All Comments on 'Weekend at the Cabin'

by Nomean_feet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizons8 months ago

Loved this! Great addition of group chastity at the end, hope you continue! 5 here!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

At Nomeam_feet, I strongly disagree with the anonymous commenters who disparaged this story. I read a lot of misogny in their comments. Fuck 'em; If they don't like the story, for Chrissakes, they go read a different one.

I adore women of all shapes and sizes and ages, I love femdom, and I thoroughly enjoyed this story. If anything, I wished you had made the women be meaner, more mentally and physically demanding, and more demeaning towards the protagonist. He signed up for this in the agreement he has with his wife so I want her and her friends to really let him have it. Now that's just me, and I know others may prefer a milder form of femdom than I. You did a nice job of keeping the action reasonably but not too vanilla.

You did a great job of writing on this story. Thank you very much. Said with admiration & respect.

5 Stars

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky8 months ago

Chastityshit spoils a story again and again, since when is the sub allowed to put on the collar himself? That is a ritual transfer of power and claiming ownership what only the dominant should do. Fail again.

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

This is an easy 5 stars. Love the whole concept, and each scene was masterly done. I could see where Kate will be calling Jade mistress real soon. Also can see Ally dominating Kelsey or at least using her as well as her new hubby/ wish you were here to continue this .

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1Pabout 1 month ago

Please may I cum now??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous