Weekend at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck me it was hard though. The feeling of Kelsey's tongue running up and down the length of my shaft, before running circles around my throbbing and aching head, had my fists clenching desperately, fighting the overwhelming urge to let go of my seed, to send it spurting thickly to the back of her eager and willing throat. I sucked hard on Abi's fat, dark nipple as a way to try and take my mind off of what was happening between my legs, grunting and whining desperately when she changed breasts and then latching on once again desperately as she fed me her other nipple. Through my fog of arousal I caught glimpses of both women masturbating as they used me to fulfil their own desires, heard them approaching climax and felt them shudder through their own orgasms, Kelsey took my entire length to the back of her throat as she rode her orgasm, almost choking on my throbbing length.

Finally spent, the girls rolled off of me and sat themselves down on the sofa, spent and satiated.

'Good little bitch,' Abi managed to murmur as she pressed her toes against my lips, allowing me to kiss each one gratefully.

'You have a lovely cock, House Bitch,' Kelsey cooed, stroking my length idly with the tips of her toes.

'Thank you Miss Kelsey,' I replied, flushing at the compliment. I lay there on the floor for the next few minutes, kissing Abi's perfect toes and loving the sensations of Kelsey's feet toying with my cock. In their deeply relaxed state (as well as the amount of alcohol that the girls had consumed through the day), it didn't take long before their breathing deepened and they drifted off to sleep above me on the sofa. I lay still for a few minutes longer, not wanting to disturb them as they settled in to sleep, before standing carefully to my feet. It was time to head to the master bedroom to find out what Jade and Kate were up to and why they had not returned to the main room with the other girls.

Chapter 9

The door was opened a few moments after I knocked. It was Miss Jade. She was completely nude. She scolded me with her eyes for drinking in her naked beauty - I obediently dropped my eyes to her feet.

'What took you so long Bitch?'

'Sorry Miss Jade,' I replied humbly, 'Miss Abi and Miss Kelsey had need of me.'

'Well, you'd better get in here now,' she said as she pulled me into the room and closed the door behind us. I was greeted by the sight of my naked wife, laid back in a relaxed manner on the bed; her knees were bent and legs parted slightly, allowing me a full view of her pussy; her pink lips were open and even from the edge of the bed I could see how wet she was.

'Yes, House Bitch,' my wife spoke from the bed as she caught me staring, 'Jade has already made me cum.' My cock ached and throbbed at her words. 'We washed each other in the bath and I got so turned on by rubbing soap into her beautiful body.' I felt my wife's bare foot come into contact with my cock, she began to slowly tease me with her toes, running them up and down the length of my throbbing member. 'When we came back into the bedroom, we just got carried away,' I watched, mesmerised as my wife slid a hand between her legs and began to tease her swollen clitoris as she recalled the encounter. 'I laid on the bed while Jade rubbed lotion all over my body - my tits, my stomach, my bare arse - all the way down to my feet. Then, when she slid her hand between my legs and felt how wet I was, I couldn't wait any longer. I parted my legs for her and felt her slide her fingers deep inside of me. I arched my back for her as she fingered me to orgasm and I looked deep into her eyes as I came for her.'

'Ohhhh...' was about all I could manage in response. My cock dripped precum onto the carpet and I fell to my knees at her feet and began to kiss her perfect feet.

'Do you like thinking about Jade fingering me?' 

'Yes, My Goddess,' I whispered, taking each of her toes in turn in my mouth and lovingly sucking them.

'Well, you'll love this then, House Bitch,' Jade spoke as she knelt next to my wife on the bed, dildo in hand. 'But keep your little Bitch eyes only on her feet,'

'Yes Miss Jade,' I gasped, trying to avert my eyes from between my wife's legs as Jade gently teased the purple head of the dildo against my wife's pussy.

'Focus on my feet, Bitch,' Kate gasped softly from the head of the bed, scolding me with a slap on the face with the sole of her foot.

'Yes Goddess,' I gasped, staring intently at her toes and kissing her sole, listening only to my wife's soft gasps, imagining what the dildo looked like as Jade slid it inside of her pussy. First the purple head disappearing, to be followed by the different bands of colour - red, yellow, blue - all the way to the suction cup at the base.

'Mmnnn, someone's hungry,' Jade murmured up above.

