Weekend at the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding each other tightly, we fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

I was the first to wake up the next morning. Even though it was past eight o'clock, both Allie and Christi were sleeping peacefully. Not wanting to wake them, I climbed out of bed as gently and quietly as I could in hopes of going to make some coffee. I was not successful.

"Morning," Christi whispered as my feet hit the floor.

"Morning," I said back. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay."

"I'm going to make some coffee. Want me to bring you a cup?"

"Want me to join you instead?"

"Up to you."

"I'll come," Christi said with a smile.

"Should we try to wake up Allie?" I asked, motioning to the sleeping blonde girl on the other side of the bed.

"We'll bring her a cup of coffee once it's finished brewing. You know damn well she won't be up for a while longer."

Christi and I quietly slunk out of the room, took turns using the bathroom, and headed downstairs into the kitchen. I completed all the preparatory steps for making coffee, and Christi and I waited for it to brew.

"So," Christi said while we waited.

"So," I answered.

"What'd you think?" she asked softly.

"You want to know the truth?" I asked back.

Christi nodded.

"It wasn't weird at all," I continued. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but it just felt normal. We were just two people giving in to our desires. And honestly, there's nothing wrong with that."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," Christi replied. "I didn't know if you'd have any second thoughts the morning after."

"None," I said. "I hope you feel the same."

"I do," Christi said. "Especially after that much-needed O you gave me last night. That was amazing. Hard to feel bad about something that felt that good, you know?"

"Mhmm. That was my first time using a dildo before. When you handed it to me, I didn't know if I'd be able to maneuver it the right way or whatever."

"I'd say you maneuvered it just fine, Jack."

Christi and I shared a smile.

"Is it bad that I want more?" I asked.

"More?" Christi asked rhetorically to prompt me to finish my thought.

"More," I said. "I was thinking we could do it again. This is our chance to explore all our curiosity, right? I mean, it's not like we're going to strip and make each other come over Thanksgiving dinner with mom and dad."

"We could," Christi said, trying to be serious but wholly unable to contain her laughter.

"Mom would have a heart attack if she saw that," I said. "Imagine if they knew what went on here this weekend."

"We'd get one hell of a lecture, that's for sure."

"No kidding," I said.

"So you're still curious then?" Christi asked.

"A little," I said sheepishly.

"How so?"

"Well, there's the obvious stuff we haven't tried. And let me just say this now, Christi. I still will not have sex with you. That's a hard line for me."

My sister nodded in affirmation.

"But last night I obviously used the dildo, so it was the dildo touching you, not me. And I think that was a good place to start since this is new to me, to us. But looking at it today, I feel like we lost a little bit of the connection we could've had."

"I think that's true."

"You were fine with giving me a handjob, right?"

"Yup," Christi said. "No complaints here. You seemed pretty fine with it, too."

"Is me wanting to finger you insane? I know it's more than a handjob. I'd be, you know, inside you. If you just want me to play with your clit and not go inside, I could do that instead."

Even after years of open conversations about sex, I was taken aback by my own frankness and specificity. But with it being the last day of the weekend, it wasn't the time for subtlety.

"I'd love to have you finger me," said Christi. "You're sure you'd be okay with it?"

"Yeah," I said, trying not to overthink it. "It could be fun."

"Okay," Christi said. "What else?"

"Would you want me to go down on you?" I asked.

"Only if you want to," Christi answered.

"Not helpful," I replied. "I want to know what you want."

"You know I love getting eaten out, Jack. So if you're game, so am I. One condition, though."

"What's that?"

"If you go down on me, I'd like to do the same to you. For one thing, it would be fair. For another, I guess you could say I'm curious, too."

My dick began to harden at the proposition. Christi noticed.

"Judging by the look of it, so is he," Christi said, gesturing to my growing penis.

"Deal," I said.

"Anything else?" Christi asked.

"There is one thing," I said. "But I feel like it's going to come out weird if I say it."

"It won't," Christi replied. "And even if it did, no judgment. We're way past that, Jack."

"Okay. Well, for like half this weekend I feel like we've been sneaking quick glances at each other and sometimes looking away. That's probably more true for me. I just didn't want you to think I was ogling you all weekend, at least not early on, since you're my sister and all. And then even last night, when we were getting involved, it wasn't like we could just stop and look at each other. So I guess what I'm saying is maybe we could just let each other have a good, long look. No judgment. No worrying about how long our eyes are in one place. No jumping right into fooling around. Just a few minutes to satisfy our mutual curiosity."

"I'm down for that," Christi said. "I wouldn't mind getting a better look at your dick in the morning sunlight."

"You're not weirded out by it?" I asked.

"No?" Christi asked, sounding a little confused.

"I don't know," I said. "I felt like I was proposing we give each other a medical exam when I was saying it, which is just not the vibe I was going for."

"I can do it medical exam-style if that's what you're into," Christi said with a smirk. "Just let me get my rubber gloves. Oh, and be ready to turn your head and cough."

We both howled with laughter.

"I think I'll stick to my regular doctor for that, but thanks," I replied.

"Damn," Christi said. "I guess your original idea will have to do then."

"I guess so."

"Want to do it now?"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," Christi answered. "The coffee's not quite finished brewing. Seems like a perfect time for us to do it."

"Okay," I said.

"Whenever you're ready," Christi said.

I slowly let my hands wander to Christi's body. I ran one hand down her face and along her cheek. I admired the softness of her skin.

Christi smiled at me.

My hands descended further, down past her neck and along her shoulders. My fingers glided along the surface of her arms, giving Christi goosebumps. As my hands reached hers, Christi briefly took hold of them and gave a quick squeeze.

I ran my hands up along her sides, causing Christi to wiggle as my fingers danced over the sensitive skin. My hands soon found her breasts. I ran a finger around each areola, feeling the small bumps on the brown flesh. Christi's nipples perked up and stood out. I took each dark brown nub in between my fingers. I massaged them, tugged at them, squeezed them. Christi let out a soft moan as I did that last part.

Christi lifted one of her arms and ran a hand through her hair. I caught a peek at the brown stubble that coated her underarm. She must not have shaved since the night she slept with Eric. I don't know why, but something about seeing that little detail felt so intimate. It reminded me that she was a real person with a real body -- not just my sister, and not some idyllic archetypal woman at whom I had stolen glances all weekend. I let my fingers run along the short hair, eliciting a giggle from Christi.

"That tickles, Jack," she said.

"Sorry," I replied, moving my hands back to her breasts and further down.

My hands moved over Christi's breasts, brushing along her still-hard nipples, and ran along her soft tummy. My fingers circled her belly button and moved further south until they found a home in the dark brown curls atop her mons. I tugged at the curls and let them run through my fingers.

My hands moved further down along her long legs, then back up the inside until my hands reached Christi's crotch once more. I let my hand rest there for a moment or two before fumbling with her lips. It was hard to see since I was standing and my view was obscured by Christi's bush.

Sensing my difficulties, Christi shuffled her feet, put her back to the counter, and jumped up. Taking a seat closer to my eye level, Christi sat back and spread her thighs, offering me an unobstructed view much like the one I had for a fleeting moment when she showed me how Allie liked to be eaten out.

I let my fingers dance along her vulva and gently spread apart the two pale lips, exposing the vibrant pink color of Christi's interior. Christi offered her hands in assistance and held her lips apart. I ran a finger along her wet slit, careful not to push inside of her, and let my index finger rest on her exposed clit. I applied firm but not overpowering pressure to her clit. Christi groaned in response, and I backed off.

"It's beautiful, Christi," I said, by now having totally forgotten that I had a front-row view of my sister's vagina.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"You can go in if you want," she added.

"Later," I said. "I promise."

"I can't wait," Christi said with a smile.

I stepped back and took Christi's hands away from her crotch. I pulled her hands toward me which prompted her to jump off the counter and stand in front of me once more. I put my hands on her hips and turned her around, exposing her round ass. I gently massaged my way down my sister's back until my hands reached her cheeks. I gave each a quick squeeze before running my hands down to her ankles for the sake of completeness. I had to kneel down to reach Christi's feet, but when I stood back up, I misjudged the angle. My fully erect dick found itself pushed up against Christi's bum, causing me to step back suddenly.

