Weekend at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Beg for forgiveness, you little slut.' whispered a voice in my ear. Whether it belonged to whoever was beating me or not, I couldn't tell, but I did as instructed. I began to whine, whimper and beg. It made no difference. Now I was thrust to the floor and a felt a bare foot on the back of my head, pressing my face into the thick, shaggy rug. Moaning, gasping, crying, begging into the fibres of the rug, I found myself ignored as the women lifted my arse in the air and continued to rain blows down on it, paying no heed to my pitiful begging.

Through it all, I was painfully, painfully aware of my throbbing, aching cock - the women referred to it constantly, commenting on what a filthy, degenerate little House Bitch I was for loving the punishment so much.

Finally, just at the point where I felt I could take no more, just as the burning sensation was on the verge of becoming a searing, unbearable pain, I felt one final blow and then no more. Slowly the world began to come back into focus. Slowly my peripheral vision began to return and I became once more aware of my surroundings. Slowly the ringing sound in my ears faded away and I was able to hear my own shallow gasps. I realised that the pressure on the back of my head had been released and I cautiously lifted my head from the floor. In front of me, I saw three pairs of bare feet as the women stood over me, looking down (no doubt contemptuously) on me from high above.

I needed no invitation or encouragement. I gratefully and eagerly kissed the feet, apologising for my ill discipline and thanking each Goddess for the punishment.

When each of the women was satisfied with my grovelling apology, they moved away without a word. I looked across to my wife who sat watching from the sofa. A smile played on her lips and she was clearly flushed with arousal. 'Enjoy that?' She asked playfully.

'Yes Goddess,' I managed to croak, not even attempting to deny that I had.

'Sort the drinks out you filthy little Bitch,' she said endearingly. 'We'll be in the hot tub.'

'Yes Goddess.' I replied.

I didn't need to ask if I was going to be provided with any replacement boxer shorts. I knew the answer that I would receive anyway.

With a throbbing arse to remind me of my ordeal, I made my way to the kitchen and prepared the drinks that I should have had ready for the girls' return. With head suitably bowed, I placed each on a tray and walked out onto the balcony with the drinks. My erection had more or less subsided by the point, but I still felt myself flush with shame as I walked into the cool afternoon air fully on display to my wife and her friends. Fortunately, the cabin was secluded enough so as not to worry about any passers by.

The wolf whistles which greeted me made me feel equal parts humiliated and aroused. By the time I had walked from the doorway to the hot tub, I felt my cock swell to almost full size again, which received a couple of moderately complimentary comments from the girls (this only caused my cock to swell even more proudly).

'How's your backside, House Bitch?' Jade asked as I passed her a cocktail. She did not even attempt to hide her gaze as she stared at my cock.

'It feels OK Miss, thank you.' I replied. One by one, I handed the drinks to the women. All of them stared at me as if I were a piece of meat.

'Keeping him well-trimmed down there really does help to accentuate his thick cock.' Jade commented to Kate as I handed out the final cocktail.

'Well, there have to be some perks to having a husband I guess,' responded my wife playfully. 'We have a treat for you anyway House Bitch,' Kate continued, addressing me now. 'Once you have tidied up the mess you made in there, look in the shopping bag we brought back with us. Get yourself prepared and then you can come and collect us one at a time.'

'Yes Goddess,' I replied, trying not to look too puzzled. It wouldn't look too good if I asked too many questions, so I figured that the best thing to do would be to figure it out for myself.

Once I had obediently tidied up in the kitchen and the mess that had been left following their assault in the lounge area, I looked inside of the shopping bag to find some scented candles and various bottles of massage oils and body lotions. Clearly the girls desired a pamper session for the afternoon - I had been nominated as the masseuse.

Not wanting to question where to set the equipment up, I made the executive decision (risky, I know!) to prepare the space in Kate and Jade's room as it was slightly larger than Kelsey and Abi's. I smoothed down all of the sheets, dimmed the lights, lit the candles and set up a space for all of the lotions on the bed. Before leaving to collect the first of the girls, I laid one of the clean towels flat on the bed and had one more look around to ensure that the room was ready. Satisfied that I had done a good job, I made my way back to the hot tub to await the next move.

Chapter 4 - Abi

'Is the room ready, House Bitch?' Kate addressed me after the girls had ignored my presence for a few minutes to continue their conversation.

