Forfeits have to be completed naked though unless otherwise specified."

"Okay," Hanna said nodding, "So if I do all three tomorrow I can get dressed tomorrow?"

"Yep, once all of them are completed," Sophie said, "Or if you complete two then you would be naked tomorrow, but you can get dressed the day after."

"Unless I do another forfeit," Hanna clarified.

"Yeah and to reiterate you have to be naked for forfeits," Alison said.

"Of course you can do none of them and just stay naked for the rest of the time here," Chloe said, "A word of warning though, if you are still naked by dinner time on the last night we are ordering a take away... to be delivered..." she added with a cheeky grin.

"Is that one of the forfeits?" Hanna said.

"Nope, that is just incentive to do at least one forfeit," Chloe replied.

Hanna thought for a second and I do wonder if she was considering arguing that that would have totalled four forfeits if she did the naked delivery driver dare / forfeit. Which for me would have been a fairly easy argument to win. For whatever reason though she didn't contest it. "Okay, not fair, but yeah, whatever," Hanna said with a nod of her head, "So what are the forfeits?"

"First one," Sophie said, "Go to the car to collect something that we will leave in it tomorrow and then come back. For this forfeit you can go at whatever time you want as long as we are still all up and you can wear shoes of your choice."

"Okay," Hanna said, "So basically run around the site in my birthday suit and hope no one sees me?"

"Oh the car park is fully lit," Chloe said, "At the very least security are pretty much guaranteed to see you naked."

"Super," Hanna said sarcastically, "Okay, second one?"

That was a fairly cruel dare to give someone. The car park was a good 15 minutes walk away from our lodge and the entire route was lit with street lights and lined by probably what was hundreds of other lodges. The car park itself was fully flood lit and was where the security office was based. To get into the car park after dark you had to go right by the security office as the alternative route was closed later on.

"Second one," Alison said, "You have to do the Tree Top Challenge."

"Okay," Hanna said pleased of the easy forfeit. The Tree Top Challenge was a Go Ape type thing where you climbed over obstacles high off the ground and it ends on a zip line.

"While wearing a short skirt," Alison added.

"Really?" Hanna said sounding a little surprised.

"And if they will let you, with no panties on," Alison said.

"If they will let me?" Hanna asked looking at her in disbelief.

"Yep," Alison said, "You can do it in a skirt as there is no dress code that we can see. During your safety talk you will tell the instructor that you have lost a bet and would you be allowed to do the course with no underwear on. If they say yes, then you will remove your panties."

"Oh come on?" Hanna said staring at her, "That is just..."

"Awesome?" Chloe grinned at her.

"Well... yeah, if it wasn't me doing it," Hanna said laughing as she realised arguing was just pointless. "So I have to do it wearing a short skirt so anyone watching is 100% going to see my panties as a minimum. Worst case I have to take off my panties in public so everyone will 100% see my twat? Sorry Carl," she said looking at me.

I just waved my hand dismissing her language. Swearing was fair enough in that situation. That was beyond anything that I would have ever been able to dream up. It was humiliating beyond all lengths that I could imagine. Over the last few days we have watched people doing the course and a skirt, although not disallowed in the regulations, would be a very foolish idea. A skirt and no underwear was akin to lifting your skirt in the middle of a fairly busy high street and flashing your God given assets.

"Yep, pretty much," Chloe said.

"Okay, and the third one?" Hanna said.

"I just so happen to have my Lovesense Lush with me," Chloe said with a grin.

"Marvellous," Hanna said looking at her and then me. I have no idea what a Lovesense Lush is. I would assume some sort of sex toy, but it was not one that I was aware of. "And I have to wear it?" Hanna asked.

"Yep, in the living room," Sophie said.

"Until you cum." Alison added.

"Toys don't.." Hanna started, but then looked at me and blushed. "So sorry Carl. Toys don't really do it for me."

"This one will," Chloe said, "Trust me. Whatever you like this will deliver."

"And who will be controlling it?" Hanna asked.

"No one, we will put it on random for you," Sophie said, "You can roll a dice and that will be the intensity level that it is set at."

