Weekend at the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A lot."

"Right. And the same goes for Christi. At the end of the day, we're all just people, Jack. It's not like you two are going to start a family together or anything. So instead of thinking about the fact that you're technically related, maybe just let your body do what it wants and see where that takes you. And if it ever gets to be too much, you can always say so. If not, then maybe just think about how you'd act if it were me or any other girl."

"I'll try," I said. "I'll need to think about it some more."

"I know," Allie said. "I'm here if you want to talk about it again. I know Christi and I have been friends for years, but I feel like you and I have become friends this weekend, too -- very good friends. So, if you want to talk -- about this or about anything really -- I'm here."

She looked at me with her radiant blue eyes and smiled.

"Thanks," I said and ran my fingers through her soft blonde hair.

She pulled me toward her and we kissed. Allie opened her mouth to me, welcoming my tongue and meeting it with her own. Her small breasts pressed into my chest as we embraced. I could feel her nipples begin to harden against my skin.

My hands fell to her ass, and I hastily cupped each cheek. Allie's crotch rubbed up against mine, making me completely hard in a matter of seconds.

Allie kneeled down in front of me and took me in her mouth, bringing my mind back to my first night at the lake. She worked just as efficiently as she did that night, running her tongue along my length and taking my balls in her hand. My dick twitched from her touch.

I was about halfway to an orgasm when Allie pulled her mouth off me, leaving my glistening member erect and unattended to.

"Hey," I said. "That's the second time you've done that today."

"I know," she said. "Just imagine how much better it'll be when I finish you off tonight."

She winked at me, rose to her feet, and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Come on," Allie said with as much energy as ever. "Let's go back downstairs."

I agreed, and we exited the bathroom and headed back to the living room.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," Christi said back with a smile. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I said. "Just need a little time to think."

"Of course," Christi replied. "No pressure. I mean that."

"I know," I said. "Thanks."

Christi smiled a warm, disarming smile. She and Allie quickly exchanged glances, reassuring each other that everything was fine.

After a quick chat, the three of us decided to lay out on the back deck and soak up what was left of the afternoon sun. Christi grabbed a few beers from the fridge and joined Allie and me outside. We reclined on the deck chairs, cracked open our beverages, and enjoyed a much-needed rest after the day's events.

The sun beat down on us from up above, tanning our skin and causing us to sweat just as much as our early morning hike did. We were mostly quiet at first, navigating some of the residual awkwardness -- okay, my residual awkwardness -- after my talks with Allie and Christi. But soon enough, things were back to normal, and we were chatting like we had all weekend.

Allie and Christi shared a few more stories about their college days. I think my favorite was about a time where Allie had brought a guy back to their room. As the story went, he was trying to make love to her -- his words, not Allie's -- but was ineffectual at best. Or, to put it more comically like Allie did, "he fucked like a beached dolphin." I had heard of a beached whale before and figured it was the same deal, just with a dolphin and some more flopping around. I guess after about fifteen minutes of this guy not having a clue, Christi just shouted "oh for fuck's sake, I'll take care of it from here." This guy thought Christi had been sleeping, so he was beyond startled and vamoosed with a look of fright on his face. Christi then climbed into bed and happily finished the job he started. According to the girls, he went to a different school, so they never saw him again and don't think he ever told anyone about the ordeal. They then described in incredible detail how Christi brought Allie to orgasm that night.

The story lightened the mood out on the deck, and it definitely made me hard. I caught both girls sneaking glances at my enlarged member until my erection subsided.

But they weren't the only ones whose eyes wandered. I must have spent the majority of my time ogling Allie's body -- her firm breasts, her clean shaven crotch, and her tan lines that were becoming less apparent after our nude adventures in the sun.

Every so often, my eyes were drawn to Christi's body, too. My eyes scanned every inch of her ample breasts and gravitated down past her tummy to her pubic triangle. My stares got lost in the tangle of dark brown curls like a clueless tourist in a corn maze.

After my fifth time looking over at Christi, I had to admit to myself that she was right. I was curious -- more curious than I was willing to admit to myself earlier. I had been looking at her body all weekend. Sure, there was some incidental touching, but that was it. I had to wonder how her body felt.