'Yes Goddess,' I replied.

'Sort our next drinks out first, you foolish man.' Abi interjected. 'Bloody hell!' she exclaimed to the girls, 'we might as well start sorting ourselves out at this rate.'

'Yes Miss,' I replied, bowing low, 'I'm sorry Miss.'

I quickly gathered up the empty glasses, desperate to avoid another spanking session. Returning a few minutes later, I placed the drinks down and made sure to offer Abi another apology as I placed her drink down in front of her. She winked playfully at me, 'I think I will be your first guest this afternoon - it will give you a chance to apologise to me properly.'

'Yes Miss, thank you Miss.' I simpered pathetically. 'Allow me to grab you a towel.' Abi allowed me to towel her down as she climbed out of the pool. By the time I had worked my way down on to my knees to pat her bare feet dry with the towel; my cock was once again throbbing desperately. 

'Wow,' she spoke witheringly, regarding my cock as it bobbed expectantly up and down in the cool air, 'you really do have no self-control do you?' I hung my head in shame at her comments, but they only seemed to make my cock throb even more painfully.

A few minutes later, I found myself alone in the bedroom with Abi for the first time. Now that it was just her and I, I instantly felt her confidence slip slightly - she was clearly not used to having these kind of power dynamics in a relationship. As soon as she saw the towel laid out on the bed and the massage oils, she seemed to freeze in place. 'I...umm...' she began, searching for the words.

'Would you like for me to collect another towel to cover your modesty, Miss?' I offered, trying to ease her confidence.

'Please,' she responded in a smaller voice than I had heard her using so far, 'I...umm...should I lay down on my front or on my back?' Her eyes seemed to be asking for help in the situation. I felt myself melting before her eyes, the green-brown tint of her pupils drew me in and helped me to realise how naturally pretty she was, with her button nose and slightly rounded face.

'You should do whatever you would feel most comfortable doing Miss,' I replied, dropping to my knees before her to help re-establish the power dynamic. 'This is all about you and your pleasure,' I continued, looking up at her in a submissive manner, 'I am but a mere House Bitch.'

'Thank you Chris,' she replied, stroking my hair gently, causing my heart rate to quicken at her tender caress. 'I'm not used to being treated like this.'

'You deserve it Miss,' I replied as I bent forward to plant a gentle kiss on the top of each of her pretty little feet. 'Women are the superior sex. Men are inferior.'

'Mmmmnnn,' Abi allowed herself a little contented gasp as I continued to kiss her feet. I loved the way that she gently caressed my hair while I kissed her. 'You really believe that?'

'With every fibre of my being Miss,' I replied earnestly. 'I see it as a genuine honour to have been chosen to serve all of you.'

'Will you keep kissing me please?' she asked, 'but work your way up my legs.' 

'Of course Miss,' I replied as I began to plant kisses on each of her shins, working around to ensure that I kissed her calves, eliciting soft purrs and gasps from above as I did so. Before long, I had worked my way above her knees, my heart thumping in my chest as I got closer and closer to the heaven between her legs.

'Not there,' she gasped as I reached the top of her thighs, '...not yet.'

'Yes Miss,' I replied, doing my best to avoid sounding disappointed. Instead, I moved past her most sensitive area (I could feel the heat radiating from her) and continued to gently kiss and stroke her slightly rounded stomach area. After she had indulged herself for a few more minutes, she bent down and planted a soft kiss of her own on the top of my head.

'You're a good little House Bitch,' she whispered, 'thank you for that.' She made her way finally across to the bed and lay down on her front. 'I think I'm ready for my massage now - you can forget about any kind of modesty towel too.' As she spoke, she untied her bikini string from the back of her neck to allow me access to all of her back.

'Yes Miss,' I replied, 'of course Miss.'

I chose a coconut scented body lotion to begin with and poured a generous amount onto the palm of my hand before I warmed the lotion by rubbing it between my hands before application. As the scent hit my nostrils I felt myself falling quickly into a familiar submissive zone. Before the power dynamics in my own relationship had changed, the smell of coconut used to be something that I did not particularly enjoy, opting to avoid it and to comment negatively about it whenever Kate had bought a coconut scented candle for the living room of our house. However, knowing that it was something my wife had particularly enjoyed, over time I began to appreciate it on a new level, associating it with my submission to My Goddess. Now I luxuriated in its rich, creamy aroma, finding the heady dizziness which accompanied it to be terribly addictive and desirable. 