Christi spun around, assured me it was no big deal, and kissed me on the lips before pulling away.

"Anything else you wanted to see?" she asked. "Or will that complete your tour?"

"I'm good," I said, not wanting to overdo it and make Christi feel like she was under a microscope. "Thank you."

"I hope you liked what you saw."

"I loved it."

"Honest?"

"Honest. I know you're my..." I started to say before catching myself. "We're just people," I said, correcting myself. "And I think you're incredibly sexy."

"Thanks, Jack," Christi replied.

We kissed again, just as briefly, before Christi broke away once more.

"My turn," she said.

Christi performed the same routine that I did. She started with my face and moved her hands down, across my lips, down my neck, and onto my chest. She circled each of my nipples with her fingers, which caused them to harden ever so slightly. Christi's hands massaged my torso, caressed my arms, and grabbed at my waist. They soon made their way to my hard member.

I jumped up on the counter like Christi had. In turn, Christi stepped forward and smiled. She cupped my balls with one hand and traced the outline of my dick with the index finger on her other hand. My penis twitched when she glided over the sensitive tip.

Christi squeezed and tugged my sex in every conceivable direction while fondling each of my balls, one at a time, all the while.

"If you keep this up, I might come," I said.

"That's a shame," she said. "I haven't gotten to do the cough test yet," she joked.

We both laughed as I stood up and Christi completed her routine. She spent more time squeezing my ass than I had spent with hers. I didn't mind and instead savored her touch.

"I guess that's that," Christi said. "You've got a hell of a bod, little bro. It's no wonder Allie's been enjoying it every chance she's gotten this weekend.

"Here I was thinking it was my charming personality," I said wryly.

"That, too," Christi said with a smile. "But Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for being so cool with all this. It's been a lot of fun for me and Allie. I hope it has been for you, too."

"It has," I said, admitting to myself that I now had fully embraced it. My hard-on was a testament to that.

"Good," she answered. "Coffee's done."

"Perfect timing," I said.

I grabbed a couple of mugs and filled them with the dark, steaming liquid. Christi and I each took a long sip and made our way to the living room. We sat and talked normally, just as we had for the last couple of mornings. It was a quick shift from erotic body tours to casual conversation about the long weekend and our plans for the rest of the week, but that was the beauty of Christi and my relationship. No matter how unusual this weekend had become, she and I could always just revert back to our comfortable, familiar relationship. That gave me hope for the months ahead once the weekend was over.

After we each had finished our respective cups of coffee and set the mugs on the coffee table, Christi leaned forward to kiss me. This kiss was longer and more passionate than the others. She opened her mouth to me this time, ever so slightly, and tickled my lips with her tongue. I offered mine in return and savored the moment when our tongues met.

Christi pushed me onto my back and pressed her body against mine. I felt her hand migrate to my crotch and take hold of my dick.

"Christi," I said, interrupting our kiss for a moment.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Should we be doing this?" I asked.

Christi froze and let go of my dick.

"Do you want to stop?" she asked. "It's okay if you do."

"It's not that," I said. "I mean, should we be doing this here? You know, without Allie."

"Oooh, you've become quite the exhibitionist, I see," Christi said.

In my head I was thinking Allie might feel excluded since basically all our sexual activity had occurred in front of each other this weekend with the exception of my first encounters with Allie. But now that Christi mentioned it, I had to admit that I liked having an audience.

"Something like that," I said. "And I'm sure she'd want to watch."

"You're right," Christi replied. "We'll bring her a cup of coffee and give her something to watch as she wakes up."

I nodded in agreement.

Christi kissed me once more before we got up off the couch. Our tongues met again, leaving me with a tingling sensation throughout my body.

Once we were back on our feet, I grabbed another mug and filled it with coffee for Allie while Christi refilled our mugs. With Christi right behind me, we headed upstairs.

True to form, Allie was still asleep. Christi put down the two mugs she was carrying and climbed into bed next to Allie. I walked to the other side of the bed and put Allie's cup of coffee on the nightstand beside her.

"Morning, princess," Christi said softly.

"Huh?" Allie replied groggily. "What time is it?"

"It's showtime," Christi answered.

"What the hell does that mean?" Allie asked, her brain not yet fully alert.