'It feels so good,' my wife responded. I felt her reposition her body on the bed, spreading her legs so that her friend had better access to her pussy.

I tried to focus so hard on her soles, her toes, the ball of her foot, the arch of her foot. But, in my peripheral vision I could see a blurred version of Jade's hand, sliding the rainbow-coloured dildo in and out of my wife's perfect, pink pussy. I could her the slick sounds of her arousal as it slid in and out at a constant, gentle pace, could her the soft moans of my wife as Jade fucked her on the bed. I listened to Jade cooing about how beautiful she looked, naked and getting fucked while her little Bitch husband knelt on the floor and worshipped her feet.

'Faster,' gasped Kate from the head of the bed. 'Please fuck me faster and harder.'

Hearing her say these words to Jade caused my dick to throb painfully. More and more precum oozed from the tip and fell thickly to the floor. I had to suck hard on her toes, fighting off the almost overwhelming urge to cum pathetically all over the floor while listening to my wife getting fucked by another woman.

'Are you listening down there, House Bitch?'

'Yes Miss Jade,' I replied, looking up out of instinct at the beautiful blonde goddess as she knelt over my wife, her tits bouncing joyously up and down on her chest as she fucked my wife, her free hand between her own legs, masturbating over the sheer filthiness of it all.

'Get your fucking Bitch eyes down, now!' she commanded and I instantly looked back to my wife's feet. 'Listen to your Goddess as she cums for me.' I felt Kate's toes curling in anticipation of her orgasm, felt her back arch on the bed, giving Jade an angle that allowed the dildo to rub against her g-spot, heard her breathing come in shallow gasps as Jade fucked her hard and fast now, the sounds of the slick rubber phallus letting me know, in no uncertain terms, just how wet and ready her pussy was.

'Oh fuck, oh fuck,' gasped Kate as she pulled her foot away from me and planted them both now on the mattress. I continued to stare at her toes like a good little Bitch, rather than at the blurring of Jade's hand between her legs as she fucked my wife to climax. 'I'm cumming, don't stop, don't stop.' I sensed movement of Kate's hand above me and was certain that she was rubbing her clit in a frenzy as she rode the first waves of her powerful orgasm. 'Yes, Yes, YES!' came the screams now from above me as Kate writhed and bucked on the bed. Still Jade continued to fuck her with the dildo. My wife squirted and squirted again as Jade began to pull the rubber cock all the way out of her pussy before slamming it back all the way in again, prolonging and extending the sheer ecstasy between her legs. I could hear the sloppy sounds of the women as they began to kiss each other, exploring each others' mouth with their tongues as my wife continued to ride her climax.

The dildo was finally pulled from My Goddess with a thick, wet plop. I was slapped roughly in the face with it, my wife's juices smearing across my cheek. Before I could even react to that, Jade was pulling me roughly by the hair up and onto the bed, where she began to rub my face into the wet patches of my wife's ejaculate. 'Clean up the mess, House Bitch,' Jade cackled above me. 'Stick out your tongue and clean up the mess,'

'Yes Miss Jade,' I managed to mumble as I began lapping at my wife's cum, aching and throbbing at the humiliation of it all. Next, I was instructed to clean between her legs with my tongue. I gratefully plunged my tongue deep inside of My Goddess's wet, well-fucked pussy, tasting her delicious juices. I lapped hungrily at her pussy, cleaning her diligently and like a good boy. I began to focus my attention on her clit and, after a few minutes of lovingly tasting and teasing her, I was rewarded by a relaxed, sleepy orgasm all over my face, before I felt Kate push me away from her.

'Good House Bitch,' she murmured sleepily as I knelt obediently again at her feet.

'What are you doing down there?' Miss Jade addressed me.

'Where should I be, Miss Jade?' I asked, being careful to avert my gaze from her beauty.

'Get on this fucking bed, on your back, now.' I did as I was told. 'It's my turn to cum,' she spoke as I sensed her squatting over my cock. 'You can be my dildo.'

I looked over to Kate, alarmed - did I even have permission for this? She sleepily raised an eyebrow at me. 'I've given them free reign over you,' she murmured sleepily. 

'Do I have permission to cum?' I whispered back, biting my lip hard as I felt Jade guide my cock into her warm, wet pussy. Kate simply shook her head. 'P...please?' I pleaded, knowing that there was no way that I could lay here, get fucked by Miss Jade, and hold off my orgasm.

'If you cum without permission, House Bitch, there will be consequences.' 

'Yes Goddess,' I managed to grunt in response, as I spoke, I felt Miss Jade slide herself down the full length of my cock. There was no point in arguing with her - I had no right to do so anyway.

'Mmmmnnnn. Such a nice, thick cock for a little House Bitch,' she teased as she began to slide herself up and down my length, teasing herself with my cock. It felt like I was in heaven and hell at the same time. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, grabbing at handfuls of the duvet as I fought to keep my climax at bay.

'What's the matter House Bitch?' Kate teased me, 'struggling with something.'

'Nnnnnnnggggghhhhh... no, My Goddess,' I grunted through gritted teeth as I felt Jade pick up the pace slightly above me. She hooked her hands under my knees and began to fuck me on the bed.

'Mmmm,' Miss Jade grunted, 'good dildo.' I felt her lift my legs slightly, giving herself a better angle of my cock inside of her and I knew that she would not be far from her own climax, judging by how wet she was and how much she had already been masturbating.

Kate grabbed my face by the cheeks and forced me to look at her. 'You have no permission to cum, remember.'

'Unggh, yes Goddess,' I gasped as Jade began to fuck me harder, each thrust causing my head to thump against the headboard. I tried to maintain eye contact with my wife as Jade fucked me, but I had to keep screwing them shut so that I would not cum.

Jade was now a series of grunts and yelps above me now as she fucked me with reckless abandon, thrusting herself harder and harder onto my cock. She hoisted my legs up in the air as her orgasm hit and ground herself down onto me as she rode a frenzied climax. I felt her cum gush from her pussy in waves as she continued to fuck me, riding her powerful climax all the way to the end. I saw stars, I felt my balls ache for release, felt my cock throbbing in anticipation of an orgasm but fought against all of these sensations, knowing that I did not have permission to climax. I tried to focus my mind on something, anything, but felt that the only thing that mattered in the world was an orgasm. My body was so, so desperate to cum.

And then, just as I could hold on no longer, just as I felt my cock pulsing and throbbing as it prepared to unleash its load, Jade slid herself off of my cock. I gasped for breath and stared at my wife, who smiled playfully back at me.

'Wow, I can't believe that you managed to hold off.' She whispered, clearly impressed.

'Oh fucking no, you are not going to win this one House Bitch.' I heard Jade speak as she shuffled herself around. I gasped in shock as I felt her iron grip on my cock. Immediately she began to pump at it. 'Think that you can last now?'

'Fuck, no, no... please Miss Jade,' I grunted, but it was futile. She manoeuvred herself quickly around and pushed her bare arse and pussy into my face, filling my senses with her delicious scent. She needed no tongue, using my nose instead to mash and grind against her pussy and arsehole as she began to pump furiously at my cock.

'Mmmmnnfnfnnff,' I grunted between her legs, feeling my balls tighten. Jade sensed that she had got me on the edge, so pushed herself back harder against my face. Just when I felt like I was getting myself back under some form of control, I felt her press a finger tight against my puckered arse hole. I tried to squeeze my legs shut, tried to clench my cheeks tight to prevent her entry, but she just firmly pushed them back open and forced a finger deep inside of me. I had never been violated like this before and I instantly lost control of myself.

Without the permission of My Goddess, I felt my cock erupt like a volcano, spilling blasts of hot, sticky semen all over my chest. Jade, watching this display before her, allowed another powerful climax to rock her body and she sat back and pressed her pussy hard onto my face as she rode another orgasm while I writhed and thrashed beneath her. Everything was spinning, a complete sensation overload and I came and came seemingly without end while this beautiful blonde goddess continued to pump my cock and fuck me with her finger.

Finally spent, Jade rolled off of me and stood to her feet beside me. 'I win, House Bitch,' she said triumphantly before ordering me to go and clean myself.

By the time I had returned from the bathroom, both women were sleeping soundly. Without hesitation, I curled up at their feet and fell almost instantly into a deep and peaceful sleep myself (punctuated, of course by the occasional demand for foot kisses through the night).

Chapter 10 - Epilogue

The wedding of Abi and Mark was held a few weeks later - I knew exactly how long, of course.