Abi cooed with appreciation and writhed slightly on the bed as she felt my almost trembling, warmed fingers come into contact with the skin at the nape of her neck. I gasped softly myself as I began to work the lotion into her soft, smooth skin. We fell quickly into a comfortable silence, broken only by the occasional soft purr from Abi as she enjoyed the treatment she was receiving.

'Mmmmnnn... I wonder if Mark will be open to the idea of becoming more submissive to my needs.' Abi murmured softly beneath me as I worked my way up and down her back in a slow, deliberate manner. I chose not to respond as I had not been invited to. She seemed not to require an answer anyway as she fell back into an easy silence.

'How did it begin to change with you?' Abi asked, turning her neck slightly on the pillow so that she could look up at me.

'It was a gradual thing Miss,' I responded, taking care to continue massaging in the same manner as I responded to the question. 'I came to realise that, when Kate was at her happiest, our relationship was much easier.'

She raised her eyebrows to instruct me to elaborate.

'So I began to make a more conscious effort to make her happier. I offered foot massages, took on more chores around the house so that she could relax more, began to more actively listen when she spoke to me and... well, I began to apologise more.'

'What for?'

'For most things really,' I responded, trying to work it out myself. It had just kind of happened really, without me thinking consciously about it. 'I would acknowledge when we had been having a disagreement and take responsibility for it by apologising and promising to learn from it.'

'What about the times when you were in the right?'

'I came to understand that Kate was always right,' I responded after considering it for a moment. I paused to top up the lotion in my hands and began to work the lotion in now to the tops of her thighs, carefully avoiding her more private areas until I was given any kind of permission.

'That seems like a good idea to me,' she murmured softly, gasping as she felt my hands working expertly up and down the back of her legs. 'I like the idea of Mark becoming more like you when we get married.' She turned her head back away from me, indicating that our discussion was over for now. I continued to massage my way down her body until I reached her feet; I topped up the coconut lotion one more time before I knelt on the floor at the end of the bed and began to focus my worship on her dainty little feet. They were smaller than my wife's by a good few sizes - I would say around a size 4 compared to Kate's size 7; her toes were smaller and stubbier too. I definitely would not have had a problem laying at the foot of the bed every night and worshipping them with my hands and tongue - Mark would be a fool to not open himself up to becoming more submissive to his future wife.

'You really get turned on by feet don't you Chris?' Abi asked from up above.

'Yes Miss,' I replied.

'I can tell how enthusiastic you are just by the way you are massaging them. Would you like to kiss them?'

'Yes Miss,' I replied, my mouth drying out and my heart thumping in my chest in anticipation. I licked my lips, trying to moisten them somewhat.

'You may kiss them.'

'Thank you Miss,' I responded as I leaned forwards and planted a tender, loving kiss in the middle of each sole, tasting the sharp, chemical taste of the lotion, but loving the way that the scent of coconut filled my senses completely. I lost myself in worshipping her feet with gently kisses, covering every inch of her soles and toes with lingering caresses from my lips. She then lifted each foot in turn to allow me to focus my attention on the tops of her toes and feet. She wriggled gently on the bed as I kissed her feet for the next few minutes and I could feel her fidgeting about. The room had again fallen slightly, but now it began to be punctuated with the occasional soft grunt of a more sexual nature.

'I'm touching myself Chris,' I heard her whisper from above me. 'I need to, I can't believe how turned on I am.' She gasped again, louder now that she had admitted to what she was doing. I had no idea to what extent she had begun to play with herself; whether she had slid her hand into her bikini bottoms or she was just caressing herself from the outside, but it didn't matter. The thought of what she was doing was enough to drive me wild with an almost insatiable lust. I felt a thick, gloopy drop of precum seep from the head of my cock and drop to the carpeted floor. 'Suck my toes,' came a gasped instruction from above.

'Yes Miss,' I replied as I took the big toe from her right foot into my warm mouth and sucked on it - a long, hard, deep action which drew a louder gasp from above. I felt her whole body quiver on the bed. I continued the action with each and every one of her toes, taking the time to savour each and every one of her creamy little toes. 

By the time I had repeated this action several times, her gasps had become audible moans which were now coming far more frequently.

