Weekend At Cabin In The Mountains

Story Info
A couple get their rocks off in a cabin and lake.
3.1k words
31.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers

The following story is pure imagination. Unfortunately I was never married to the woman the story is about neither have ever met her. For those who did though this is an ode to their pleasurable life. As my dream unfolds I am 30 years old and married. My name is William (Billy) and married for the past three years to a wonderful person as it turn out to be as this story unfolds. Her name is Monica. This led to conception of our first child.

A lot of tension had built up between Monica and me. We were in something of a sexual slump and it had begun to effect the rest of our relationship.

We had been married for about three years and were still very much in love, but our lovemaking had become less enthusiastic, to say nothing of less frequent. I guess we had just exhausted our bag of tricks (sexually speaking) and had nothing new to offer each other. What we did have was good, but we had reached a plateau and we weren't advancing any further.

What we needed, I reasoned, was a change of scenery. We had both been working hard lately (I'm a construction foreman and Monica works in the personnel department of an insurance agency) and we needed a vacation.

The mid July was coming up, so we decided to spend the long weekend at a small cabin that my cousin owned in the Adirondack Mountains.

My cousin wasn't using the place that weekend so we would have the place all to ourselves. It was my hope that a cozy, secluded little cabin would be the perfect location for some world-class balling.

We drove up to the cabin after work that Friday. During the drive I found myself getting hard every now and then. I guess it was a combination of the high hopes I had for that weekend, and the way Monica looked sitting there in the passenger seat.

The temperature was in the nineties and my wife had dressed appropriately. She was wearing the shortest shorts known to man, and they showed off those long, sexy legs that seemed to go on forever. Her wavy black hair hung down over a luscious pair of shoulders left bare by a white tank top. She hadn't worn a bra, and the soft swell of her breasts was evident through the cotton fabric. Needless to say, it was difficult to keep my eyes on the road.

My cousin's directions to the camp were excellent and we arrived at about seven p.m. It was everything I had hoped for. The cabin stood overlooking a small lake and the place was surrounded by pine trees. With the exception of a few other cabins across the lake, there was no sign of civilization.

We spent the next hour or so unpacking, and it went quickly. When I went looking for Monica to tell her that we had everything unloaded, I found her in the bedroom. She had her back to me and had just finished making the bed. Like the cabin itself, the bed was rather small, but there was still plenty of room for two very horny people to express their love for one another.

I sneaked up behind her and ran my hand under her tank top, gently cupping her breasts. Their softness and warmth were coated with a film of sweat that excited me even further. I started to suck gently on her ear, enjoying the fresh clean scent of her hair, but she pulled away.

"I'm sorry, hon, but I'm really beat. I think I'm going to take a nap for a couple of hours."

She looked up at me with a genuinely apologetic look. I couldn't very well get angry. It had been a long drive. Frustrated, but totally resigned to the situation, I told Monica that I was going into town to pick up some groceries. It was near dark when I returned.

As I brought the groceries in, I heard Monica in the shower. Apparently she had finished her nap. My first thought was to join her, but then I thought of how many times we had shower together. We were going to try something different.

An idea hit me. Any woman who says she doesn't like getting flowers is probably a liar, and there were bunches of wild flowers growing around the cabin. I ran outside and gathered some, arranged them into an impromptu bouquet and put them in a vase next to the bed. Monica was sure to see them the second she entered the room.

I finished my task just as the shower stopped running. Within a couple of minutes, Monica came out of the bathroom and saw the vase of flowers on the night stand. She smiled, picked one up, and smelled it. She saw me standing in the doorway and came over to me. She wore only a pink towel, and a loving, horny smile.

"You're so sweet," she said, putting her arms around me.

"I hope you're not mad about me putting you off before."

I answered her with a long, wet kiss. My hardon returned with a vengeance. Knowing that it would only take a quick yank of her towel to see my wife in all her naked splendor was almost enough to make me come in my shorts. I had to force myself to take my time.

I picked her up and gently laid her down on the bed. Slowly I opened the towel. The gentle rise and fall of her breasts, the taut smoothness of her stomach, the soft puff of her pubic mound, all combined to drive me mad with lust. I pulled a single daisy from the vase and tickled her nose with it. She smiled, enjoying the flower's softness and fragrance. l stroked the flower along her cheek, slowly.

The silky feel of the petals was having an effect on Monica. Her nipples that I so wanted to feel in my mouth were stiffening, and her breathing became quick and raspy. I traced her flesh with the flower, across the curve of her throat and over the swell of her right breast. I took a second flower from the vase, a purple one that I couldn't identify, and slowly ran it across her left breast. A moan escaped my wife's lips as I flicked flower petals across both nipples.

Next I took a handful of flowers, plucked the petals from them and began to sprinkle them across Monica's naked flesh.

"Oh God," she said, a dreamy look on her face.

Yellow, white, and purple petals gently rained down onto her. I made certain that some would land in her long black hair as well as her dark pubic triangle.

Monica watched as I undressed. There was a look of deep desire in her eyes. I let my shorts drop to the floor and I could almost swear that my cock gasped with relief as it sprang free.