Allie's words from earlier echoed in my mind -- "we're all just people," she said. I was starting to think she was right. What was stopping Christi and me from pushing the limits a little, from seeing what the other has to offer? Besides, it wasn't like anyone was going to find out. Shit, we'd already done enough this weekend for our parents to disown us. I wasn't going to tell them. I doubted Christi would, either. And even though I had only really gotten to know Allie better this weekend, I trusted her. So, with the whole weekend off the record, why not see where it went? At least that's what I tried to tell myself.

Late afternoon slipped into early evening. The sun no longer attacked us from above, and we were all feeling good after more than a few beers. Once again, I felt relaxed and at ease, which was just what I needed.

"I have to pee," Allie said, breaking a period of long, but peaceful, silence. "I'll be right back."

"Don't want to pee in front of us again?" I joked, referring to our hike from earlier that morning.

"I can if you want me to," Allie replied. "Didn't realize you were that into it, Jack."

Allie smirked.

"No no," I said, my face reddening. "It was just a joke."

"I know, babe," Allie answered. "I'll be back in a minute."

She kissed me on the cheek and headed inside. Christi and I stayed behind on the deck. You could cut the silence with a knife.

"So," I said.

"Listen, Jack," Christi started to say before I cut her off.

"Christi," I interjected. "Let me just say this before you say anything, okay?"

Christi nodded.

"I thought about what you said, and you're right. I am curious. I've been looking at you all weekend, and I think I want to explore some more -- if you're still open to it, that is. I'm guessing you are. I've seen you checking me out a few times this afternoon."

"I could say the same about you," Christi replied with a smile.

"Guilty as charged," I said.

We shared a laugh.

"There are a couple of limits, though," I continued.

"Of course."

"I don't think we should have sex. No, let me say that differently. I won't have sex with you, Christi. Wherever the line is, that's way the fuck on the other side of it. And I don't know how I feel about being inside you, even if it's not my dick."

"Like fingering me?"

"Yeah. I just feel like that might be taking it one step too far. But I would be okay with other stuff on the surface -- you know, touching and rubbing and fondling."

"And kissing?"

I hadn't thought of that. I was so focused on the sexual stuff that I hadn't considered the in-between things that weren't overtly sexual but were still intimate.

"I don't know," I said. "It hadn't crossed my mind until you just mentioned it."

"Okay," Christi said. "I'll leave it to you to make the first move on that one, on all of these. I don't want you to feel pressured."

"I know," I said. "And I love you for that. But after thinking about it, I don't feel pressured. I want what you want -- at least what I think you want. We're both curious. We're both just people. So why should we let being siblings get in the way of that?"

"You've been hanging around Allie a little too long," Christi said with a smile.

"But she's right," I said, smiling back.

"She usually is," Christi answered.

"I sure am," Allie said, returning to her deck chair.

The three of us laughed, and the conversation again flowed naturally.

By seven o'clock, the three of us were starving. I offered to grill some steak, and the girls readily accepted. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the sirloin from the refrigerator along with some tongs and a plate. Christi had followed me into the kitchen to start making a salad. Allie must have stayed out on the deck.

As we passed each other in the kitchen, our bodies came into contact. For a fleeting second, Christi's breast pushed into my chest. In return, I reached around with my hand and squeezed her ass. We both kept walking, neither of us saying a word, but I think we both knew it was a sign of things to come.

I returned to the deck and fired up the grill. Allie had stayed behind and seemed eager to talk to me.

"So?" she asked.

"So what?" I replied even though I was well aware of what she wanted to know.

"Don't be a smartass," she said.

"Okay, okay," I answered. "We talked while you were in the bathroom."

"And?"

"And I told her I'm curious, too. I told her that I want to explore some more. But I made it clear to her -- at least I think I did -- that I am not interested in having sex with her. That's a hard line for me."

Allie nodded.

"Like you said," I continued. "We're both just people, right?"

"Couldn't have said it better," Allie replied, smiling. "I'm proud of you, Jack."

"For what?"

"For being so open-minded. I know this weekend is a lot all at once. But you're taking it all in stride."

"Thanks," I said. "And thanks for listening to me earlier. I know I probably overthink things a little, but talking with you helped a lot."

"You bet," Allie replied.

