Week Away with Daughter and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison -- Three of Clubs

Sophie -- Eight of Hearts

"Up you get," Hanna said, "And off them come. No covering. Lets see the pussy."

"Fuck fuck fuck," Sophie said as she looked around the room for a metaphorical escape route, but there wasn't one. "I am not shaved," she said hoping that would get her off the hook.

"So?" Chloe shrugged, "Neither am I."

"Yeah, I'm not either," Alison added.

"But... but," Sophie said looking at me with her wide eyes as she searched for some support from me. There was no way in hell I was stepping in on this one. She made the wager and truth was she was getting off pretty lightly. Hanna flashed her pussy on a tree top challenge, then ran through the entire park naked, and finally orgasmed with an audience at least twice, I suspect it was more than twice though. Sophie was getting off lightly.

"But but nothing," Alison said who was already dressed again, "Come on, get naked."

Sophie knew that it was a pointless argument to have and so she stood up. She walked into the middle of the room and after several deep breaths she closed her eyes and slid her panties to the floor. It is a weird situation to see one of your kids naked. You feel obliged to look away, and yet the whole point of this was to embarrass her, which involved me looking. It is a bit like a very sexy car crash, you know you shouldn't be looking, but you just cant help yourself. She wasn't shaved, but she was hardly a forest of pubes either, she was neatly trimmed into a very tight bikini friendly triangle and cut very short as well. She blushed, which made her look even cuter.

They made her lift her arms and do a naked twirl in the middle of the room and then they made her sit at the dining room table in the window. It was still light and people were going passed on a fairly regular basis. We were situated at the upper corner of the site, so it was a popular route for people walking and also cyclists as well. We ordered a Chinese buffet for five and waited. I have never seen Sophie look so nervous. She is a fairly confident girl, at least outwardly and seeing her so nervous was a little strange. Not in a bad way though, she was a cheeky bitch at times so seeing her dragged down a peg or two was strangely satisfying.

"Guy or girl?" Hanna asked Sophie.

"Guy," Sophie said instantly, "A girl will judge. A guy will just enjoy the view."

"Old or young?" Chloe asked her.

Sophie shrugged, "Indifferent, it would make an old guys day I guess," she said.

"Guy," Sophie said as she got up and walked away from the window as a van pulled up. "Older."

"Ha, awesome," Chloe giggled, "No covering, no hiding behind the door. He sees everything."

"Yeah yeah," Sophie said as she stood to the side of the door as she waited for the bell to ring.

A few seconds after the door bell rang she stepped in front of the door which had full length windows in it and opened the door. I could see the guy stood outside and he must have been nudging 70 years old. His eyes almost leapt out of his head when he saw Sophie. "Oh, er, delivery?" he said diverting his eyes.

"Yeah, thanks," Sophie said as she stood in the doorway fully exposed.

His eyes flicked from the sky to her and back several times before he just looked at her. "I assume you lost a bet?" he said as he realised she was naked and wasn't covering or doing anything. She was just stood in the doorway as naked as the day she was born.

"Yeah, badly," Sophie said, "Very badly."

"Lucky me," he said daring to crack a smile as his eyes scanned her boobs and pussy.

"Not really, they are much cuter," she said.

"I find that hard to believe," he said, "Anyway, your food, and get some clothes on before you catch your death." He handed her the bags of food and she took them off him.

"Thanks," she said, "And I will. Night," she said as she closed the door behind him and side stepped away from the windows. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, that was not fun," she said, but her face told a different story as she grinned ear to ear.

*******

Thank you for reading.

Comments of course welcome.

*******

This story was written entirely using the high card function of a website. Both the main strip game, plus the delivery driver dare were random.

It was played naturally with no re-rolls to produce a favourable outcome and was written in reaction to whatever the random generator resulted in.

I had initially wanted Sophie to lose purely for the embarrassment factor, but decided to go for a fully random game instead.

********

I will rewrite this from the strip game onwards with an alternative ending and Sophie being the loser. To add some reader participation you can pick the forfeits she has to do.

Vote in comments below or by sending a comment to my email

I will leave voting open for a couple of weeks after the story gets posted and hopefully post the alternative ending in a month or so to give time for the rewrite.