"Give me your cock, Billy," she said.

"Give it to me and let me show you how much I love you."

I climbed onto the bed and Monica spread her legs for me. Her pussy was damp and flecked with the multi-colored petals.

I lay down on my stomach and gently sucked at the soft lips between her legs. With my nose buried in her womanhood, I could smell her musk and the sweetness of the flowers. The two scents combined to form a new aroma that was both unique and stimulating.

As my tongue worked, Monica placed her hand on the back of my head and lovingly stroked my hair.

"Oh, baby, that's so good. Does it taste good? I want to taste good for you," she said.

I didn't take the time to answer. Instead, I spread her pussy and gently licked her firm, sensitive clit. She had started to say something, but all that came out was a gasp followed by a few unintelligible whimpers. It was an incredible tum on to know that Monica was experiencing such intense pleasure, and that I was responsible for it. Much to my surprise, though, she pushed my head away.

"I'm about to come," she gasped, "and I want to come with you inside me."

I placed the head of my cock at her warm, wet opening, and slowly worked my way inward. Her flesh conformed to the shape of my rod. Soon I was fully inside her, and all i, the restraint I had up until then vanished. My hands were everywhere, stroking and squeezing her breasts, feeling her asscheeks and grasping her shoulders as I thrust myself into her. Our lips met and my tongue explored the beauty of her mouth. I snaked my fingers through my i2 wife's dark hair.

At that moment it seemed impossible to think that we had been having problems with our sex life. I would have been happy to spend the rest of eternity locked together like this, my hard cock snuggled comfortably between her pussy lips, our bodies thrashing madly. Monica's legs were entwined with mine, and with each of my thrusts she tried to pull me deeper into her. There were tears in her eyes.

"It's so good, baby. Oh God, it's so good," she sobbed.

Her words became incomprehensible as she came long and hard. A shaky cry of release, triumph and joy filled the air. I held her tightly as she rode the tide of her climax into shore.

"Come on, sweety," she whispered once she had come down.

"I want you to feel good, too." Her hips bucked against me.

"Come inside me. I want you to blow your load so hard into my pussy that I'll be able to taste your jizz in my mouth."

That seemed like a distinct possibility. The pressure that had built up in me made my balls feel like a pair of balloons ready to burst. As I had tantalized Monica with the flowers and my tongue, I had been increasing my own desire as well. An orgasm was on the way, and it was going to be a Whopper. Suddenly, what felt like a quart of hot, white cum fired explosively from my cock. My balls pulsed repeatedly, filling Monica with my seed. Something seemed to explode in my brain, and for an instant I think I lost consciousness. We lay there for a time, entwined like that, just enjoying the closeness and the feel of each other's bare body. We kissed gently and stroked one another.

"Thank you," she said, sliding her tongue across my teeth and against the roof of my mouth.

"Shower with me? I seem to have gotten all sweaty again."

"How about a late night swim instead," I suggested.

"Great. I'll get my bathing suit," she said.

"Don't bother. You're fine the way you are." Monica leered at me.

"My God. It must be the mountain air. You're one randy devil today, aren't you?"

Taking me by the hand she led me to the door. It was completely dark by then, and a gibbous moon hung low in the sky just over the north end of the lake. Naked, we walked down to the shore. The silver moonlight reflected off the sweat that covered her body.

There were still some flower petals on her skin, in her hair, and, to my delight, in her bush. The water seemed a little cool as we waded in, but after a few moments we were perfectly comfortable. Even at night, the air temperature was in the eighties, and the cool lake water was welcome. For a time, we both swam around. Soon though, I just stood still and watched my beautiful mermaid enjoy the water. Most of the petals had washed off by then, and they floated on the surface of the lake all around us. Panting from the exertion, Monica swam up to where l stood. The water was just deep enough to reach her hard, brown nipples. She brushed her lips quickly against mine.

"Come on," she said taking my hand and leading me into shallower water.

We stopped where the water was just a few inches below my limp cock.

"Pay back time," she said.

"Now it's your turn to get some head."

With that she slowly lowered herself to her knees, kissing and tonguing the length of my body as she went down. When her knees rested on the soft, sandy lake bed, only her head and shoulders cleared the water.

My cock dangled in front of Monica's rosy lips. She took it in her hand and gave the head a slow, wet kiss. Then she kissed her way along the base of my manhood, paused to nibble on my scrotum, and then worked back to my swollen purple knob. L hadn't expected my batteries to recharge so quickly, but I found myself firming up just the same. Now the full five inches of my cock slid smoothly into Monica's mouth. My desire was growing and I had to resist the urge to grab my wife's head and simply fuck her face.

Without offering any assistance, I stood there in the water and enjoyed a fabulous blowjob. Monica always gave fabulous head and needed no help from me.

"Oh suck that cock, Monica. Suck my cum right out!" I howled.

I was really getting into it. Monica's only reply came out as a mumble through a mouthful of my meat. Then she began humming. I didn't recognize the tune, but the vibrations sent a new sensation through me. Soon my cock raged, heavy and engorged to its fullest between Monica's lips.