"And the higher the better for an audience I assume?" Hanna asked.

"Oh God no," Chloe said, "You want level six to cum as quickly as possible. No matter what level you end up with you are going to cum. Lower levels just drag out your humiliation."

"Time limit on it?" Hanna asked.

"If you last ten minutes without an orgasm then we will call that completed," Chloe said. Never mind her lasting ten minutes I very much doubt I would be lasting ten minutes just watching.

"Okay then. So Car park naked. Tree Tops Challenge potentially no panties. And finally orgasm resistance challenge?" Hanna said.

"Yep." Sophie nodded, "Pretty much."

"So which ones are you doing?" Alison asked.

"Oh all of them," Hanna said, "Fuck it. I lost fair and square. Get me booked into the Tree Tops tomorrow afternoon."

Not long after that we called it a night and I went to bed. I lasted about five seconds before my cock fired cum all over me. The next day Hanna was first up and wandered into the kitchen to make Sophie and herself a drink. She was of course naked and the fact she held a casual conversation with me while prancing around the kitchen while totally naked was strange and yet at the same time, very arousing. I did wonder if she had slept naked, or if Sophie had allowed her to wear something in bed. It somehow seemed very perverted to ask her though so I didn't

After lunch Hanna was allowed to get dressed which consisted of a vest, skirt and a white thong. She had no bra on, and the tight vest did little to hide that fact. I am not sure if she was cold, excited, of if it was just purely youthful nipples, but either way, cute. Sophie had agreed to do the challenge with her as she was quite the daredevil when it came to heights and stuff like that. She was wearing what looked like gym wear. The skin tight trousers, an equally tight t-shirt and I assumed a full compliment of underwear.

We wandered down to the village centre and got to the challenge 15 minutes early as was requested on the booking. It was fairly busy with the usual volume of people milling around the Tree Top Challenge. It was quite good to watch as a lot of people lost their nerve and had to be rescued by the staff and who doesn't like seeing other people fail? It is that very human thing isn't it, other people's misfortune is always classed as entertainment. They were in for a treat today though if they stuck around. Sophie and Hanna were checked in and the instructor did look at what Hanna was wearing. "I know," Hanna said when she noticed him looking. I am not sure if it was her tone of whatever expression she had said the words with, but he didn't even voice his obvious concern. Maybe concern was the wrong word, I am sure a girl in a short skirt about to climb overhead was not anything like a concern, but I am sure from a professional angle he felt obligated to mention the consequences.

They were sat at a picnic table together and were handed the climbing helmets. A very quick questionnaire was handed to them which they completed and he took them off them. There were four other tables with a total of nine other people booked on at their time. I could see Sophie jabbing her and nodding towards the instructor. "Yeah, yeah, I will," I saw Hanna say in reply as I lip read her.

They were taken into the open sided shed where they would be fitted into their harness which afforded them a little privacy, but not anything approaching full privacy. I saw Hanna take a deep breath and reading her lips I saw her say, "Excuse me," with no reply she said it again, "Excuse me?"

The girl who was about to fit her harness turned to her and I saw Hanna say, "Okay, so I lost a bet, hence the skirt. The full bet though is to not wear any panties. Am I allowed?"

I couldn't see or hear the reply, but I did hear her giggle a little bit. Hanna smiled back at her and shook her head, "Yeah, I know, my friends are bitches," she said.

The instructor clearly had never been asked that before and she went to ask someone else. She pointed at Hanna and the guy clearly approved of Hanna. After a brief exchange the guy, who I assume was some sort of supervisor of at least senior with time served on the job, just nodded his head and shrugged. She went back to Hanna and after a few seconds she reached up her skirt and slid her panties off. She threw them into the corner and left them there. The girl fitted her harness which was cosy to say the least. She was fitted into a full climbing harness with leg loops which don't really get on well with a skirt. The instructor adjusted her skirt for her a few times until both of them were happy with it, but I fear that it was a fruitless attempt of maintaining dignity anyway. The instructor signed Hanna's harness tag to say she had done her part and sent her to another guy who welcomed the two of them. It did amuse me that they weighed them both as the weight limit for the activity was 18 stone (114kg). Both of them standing on the scales at the same time would have been no where near the limit I would bet.