'Kate, wow. You look so beautiful!' Jade beamed as we entered the wedding venue. None of the other guests had arrived yet, but Kate had arranged with Jade to turn up early and get checked into the hotel rooms before the others began to arrive.

Both Jade and Kate looked absolutely resplendent in their dresses - Kate wore a low-cut number with a long slit in the skirt to show off her slender legs and Jade wore a backless baby blue dress and matching open-toed heels.

'Slut,' she turned to face me, 'you too have scrubbed up well, I suppose.' 

'Thank you Miss Jade,' I gushed gratefully, flushing with pride at the unexpected compliment. 'You look stunning Miss.'

'Good Slut,' she winked. 'Now. Show me.'

I glanced around furtively, making sure that nobody else had entered the lobby we were standing in. 'Don't fucking hesitate,' my wife scolded, 'you have been given an instruction.'

'Sorry Goddess,' I replied as I hastily unzipped my fly and pulled my caged cock from the restraints. The day after we had returned from the cabin, Kate had presented me with the cock cage as my punishment for cumming without her express permission. That had been 34 days ago. In that time, Kate had cum at least once per night. In that time, Jade had stopped over at least three nights and fucked my wife while I worshipped their feet. In that time, I had been teased, tortured, tormented. In that time, I had not achieved orgasm even once.

'Is it aching?' Jade asked as she reached out and trailed her fingertips across the steel bars which kept my cock its flaccid prisoner.

'Constantly Miss Jade.'

'Good.' She replied, turning at last to her own husband. 'Present yours my little Bitch.'

'Yes My Queen,' her husband, Daniel, replied instantly, pulling his own caged cock out to show to my wife.

'At least your husband's will actually grow some when you finally grant him some release. We're thinking of getting an even smaller cage for this little cock here, isn't that right, Bitch?' Jade asked, slapping playfully at the pink plastic cage which housed her husband's cock.

'Yes My Queen,' Daniel replied, flushing deeply in embarrassment.

'Anyway, put those ridiculous things away for now.' My wife spoke. 'This is for you,' she said this to Jade, handing her the key to my chastity cage. 'As promised, he's yours again through the day. Do what you want with him.' She turned to me now. 'But you do not have permission to cum, my little Slut. Is that clear?'

'Yes Goddess,' I replied, gulping deeply. Jade raised her eyebrows at me playfully as if to ask if I was ready to play. I obediently dropped my gaze to her feet.

'Don't just stare at them, Slut. Get down and kiss them.'

'Yes Miss Jade,' I replied, dropping to my knees in the middle of the lobby and subserviently kissing her feet.

The wedding was the usual fare - the service, followed by drinks, followed by the meal and, eventually, the speeches. This time the speeches were a little less traditional. Only the women spoke at the front. The men sat quietly and obediently, listening to the women as they made their speeches. Clearly, Abi too had been working changes into her own relationship.

Kelsey was Abi's maid of honour (her husband, Scott, had clearly been none too receptive to the suggested changes - no surprise there - so Kelsey was here at the wedding on her own, looking confident, elegant and beautiful and, above all, single), when she reached the end of her speech, she presented Abi with a gift. Abi took a look inside of the gift bag and began to chuckle. She pulled out a personalised dog collar, which read 'Property of Abi', and handed it to her new husband. He looked a little uncomfortable and embarrassed, but took the gift and put it around his neck, drawing titters and chuckles (mainly from the women) in attendance. Most of the men simply shifted uncomfortably in their seats, hoping that their wives would not get any ideas from such display.

'There is another gift in here too,' Abi chuckled again, feeling at the mystery item in the bag. 'But I don't think it's really appropriate to make you put this on in front of people. Don't worry though, we'll sneak off to the room and get it on after the speeches.' At this, she allowed Mark a little peek inside of the bag. The colour dropped instantly from his face and he looked up at his wife questioningly - she simply winked back at him. 'You'll get used to it. Kate and Jade's husbands have.'

With that, my wife and Jade loudly chuckled, understanding full well what was in the bag. I felt my wife's hand stroking my caged cock under the table and felt my head spinning with the frustration and denial of it all.

After the speeches came the toasts. After the toast, Jade turned to my wife and openly kissed her, with passion, in front of the rest of the table.

'Now the fun can really begin,' she said, winking mischievously at me and her husband across the table whilst stroking the key to my cock cage playfully with her perfectly manicured fingers.

1...345678