'Massage my ass,' Abi moaned from above. I stood, my throbbing cock pulsing painfully now, and moved back around the side to get access to her ass. It bobbed up and down on the bed now in rhythm with her masturbation. I was able to see now the outline of her hand between her legs. She had indeed worked her way into her bikini bottoms and was busily rubbing at her clit on the bed. She turned her head and groaned hungrily as she saw my aching, throbbing member. 'Pull my bikini bottoms in tight - I need to feel your hands on me.'

'Yes Miss,' I replied. With trembling hands I pushed the material off of both cheeks and into the crack between her legs, exposing both of her round, smooth bum cheeks. I quickly squeezed a bit more lotion onto my hands and wasted no time in working it into each of her cheeks with a deep, deliberate massage.

'Ohhhh, fuck,' she gasped, her breath coming quickly now in a much more ragged manner. 'squeeze them.' I did as I was bid, squeezing each of her cheeks and feeling her tense her muscles in response, squeezing her legs tightly as she rubbed her clitoris. 'Yes, harder.' She gasped. 'That's it...yes...harder...' her moans became more frenzied now as her climax crept nearer and nearer. 'Kiss it...mmmmmnnnnn...oh fuck, like that...yes, ohhh fuck, oh fuck...ohhhh....ffffuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk.'

She reached round with her free hand and gripped my hair roughly, pulling my face hard between the cheeks of her ass, thrusting herself back onto it and grinding powerfully onto it as she rode her orgasm, gasping and moaning on the bed, her body writhing with sheer lust.

Finally spent, Abi released the grip on my hair and allowed me to pull free and suck up lungs full of oxygen gratefully. I fell to my knees on the floor beside her as Abi relaxed on the bed in the pleasant post glow of her orgasm.  My own cock throbbed dejectedly between my legs.

'That was something different.' Abi said finally. 'I don't even know where that came from, but I liked it.' She rolled over on the bed and tossed her bikini top casually aside, revealing her plump, natural breasts in the process. They rolled naturally to the side, parting in the middle, her thick, dark nipples stood proudly erect. She smiled playfully as she caught my hungry eyes staring. 'You like them, House Bitch?' she asked, her manner confident and in control, no longer referring to me by name.

'Yes Miss,' I replied, swallowing hard as she squeezed each one playfully, tweaking each of her hardened nipples in turn. 

'I bet you do. Would you beg to be able to touch them?'

'Yes Miss.'

'Well, what are you waiting for, House Bitch?'

'Please Miss,' I begged, pleading with my eyes. 'Please may I touch your breasts?' I knelt obediently beside her.

'Call them what they are.'

'Please may I touch your tits?' I gasped, feeling as more precum oozed from the tip of my cock and fell thickly to the floor. 'Please may I worship them with my mouth?'

She raised her eyes mischievously at me as she squeezed them together for me, her nipples poking proudly to the ceiling.

'Please,' I pleaded desperately.

And then, she stopped. Simply stopped and stood from the bed. She ignored me completely as she reached for her bikini top and covered herself up once again. She turned her back to me and held the strings together. A look over her shoulder told me that she wanted me to tie her back up. I stood dutifully to my feet and stood behind her. As I tied the strings together she eased back until the crack of her behind just came into contact with the tip of my cock. I gasped aloud at the sensation as she oh so gently rubbed herself up and down against the throbbing, leaking tip of my cock.

As soon as I had tied the lace though, she moved away, leaving me quivering and aching in the middle of the room, there was no way of hiding myself from her, my soul was literally laid bare for her to see.

'Maybe another time, House Bitch,' she said as she moved towards the door. 'I think the girls will be ready for the next cocktail. Then you can come and collect Kelsey for her massage.'

'Yes Miss,' I replied dumbly as she opened the door and left me standing there. As she left, another thick, syrupy drop of precum fell thickly to the floor.

Chapter 5 - Kelsey

After providing the ladies with a new cocktail each (and cleaning the kitchen up after myself), I stood once again by the side of the pool and was once again ignored while the rest of the women in the hot tub grilled Abi about her time in the bedroom.

'A lady never kisses and tells,' Abi replied in a mock coy fashion. 'Besides, I don't want any of you girls to be getting any ideas. What happened in the bedroom is between me and the House Bitch. Isn't that right Bitch?' Abi asked, looking playfully over at me. My cock twitched and once again began to stiffen at the thought of what had just happened in the bedroom.

1...345678