"I'm glad we've become friends -- or whatever we are," I added.

"Me too, Jack," Allie said with a smile.

Allie stepped forward and kissed me on the mouth. Neither of us offered our tongue, but we both savored the moment.

We broke apart, and I tossed the steak on the grill. Allie touched my arm and said she was heading inside to help Christi get everything else ready for dinner. I nodded.

Having a moment to myself for the first time since I was in the bathroom earlier, I did everything in my power to stop my mind from racing. Overanalyzing wouldn't accomplish anything -- at least that's what I told myself. Instead, I focused on grilling the steaks to perfection. Before long, they were done. I plated the steaks, turned off the grill, and rejoined Allie and Christi inside.

The girls had made a salad to accompany the steaks, and we still had some potato salad. A bag of chips and another round of beers rounded out the meal.

The three of us ate and talked. Allie and Christi both said the steaks came out great, which made me feel good.

After we finished eating, I went outside to clean the grill and cover it for the night. The girls cleaned up the table, and the three of us reconvened in the living room. We flopped onto the couch side-by-side. I was in the middle with Allie on my left and Christi on my right.

Rather than watch a whole movie, we just turned on the television and watched the second half of some detective show. It was hard to follow since we only started watching halfway through, but none of us was paying much attention anyway.

Allie had slid her hand along my thigh and took hold of my dick. She alternated between a few strokes along my length and a firm grasp of my balls. I let my own hand wander to her crotch, occasionally putting pressure on her clit but always backing off after a few seconds.

For her part, Christi just left her hand on my thigh, not pushing things any further. I followed suit.

The TV show wrapped up with an elaborate reveal of the culprit, not that any of us cared. As soon as the credits started rolling, we all looked at each other knowingly.

"Bed?" Allie asked.

Christi and I both nodded. I turned off the TV, Christi turned off the lights, and we all headed upstairs to my room.

In an instant, we were in my bed. The room was mostly dark, but we had left one light on which offered just enough illumination to see what we were doing. Allie kissed my neck while Christi ran her hand over my chest. I could already feel my dick begin to harden.

I felt a hand grabbing at my crotch under the covers. I couldn't tell whose it was, but I had to imagine it was Allie's. Christi seemed pretty determined to let me make the first move. I quickly confirmed my suspicion.

I turned toward Christi.

"You're sure you're okay with this?" I asked.

"I am if you are," Christi replied.

"I am," I said as assertively as I could.

I lowered my head to Christi's neck and began kissing her. My mouth slowly moved down her upper torso until I reached her breast. Rather than take her nipple in my mouth, I stopped. I returned my mouth to her neck, brought my hand over, and took her nipple between my fingers. Christi let out a small moan as I pinched the nub. I soon relocated my hand to her other breast and followed suit. Allie continued to play with my dick all the while.

My hand continued its journey along Christi's torso. It passed over her tummy, eliciting a giggle in light of her ticklishness. A few seconds later, my hand was engulfed in the tangle of pubic hair atop her mons. I let my hand linger there for a while. I stroked and scratched at the sensitive skin beneath the hair, producing an occasional twitch from Christi. Her hair was coarse but it maintained a certain softness to it. I enjoyed letting my fingers run through it. Christi seemed to enjoy it, too.

Allie stopped rubbing my crotch. She ran her hand along my back and whispered "if it's okay with you, I'll just watch." With my free hand, I squeezed hers in affirmation.

Both of my hands went to work on Christi's body. I let one hand glide along her legs while the other stayed near her crotch. The latter moved between her thighs and rested on her vulva. I could feel the heat radiate from within her. After a few seconds of contact, I pulled that hand back.

"I can't," I whispered to Christi. "I don't think I'm ready to be inside you yet."

Christi nodded.

"I have an idea," she said.

Before I could stop her, she jumped up off the bed and trotted down the hall to her room. She turned on the light in her bedroom and rummaged around in her nightstand before turning off the lights and returning to my room with an object in hand.

Christi handed it to me. It was a dildo.

"You brought this with you?" I asked.

"Actually, I brought it up here last summer but forgot to take it home with me. I just remembered it was still here."

I nodded.

"If being inside me is too much, you could use this instead," Christi offered.

I accepted. I aligned the tip of the dildo with Christi's lips, gently parting them with the toy. The cylindrical object was smooth and hard. I slowly moved it up and down along Christi's slit, occasionally poking at her clit. After the dildo had attracted enough moisture from her opening, I pushed it inside her.

"Ahhh," Christi groaned loudly.

I pulled the cylindrical object back toward me. It glistened in the dimly lit room. Christi looked at me longingly, practically begging me to plunge the toy back inside her. I did what she wanted, eliciting another long moan from Christi.

"Fuck, this is hot," Allie muttered from my other side. "I'm just going to play with myself over here. Don't mind me."

I chuckled under my breath at her comment.

I continued to work the dildo in and out of Christi's vagina. I moved it slowly to start but picked up the pace after the first several thrusts. Christi seemed to like the faster speed, and I was happy to oblige.

My free hand touched Christi's face and played with her brown hair. Giving in to the moment, I pulled her head toward me and we kissed. Our lips touched for a moment or two -- no tongue, as neither of us was that bold. Shockwaves rolled through my body from my lips to my toes. I wondered if Christi felt the same.

"Ohhh," Allie moaned from behind me. "I'm gonna come, you guys."

"I'm getting close, too," Christi added. "Just keep doing that if you can, Jack."

I did just that. I pushed the sex toy in and out of Christi while maintaining a steady rhythm. As Christi marched toward orgasm, she moved my other hand from her face to her crotch. Never letting go, she pushed my hand into her clit with a steady circular motion, all while my other hand worked the dildo. Her clit was swollen from arousal. I just let her control that part of me since she knew her body best.

It didn't take long for her to come. Christi's body convulsed in pleasure. She bucked her hips and held my hand where it was, keeping it motionless but still applying plenty of pressure to her clit. I gently pinched the hardened bud which sent Christi overboard. Her bucking intensified, and she rolled her body over and onto mine. Her pubic hair tickled my thigh, and I gently withdrew the dildo from her vagina, placing it beside me.

"Fuck, I'm coming," Allie cried. She, too, began thrusting her hips into the air as she rode the wave of her orgasm. I felt her hand grip my arm, and I savored her touch.

"Can I touch you?" Christi asked softly after she had come down from her high.

"Go ahead," I said.

Christi took hold of my dick with her hand. It was already hard after witnessing two orgasms on either side of me. Christi's hand was warm and soft. She gripped my dick tightly, producing quite a bit of friction. Sensing this, Christi slipped a finger or two inside herself to moisten them. Returning to my crotch, her fingers rubbed her wetness along my shaft, allowing her hand to slide more smoothly.

Christi stroked me forcefully. Between her orgasmic juices and her tight grip, I knew I wasn't going to last very long -- especially after Allie's teasing from earlier in the day.

I looked to my other side and saw Allie watching intently. She had a smile on her face and a hand on her vulva. She seemed to be enjoying the show.

Christi stroked on. I was nearing the point of no return and told her so.

"Do you want me to make you come, Jack?" Christi asked. "Or do you want me to stop?"

"Finish me," I muttered, breathing heavily.

Christi and I looked at each other and smiled. What would have felt so wrong a few days ago was now pure pleasure. Any worry had completely melted away.

Christi took hold of my balls with her other hand and gave them a firm but not overpowering squeeze. The sensation radiated outward from my crotch.

"I'm about to come," I said, not able to hold back any longer.

"Let it rip," Christi said.

So I did. I came hard, sending spurt after spurt of warm cum onto my chest. Christi continued to stroke me until the flow of semen slowed to a trickle and the sensitivity of my tip became too much. Sensing this, Christi let go of me and collapsed onto the pillow beside me.

"Want me to clean you up?" Allie offered.

"Yes please," I replied, expecting her to get a few tissues so I wouldn't make a mess.

Instead, Allie leaned over and licked up the milky white fluid that had collected on my torso. Her tongue danced along my skin, collecting the pools and puddles of ejaculate. She smiled at me as she swallowed.

Like Christi, she flopped onto a pillow on the other side of me. The three of us lay there, looking at the ceiling as our bodies recovered from the orgasmic highs we experienced. I took Christi's hand into mine, followed by Allie's.