All Comments on 'Weekend Adventure for Princess Ch. 03'

by BrookeBabcock

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

I got as far as this ....

"Son of a bitch" a man shouts and smacks me across my face, splitting my lip. I scream out but a hand slaps down over my mouth. I try to open my mouth to bite down again but I am pushed into the wall again, harder, and slide down onto the floor.

"Princess. Knock it off." I freeze. ...”

Then I quit. Her Dom is utterly fucking useless and a bastard for dropping her in that situation. Judging by the last paragraph ....

“... getting clean, nursing wounds, wondering how long my lips will be swollen and how I got bite marks in my ass and tits, ...”

He doesn’t deserve to have her. Your story went from the previous chapters rating at 3-4 stars to a solid 1 star. To say it was a turn off would be an understatement. All the previous comments throughout indicating the relationship had never been public and he kept bugging her to be more discrete to this clusterfuck. Good writing style and believable but IMHO an utter fuck up.

Tess (UK)

BrookeBabcockBrookeBabcockover 3 years agoAuthor

Tess (UK),

Thank you for your feedback; I appreciate hearing from readers. I would, obviously, never ever condone this type of behavior in real life, ACTUAL VIOLENCE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, though I do feel like that should go without saying, particularly in adult forum such as this. These are fantasy stories, VERY loosely based on real life experiences, though I have someone in my life that is not "utterly fucking useless and a bastard," as you put it. :)

I appreciate your comments regarding my writing style; I am always trying to improve my skills..

You are correct; I did push this segment to more intense levels. It was my goal to challenge the reader's imagination and push them just beyond their comfort zones. I might have rushed it and not let it play out well enough; that is certainly fair. I agree with you that he does not deserve her at this point in the series. Just a quick heads up, if you were planning to continue reading my stories and do not want any spoilers, then don't read the very last sentence of this message.:

Thank you for reading and again, for the feedback.

I hope you have an awesome weekend!

<3 Brooke

He is going to become even more deplorable before she figures it out but she will be stronger and smarter because of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous