Weekend at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes Miss,' I replied.

'Anyway, whose turn is it next?'

'We've decided that Kelsey should go next,' Kate replied, 'she's not stopped talking about it the whole time you were in there. She clearly has some... frustrations that she would like to take care of.'

'Kate!' Kelsey exclaimed playfully as she stood from the hot tub, the water glistening on her tall, lean body in the afternoon sunlight. She was a similar build to my own wife, with slightly smaller-looking breasts, which sat perkily on her chest. Her ass was more rounded, but, other than those slight differences, she was the closest in physical appearance to my wife of the three other ladies present. By the time she had climbed out of the hot tub, I had once again grown to full length. Kelsey stared at my cock as she towelled herself down. 

'Come along then, House Bitch,' she spoke as she led the way back into the cabin.

Once the door was closed, Kelsey took a few steps into the middle of the room. 'You may undress me.'

'Thank you Miss,' I responded, stepping up behind her. I unclasped her blue bikini top, which fell to the floor at her feet. She made no attempt to cover her modesty, but the sight was currently hidden from my position behind her. Following this, I knelt at her bottom and gently eased her elasticated bottoms down her legs to her feet. She stepped out of the bottoms and kicked her bikini away before turning around. I found myself mere inches away from her thick, dark pubic mound, my cock pulsed painfully between my own legs as I felt the heat radiating from hers.

'You may massage me.' As she spoke, she moved away from me and lay herself face down on the bed.

'Thank you Miss,' I replied, standing shakily to my feet and moving across to the bedside table. I chose a caramel scented massage oil and poured a handsome amount onto the palm of my hands. After warming the oil, I moved to begin the massage.

'What are you doing House Bitch?' She asked, turning her head to face me and arching her eyebrows at me.

'Massaging you Miss,' I replied.

'Not like that you're not. I want skin to skin. Rub the oil all over your chest and then climb on top.

'Yes Miss,' I replied, my mouth drying instantly at her instruction. Hands shaking, I began to rub the oil across my chest, oiling myself up for Kelsey. She watched intently as I applied more oil to my upper body, making sure to get full coverage. Kelsey didn't take her eyes off of me once, staring hungrily as I rubbed the oil across my relatively flat stomach.

'Kate keeps you in good shape,' she commented. 'Scott looks pathetic naked. Too much beer and not enough exercise. How often does Kate require you to exercise?'

'Daily Miss,' I replied, applying one final coat of the massage oil to my upper body. I put the bottle back down on the table and began to climb onto the bed. Kelsey made no motion to stop me, so I continued, feeling my throbbing cock come into contact with the smooth, warm skin at the top of her right thigh. She gasped at the contact.

'Mmmnnn, and that cock too,' he purred. 'Scott's is tiny. Yours is so thick, I've not been able to take my eyes off of it all day... Yeah, mmm, that's good, press your chest down onto my back... Ohhhh,' she grunted, 'slide yourself up and down on my back. Just...like...that.'

The room fell silent as I continued to slide myself up and down Kelsey's back. The oil made our bodies slick and I used my hands to massage up and down her arms as I slid up and down, up and down in a slow, steady rhythm. The feeling between my legs was heavenly; the combination of oil and my own precum made my cock slick and it slid up and down the back of her thighs, throbbing and pulsing with delight at the attention it was receiving.

'Scott would have cum by now,' Kelsey murmured below me, tensing and relaxing her thigh muscles to provide me cock with a steady pulsing rhythm from her body beneath me. 'How do you manage to stay so hard for so long?'

'Practice Miss,' I responded, making sure not to forget to provide Kelsey with a deep pressure massage with my upper body and my hands. 'Kate likes to keep me hard for as long as possible,'

'I love the feel of your cock on my legs,' she whispered. 'Slide further up.'

'Yes Miss,' I replied, sliding myself up her body and feeling my cock slide snugly between her ass crack, causing her to gasp with delight and tense her muscles to grip me between her cheeks. I couldn't stop myself from moaning desperately as she began to rock herself slowly back and forth on my cock as I continued my massage. It was becoming increasingly difficult to focus on my job however as the feelings of pure bliss between my legs were causing my head to spin. Despite the fact that I did indeed pride myself on how long I was able to last before orgasm, I knew I could not last forever. Stars were beginning to appear in my peripheral vision and my cock began to pulse in a manner which told me that I was not going to be able to take much more of this.

'Stand up,' Kelsey finally spoke, breaking my blissful state and bringing me back somewhat into the room.

'Yes Miss,' I replied, although I had to fight with every impulse in my body to wrench myself away from the position I was in on the bed. With a great effort however, I managed to do so and stood to my feet a few steps away from the bed. Wasting no time, Kelsey rolled off of the bed, giving me a clear view of her perky tits as she did so. Her tan lines were clear and the contrast between her slightly browned skin and the creaminess of her tits was delicious. Her brown nipples were rock hard and sat like bullets in the middle of her areola. She dropped to her knees in front of me.

'Would you like me to kiss it?'

'Ohh, fuck.' I gasped, losing my self control. 'Yes Miss.'

'A sub doesn't beg for things though, does he?' she asked, looking up at me with big doe eyes. 'A real man tells a woman what to do.'

'...' I tried to speak but found myself too stunned to speak.

'Do it,' she urged, 'you know how desperate I am to suck it. To take it deep in my warm, wet mouth and to worship it like the magnificent, thick cock that it is.'

'...' 

'Tell me. I want to be a slut for your cock Chris.' She whispered.

'...do it.' I finally managed to croak.

'Do what...sir?'

'Ohhh...suck it.' I gasped, almost cumming with the sudden change in dynamics. 'Suck on my cock.' I said, a little louder now, feeling a surge in confidence as I looked down on her.

'Close your eyes then and let me worship it.'

I closed my eyes. Every muscle in my body tensed in anticipation. I felt her hot breath on the tip of my cock. Any moment now it was going to be enveloped by a warm, wet, willing mouth. And then... nothing.

'Open your eyes, House Bitch.' As I opened my eyes, I found myself face to face with Kelsey, no longer on her knees begging to taste my cock. 'Typical. Just like any other man after all - weak and led by your own selfish desires.'

'I...I...I'm sorry Miss,' I replied meekly, instantly falling hard back into my submissive state. What had I been thinking? If Kate found out about my complete lack of self-control there would be serious consequences. Kelsey clearly knew this.

'Clearly you need a reminder as to who is in charge here. Get on your fucking knees.'

'Yes Miss,' I replied, dropping instantly to my knees in a complete reversal of the previous situation. I found myself once again facing her thick, dark bush. I felt the pull of her pussy and longed to bury myself between her legs in a bid to atone for my sins.

'Who is in charge here, House Bitch?' 

'You are Miss.' I replied, looking up at her in my most submissive manner.

'That's fucking right I am,' she said, grabbing the sides of my head with her hands and pulling my face in deep between her legs. I immediately felt the warmth of her pussy lips as they parted on the bridge of my nose, her arousal filling my senses. Without any further instruction necessary, I opened my mouth and lapped at her with my willing tongue, tasting her sweet, sweet nectar. 'Mmmmnnn,' she groaned, 'get that fucking tongue deep in there.' 

'Yes Miss,' I gasped as she released the grip on my head momentarily. Grabbing me roughly by the chin, she tilted my face up to look at her - I felt her slick juices coating my beard. 

'I've spent enough time on my knees in front of a useless man,' she glared down at me. 'It's my turn to be in charge. Is that clear?'

'Yes Miss,' I gasped as she squeezed my face together, forcing my lips to pout up at her.

'Show me what a good little slut you are.' As she spoke, she once again pulled me between her legs, parting her thighs and pressing them tight against the sides of my head. Eagerly, I began to lap my tongue between her pussy lips, pressing myself as far as I could into her warm, wet entrance. She wasted no time as she began to roughly grind her clit against my nose, legs quivering with delight as she fucked my face.

'That's it,' she gasped. I could barely hear her with her legs pressed tightly against my ears, but she continued to speak regardless. 'I'm in fucking charge here, House Bitch. Ohhh... get that tongue deeper...yes, like that...mmmnn...is that cock throbbing and aching for release?'

'Mmmmnnnnffhhh...' I managed to grunt between her legs, taking a desperate gasp of air as she released the pressure for a split second.

'Did I say you could breathe?' She grunted above me, gripping me painfully by the hair and pulling me away from her pussy. A moment later she had forced me to a laying position right there on the floor and quickly straddled my face. 'Now don't even think about breathing until I'm done.'

