All Comments on 'Weekend at the Lake'

by noreaster20

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What’s wrong with the word penis?

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyable lake story. Nice conversation and action.

TonyMA70TonyMA70almost 3 years ago

Great story. Keep up the good works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She could just have moved to be sitting on his face and letting him clean her up with his mouth and getting aroused herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is there a part two coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice premise.

But the actual sex scenes were rushed. Too rushed. For example: The last sex scene. She kissed him. They swaped spit momentarily. She put her hand on his cock. It was hard. She stroked it momentarily. Into her pussy it went.

Basically, all that was was a list of activities/actions. What was the rush? Why no extended playing with his cock? Why nothing to/with his balls? Why no conversation such as her asking him if that's the way he liked it? Did he want it faster? Slower? Harder? Softer? How about her asking him to imagine how good her pussy was going to feel when he finally put his cock in? Why no boob action/involvement? Why didnt she finger herself and then have him smell her fingers? And taste them?

To me, at least, just listing actions/activities is like reading a shopping list. Hardly erotic. Hardly exciting.

Could have been a great story. Wasn't.

Four stars for the scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Made me hard. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Hoping for part 2. Love casual nudity between family members.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Flesh out the sex, foreplay in words and deed make it so much better. Other than that it was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

His sex, her sex, we call them cock and pussy. The sex needs more detail, too mechanical, "insert tab A into slot B"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ever heard of foreplay? kissing, touching, breast and nipple play, get her aroused. Also sex is what happens when a COCK enters a CUNT, or PRICK and PUSSY. Too clinical, let them fuck!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I never understand people that fantasize about sluts... They aren't worth the time of even a fantasy.

loveloverloveloverabout 2 months ago

Fine, just as you wrote it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous