Weekend at the Lake Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack and Christi cross their final boundary.
12.5k words
4.72
23.7k
46

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, like all my stories, is a work of fiction. All characters are age 18 or older. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are unintentional and coincidental. As always, your comments are welcome.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Jack?" Christi asked softly.

"Huh?" I replied, my eyes still closed and my body motionless.

"Are you ready to get up and head back to the lake?" Christi continued. "I think you were asleep for a little while there."

I attempted to open my eyes but was met with the glare of the midday sun. My eyes were quickly re-shielded by my eyelids until I managed to gradually reopen them. As soon as I did, I met Christi's gaze.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Christi said.

"Hey," I replied, still trying to get my bearings.

My head rested on Christi's breast, her nipple pressing against my cheek. I wiggled my fingers in an effort to locate and rouse my hands. One was pressed firmly into the ground under the weight of my body. The other, I quickly discovered, rested at the top of Christi's thigh. My hand must have made its way there while I was sleeping. As I wiggled my hand, her dark brown tufts of pubic hair tickled my fingers. I instinctively pulled my hand back toward me, accidentally brushing along Christi's vulva in the process. My fingers collected some moisture from Christi's crotch and returned to my side glistening like dewy blades of morning grass.

"Sorry," I started to say.

"Shhh," Christi said, cutting me off.

She clearly was not bothered in the least by the contact. Despite my instinctive apology, at this point, neither was I. After everything that had transpired, a little incidental contact was nothing.

"How long was I asleep for?" I asked groggily as I lifted my head off of Christi's breast, causing her nipple to spring back to life.

"Not long," Christi answered. "Maybe ten minutes. Fifteen tops."

"Guess you tired yourself out after railing me like that," Allie chimed in.

I looked around to locate Allie and quickly found her sprawled out on the grass a few feet behind me.

"You didn't seem to mind while it was happening," I said back playfully.

"Oh definitely not," Allie replied. "I just hope I can walk straight when we head back to the car."

The three of us laughed. We lay there for a few more minutes, listening to the sounds of summer without a care in the world.

"I guess we should get going," I said as I peeled my body off of Christi's and rose to my feet.

"I guess so," Christi replied as she stood up, too.

After taking in one last look at the valley below us, we turned around and headed back. Unlike earlier in the morning when we had a gradual incline on our hike, now we at least had the benefit of a gentler downhill walk back to the car.

"It's hot as balls," Allie said as we began our walk. "It must be a hundred degrees."

"You're welcome to give mine a feel if you want to check that temperature," I joked.

Allie was right, though. It was much hotter than it was earlier. Must be the midday heat, I thought. The sun beating down on us from directly above didn't exactly do us any favors.

Not missing a beat, Allie trotted up next to me and with a swift movement took both my balls in her delicate hand. My crotch tingled from the touch.

"Yup," Allie said with a laugh. "Temperature confirmed."

She held onto my balls as we kept walking. She fingered one nut for a minute or two before switching to the other. I was now fully erect, causing my stiff member to bounce clumsily with each step.

After devoting ample attention to my balls, Allie shifted her hand to my shaft and began stroking. Between the heat and the exercise, there was enough sweat between the two of us to let Allie's hand glide easily along my length.

"Ever gotten a handjob while walking before?" Allie asked.

"Can't say that I have," I replied. "Ever given one? Or am I your first?"

"Depends on how you define handjob," Allie replied.

"Is there more than one meaning?" I asked, more than a little confused.

"I mean, if we're just talking about rubbing a guy's cock on the move like this, then no I haven't," Allie replied.

"But if we're talking about a girl?" I asked.

"Then maybe," Allie said with a wink, still stroking me as we went. "Any guesses about who it was with?"

I turned my head to look at Christi, who was walking on Allie's other side.

"Hmmm?" Christi said, feigning cluelessness.

"So that's a yes then," I said.

"It sure is," Allie confirmed. "Christi and I were at a house party one night. We made out with a couple of guys for a while in the basement of this house, which made your sister here unbelievably horny. For some reason -- I don't remember what happened -- we got separated from them, leaving Christi unsatisfied. So there we were, in the dark, in one of those big anonymous parties where nobody knows anybody. Christi started grinding on me, and when I ran my hands along her thighs, I discovered she decided to go without panties."

"Oh yeah?" I said.

"It was college!" Christi interjected semi-defensively.

"It sure was," Allie said, picking up where she left off. "Christi moved my hands all the way up until my fingers were inside her. I worked on her for a few minutes until she was about to come then backed off. I think I said she'd have to wait until we got back to the room if she wanted an O. Thirty seconds later we were out the door, walking back to our dorm, my hand still up her skirt as she made these cute little muffled sounds."

"And you didn't get caught?" I asked.

"Nope," Allie replied. "We stayed off the main paths and didn't see too many people. The ones we came across were pretty far away and were probably too drunk to notice anyway."

"And it's not like my pussy was out in the middle of campus," Christi said. "My skirt still covered enough."

"Yeah, until we got into our room," Allie countered. "That skirt was off in two seconds, along with the rest of your clothes. She demanded I make her come right then and there."

"Did you?" I asked.

"You bet," Allie answered.

"Twice," Christi added.

"Jesus," I said. "You two had one hell of a college experience."

"You have no idea," Allie said, smirking. "Anyway, that's the answer. You're the first guy I've jerked off on the run. And your sister was the first girl. How fitting."

As we walked, Allie lowered her other hand to Christi's crotch. After some fumbling, Allie's fingers found their destination and elicited a short moan from Christi.

"Might as well do both at once while I'm at it," Allie said. "Checking another item off the bucket list I never knew I had."

We all laughed. This weekend was checking quite a few things off my list, too. I never expected any of this to happen -- not in my wildest dreams, and definitely not this weekend. But I wasn't complaining.

We kept walking, taking advantage of the shade wherever we could, but there wasn't much of it. Allie brought me close to orgasm more than once but could always sense when I was at the tipping point and backed off. I had to imagine she was doing the same to Christi.

We were almost back to the car when the trail curved around some trees. Just as we made our way around the turn, we came face to face with two other hikers. They were an older couple, maybe in their late sixties, both wearing wide-brimmed hats to keep the sun off their faces.

They looked right at us, and we returned their stare, none of us saying a word in the process. Allie quickly returned her hands to her side, causing my dick to bounce and recoil.

"What the hell did I just see?" the man asked his companion after they were several steps past us but apparently not out of earshot.

"I think they were naked, honey," the woman replied.

"You don't say, Susan," the man said back. "You know..." he started to say before she cut him off.

"Don't get any ideas, Tom," she replied. "I'll be leaving my clothes on, thank you."

Allie, Christi, and I all struggled to stifle our laughs as we scampered along the final stretch of the trail. When we reached the parking lot, the three of us jumped in the car and burst into laughter.

"Guess we gave those two quite a show," Allie said.

"Hope they enjoyed it," Christi answered. "It's not every day you get to see three twenty-somethings hiking in the nude."

"Maybe it'll inspire them to give it a try," Allie replied.

"Not according to Susan," I quipped.

After we regained our composure, I started the car and headed back toward the lake. The car was hot, not that it mattered since it was just as hot outside. I rolled the windows down to give us a little bit of a breeze, and Christi turned on the radio.

By now, my dick had shrunk back to its normal state. My balls ached from all the stimulation without release. I hoped Allie would finish me off when we got home, but I would just have to wait and see.

We chatted casually as we drove, enjoying the summer breeze and the warmth of the sun on our skin. The smell of the foliage made its way back into the car as we drove through the wooded area.

Before long, we pulled into the driveway, and I turned off the engine. It felt good to be back after an adventurous start to the day.

With all the commotion at the end of our hike, we forgot to get dressed before getting in the car. After a brief discussion, we looked around and decided to take our chances. The three of us darted across the front lawn completely naked and made it into the house before being discovered, at least as far as we knew. The experience was exhilarating nonetheless.

"So, what's the plan for this afternoon?" I asked after we walked into the living room and sat down. "It's already four o'clock. Is it worth taking the boat out before dinner?"

"You two decide," Allie said. "I'm going to use the bathroom."

Allie quickly disappeared upstairs, leaving Christi and me to sort out the details by ourselves in the living room. We agreed to just spend the night at the lake house. It was late afternoon, so taking the boat out didn't seem worth it considering we hadn't eaten anything all day and would have to make dinner soon anyway. A lazy end to the day at home honestly sounded refreshing after a very active start.

"Jack," Christi said softly after we finalized our plans.

"Yeah?" I said back.

"Can we talk for a second?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah. It's just..." Christi's voice trailed off.

"Go ahead, Christi. Whatever it is, you can say it."

"We're not going to make things totally weird, are we?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"You let me touch you -- in the car, I mean. So I did. And it felt, I don't know, normal? 'Normal' isn't the right word for it. It felt good? No, that's not it either."

Christi was just saying words at this point.

"Christi," I said. "You don't need to find the perfect way to say whatever you want to say. We passed that phase in our relationship a long time ago. You know you can just say whatever to me and it'll be fine. So just tell me what you're thinking."

"Okay," she said. "I guess, if I'm being honest, I liked it. I liked holding your dick in my hand. God, that feels so weird to say. I don't even know that 'liked' is the right word. I guess you could say that I was curious, and I got to satisfy that curiosity."

"Curious?" I asked gently.

"Yeah. I mean, I've been looking at it all weekend. From the moment you stripped, my eyes have wandered there a few times -- shit, more than a few times if I'm telling the truth. I've held other guys' dicks before. But with you, it was different. It was like some kind of forbidden fruit, you know? I could look but I couldn't touch."

I nodded.

"But then you let me," Christi continued. "And so I did. And it felt comfortable. It felt like whatever weirdness I imagined had disappeared. I liked running my hand along your length and feeling each part of you. God, you must think that's so sick. I mean, it was one thing for me to suggest we all go naked this weekend. But now saying I liked touching you, holding you, feeling you? You must think I'm gross."

"I don't," I said. "I mean, it was definitely something new. But new isn't bad, right? If there's one thing I've learned this weekend, it's that."

"Mhmm," Christi said. "But it's not just that. I liked seeing you fuck Allie, especially when she was fingering me at the same time. It was a huge turn-on."

"If you liked it that much, my guess is we'll do it again," I replied. "And you're welcome to watch."

"That's the thing, Jack. I think I want to do a little more than just watch. When I felt you in the car, it was like a whole new forbidden world just opened up, begging to be explored. I want to touch you again, hold you again, maybe even stroke you this time. I know Allie's good in bed, but I know a few tricks myself."

"But you're my sister," I said.

"I know," Christi said. "And before this weekend, I would never have suggested any of this. But I thought about it a lot on the drive back here. Sure, you're my brother. But what does that have to do with anything? You're an attractive guy. I'd like to think I'm sexy and attractive, too. We've already been looking at each other naked all weekend. Is a little more than that really a big deal?"

"I guess it depends on what you mean by 'a little more.'"

"It can mean whatever you want it to mean. Do you want me to give you a handjob? Something else? Is there anything you're curious about? I know you ran your fingers through my bush already, but is there anything else you haven't felt that you want to? I guess that's what I'm trying to say. I'm open to exploring. And if you are too, I think we can see where it goes."

"Christi," I said before pausing. "I need to think about it. I mean, you're my sister. And all of this is really new to me. I know you and Allie are more comfortable with a lot of this, but this weekend is a first for me. Just give me a little time, okay?"

"Okay," Christi said with a smile. "That's all I can ask."

"Thank you," I said.

"And whatever you decide is totally okay," Christi continued. "Even if that means nothing further."

I nodded.

"Come here," Christi said, motioning me over to the couch where she sat.

I did as she said, and she took my hand in hers, giving it a firm squeeze with her warm, soft hands. Christi kissed me on the cheek and put her hand on my chest. My heartbeat quickened.

"So, what'd I miss?" Allie interjected all of a sudden.

"Nothing," I said back, almost immediately and probably a little bit defensively. I let go of Christi's hand and jumped up from the couch.

"Did you two fuck while I was upstairs or something," Allie said with a grin, completely playfully.

"No!" I answered, definitely sounding defensive this time even though I didn't mean to.

"Easy, dude," Allie answered. "It was just a joke."

"I know," I said in an unsuccessful attempt to play it off.

I told the girls I needed to use the bathroom and quickly headed upstairs.

"What's with him?" I heard Allie ask Christi in a soft voice after she thought I was out of earshot.

I closed the bathroom door and didn't hear another word of their conversation. I didn't really need to go, I just wanted some excuse -- any excuse, really -- to get out of there. I turned on the tap and splashed some cold water on my face. The cool liquid helped reorient me.

Still, my mind raced after my talk with Christi. I felt like I had just gotten used to the exhibitionist lifestyle for the weekend, and now she wanted more. Besides, what did more mean? She basically offered to give me a handjob. But it sounded like that was just a starting point. Did she want to have sex? There's no way I could do that. Wherever the line was, that was on the other side of it for me.

But what about something else? My mind bounced from one possibility to another, which didn't give me enough time to really think about anything. I splashed some more water on my face in an attempt to collect my thoughts.

For starters, I guess it wasn't really that surprising that she liked touching me. I figured as much when we were in the car. With the way her hand lingered on my dick and with her furtive glances at my crotch as I drove, it was pretty obvious even then that she was at least curious, maybe more. And there's nothing wrong with a little curiosity. At least that's what I told myself.

The more I thought about it, the more I had to admit that I was probably a little curious, too. We had brushed up against each other in bed. She had me run my fingers through her bush. I watched her fuck, and she watched me. I had to admit that I wouldn't mind exploring a little more.

The question was how much more. I started to think about it when a knock on the door interrupted me.

"Jack, can I come in?" a voice said from the other side of the door.

The voice was Allie's.

"Go ahead," I said.

The doorknob slowly turned and the door swung open. Allie stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Christi told me what you two talked about."

"Ah."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I shrugged. I looked up at Allie and realized my face was dripping wet. Droplets of water slid down my face and onto my torso and the floor.

"Come here," Allie said, grabbing a towel. "Let me dry you off."

Allie stepped toward me and patted my face dry with a towel. After most of the water was gone, she tossed the towel aside, pulled me toward her, and kissed me on the lips.

"So, do you want to talk?" Allie asked.

"I don't know what to say," I replied.

"Then I'll start. How have you felt about this weekend, about being naked around Christi and me?"

"Well, it took a little getting used to. But I guess now it feels pretty normal."

"Okay. And if Christi had asked you a week ago to come to the lake naked on Friday, what would your reaction have been?"

"I probably would've said no way and wondered why my sister wanted me to be naked around her and her best friend."

"Right. But then you got used to it."

"I did."

"And it hasn't been that bad, has it?"

"I'd say it's been the opposite of bad. It's been different and interesting and all that. But it's also been liberating. It's nice to feel free to walk around naked without being judged."

"So, once the initial shock wore off, you got used to it, realized it wasn't that bad, and came to actually like it?"

"Yup," I said, starting to see where this was going.

"Okay," Allie continued. "And do you think what you're feeling now after what Christi just said is the same thing?"

"Maybe."

"Do you think you might like to push things a little further? Would feeling her tits be weird? What about her ass?"

"No, I guess not."

"And do you want to feel them? Or if 'want' is too much, are you at least curious about what they're like?"

I nodded.

"Then what's the harm?" Allie asked.

"I don't know. It feels like something people just aren't supposed to do. But I guess this whole weekend fits in that category."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Are you maybe afraid that you might like it?"

"I'm sorry?" I said, more than a little surprised.

"Are you afraid you'll touch her ass and then all of a sudden you'll be down this rabbit hole of wanting to have sex with her?"

I shrugged but internally felt like Allie was spot on.

"If that's what you're worried about, then you can just tell her you don't want to fuck. She's not going to be offended or whatever. But if you rule that out, then maybe you can think about some of the other stuff without being afraid."

"Good idea," I said.

"I'll just say that giving in to your curiosity can be fun. Were you ever curious about how I looked naked? About how my body felt? Now you know. And how much better is that?"