'Yes Miss,' I just about managed to gasp before she squatted her weight down onto my face, once again giving my tongue access to the sweet nectar between her legs. I lapped hungrily and passionately at her sweet, sweet nectar as she kept her grip on my hair and began to fuck my face as if she was riding a cock.

Somewhere in the distance I felt my cock throbbing, bobbing, aching and leaking in the cool, still air of the room - ignored and denied as it should be. I was in heaven though, the lack of oxygen bringing on a sense of delirium; tunnel vision setting in to the point where the only things that existed in the universe were my tongue and this beautiful, powerful goddess's pussy. Her steady, rhythmic fucking became more harried, more frenzied as she ground her clit down hard onto my face, bringing her orgasm to a crashing, violent crescendo.

'Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh...fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!' she wailed as it hit, her pussy gushing and squirting into my mouth, down my cheeks and dripping down my nose. I swallowed, slurped and desperately lapped, wanting nothing more than to drown in her orgasm. Only when she had ridden her climax to its final quivering trembles did she finally released the pressure on my face and allow me to lean my head backwards and gratefully suck in lungs full of oxygen, bringing myself back from the brink of fainting.

Finally, the room began to come back into focus. As I focused my eyes and looked up, I saw that Kelsey had already slipped back into her bikini bottoms and was in the process of re-clasping her top. 'I needed that,' she winked down at me when she realised that I was back in the room. 'I'm going to stop short of thanking you for it House Bitch, but I will say that you are very good at what you do. You have helped me to realise a lot of things about my own relationship and what I should come to expect from a man.'

'Thank you Miss,' I replied.

'Now, get your slutty little arse up off the floor. Sort this room out, clean yourself up and then you can bring us our next round of drinks.' As she walked to the door, she allowed herself one last, long, lingering look at my throbbing cock as it bounced when I stood to my feet. 'I really, really do want to suck that thing.' She said with a parting note as she exited the room.

Chapter 6 - Jade

Once again, I cleaned up the room and prepared the next round of drinks for the girls - by this point, they were getting louder and more giddy (drinking cocktails all afternoon will do that to you). My appearance at poolside was met with a round of wolf whistles and derogatory and humiliating comments about what they would like to do to me. Despite flushing at their mockery, my attention-starved cock quickly grew to full length, which only brought on more jeering from the women.

Jade climbed from the hot tub and motioned to her towel. I dutifully patted her down on the balcony and she led the way to the bedroom without a backwards glance.

'I've just been discussing chastity with your wife,' Jade spoke as I closed the bedroom door behind us. 'Walking around with your cock throbbing obscenely like that is completely unbecoming.'

'Sorry Miss,' I replied as my cock bobbed up and down like a naughty puppy.

'Your wife seems to like it, but I have been showing her some of the devices that I have recommended to Daniel. He's proving to be a very willing submissive - if only I had known earlier.'

I was aware of the devices she was talking about of course, they were sort of like a little cage to keep your cock in and they would prevent erections from happening. They would also ensure that whoever held the key to such a device would unequivocally hold all of the power in the relationship.

'I have told him that I expect him to be wearing one upon my return. That way I will be the one who decides when and where he is allowed to be aroused. Not like,' she shot my cock an almost contemptuous look and motioned to it with a curt nod of her head. 

'I'm sorry Miss,' I responded, willing my erection to subside. The more I tried to relax myself however, the harder it seemed to throb.

'Go and run some ice cold water on yourself, House Bitch,' she spoke. 'You're not giving me a massage and rubbing yourself all over me like some horny little dog.'

'Of course Miss,' I replied before scurrying off to the bathroom. I ran the cold tap and proceeded to pour cups full of increasingly cold water onto the length of my cock in an attempt to shock it into retreat. I looked myself in the mirror above the sink as I did so and focused on getting my breathing under control. If this was what Miss Jade wanted of me, then this was what I must do. Finally I felt myself shrinking back to a flaccid stated. I was very careful to pat myself down gently and in a way which would not encourage any blood to flow back into it. Eventually I was ready to return to Jade in the bedroom. I had no idea how I was going to keep myself from becoming aroused again though once she allowed me to begin massaging her.

Clearly she had thought of this though as she threw something at me when she saw me come back into the room. 'Put this on Bitch, it's not going to be as effective as a chastity cage, but you will look just as pathetic wearing it. Plus, it should keep your erection in check, because I know for a fact that you don't have any control over it.'