Now that I was fully erect, Monica turned her attention to other points of interest. Gently she probed my balls with her warm, moist tongue.

She took my left nut in her mouth and rolled it around like a peppermint candy. The sensation was electric. As Monica continued to work on my sac, a movement in the water caught my eye. I glanced down to see my wife's left hand working furiously beneath the water. I was blown away. I had never seen her play with herself before. As anyone who has witnessed it can tell you, it is one of the most erotic sights a man can see. Maybe she had just been too shy, or perhaps she thought that my fragile male ego would be bruised if I found out that she didn't need my cock to get off.

I was fascinated, though. She was giving herself as much pleasure as she was giving me and that got me even hotter. Another orgasm was beginning to form in my balls so I pulled out of Monica's mouth. She stopped humping her hand and looked at me. I don't think she ever looked as beautiful as she did just then. Her hair was all slick and sexy looking, and her bare shoulders glittered with drops of water.

I went down on my knees in front of her and pulled her to me. I was surprised that the water didn't start to boil once my red-hot fuck stick was submerged.

Monica wrapped her sexy legs around my waist and I grabbed the soft, smooth cheeks of her ass. With one quick motion I was inside her. Through a haze of pleasure I saw Monica smiling at me, her face just inches from mine. Then her hot, pink tongue was in my mouth. She probed savagely at the inside of my mouth, exploring each crevice and contour.

"

I've got an idea," I said, untangling my tongue long enough to speak.

"Lock your legs around me as tight as you can. Try not to let me slip out."

Monica pulled her cunt down so hard on my cock that I felt l might be sucked in, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Standing up was a little tricky, but I managed. Monica let out a shriek of surprise when I rose to my feet with my cock still inside her. I supported her with a hand on each asscheek.

Once I was certain that she wouldn't fall, I waded back out into the deeper water.

I had always liked the idea of fucking while standing up. Unfortunately it had never worked well for us in actual practice. We had tried a few variations of the position, but we found it to be too uncomfortable. Now, though, I had the problem licked. I stopped walking when the water reached my shoulder blades. Just as I had hoped, the water made Monica buoyant and easier to support. My dream of a standing fuck was coming true.

"You innovative little devil," said Monica.

"What's gotten into you tonight?"

I tried to come up with a clever reply, but anything I could have said would have detracted from the moment. Instead of talking, I just started fucking. Monica had relaxed the grip of her legs enough to give me enough room to work. With a buttock in each hand, I pumped in and out of that glorious hole.

The lake seemed a bit cool by then, but Monica's box was a pit of pure warmth.

"Fuck me, big guy," she hissed into my ear.

"Ram me with your long hard one!"

She met each of my thrusts with equal force. The ringing in my ears turned to a roar as I approached my second climax of the night. There was no way that I could hold out any longer, so I stopped trying. We gripped each other even tighter and came together with an intensity that shocked us both. Monica didn't cry out this time. She was speechless. Apparently my previous climax had not depleted my supply of semen, and the spasms of Monica's orgasm helped to milk the last drop out of me.

Afterward, we went inside, dressed and made dinner from the groceries I had bought. We had both worked up quite an appetite. After a full meal and a couple of beers, we returned to the bed, where we carried on until dawn.

I've known some people who have turned to cheating or swinging to perk up their sex lives. Well, cheating is definitely out of the question and swinging doesn't seem quite right for us. I think we found the solution to our problem just by delving into our own creativity. We were there to try something different. We could not be happier to our new found lust in mid July and the birth of our first born daughter in April nine months later.

anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
Flh3241Flh324110 months ago

Loved it a lot ideas can be endless to those who want to think outside the box

jimjam69jimjam69almost 3 years ago

Ok, kind of boring story.

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 3 years ago

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" doesn't equate to cheating or unwilling cuckoldry. Those who write those types of stories have overrun the LW category. And those who crave those types of stories throw a fit whenever a story appears in LW containing extra-marital FUN! This category has changed over time, and now many readers think it is only stories with "bad women" who are made to suffer belong here.

Good story anomalos. It contains a wife, and a loving one at that. But there no extra-marital fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wrong category. Stupid, senseless story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x, just reminding you of the description for LW:

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

You all seem to forget the MORE part, the stories I have a problem with is when they write a story about a GIRLFRIEND cuckolding her BOYFRIEND, not MARRIED, yet so many of those are posted here because the admin can't stick to their own guidelines!!!

This is a WIFE so belongs HERE! if I could give it 5* I would!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Friend in Need Helping my best friend recover from her cheating husband.in Loving Wives
Sharing My Lovely Wife Pt. 01 The story of the love of my life, Nikki.in Loving Wives
Taking Care of Mrs. Lakewood Pt. 01 Wife volunteers husband to help out neighborhood ladies.in Loving Wives
My Wife Goes to a Women Only Party. My wife goes to a women only company party.in Loving Wives
It All Started Innocently A married couple are coerced into experimentation.in Loving Wives
More Stories