"It means drink that cup of coffee while you watch us fool around," Christi said.

Allie's eyes widened at the suggestion.

"Oh yeah?" Allie asked. "More than last night?"

"You'll just have to wait and see," I chimed in, handing Allie the cup of coffee before settling into bed next to Christi.

"Let's see it then," Allie said with a grin after taking a long sip of coffee.

Not knowing how best to start, I turned to Christi for encouragement. She pulled me toward her, kissing me on the lips and plunging her tongue into my mouth with more force than before. I welcomed her and savored the taste of coffee on her tongue.

Christi pushed me onto my back and rested her crotch on my thigh as we continued to kiss. She gently began to grind her pelvis into my leg, moaning from the stimulation it was offering her clit. I felt her wetness spread along my skin.

With a quick movement, I flipped her over so that Christi was now on her back. My hand made its way to her mons and, after pushing through the patch of dark brown hair, found her clit. I rubbed it with small circular motions, adding pressure as I went. My hand slid lower and caressed her slit.

Christi and I looked at each other, and she let me know she was ready. Needing no further encouragement, I plunged two of my fingers into Christi's vagina. Christi moaned loudly in response.

"Fuck, this is hot," Allie said. "Do you two mind if I play along as I watch?"

Christi and I smiled and told her it was fine with us.

I watched as Allie began rubbing her own clit and then directed my attention back to Christi. Her warm, wet interior enveloped my fingers. I began moving in and out of her vagina, slowly at first, but accelerating as I went. Her body convulsed in response, and her groans filled the air. Christi arched her back, and I could sense she was getting close.

"Finish me, Jack," Christi said breathlessly while gripping the bedsheets.

I kept going until Christi's hips bucked and her insides spasmed. Christi's vagina tightened around my fingers, letting me know I had done something right. Her moans were a pretty good indication, too.

I retracted my fingers and we kissed once more.

"Think you can come again?" I asked

"I don't know, Jack," Christi answered.

"Challenge accepted," I said.

But instead of returning my fingers to her cavern, I slid my body further down the bed until my face was at her crotch. A small nod from Christi confirmed it was okay for me to continue.

I extended my tongue and pushed it between Christi's lips. The taste of her sex was strong but not overpowering. I savored the tanginess while I flicked Christi's clit with my tongue. Christi wiggled in response, and her dark curls tickled my nose as she readjusted.

I followed the instructions that Christi had given me earlier in the weekend for Allie. I figured if Allie liked it, Christi probably would, too. I was right. Soon enough, I gave Christi her second orgasm of the morning. Her screams were loud enough to wake the neighbors and probably every other person at the lake.

"Holy shit, Jack," Christi said, now completely out of breath. "That was amazing."

I smiled and basked in the compliment.

"Yes, yes," Allie said. "Seeing as you've had two orgasms and I've had none, do you think I could borrow your brother here for a minute?"

"That's up to him," Christi answered with a smile. "But I could use a few minutes to recover, or a few hours."

We all laughed.

"Oral?" I asked Allie.

"I'd love that," Allie replied, spreading her legs for me. "With how good you are at it, I don't think it'll take you very long. After watching you two and getting things started myself, I'm already pretty close."

I dove in, using the same techniques on Allie that I had just used on Christi. Allie didn't seem to mind. She was right about how long it would take, too.

"I'm gonna come," she muttered after what felt like only a minute or two. "Just keep doing thaaaaaat."

Allie came forcefully as she finished her sentence.

"Well, top of the fucking morning to you both," Allie said after coming down from her orgasmic high. "That's one way to start the day."

I laughed and squeezed my body into the middle of the bed between the two girls. Christi handed me my cup of coffee as she sipped her own. Allie grabbed hers and took another sip, as well.

The three of us lay there in bed drinking our morning coffee. The morning sunlight streamed through the window, illuminating our bodies in vibrant yellow hues. The moment was serene. None of us said anything as we drank, choosing instead to just take in the moment and avoid thinking about the fact that our weekend together would soon be over.

I told the girls I probably couldn't stay too late. Traffic was going to be crazy heading back from the lake, especially since it was the holiday. I had work the next morning and wanted to be back home before nightfall. The girls were disappointed but understood.