'Thank you Miss,' I replied, flushing with humiliation as I slid the pink, cotton thong up my legs. The underwear fit snugly and I instantly felt my cock attempting to swell and push against the new restraints to no avail. I addition to this, when my cock strained against the fabric of its confines, it pulled the material around the back tighter into the crack of my ass. It felt uncomfortable and very restrictive - why did I find this so pleasurable?

'I can tell you like that.' Jade smirked at me, 'you really are a pathetic little House Bitch aren't you?'

'Yes Miss,' I swallowed dryly. 'Thank you Miss.'

'Well, there's no need for this anymore,' Miss Jade said as she slid herself out of her black bikini top. I watched hungrily as her large, pendulous breasts swung freely on her chest. They sagged a little due to their size, but her large nipples poked forwards proudly into the room. As she slid her bikini bottoms down her legs she revealed a thick, dark blonde thatch of hair between her legs. She was groomed, but allowed quite a thick growth of hair just above her pussy. I licked my dry lips as she stood to full height before me. I didn't even need an instruction to kneel before her, her whole demeanour just demanded it.

'You have a beautiful body Miss,' I spoke, looking up at her from my kneeling position at her feet.

'Mmmnnn,' Jade purred, lifting her right foot to allow me to kiss it with reverence. 'You can pay me more compliments as you massage me. Show me what a good little slut you are.'

'Yes Miss,' I replied, gratefully and tenderly planting kisses across the top of her perfect foot. My cock throbbed painfully against the tight confines of the underwear.

Jade laid herself on the towel and allowed me to begin the massage. She luxuriated in the feel of my hands pressing firmly up and down the length of her body and purred at the compliments I paid her as I worshipped her. She told me kneel above her on the bed and took great pleasure on pressing her bare ass into the aching bulge between my legs, knowing that I was unable to achieve a full erection. I was unable to prevent the grunts and moans from escaping as she toyed with me.

'Do you like that House Bitch?'

'It's like torture Miss.' I grunted as she rubbed herself up and down against me.

'That's not what I asked Bitch.'

'I love it Miss,' I admitted, feeling dizzy at the way she toyed with my cock, which strained furiously at the fabric, but to no avail.

'I bought myself something while we were in town today,' Jade said after she had allowed me to massage her for a while longer. 'It is in my bag on the floor down there. Go and retrieve it.'

'Yes Miss,' I responded, standing to my feet and readjusting my aching and throbbing cock. Inside of the bag was a box. I didn't even need to read the package to understand what it contained - the image of the rainbow-coloured suction dildo on the front was enough to tell me. I opened the box with trembling hands and took out the seven inch silicone dildo, removing it from its plastic cover.

'I couldn't help myself,' Jade said as she stood from the bed and walked over to me. 'Kneel.' She commanded. I knelt before her and she stood over me, legs parted slightly. I could see how wet she was, her pussy lips had parted slightly and were clearly slick with her arousal - heat emanated from between her legs. She leaned down and grabbed my wrist, pulling the toy close to her entrance. I licked my lips dryly as she pressed the head of the dildo up against her pussy and began to rub herself slightly up and down against the silicone toy, moaning softly as she did so. 'Keep it there, House Bitch.'

'Yes Miss,' I replied, staring at her plump pussy lips as she slid her slick folds up and down against the toy, opening her lips more as she did so, revealing her inner pink. My cock screamed in desperation as it threatened to burst out of the material which denied it an erection.

We both gasped audibly as she slowly slid the length of the toy inside of her pussy. She was so slick and wet with arousal that the toy slid in with no resistance whatsoever. I made sure to keep my grip steady and firm on the base of the toy as she began to slide herself slowly up and down the length, taking the full toy deep inside of her pussy. Her lips came into contact with my hand as she bottomed out and I could feel how wet she was just from the slightest contact. She proceeded to tease herself with the toy for the next couple of minutes, slowly fucking herself at a steady rhythm, her breathing deep and controlled.

'Mouth,' she instructed, looking down at me. I could see her face looking down over the swell of her tits, her nipples sat proud and erect on her chest. Did she want me to eat her pussy? I leaned closer as if to follow her instruction. 'No, Bitch,' she scorned me. 'Put the suction end of the dildo in your mouth.'

1...345678