I saw Sophie point at Hanna and tell the new instructor that she didn't have any panties on and to enjoy the next few minutes. He looked at her not sure how to take that statement. He did his job, taught them how to use the roller that kept them secured to the high wire that ran around the entire course and let them have a quick practise on the floor with getting the roller up and over the supports that separated each obstacle.

Now in the reality of real life and not well presented and edited film you couldn't actually see all that much. Now don't get me wrong, she had a mid thigh length skirt on and no underwear so yeah, for the few who were watching it was hardly a bad day. From Hanna's point of view though it wasn't as though she had sat on the floor and spread her legs to give everyone a view of her pussy. Her only real miss-step was at the end of one of the zip lines where she got her feet tangled in the cargo net which gave a very brief flash of her womanly charms. Credit where credit is due though, she got on with it, she completed the course right behind Sophie and they would have been done a lot quicker had the ones in front of them not been so slow at some of the obstacles.

At the end they finished on a long zip line across the lake where they were given a little badge and told to head back to the start point to hand in their equipment. Hanna said that the walk back to the starting point was worse than the actual climbing bit as she had been terrified during the climbing and once back on terra firma she was very aware how short the skirt was. When she got back her only words to Alison and Chloe were that she hates them. She handed her equipment back and the girl who fitted her harness tentatively handed her back her panties. She took them and palmed them, but didn't put them back on. To be fair to her she would have drawn more attention to herself trying to put them back on than what she did and just screwed them up in her hand and carried them.

We all headed back up to the lodge via a quick coffee stop, which somehow I managed to end up paying for. The second Hanna was stood on the welcome mat she was undressed again, and her naked punishment continued. The four of them later went swimming, but I stayed in the lodge. As lovely as they all are they are a bit intense for me all day every day. A few hours later they arrived back carrying some pizzas and other various fast food options. Hanna was again naked, and they had kindly bought enough food for me as well. They insisted on sitting outside, just to make Hanna sit on a patio with no clothes on again. She lost the vote, three of them voted to sit out side, she voted to sit inside, and I abstained.

It was a really good night, the four of them are really good together. They are friendly and easy to talk with. You even forgot that one of them didn't have any clothes on after a while. I am not sure if it is just normalisation of the situation over time, the alcohol she was drinking, or just the simple fact that she was comfortable in her own skin and really didn't give a shit that she was naked. Maybe it was a defence mechanism as if she showed any sort of weakness or shyness they would have been all over it and taunting her about it mercilessly.

"So are you doing another dare then?" Sophie asked her.

"Er.. sure," Hanna said, "I will do one more," she added.

"Only one of them?" Chloe said looking a little disappointed.

"Well yeah, if I do one more I can get dressed from tomorrow, so no point doing all three of them as it is what? Half 9 now. Sleeping naked isn't an issue," she said with a shrug.

"You can only get dressed from tomorrow evening," Alison said.

"No time was specified," Hanna said with a grin. It was true, they hadn't specified that the day started later on in the day.

"Spoil sport," Chloe said.

"Spoil sport?" Hanna said loudly and incredulously, "I just spent the best part of 30 minutes clambering around a forest with my pussy on show," she said.

"You couldn't actually see all that much," Chloe said.

"Don't sound too disappointed," Hanna laughed, "And anyway, if you couldn't see much are you doing it tomorrow?"

"Er... no," Chloe said with a grin.

"Well then," Hanna said.

"Which one are you doing then?" Sophie asked her.

"I honestly don't know," she said, "Fairly sure I can resist 10 minutes with a toy, but if I am wrong..." she began.

"If you are wrong we all get to watch you cum," Chloe grinned at her.

"Yeah... that. And if I am trying to resist it isn't going to be dignified is it," Hanna said more as a verbalised thought process than an actual question for anyone to answer.

"And as a mate let me tell you that there is no fucking way you are resisting it for 10 minutes," Alison said, "Trust me, even on the lowest level you are going cross eyed before 10 minutes."